Dartmoor Summer with Aunt Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another cry Karen came, her hips jerking back and forth as Jo pulled her face into her, feeling how wet she was, her finger sliding from Karen's bum. "I'm sorry, I've got to fly," Karen apologized.

"Don't worry," reassured Jo, "I understand." With that she threw the covers back and spreading her legs wide started to frig her pussy, thrusting first two then three fingers inside her already sopping snatch.

Karen looked on, "Bitch!" she mouthed as she longed to join in but couldn't. Jo watched her new lover dress, seeing her slip her panties on, running her hands over the front, getting used to the new feeling, then putting her bra on, allowing her breasts to drop into the cups before fastening it behind her. Jo could feel herself getting worked up now, as Karen zipped up her skirt and buttoned up her blouse, Jo's fingers becoming a blur and they forced themselves deep into her opening, her palm rubbing her clit. Karen walked over to the bed and leaned forward to kiss Jo, her tongue probing inside her moth as her hand caressed her breast. With a muffled scream Jo's orgasm exploded inside her, her body convulsing as Karen looked on, then blew her a kiss and left.

Tom had planned on doing some geocaching on Monday, but the weather turned miserable, a steady drizzle reducing visibility and making life miserable. The three of them moped about that house idly passing the time, helping Ruth with some housework until they settled down to watch some tennis, the weather at Wimbledon paradoxically bright and sunny. None of them could settle, each consumed with thoughts of the previous night, Tom wondering if he should have taken Ruth up on her offer, he'd never had anal sex and had often wondered if it was as good as reported or whether that was just male bragging.

Jo's phone pinged and she opened it, seeing a picture message from Karen, it was of Karen sitting on a toilet at work, her knickers around her knees, two fingers inside her pussy with the caption <<Second time today. Can't wait to get home>> She grinned, eliciting enquiries from the other two, but decided that perhaps she wouldn't share that!

Finally it was late afternoon and Karen arrived home, Jo having to wait until they were in their bedroom before being able to greet her properly. Drinks and dinner followed, with Jo and Karen keen to make an early night. Ruth and Tom stayed up for a while, both steering clear of any talk of sleeping together, both wanting to but wondering just how welcome they would be.

Jo and Karen made gentle love before they went to sleep, pleasuring each other with mouth and fingers, falling into a deep satisfied sleep.

Tom was up early the next day, in time to see Karen off, seeing a new lightness in her step, wondering what had caused it. Ruth emerged shortly afterwards followed by Jo who seemed to be wearing Karen's dressing gown and nothing else from the brief glimpses of leg and chest that Tom gained. "Can I come with you today Tom?" she asked, needing something to get her mind off Karen for a while. Tom was delighted to have her company and an hour or so later they were ready, Jo having managed to fit into Karen's hiking boots, and using her backpack with its emergency pack. Tom looked a little askance at Karen's attire of jeans and sweatshirt and suggested she was going to be a bit warm, but was told not to be so bossy.

They found a route and parked up, setting off on what promised to be a really warm day, following quite an easy path. Tom was continually taking drinks of water, necessitating a couple of pee stops, turning his back on Jo and peeing up against a wall or bush, but noticed that despite his nagging she was not drinking enough water. She looked pretty hot as well and Tom decided an early halt for lunch was called for. They settled down in a little hollow, their backs up against a rocky outcrop, sheltered from the gentle breeze, Tom pulling off his tee shirt to allow his body some sun.

"Phew, I'm soooo hot" complained Jo, "it's alright for you men, you can just strip off and no-one takes a blind bit of notice, we women have to stay covered."

"Well there's only us," observed Tom, "we're well off the beaten track so if you want to strip down and cool off, then it'd be no different to us sitting round the pool at home."

"You'd love that wouldn't you," grumbled Jo, "sitting ogling me in my bra and knickers with that smug "I told you so" look on your face. Oh all right, but no funny business OK?" She pulled her sweatshirt over her head revealing a plain white bra trimmed in lace, her breasts filling the cups very nicely, thought Tom. She unbuttoned her jeans and wriggled out of them, Tom was a little disappointed at white cotton knickers, but slightly relieved that she had not worn a racy thong, thinking of the obvious problem that would have caused him. Notwithstanding, his cock twitched at the sight of her in her underwear as she lay back grumbling still at the inequities in life for women.

He handed her the bottle of water, "Come on, get some of that down you, dehydration can be very nasty out here."

"Nag, nag, nag." But he was pleased to see that she tipped the bottle back and took a deep draught of water. "That's another thing," she complained, "when you men want a pee, all you have to do is unzip yourself and stand in a corner, whereas we women have to half undress and expose ourselves to the whole world. What with that and periods we really do get the shit end of the stick."

Tom wasn't going to let her have it all her way, "Yes, but we have to shave every day," he retorted.

"Women have to shave as well, you wouldn't like it if we were all hairy. We have to shave our legs and armpits and pus.... down there as well."

"You don't shave down there as well do you?" Tom asked a little naively.

"Of course I do! Look!" with that she pulled down the front of her knickers, showing Tom her bald pubic mound.

Tom's cock reacted predictably forming a bulge in his shorts, a sight that he didn't think his sister could miss, and judging from the focus of her eyes, he appeared correct. "I've never seen one completely bald," he said, "every one I've seen has had at least some hair on it." He felt a little awkward in having such a conversation with his sister, but if he couldn't have it with her then who could he have it with. Both Ruth and Karen had hair he thought.

"Do you want to see it?" Jo surprised him. "Remember when we used to play "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"? Well yours looks pretty interesting at the moment." Tom shifted awkwardly trying to minimize the bulge as Jo continued, "Or are you embarrassed about it?"

"Right," he said, "that does it, on the count of three, OK?" Jo nodded. "One, two, three!" With that he pulled down his shorts and boxers in one swift tug, seeing Jo lift her legs up and remove her knickers, giving him the briefest of flashes of her pussy lips and bum. He could only just see the top of her slit, whereas his cock was standing proud above his stomach. "That's not fair, you've got to show me more than that!"

Jo pivoted and to Tom's surprise opened her legs wide. He could clearly see her labia, inner and outer and her clit in its hood. Both siblings stared at each other, both taken aback at what they had just done. It was Jo who broke the silence, "Well that's changed a bit since we last had a bath together, is it always that big?"

"Pretty much, although not always this hard. You really have shaved everything off, haven't you? It actually does look much neater." He could also imagine how much nicer it would be to kiss and lick as well, his hand unconsciously touching his prick, stroking it lightly.

Once again it was Jo who took the lead, "Do you want to have a wank? I'll do it as well, you've made me all wet, see." She used two fingers to open her pussy lips and Tom could see her juices glistening inside, the pinkness showing distinctly against her darker skin.

Tom was now stroking himself quite openly, "Can I see your tits as well?"

"Then you have to owe me one," Jo replied, reaching behind her to unfasten her bra. She shrugged it off her shoulders and her tits spilled out, young and firm, her nipples pale and pink. "There, now we can start properly. She reached down between her legs and started drawing circles round her pussy with her fingers squashing the labia, her slit opening and closing with each pass. Tom's eyes were alternating between her softly jiggling tits and her pussy, his hand now rhythmically stroking up and down.

Jo lay back, her legs apart, her fingers now sliding up and down, then teasing her clit and Tom could see her bum hole contracting and relaxing. His breath caught in his throat as he watched her, feeling his arousal growing. "Do you masturbate often?" he asked.

"Quite a bit," replied Jo, "You?"

"Yeah, lots," he answered honestly.

"I used to try to watch you," admitted Jo.

"And I saw your tits once. I'm getting close, are you?"

"Yes." Jo could feel her orgasm building, watching her brother wanking in front of her was an incredible turn on, and from what she could see he was similarly affected. "Here, come and kneel between my legs and cum on me." Tom complied, his cock now only inches from her pussy, he so desperately wanted to put it in her, but forced himself not to go that last bit.

"Here it comes!" cried Tom, lifting himself up as his cock exploded, streams of semen spraying from the end, spattering over her stomach, some he saw fall on her pussy, immediately rubbed in by Jo's frantically rubbing hands. One or two ropes even made it to her breasts, now bouncing up and down violently in time to her hands. Tom saw her raise her hips as her hands became a blur and with a cry she shuddered, her fingers sliding inside her as her juices poured out of her pussy. She stilled and lay back, her eyes closed.

"Now what?" asked Tom.

"Now I do need a pee," responded Jo, getting to her feet, then she surprised Tom once more by squatting in front of him and opening her legs started to pee. It started as a dribble then flowed in earnest. He could see some of it running over her bum as her pussy lips caused the flow to squirt sideways. She reached down with two fingers and opened her lips, the stream immediately straightening, squirting out straight in front of her. "There, that's better, now I want to see you go, I've been trying to get a look all morning."

Tom laughed and stood, holding his cock and concentrating. A moment and he could feel it beginning, then he was peeing in front of her, Jo watching fascinated. "Where does this leave us now?" asked Tom.

"Well, I don't think we need to lock the bathroom door anymore," Jo laughed, "although I don't know about Karen."

"I don't think Karen will mind either," said Tom, thinking back to their days on the moor and in the bathroom afterwards.

They dressed and continued their search for more caches, a new lightness to their already close relationship.

Wednesday was of course the day when both Ruth and Jo worked and as they left they called out, "You'll be OK on your own?"

"I think we'll manage, see you tonight." Jo replied as the car disappeared from the drive. "What are we going to do today then kiddo? Not more geocaching please. My legs need a rest, how about a day just lazing around the pool. Tom agreed and they returned to their rooms to put on their swimsuits.

Tom was first back to the pool, and lay back on a lounger as Jo appeared, still wearing her borrowed bikini, her breasts squashed uncomfortably into the top. "Bloody thing," she complained, running her fingers along the top of the cups, then pulling the sides down a little.

"Just take it off then!" semi-joked Tom. Jo looked at him then did just that, reaching behind her and unclasping it, allowing her breasts the freedom they craved, screwing the material into a ball and throwing it at her brother.

"There, now you can look all you want! And while you're at it you might as well have these as well!" She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her bottoms and yanked them down. Tom stared at her naked form, then grinning, pulled off his own shorts, his cock springing up. "I guess it's a nude day then," laughed Jo, "although quite what you're going to do with that I don't know."

"I've got a few ideas!"

"Well you can forget any that involve me, now come here and put some sun cream on my back." With that she lay on her stomach, pointedly handing him the bottle of sun cream. Tom squirted some on her back and began to massage it in, continuing down to her bum, taking great pleasure in feeling her bum cheeks, his finger lightly tracing down her bum crease. Jo shivered, "You can do my legs while you're at it Tom, thanks."

Tom moved further down, his new vantage point giving him sight of her pussy lips again, and whilst his hands came close to touching them, once more he resisted the temptation. Finished he slapped her playfully on the bum. Jo turned over and said, "You've done such a good job you can do my front as well if you like." Tom looked down at her body, her breasts flat against her chest, her pussy just visible and couldn't believe what he was hearing. Nevertheless he squirted some cream between her breasts and slowly began to massage it in, feeling that soft pliable flesh, his hands grazing over her nipples, then down over her stomach, more cream drizzling out of the bottle over her bald mons.

"Go on Tom, it's alright," encouraged Jo, as his hands slipped down between her legs which she parted for him. He could feel her soft pussy lips, the velvety folds pliable beneath his fingers as he ran them over her slit, then he teased her clit with the pad of his finger eliciting a murmur of approval. "Make sure it's well rubbed in Tom," said Jo, opening her legs to give him greater access. Tom ran his fingers along her slit, feeling it part beneath them, opening her up, feeling her natural juices start to flow out of her.

His fingers found her pussy opening and, pausing briefly, slid one finger inside, a soft moaning escaping Jo's mouth. Tom felt a hand on his cock, a hand which not only grasped him, but started to caress him causing his already rock hard penis to stiffen even more. He was openly fingering her now, a second finger joining the first, his other hand fondling her breasts. He could feel Jo's hips lifting up, meeting his hand pressure as they worked together for her pleasure.

She was beginning to move her body more rapidly now, forcing the pace as he alternated between pumping his fingers in and out of her with rubbing her clit, her breathing was becoming ragged and her hand on his cock was rubbing it harder, matching his rhythm on her pussy. He felt her body start to arch and he increased his pace, seeing the tension rise in her body as she convulsed, her hand releasing his cock to grab her own breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples. A long sigh escaped her lips as she relaxed. "Mmmm, what a nice start to the day. Now let me do the same for you."

As Tom lay face down on the sun bed, his cock tucked somewhat uncomfortably beneath him, Jo looked at him, nice body she thought, and actually he's got quite a cute bum. She started with his back, sitting astride him, her pussy pressing against his bum cheeks as she rubbed the cream into him, her pussy still sensitive from the wonderful orgasm he'd given her. Slowly she worked her way down until she was working on his bum cheeks, allowing her finger to run down it, gliding over his anus. He shivered as she did so, his crease squeezing together momentarily.

Then on down his legs, rubbing over his well-developed leg muscles, probably all that geocaching thought Jo. "OK, turn over," she commanded, seeing him wriggle round, his penis jutting straight up from his body. How she longed to have it inside her, to feel him penetrate her, but she forced herself to do his chest, her fingers running over his hard nipples, then down over his stomach until her hand encountered his cock, Putting some cream in the palm of her hand she slowly stroked it around him, the skin slick in her fingers, sliding up and down. He had his eyes closed now, his body gently meeting her movements, she noticed that he had his bottom lip between his teeth, clearly she was doing something right.

She began to rub with more intensity, her palm easily gliding over the crown of his cock, lubricated not only by the sun cream, but also his pre-cum that she could see oozing out of his pee hole. Her other hand dropped to his balls, caressing them ever so gently. At first he stiffened, then relaxed as he felt her gentle touch. His eyes were open now, watching her rub his cock, then he looked at her breasts, she could feel them wobbling as her hand moved up and down and knew he liked the sight. He reached up and cupped one, his fingers grazing over her nipple.

Her desire to put his cock inside her intensified and she swung a leg over his hips straddling him, his prick still grasped in her hand, it looked as though she had her own penis and was masturbating it, she could feel the base pressing against her pussy, sending little shivers through her. Releasing him, she eased her way forward, he pussy squashing him against his stomach, her lips parting as she slid along the underside. "Jo, I don't think we should," he croaked, wanting it beyond all measure.

"Don't worry, just stay still and it will be OK, "she replied, focusing on sliding along his cock and back, never quite allowing him to penetrate her. Not only did he appear to be enjoying it, but she found herself getting desperately aroused again, her clit was rubbing against his cock as her pussy leaked its copious juices over him, lubricating the contact between them. He had both hands on her breasts now, mauling them, as his body started to press back against her.

"Careful Jo, I'm cumming," he called out, and she took him once more in her hand and rubbed furiously seeing his spunk erupt. She leaned back and allowed it to spray over her stomach, squirting up as high as her breasts, feeling his hips lifting her off the bed as his orgasm sent him into throes of ecstasy. His collapsed back onto the bed, but Jo herself was now on the brink of cumming again, she wriggled forward, kneeling astride her chest and thrust two fingers inside her, pumping in and out, her palm pressing hard on her clit.

She felt it rise within her and suddenly she was cumming, only inches from his face, her pussy spurting her juices all over him. Her eyes opened and saw Tom's mouth pressed to her vulva, his tongue gently licking and probing her soft folds. "Mmmm, you can do that all day," she murmured as she gently pulled away from him, relieving the ache from her legs.

"I just might," he replied.

Neither had much energy for the rest of the morning, both content to laze around, the occasional caress very much welcome, but the sexual energy for the most part drained from them. Finally they'd had enough sun and Tom announced he was going into have a bath to wash off the accumulated sun cream, Karen decided to stay out for a bit longer, but watched her brother saunter across the patio, his cock swinging in front of him, his pert bum receding through the open door. She took the opportunity to examine her body, and looking down saw that her stubble was starting to show, another shave was needed, but then she remembered she still hadn't got any suitable razors. It'll just have to be Tom's again she thought. No time like the present.

She got up and went into the house, walking naked across the hall and up the stairs, feeling decidedly sexy as she did so, what would Aunt Ruth think if she saw them, she thought? Tom hadn't locked the door and she breezed in, seeing him lying in the bath, his cock flaccidly floating in the water. "Tom, I need to shave my pussy, you don't mind if I borrow your razor again do you?"