Date with Mom's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,028 Followers

This was starting to go too far Donna thought in the back of her mind, but something she did not tell Jeremy's mom was that she was feeling a bit neglected by her husband. Sex with him had become quick and unfulfilling as if he was doing it out of a sense of duty before leaving home for his business trips. Plus they never talked, when he got home he had meetings at work all day Friday and then it was mostly kids and hanging out at the house on the weekend. When Monday came back around it was usually the routine of getting ready to leave early Tuesday morning.

Now here she was with the son of her best friend making out passionately, half naked on the couch in her home while her kids slept upstairs. He was fulfilling her need to be wanted, to be romanced and someone even though anxious with youth was willing to take his time. She still thought about stopping it, but as long as he was only playing with her breasts she let him continue.

Jeremy was doing a nice job with them with gentle caresses, soft squeezes and the easy pulls and pinches on her nipples causing Donna to moan in his mouth from time to time. It seemed for a moment or two he was no longer interested in her breasts and then she got a sense where he was interested, his hand drifted down her side and she could feel it working into the waistband of her pajamas. She did not have panties on because she loved the feel of the satin on her skin.

Donna you need to stop him now she thought as his hand slides over the bare mound of her pussy and cupped her. His fingers gently rubbed her slit as her juices flowed out of it, then he used his fingers to rub slow circles over top of her clit. Jeremy did a lot of research and watched Nina Hartley's instructional videos and it seemed to be paying off as Donna was now moaning into his mouth.

Donna could not believe how well he was rubbing her, he knew exactly where to touch and how to do it and she was starting to feel a small soft orgasm coming over her. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and coated his fingers; she gave herself a moment to let the orgasm subside. Then she broke off the kiss and pulled his hand out of her pajama bottoms.

"That was great, but wait right there." She said getting off the couch

When she came back in she had a hand towel and some lotion, she put her top back on but did not button it. She sat back down on the couch next to Jeremy who looked at her kind of dumbfounded as she put a hand on his waist and untied the string to his shorts.

"Pull them down." She said.

He pulled them down underwear and all, his hard young cock on display, Donna looked at it and smiled, and it was just a bit bigger than her husband, maybe six and a half inches and had nice girth. She put some lotion on it and took a hold of it gently stroking him up and down.

Jeremy could not believe what was happening, he had Donna stroking him in her living room, on her couch, and he did everything he could to make sure this would last. He reached up and pulled her pajama top open and gently fondled her breast. He finally got to see what the look like the milky white circle left behind by her swimsuit and the nice pink nipple, stiff and puffy.

It had been five minutes and he really was doing the best he could fighting off his impending ejaculation, Donna stroked him a little faster now and she brought her other hand in to fondle his balls. Her long red painted nails were raking them gently sending shivers up his spine. Finally he could not contain them any longer and exploded, cum landed on his shirt and all over her hands and forearms.

"How did that feel?" She asked softly.

"It was the best feeling I have had." He said in disbelief.

She carefully wiped the cum off of his cock and shirt, off her hands and arms, then he pulled up his shorts and she gave him a kiss. They sat silently for a few more minutes and then she told him he better head on home before his mother worried about him.

Donna worried that night that things were possibly getting out of hand now with Jeremy and why was he awakening these feeling inside of her. She found him to charming and was enjoying his company, she felt herself looking forward to her husband going out of town now. She tossed and turned in bed, dreaming of going further with Jeremy and the ramifications that it may cause.

Jeremy on the other hand was happier than he had ever been in his entire life, his first sexual experience that wasn't with himself. He knew college was coming soon and he would have to leave, but he was hoping that he would get more opportunities to explore with Donna further.

The next few days she avoided calling Jeremy, he did call her a couple of times but she told him he was busy. Her husband got home on Friday and he let everyone know he was going to do a cook out on Saturday, Jeremy and his family was invited.

It was four in the afternoon on Saturday when his family arrived, he and Donna just nodded to each other knowingly as they all said hello and then mingled with the rest of the neighbors. Donna found time to get away from being the perfect hostess to swimming with the kids. You could tell a lot of the men and young men like Jeremy that were there were checking her out in her swimsuit. Donna had on a dark pink triangle bikini with light pink polka dots that showed off how great she kept her body after having three kids.

After she got done swimming she only slid on a pair of jean shorts and still walked around in her top, everyone ate and the adults consumed a large amount of alcohol. Jeremy's parents left while Jeremy stayed to hang out with a couple of friends. More people left, then a poker game started, the rest of the wives left, the kids and it was just Donna's husband and a few of the other men sitting at a table playing cards, smoking cigars and drinking beer.

Jeremy said goodnight and left going through the house, Donna had already put the kids to bed and she was standing at the sink washing some dishes. Jeremy snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"What are you doing?" She exclaimed softly.

"Just letting you know I miss you and how sexy you look tonight." He whispered in her ear.

"Now what are you doing?" She said softly as his hands drifted up to squeeze her breasts.

"Just keep watch." He whispered.

He kissed down her back and got on his knees behind her, he reached around front and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. Donna stepped out of them and then he ran his hands up her long sexy tan legs and untied her bottoms. She spread her legs and let them drop to the floor, while watching out the small window for her husband.

He kissed the back of her legs and gently eased them apart, he gently pushed her forward and he could see her pussy now. He had seen a lot of them on the internet or in magazines but he had not seen one up close, he watched one of Nina's videos on how to eat pussy and was eager to show Donna he was interested in pleasing her as much as she pleased him.

He licked his fingers and gently pushed the lips apart, he could now see the opening and the clitoris. He teased all around with his tongue without actually touching it and Donna moaned softly. Jeremy pushed her legs apart a bit further and stopped teasing her and ran his tongue up between the lips. Pushing further and further into her the whole time, Donna let out soft moans.

Jeremy did this for several minutes and Donna's pussy juice was flowing out of her pussy saturating his mouth and chin. She leaned forward a bit more and pushed back against him, now he sought out her clit with his tongue. He probed around until he found the hard nub, as it poked out of its protective skin and he licked it hard with his tongue and he could feel her shudder with pleasure. He stopped licking her clit and began to suck on it, Donna could not believe how skilled this kid was at eating pussy, her husband never managed it and he never got her off orally. He stopped again and licked two of his fingers, changed his position and slid two fingers into her easily as she was fairly lubricated.

He slowly finger fucked her while working hard on her clit, alternating between sucking and licking Donna was moaning louder and humping her pussy against him. Donna had her second orgasm during the slow rhythm of his finger fucking and tongue work. She thought he would stop but he seemed to sense her orgasm and waited a moment for it to subside. Then he finger fucked her faster and harder, while mouth sucked and licked harder.

"Oh shit Jeremy, oh god yes, oh god your so good, keep it up." She said encouraging him as her breathing grew more ragged and heavier.

Jeremy continued his finger and oral assault on her and was proud of him that he was satisfying this hot older woman. She kept looking out the window which only heighten her arousal knowing that her husband was nearby the whole time this was going down.

"Oh fuck, oh Jesus, fuck. I'm going big, oh god yes." She moaned aloud.

"What's that honey?" His wife yelled.

"Nothing." She managed to say, she bit down hard on her lip as she had a third orgasm on Jeremy's mouth and fingers.

"You know what guys fuck this; the damn mosquito's are biting too much." Her husband exclaimed.

"Jeremy goes get out of here quick." She said.

He got up from under her quick and ran out the door, Donna had pulled up her shorts and swimsuit bottoms quickly right before her husband came in. He came over to her and put an empty beer down on the counter and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey baby you coming to bed?" He asked.

"No I want to finish here first then I'll be up." She said.

"I'll try to wait up, but I'm a bit drunk." He replied.

She knew he would pass out in a few minutes and could not believe what Jeremy did to her in the kitchen with her husband so close. He was a brave son of a gun she thought and giggled, Jeremy meanwhile made it home and went up to his bedroom. He could not help to lick his fingers off while her quickly jerked himself off. He had one of the most powerful orgasms of his life and shot his cum hard all over the floor. He cleaned it up and then went to take a quick shower; he could not believe his luck at getting away with what he did. He now knew that he would go further yet with Donna and he hoped it would be soon.

Sunday morning came around, Donna's husband had a hangover and Jeremy had to go to church so the day was uneventful. Monday the usual her husband got ready for his weekly business trip and like usual he wanted sex before he was to leave. Only this time she refused saying she did not feel good and did not let him have sex with her.

Tuesday came and Jeremy asked his mother if she would be willing to sit for Donna, he had asked her as soon as her he could if she would go to the drive in with him and she accepted. When he arrived to pick her up, she was wearing a denim skirt and tight black tank top. She said good bye the kids and his mother and they were off.

It started off as a normal date, they got popcorn and sodas from the concession stand and then began to watch the movie. They ate the popcorn and watched the first movie, then during intermission Donna suggested that they get in the back seat of his parents SUV.

As soon as they were in the back seat, Donna wasted no time straddling on top of Jeremy and the two of them began to kiss passionately. Hands were eagerly exploring bodies and tongues were exploring mouths as they steamed up the windows. Jeremy lifted the front of her tank top to expose her naked breasts; he gently kneaded them and played with her nipples.

He broke the kiss off and took one into his mouth and gently sucked it, then toyed with the nipple with his tongue. Donna let out a soft moan, and then arched her back to allow him better access to both of them as he alternated between both of them, licking and sucking them.

"That little stunt you did in the kitchen after the barbeque made me so horny." She said softly. "I did plan for these to physical, but you are so gentle and eager, I want to make love to you."

"Oh Donna, I always found you to be so beautiful, I've always wanted too, I living out a dream now." He replied.

"Let's put the seats down." She said reaching for the latch.

In a couple minutes they had the seats down and they made a makeshift pillow out of Jeremy's shirt, then the resumed kissing and caressing each other. Donna took off her tank top and Jeremy pulled down her denim skirt and she shook her head yes and took her thong off too. She reached down and undid his jeans and took his hard cock out, they laid there and continued kissing and caressing.

"Just lay back, we got plenty of time." She said.

Then she turned around and swung her legs over Jeremy, before he knew it she was licking the head of his cock, he too took the hint and began to lick her pussy. When he started doing that she moaned aloud and engulfed his cock into her warm wet mouth.

"Mmmmm you have a nice cock" She said and then went back to sucking it.

He loved the sound of her moans as he worked her pussy and she was sucking his cock faster and harder now. As she started to have an orgasm, she felt Jeremy stiffen up as he was licking her and filled her mouth with his cum. There was so much she could not was swallow it all, but what she could not swallow she licked it off her hand and the rest off of his cock.

She got off of him and got back up to him, they snuggled close together naked and sweaty, in a few minutes Jeremy climbed up front to get the sodas. Then they were back to kissing again and a few minutes later he was hard again. Donna pulled him on top of her and help guide his cock into her pussy, she moaned softly as he pushed the full length of it into her.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"Better than anything I could ever imagine." He said.

"Well just move in and out of me slowly, eventually you will get the feel of what you are doing." She said.

He did as he was instructed; he pumped his cock in and out of her at a slow and steady pace. Donna pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him down to kiss her. They kept this up for several minutes; she could feel an orgasm slowly building inside of her as her new young lover pleasured her.

"Oh yes baby, make love to me, and make love to me." She moaned and began to push her pelvis in rhythm with his thrusts.

They both were now going faster and Donna was moaning louder as she began to cum, once her orgasm subsided she pushed on him and rolled him over on her back. She climbed on top on him and guided her pussy down on top of his cock.

"Now you relax and let Donna ride you." She said.

She rested her hands on the floor of the SUV and began to move herself up and down on his cock. Jeremy reached up and played with her breasts while they swung freely in front of him. Jeremy could not believe how she moved and how much control she had over the muscles in her pussy and hips. She started out slowly with her movements then worked her hips faster and faster.

"Oh god you're making me cum again." She moaned aloud as she had her third orgasm of the night.

She rolled off of him and went to lay on her back when Jeremy surprised and kept her on her side, he guided his cock into her from behind and then let her roll over on her stomach. He whispered something in her ear about seeing this in a movie and Donna just giggle knowing what he meant. She spread her legs and gave him better access and started fucking her hard.

"Oh god Donna this is so great, oh god I'm going to give it to you." He groaned.

"Yes baby, fuck me now, fuck me hard." She moaned back.

You could probably hear his pelvis slap hard against her ass as he drove his cock into her fast and hard. Both of them were covered in sweat, the carpet to the SUV was soaked with sweat; you could smell sex throughout the vehicle.

Jeremy's cock was plunging deep into Donna, deeper than her husband who seemed to only know two positions, him on top or her on top. He could now feel his cum ready to boil out of his cock again as he fucked her harder.

"Oh god, I'm going too fucking cum, oh Donna, oh god." He groaned aloud.

"Oh god Jeremy me too, oh yes we'll cum together." She screamed.

The two had orgasms at the same time; Jeremy filled her pussy about as full as he filled her mouth. After his cock deflated he finally pulled it out of her and rolled off of her to catch his breath. Donna cuddled up next to him and they both held each other naked in the back until the movie ended. Then they both got redressed and left the drive in, they stopped at a car wash. Where they cleaned the car out and got the smell of sex out of it before he had to pick up his mother and drop her off to her kids.

They kissed goodnight before going in, then said goodnight, his mother came out and he waited to see if she could smell anything. On the way home they talked about how he ought to start trying again with girls his own age.

The rest of the summer he would call or pretend to call girls his own age while continuing his sexual knowledge with Donna. They continued their torrid affair all the way up until he had to leave for college, with everything he learned from Donna he ended up dating several different girls during his first semester. When he got home he was eager to tell Donna about everything, when his mother informed him that she and her husband went on a second honeymoon.

He went back for his second semester and found the girl he would eventually marry, Donna and her husband ended up moving when he got a promotion. Jeremy was forever grateful to Mom's beautiful friend and everything she did for him the summer before he left for college.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,028 Followers
12