Dating Site Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
John didn't set the age parameters.
1.2k words
4.32
9.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was surreal. I had to figure out how my profile was in Irma's inbox. I opened my profile and went to settings. Wow, somehow, I had left the default age parameters. They were set to 18-99! Shit. And Irma, it turns out, is 79 years old. OMG! This was very surprising, and it was the beginning of a fetish for me. I can't look at old ladies anymore without thinking about how they would fuck or suck.

As I was getting ready to start my day, my phone buzzed with a new notification. I headed to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee and checked my emails while waiting for it to brew. That's when I saw Irma's message asking if we could get together later that evening.

It was Monday, and I had to start a new job today. No free time until Friday night. I replied to her message and set up a time to come over.

The week's mundane orientation and training made the days drag on for what seemed like forever. Friday was finally here, and I was excited about what the evening would hold.

I came home from work and had a few beers to relax and think about the upcoming events that evening; my head was buzzing from the alcohol and the excitement.

I stripped and climbed into a hot shower; my cock stood at attention, just as excited as me. It seemed to have a mind of its own. My balls were aching, and my cock was like a steel rod, demanding polishing!

Irma is a plain older woman with a small frame and ample breasts that sag a bit but are still very nice and a small tummy pooch. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest this evening.

The clock is reading 6:38 pm. She's coming over at 8:00 pm, and I'm pacing like a convict on death row now; why am I so nervous? She'd sucked my cock like a pro, but I hadn't seen much of her body, except for the small gray hairy patch between her legs when I noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

It was now 8:05, and I saw her headlights pulling into my driveway. I was in my boxers and a T-shirt when she knocked on the door. My cock lurched with anticipation as I opened the door. Come in, please, I greeted my guest.

Irma smiled and came inside. Her long silver hair was pulled up into a neat bun perched on her head. She was wearing a dress that was clearly handmade and strappy sandals.

She spoke in a familiar Oklahoma drawl, I see your friend is joining us this evening, with a smirk. I felt the blood rush to my face as I blushed. yes ma'am I believe he is.

She wasted no time as I got us a drink she stripped her dress off as if by pushing a single button. I was enchanted by the look of her large breast and equally large areolas with long stiff nipples that seemed to rest on top of the beautiful mounds of milky white flesh. Her silver pussy hair was neatly trimmed with a large clitoris peeking out from between her beautiful rose-petal-like lips that were begging for a kiss. She tugged at my boxers as I handed her the beverage. she was ready to fuck!

I set my drink aside and leaned down to kiss her, her lips met mine with a passion, like she had not kissed a man in years. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and savored it, our tongues wrestling with abandon as her hands are inside my boxers and wrapped around my member. I slid my boxers off while I remained in lip lock with this very capable Cougar.

We made our way to the bedroom where she laid back on the bed, shyly spreading her thighs. I stopped for a moment to remove my shirt. I dropped to my knees and admired the feast before me. I licked her wet slit up to her small penis-like clit. it was as big around as my finger and about 1-1/2" long. I sucked it in as she gasped for a breath, letting my tongue slip down and lap up the honey dripping from her pussy. I continued licking around her tiny shaft as she shuttered and began to shake, her pussy exploded as she squirted and soaked my face and beard with her old lady juice. I lapped it up like a kitten drinking milk from a bowl.

She slipped into a low moan and a steady gyration that continued as she flooded my mouth with her thick honey. She bucked wildly as she orgasmed once again. she tugged on my cock as if to pull it to her pussy. Please she begged, I need that cock now!

I positioned myself between her legs and she grabbed my cock and rubbed it firmly across her clit and down to her entrance. She wrapped her legs around my ass and pushed me inside her. I was inside this 79-year-old silver-haired grandmother. surreal as I slowly slipped into her wet pussy. all 8 thick inches are buried deep inside her honey hole, my balls are resting on her ass.

I'm savoring the moment when her stern voice snapped me back to reality, "come on boy! focus!, give me that cock hard and fast! yes ma'am! I muttered as I picked up a steady jackhammer rhythm dropping hard and deliberate. I can feel her pussy milking my cock as I pumped mercilessly into her wet cunt. She began to shake and her head laid back as she began to squirt her juices all over my cock and abdomen. I fucked her pussy hard and fast bottoming out as my balls slapped against her ass. she let out a low guttural moan and released a tidal wave of orgasm that soaked the sheets and was dripping from my balls.

After a steady several minutes, I felt the familiar tightening of my balls as I started to cum a torrent of thick hot seed splashing against her cervix. wave after wave of my nut juice filled her wet pussy. I was still pumping her as hard as I could when she came again. I finished dumping my balls into her wet hole and she relaxed her legs and let me pull out. I laid down to catch my breath as she slid down and started to lick and suck our mixed juices from my cock and balls. I was mesmerized by the grandmother sucking my cock clean after she fucked me.

She climbed up and played beside me for a moment, she looked up at me with a contented smile and said that's the fuck I've needed for 14 years. She explained her daughter had signed her up for the site so she could get out of the house and do something. Well I'd say you definitely Did Something lol. As I leaned down and kissed her lips tasting my cum mixed with hers. I just lingered for a soft deep kiss.

Then she climbed out of bed and went to clean up. Before was up and in my boxers she was dressed and headed to the door. I said thank you Nana, Smiling, she said same time tomorrow? I can't wait.

to be cont.