Daughter Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least they taught you well. Maybe you could teach me some things you learned...and maybe we can come up with some things of our own."

We kissed again, and then we finally parted with a moan. I pulled the covers off of both of us, and the cool air covered our bodies. She looked surprised.

"I just want to look at you, You're so beautiful."

I could see her blush, but she obliged as I took in every inch of her young body from her head to her toes. She reached out and gently began to fondle my tits, gently caressing and pinching my nipples, sending shocks directly to my pussy.

"You're beautiful too mom. I want to make you happy. I want to do everything you want. I want to make you feel good."

Before I could respond, she gently kissed me and rolled me onto my back. She continued to stimulate my nipples with one hand as her other made it's way between my legs. I didn't think I would be able to take anymore, but my desire was renewed as soon as her tiny fingers began to explore my womanhood. She moved her mouth down to my tits, freeing her hand for more important things. Her tongue felt wonderful as she gently nibbled and sucked my swollen nipples. I moaned approvingly as her fingers slowly entered me. She fingered me slowly with one hand while the other gently stroked my clit. Finally she moved herself directly between my open legs, giving herself better access to my open pussy. She looked so innocent as she sat, contentedly working my sex.

She continued her slow pace on me, gently alternating her technique, but never increasing her speed. My body begged for more, but she was relentless, slowly building my pleasure. Even as my body began to shutter and squirm beneath her ministrations, she never changed, and it was pure bliss. My body flailed wildly on the bed as she continued, her sweet little voice calmly encouraging me to my orgasm.

"Yes mom, that's it, cum for me. Your pussy is so wet. I want to feel your cum."

My pussy started to convulse, and by this time I was completely gone, entirely enveloped in my building pleasure. Just moments before I was about to cum, she leaned down and covered my pussy with her mouth, her tongue seamlessly continuing on my clit where her fingers left off. The warmth of her loving mouth on my pussy sent me over the edge, and I came harder than I ever had in my life. It felt as though every fiber of my being was being forced out of my pussy. I felt my juices pouring out of me, and then everything went blank.

Moments later, I opened my eyes again to see my daughter, smiling contentedly and slowly rubbing her own pussy while she started at me. I wanted to reach out, but I couldn't move. I was completely drained. My throat was so dry I could barely speak.

"Oh baby..."

She laid down next to me, snuggling close to me. She resumed rubbing her pussy.

I tried to reach over, but my body felt like jelly. She smiled and grabbed my hand, placing it under hers. She used my hand to rub her pussy until she silently came. She buried her face in my neck, and I felt her body stiffen as her orgasm hit her. She gasped silently, and we were soon both asleep.

12