Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him several little kissed. Rex was rubber her thigh with one had while he held the other around her waist.

"I'll give you a call tomorrow."

They kissed again. "Do you have to go so soon?"

Darla kissed him again than replied. "I think we better. My pussy is really sore from that workout."

"I haven't given it a workout yet!"

Darla laughed than they kissed again. They were almost touching noses as Darla replied in a low voice.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow."

She held his face as she gave him a long open mouth kiss. She got up looking at Matt.

"Are you ready to go honey?"

Matt smiled than looked at Rex as he stood up. Rex extended his hand out as they shook hands. Darla held Matt's hand as she pulled him along and looked back at Rex giving him one last smile before they left.

It was completely dark as Darla and Matt walked into their condo. Darla turned on a light and starred at Matt's boxers.

"I think you better put those dirty stinky things in the wash."

Matt stepped out of them and walked them into the laundry room. Matt found Darla in the bedroom taking off the chemise she has worn that night.

"My pussy is so sore honey."

She walked over to Matt giving him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Did you have a good time tonight, Matt?"

"Everything happened so fast. I didn't get to see everything."

Darla laughed. "It looked like you saw enough to make yourself cum! How many times did you whack off?"

Darla was rubbing his balls as she waited for a reply.

"I did it twice."

"Didn't I tell you he was huge?"

"How did you take that thing?"

Darla was rubbing her pussy as she walked into the bathroom. "I have to pee."

Matt waited for her on the bed. She walked in and he was smiling at her.

"I think I'm too sore to fuck anymore tonight honey. Didn't you get enough watching tonight?"

Matt felt a little disappointed as she climbed into bed and looked over at him.

"Why don't you go get a towel and I'll help you cum."

Matt was all smiles as he fetched a towel out of the bathroom. Matt got into bed and watched Darla take her position lying on her side. She reached out and held his cock. Matt laid his head back onto the pillow. She began stroking his cock.

Matt watched as she lovingly stroked his cock she would squeeze it and work it different ways making it feel good to him. She was starring down at it as she worked her hand on it. Matt was hoping she'd take it inside her mouth. He fantasized about being a cuckold. He closed his eyes briefly feeling how her hand brought him pleasure. Matt glanced at her boobs. He saw the bit marks on her breasts.

Her legs were stretched out along the bed. She looked like a calendar girl the way she was laying on her side. He looked at her mound. He could see her pussy slit. He wondered how much of Rex's cum was still inside her.

His cock was expanding. He kept thinking of Rex's seed inside her belly. He knew it only took just a tiny little speck to impregnate a woman. He was going insane thinking about Rex's black seed inside her belly right now.

Matt couldn't help it. He knew it was perverted but he was so excited thinking about it. Darla kept working her hand. Matt felt himself about ready to cum as she took the towel and wrapped it around his cock area.

Matt groaned as the first shot flew up into the air and landed back down on the towel. Darla seemed pleased that she had placed the towel in the right spot as the second shot shut rolled along his cock and onto her hand.

It was clear from him whacking off a couple other times. Darla wiped her hand and squeezed the remained drops out of his cock.

"That should hold you over for a while."

Matt loved it. She was talking like he was her cuckold. She may not have realized it but she was. She tossed the towel on the floor after wiping her hands. Matt clicked off the light than they cuddled together.

Matt put his hand on her mound than slowly moved his hand onto her thigh where it remained until they fell asleep.

12