Date Night with Wife's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad, you enjoyed." I said with a smile.

"Oh, I am not done yet babe." Jen lifted herself up and as she did so she pointed my cock up towards her cunt.

"Are you sure? I don't have protection..."

"Shhhh... It's okay Lisa knows and even suggested this."

"Just because my wife says it's okay, do you want this?"

"Well, truth is, I've wanted you for a very long time. I told your wife that tonight while she and I spoke on the phone, and she said she had known that I did and that for tonight I could have you."

Her eyes met mine and slowly she lowered herself down, our eyes stayed glued to each other as she impaled herself on my rod, sinking down inch by inch until after what seemed a delicious eternity she settled fully down into my lap. I leaned in and kissed her and just held her tight to my body my full length buried deep inside of her.

I could feel her pussy pulsing and vibrating along the length of my shaft it felt like she was having a long slow and constant orgasm.

We broke our kiss, pulling away breathlessly

Jen stared into my eyes with a needy, lusty, pleading look; "Fuck me Dave."

I rolled her over on to her back and lowered us to the floor, and I looked into her eyes as I began sliding out and then back into her. She wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me deeper as she lifted her hips in time to my thrusts. Her eyes never left mine as I began thrusting harder and her fingernails began scratching at my back, just hard enough to leave red marks, and the slight pain enhanced my hunger for her.

I pounded into her with increasing force and she began to moan and scream as another orgasm took her and just as I thought she was about to come down from that, she began pulling me tighter into her again urging me deeper as she seemed to build into yet another orgasm.

I lost count of how many times she came but her eyes never seemed to leave mine. I began to feel my point of no return fast approaching.

"Jen I am going to cum." I said, giving her the chance to tell me to pull free.

"Do it Dave, Fill me with your cum." She said as her legs tightened their grip on me making it clear she didn't want me to stop and then with that signal breaking my final chance of holding back, I felt my balls tighten and my cock began to twitch as I gave another final slam deep inside of my wife's best friend.

"FUCK!" I said as I began to shoot my load into her pussy and she clamped tight one last time.

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she came once again in what seemed the largest orgasm yet.

We remained locked together for several long moments both of us breathing heavily. Finally I rolled off of her and pulled her close to lie on my shoulder while we continued to catch our breath.

Between deep breaths Jen managed to gasp out, "Fuck Jen was right; you do have some serious stamina!"

"Haha I felt like I didn't last as long as usual, too excited from it being so new I think."

"You usually last longer? Fuck! I lost count of how many times I came as it is."

"You shouldn't have to count sexy, just enjoy." I said with a laugh and a smile.

"Oh I enjoyed, I very much enjoyed, and I am still so much enjoying." Jen said, but her voice was starting to slur a bit sleepily.

Before my own eyes closed I gently got up, lifted Jen into the bed, and covered her with the blankets. I slid into the bed myself, and seemingly instinctively Jen slid back in close to me and resumed using my shoulder as her pillow.

I was trying to work out in my head what this would do to the dynamic of us all, but it was far more than I could puzzle out before I too slipped into sleep.

12