Daughter has been Naughty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye Dad. Don't wait up for me. I'll be home early anyway, like we agreed on, ok. Don't worry. We're gonna have a good dinner, I just know it."

She walked down the porch stairs first and he could see no panty lines, which meant that she either was either wearing a "G" string panty, or nothing! What a nice sight she was, walking in front of him, looking sexy as hell. He caught up and held her arm for support as he led her to his medium sized SUV and helped her in, catching a glimpse of the lace tops of her thigh-high dark grey stockings when she spread her legs to get up in the raised seat. 'Nice legs. Nice dress. This is going to be a fun dinner,' He thought.

"You look beautiful tonight, Ashley. What a lovely dress that is. I hope you're hungry because we're having a nice fish dinner tonight."

"Oh, thank you Kevin. Yes, I'm starving. Let's go!"

Off they went to the Red Lobster restaurant for dinner. He had made a reservation and they got seated in a nice semi-private corner booth away from the family groups. They sat across from each other. She had the safe Salmon and he had Mahi Mahi. They had been chatting since he picked her up, about school, friends, likes, dislikes and other "Stuff." They both seemed to talk with ease and were having a fine dinner. Although they knew very little about each other before tonight, after being intimate together the week before, it made getting to know each other easily pleasurable. They split a bottle of white California Wine and commiserated about the terrible wildfires up in northern California wine country. They were thankful they were still able to get it.

She checked him out as they chatted as she had never seen him dressed before. He had brown hair and wide strong shoulders with strong hands. It was a pleasure getting to know him and she felt at ease with him in no time and knew she was safe with him. The nice wine helped, she was sure.

"Hey, Kevin, I was wondering if you have taken any more of those little blue pills," She asked him.

"Oh, hell no! I don't want to go through that experience again. That was a scary and worrisome event that I want to avoid forever!"

"Do you mean you didn't like what Kayla and I did for you?" She asked with a pouty face.

"Oh, yeah, that part was fine, and of course I enjoyed that very much. You must know that. But I don't need pills again."

They shared a Chocolate Mousse together for dessert. He felt something between his legs. It was her bare, stocking covered foot, rubbing up inside his leg to his crotch. No one in the restaurant could see what she was doing so she was emboldened to tease him a bit and see what he was hiding in his pants, to refresh her memory and imagine what it's like normally.

Startled, he spoke up with surprise, "Ashley, what are you doing? Won't people see us?"

"No, I have a good view of the whole room. It's dark under the table and I can see if anyone's coming. Don't worry.

"But, here, in a nice restaurant? Not that I mind it, but..."

"I was wondering if you had taken any little blue pills before our date. So I thought I'd check and see for myself," She replied, running her toes over the bulge in his pants. "I know you said you didn't but I just wanted to check it out. Can't tell this way but it's fun teasing you."

"Must be the wine. Am I going to have to carry you home? And, no, I am never taking those pills again. I've learned my lesson," He smiled back, just as the waiter popped up out of nowhere to give him the check.

"You two have a good evening. It was a pleasure to serve you. I'll take this when you're ready," The waiter spoke.

Ashley still had her right foot rubbing Kevin's crotch through his pants while the room could have seen only her left leg sitting normally. Kevin paid the bill and she released her foot and readied herself to leave, picking up her loose high healed shoe with her toes and asking, "Will you put this back on for me dear?" She asked in a sultry pout.

He did, admiring her pretty foot and gray colored thigh-high leg as he did. Off they went back to her home.

"You know, I heard most of what you said to my dad when you came to pick me up. You said all the right things to him. I know he likes you after that and I like and trust you too. We could tell him we want to study some Anatomy 102 together since you are here already and we need to study anyway. He'll go to bed soon and is usually a sound sleeper. Besides, we could go down to the basement den we have. It's nice there and we can lock the door and study all we want. What do you say?" Ashley asked.

"Sounds good to me. I don't want to go home yet, so early. I loved our dinner and don't want our date to end yet. I hope you liked it too. Did you?"

"Oh, yes, it was the best dinner I've had in a long time! Thanks so much for asking and taking me out for such good food," She replied, bending over to kiss him on his cheek while he drove.

While there, she placed her left hand on the inside of his right leg, fingers touching his balls through the pants. When she sat up in her seat, she smiled at him and continued to rub his balls and higher, finding his pulsing cock and massaging it too.

"I was wondering if you and Kayla have done anything else together. She's really a good sister to help you out like she did. Did she touch you like this again?"

"No, she hasn't touched me at all. You don't think we do that often, do you? That was the first and only time we've ever messed around like that. I really liked the way you both touched me and helped me with my little 'problem' until it went away. Thank you so much, Ashley."

"The 'First' time? Well, we'll see about that 'cause I know she liked it too. Well, after that, my dad noticed I came in late that night and he spanked me again! He's so protective of me. He spanked and rubbed me until I came again, so I would understand if you and Kayla ever do some sexual things again."

"Uh, that feels really good. I'll give you an hour to stop that, Ashley," Kevin spoke, looking at her with a smile while she looked at his crotch and smiled back. She looked so hot in that tight short dress and long wavy blonde hair opening to show more of her cleavage and heaving breasts as she rubbed his cock all the way home. He couldn't help noticing that her already short dress had ridden up above the tops of her thigh-high stockings. Her strong, tanned, brown legs looked smooth and sexy through the stockings, and creamy skin showed above them when she raised her right knee up to the inside of her door to reach his penis better. He placed his right hand on her left thigh over the stocking and caressed it as she stroked him gently, not wanting to go too far in the car.

"We're home. Please stop that or we'll never get past your dad if he sees what you've done to me," Kevin reasoned.

"OK, let me do the talking to him," Ashley said, removing her hand from him and adjusting her dress hem as low as it would go, which barely covered the dark tops of her stockings.

They went in together and Dad was watching TV.

"Hi, kids. How was dinner? And you got her home early. I like that you know."

"We had a wonderful dinner and a little wine and got to know each other better. You know, Dad, we discussed our Anatomy class that we're both taking and we have some things we need to go over together. So, we're going down to the den and do a little studying if that's OK with you?" Ashley asked her dad with those pouty red lips that were hard to say no to. We won't be up long."

"Sure, you kids go ahead. I'm going to bed right after this show so you won't bother me any," Dad answered.

She grabbed her school backpack and led Kevin down the stairs to the basement where the den was. She opened the book and her notes and they actually started looking at the schoolwork.

"I really did have a couple of questions about this week's assignment, so let's cover this now because I know my dad is going to come down to check us out before he retires to bed, so let's give him nothing to see, OK?"

"Oh, I got it. Good idea. Let's get to work then. And later, we'll see what happens."

They got to the homework issues quickly and were so involved they barely heard Dad come in the door.

"Oh, hi Dad. We're just busy at work here and barely heard you come in," Ashley said.

"I see. Looks like you two are fine students. Well, don't let me bother you. I just came down to say goodnight (and to check up on them to be sure they weren't up to anything). You kids have fun and lock up when he leaves, OK?"

She got up and locked the door behind him and leaned over to kiss Kevin on his cheek. He stood and they met eyes and lips for a long, soft kiss, knowing ole dad wouldn't be disturbing them for the rest of the night. He felt her nice, firm, round breasts pressing into his chest and her hand pulling his hips into hers, feeling her mound rubbing against his soft penis. She quickly removed her shoes and hugged him again. This time, his growing penis pressed against her tummy and stomach which she ground against it. 'This is a horny girl,' he thought.

Stepping back to give herself room, she lowered down on her knees and began rubbing his growing cock through his pants and unbuckled his belt and zipped them down, followed by quickly pulling his pants and briefs down until they fell to his ankles and his cock popped out and slapped her cheek. She wasted no time in grabbing it with both hands and stroking it, admiring its size and firmness. Looking up into his big brown eyes, she licked it all over and slid her mouth as far down his shaft as she could go, then cupped his balls while sucking him over and over. It quickly grew up to the proportions she remembered from last week's encounter.

"Oh, God, I love your cock, Kevin!" She moaned before sucking it all down again and again. "You don't mind me doing this, do you? I haven't had a boyfriend for a while and haven't been getting any either, except for dad but that's not the same. That's why your sister called me last week to help you, because I had told her how long it had been and how much I missed being with a guy!"

"Oh, I was wondering why you were attacking me all night at dinner and after. Girls don't usually do that sort of thing on a first date, you know! Not that I mind. In fact, I'm kinda glad my girlfriend broke up with me last week so I could meet you. She would never do the things you've been doing to me. And, My God, I've never seen a woman so horny and absolutely sexy and beautiful in that little dress and stockings." He said, looking down at her sucking face, and seeing the tops of her tanned brown breasts above her swimsuit tan tines, pushing out over her "V" cut dress and beyond to her thigh-highs and brown skin above them where her dress had ridden up almost to her crotch to show her bare thighs as she knelt on her knees!

Her dress had a long, widening "V" panel for each side from her spaghetti straps that had worked their way over her shoulders to drop down her arms and uncover even more of the tops of each breast, resulting from her sucking and stroking his cock. He had a great view looking down to see some white skin beginning to show beneath her tan lines and knew her nipples were almost in sight. He got even harder. She stood and pushed him back onto the couch where he flopped down into a seated position with his bare cock and legs showing for her to admire. She put a knee beside his hip and swung the other leg over his other leg, poised above his cock. Her dress rode all the way up over her bare hips where he could see that she had not worn any underwear, just for him. He noticed right away and his cock throbbed at the glimpse of her puffy, bare pussy lips lowering themselves over his cock.

"Oh my God, you didn't wear any underwear at all!" he cried out when she covered a couple of inches with her moist pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes. You feel so good inside me. Oh, God, yes. Fuck me, please!" she demanded as she lowered herself down and down until it filled and stretched her vagina fully.

She sat there quietly, savoring the hard cock throbbing inside her.

"So you like my dress?" she asked him with her pouty lips now almost touching his as she rode his hard cock. "You know, I don't like wearing underwear and thought this dress looked better without those nasty underwear lines.

"Of course I do. I told you on the way to my car but maybe you didn't hear me through all my drooling," He laughed, humping up into her with each of her down strokes.

"I almost got a wet spot on it when my foot was on you under the table. I was getting wet, and it hasn't stopped since then."

"You know there's a zipper on the back of my dress?" She added eagerly.

"Here, let me help you with that," He said, reaching around her to find it and start pulling it down steadily.

She managed to sit up tall and straight and press her freeing breasts into Kevin's face, while he reached behind her and pulled the dress zipper down her back until the dress folded down and bared her beautiful breasts for him to see. He caressed both of them with his hands and lifted them up one at a time toward his mouth as she took a deep breath and pressed her breasts up to his waiting tongue and mouth where he proceeded to lick and suck them, admiring the hard nipples and half dollar sized brown areola. The dress was only around her waist now as she started rising and falling on his big cock while he sucked her boobs.

"Oh, my. You didn't wear any bra either! What a sexy little thing you are, Ashley. You see, with you around, who needs little pills?"

"Just don't tell Daddy! He'll spank me again if he catches me not wearing panties and bra again! Yeah, this dress has some small shaping pads to give me more cleavage so I really don't need a bra. You know, this was my high school prom dress and my prom date got lucky then too," She smiled, remembering the fun they had had then.

She closed her eyes and started riding his cock longer and harder, filling her hungry pussy. They hadn't even kissed except for a short peck earlier. He raised his head up to meet hers and kissed her softly on her lips. She opened her eyes to look into his and returned his kisses, using her red lipstick lips and tongue to battle his. His hands found their way down her torso, over the crumpled dress, and over her bare, fucking hips driving down on his cock. He grabbed both butt cheeks and pulled her down and up, down and up, keeping up with her pace setting rhythm that got even faster and longer strokes as she felt his strong hands slamming her pussy down over his hard meat. He slapped both her ass cheeks several times, making her pussy contract and squeeze his meat with each slap of her ass.

"Oh, God, that feels good. You're gonna make me come if you don't stop that," She moaned while kissing him and squeezing his cock.

He didn't stop, but kept up his ass slapping and rubbing on her reddening butt. He could feel her hungry cunt pulling him in with every stroke and slap, over and over, faster and faster until her mouth dropped open and she gripped him like a vice and started creaming all over his cock and balls, shaking and moaning, taking it all inside her as she had a massive orgasm.

"Fuck me, fuck me. Oh, Kevin, you have the best cock. OMG, I can't stop coming," She moaned as his wet cock slid easily in and out of her pussy until her convulsions slowed and stopped.

"OMG, you came so much! I felt it all. Are you OK?" He asked.

She replied by sitting down fully on his still hard cock and kissed him all over his face and neck, pressing her boobs into his lips for a good licking. They sat there recovering from the great sex, just kissing and fondling each other until their bodies could relax a little. She noticed that he still felt as hard as ever.

"You're still hard? Didn't you come? Are you sure you didn't take any of those little pills 'cause it feels just like last week when it wouldn't go down, not that I mind."

"No, I didn't take any pills. That was the first time I've ever made anyone come from spanking her and I wanted you to enjoy it fully, so, no, I didn't come yet but I probably could very easily if that's what you want?"

"Would you lie down and spoon with me. I need a break, please. My pussy's still throbbing," She pleaded.

"You naughty girl. Yes, I can feel your pretty little pussy squeezing me inside you. It's soo good!"

She climbed off him and directed him to lie down on his side on the couch while she snuggled up beside and in front of him, bare except for the dress around her waist and her lovely legs covered by the thigh high grey stockings. His cock had nowhere to go so she lifted a leg and trapped it against her pussy and asshole with his purple cock head sticking out past her puffy clit where she could touch it. They laid in silence for a while, resting and catching their breath. It was hard breathing with his cock rubbing her pussy and fingers rubbing his head on her clit.

She lifted her upper leg after a while and aimed his cock at her wet pussy. He pressed and it went inside her smoothly and fully. He stroked it inside her all the way, holding the leg up and squeezing her breasts from behind her, and both of them kissing each other. He used one hand to massage her breasts and the other to rub her clit and puffy pussy lips while he stroked her longer and longer. He fucked her fully to the max, all the way inside her, with her accepting it all and breathing heavily as he stroked her harder and harder.

"Oh, yes, please fuck my wet little pussy with your big hard cock. It's so good."

"My turn to do the 'work' this time. Just relax and enjoy because I sure am enjoying this. You're gonna make me come soon if you keep squeezing me like that," He said excitedly.

"Oh, yes! Please come inside me if you want. I want it all over my boobs and in my face and mouth but that can wait. Yes, please come in my pussy. OMG, you're gonna make me come again," She moaned as she started contracting and releasing his pumping cock deep inside her hungry smooth pussy.

"OMG, are you sure you want my come inside because it's coming now! Ahhh, Fuck, here it is," and he started squirting his hot come deep inside Ashley over and over. He felt her responding by squeezing and coming all over his cock again as they both kissed and covered their mouths to keep from being heard yelling and screaming which they were doing inside but couldn't let it all out for the danger that dad might hear them. They came and came, each expelling their hot liquids on each other's' sexual organs until they slowed to a stop and lay there catching their breath. After a while of kissing and fondling each other, Kevin went to the bathroom and got warm washcloths to clean them both. He washed all over her reddening labia, catching all their come as it was pushed out by her contractions from the warm cloth and hand rubbing her.

"Thank you, Kevin. That was the best first date ever! I hope we didn't wake up Dad. That would not be good. I think we'll be OK though. You can't hear much at all from down here with all the insulation Dad put in when he built this den here in the basement. Right now, I'm glad he did," Ashley reasoned while rubbing her swollen labia gently, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"Yeah, that wouldn't be good if he had walked in a few minutes ago. I don't know why you're thanking me. That was a wonderful fucking you just gave me. I should be thanking you! I didn't expect that at all," He replied.

"Oh, I mean, thanks for everything tonight. The dinner was fabulous and the sex was the best. And we really did get some studying in that will help us both," She reasoned while standing and letting him zip up her dress and pull it down over her boobs and crotch.

"Now, this has been the best Anatomy class ever!" He exclaimed. "We'll have to do it again real soon."