Daughter in Law Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I stabbed and poked with my tongue the more her back door opened for me until over half of my snake like tongue was crammed up her bowels. I ate her shit hole out until a large shudder ran through the slut's body; she had cum! Happy with the result I kneeled on the bed beside her.

"I didn't say it was time to cum, slut," I snarled at her. Smack, my hand landed hard on her ass. I spanked her without mercy partly taking out my real anger at her and partly because I couldn't resist this sexy ass in front of me; it needed to be spanked. After about 25 strokes Tammy was moaning and wiggling her ass obviously enjoying each and every stroke. Then jabbing my fingers up her asshole I ordered her onto her knees.

My cock settled into her ass crack while I caressed her ass as if to soothe the red pillowy flesh. After fucking her crack for a couple of minutes I pulled back and drilled my cock head into her tiny hole. Taking an extra deep breath I gave my prick a hard shove and to my surprise it slid in almost the entire distance. Pulling back I rammed back in and my balls slapped against her still panty clad crotch.

I dug my nails into her back and feverishly pummeled her shittie depths. My nails left red marks all over her ass and back. My grunting and groaning became louder as Tammy screamed for me to pound her even harder; which I did. Her back was arched pushing her ass up toward my thrusting as sweat rolled off of us.

She was so damn tight that it felt like she was trying to milk me dry. As my balls tightened I held tight to her hips, let out a yelp, and emptied my cum inside of her rear entrance. The release felt wonderful. Exhausted I pulled out of her bum and pulled her panties back up. We fell down on the bed together face to face.

We lay there catching our breath. I gently stroked her back for a couple of minutes as Tammy ran her fingers across my cock collecting our juices and sucking them into her mouth. As I ran my hand around to her front side and cupped her steamy pussy through the wet undies I whispered, "Well, cheating whore, that was just the introduction; are you ready now for the main event?"

"Fuck yes," was all she was able to plead before I shoved her onto her back and landed on top of her. Our mouths met in full lustful passion. Biting each other's tongues and lips until I drew a little blood from her top lip. I pinned her hands behind her head as my mouth moved to her ear and then savagely to her neck.

"You would be one of the hottest pieces of ass around if you weren't such a bitch to everyone," I grumbled. Her hips writhed against me as I found her chest where my assault became even more furious. I pulled, tugged and squeezed her globes as my tongue and teeth savagely worked on her.

Tammy's hands were entangled in my hair as she urged me on with her moans of delight in between cuss words. Her whole body rocked and shook under me as I began to travel down her body until I reached the front panel of her cotton drawers. I kissed around on her crotch for a minute or two. Then, without being told she suddenly lifted her legs, pointing them straight up to the ceiling, so I could easily slide the undies off.

Her legs came back down to the bed and opened up wide as if a large magic door had been opened to reveal a whole new world. The world Tammy revealed consisted of her hot long pinkish red slash that was dripping cunt honey topped off by a deep forest of medium brown pubic hair. Her clit was peaking out tantalizing me with an unspoken invitation; an invitation I intended to accept.

Glued to the sight in front of me I just stared for a minute at those meaty thighs and her hot pussy. Then, lying down on my stomach, I climbed; face first, between her legs. I caressed and kissed both of her thighs torturing her with anticipation as to when the hell I would get around to doing something with her cunt.

Actually, I was really enjoying kissing and nibbling on the soft flesh of her upper leg but, I relented and lightly rubbed my hands all over her crotch; petting her bush and teasing her pouting lips. Her aroma had become overpowering and I could stay away from her sex no longer.

I spread her legs even wider and ran my tongue on the edge of her honey covered lips. I had eaten her out several times by then but still couldn't believe how delicious her honey was. Using my tongue like a giant scoop I gobbled up the honey that seemed to pour from her gash. Then, jabbing two fingers up her asshole to hold her in place, I ran my tongue across her hard clit. Tammy was startled when I suddenly bit her nub and then drew it between my lips and sucked on it.

With gusto I bit and sucked every part of her twat. She ran her hands through my hair and pulled more and more into her. As I finger fucked her asshole I used my other hand to begin exploring her pussy teasing and playing when my mouth wasn't in the way. Tammy came over and over as gush after gush of that sweet nectar flowed from her as her hips convulsed under me.

The pinching, twisting and biting I was savaging her with likely would leave her sore long after I was done but she was begging for more. We must have set some kind of record for how long I had been eating her honey when I decided that my witch of a daughter in law needed to be fucked. With my face dripping in her juices I climbed up her body and rubbed my cock against her clit; clit fucking her. Tammy dug her fingernails into my back pleading, "please, dad, do it now."

Grabbing her hands I held them over her head and took a deep breath as I looked into her lust filled eyes. She already looked wrung out. I pulled back my hips and my cock easily found the entrance to her pussy. While her entrance seemed to be large and easy to find with my cock as soon as I started to push into her she became tighter and tighter.

In fact, I was shocked how tight she was. I had difficulty getting in all of the way as it took several strokes of my member before I bottomed out balls deep. Once I made it all of the way in I had to pause for a minute to catch my breath. Tammy slyly smiled up at me knowingly as if she had gotten the last word.

"Damn fucking bitch," I gasped as I pulled my cock nearly all of the way out and rammed it back in. Tammy's nails dug deeper into me as I gradually picked up speed. Before long I ramming into her with a fury. Our hips slapped together. She lifted her pussy up to meet each of my strokes. Harder and harder I rammed my cock home.

I moved my hands onto her tits and smashed them into her chest as my cock speed increased traveling in and out in a blur. We were both huffing and puffing as sweat streamed from our bodies. The intensity of the fuck built to a crescendo until I shot a massive load against her tunnel walls. Shudder after shudder came from Tammy as I emptied my second load into her.

Tammy exhausted dropped her arms to her sides and laid there limply as I slid my cock from her pussy. Tammy thought we were done with our fun. Letting my cock rest on her thigh I first licked the sweat from her forehead and quickly moved down her body. My mouth found her armpits and tits on my way down enjoying her taste.

"Cream pies are one of my favorite desserts," I whispered. My face was back between her thighs as I gazed on her matted and sticky pussy. Diving in full fury I used my tongue to scoop out our combined juices. Trying to give her the workout of her lifetime I lightly fingered her clit as I cleaned her up with my mouth. It didn't take long before another shudder rumbled through the girl's body.

Once her pussy was thoroughly licked clean and I had reclaimed my own cum from it I rolled her over. I ordered her to her knees as I went over to my wife's nightstand and got out her dildo. My energy level was waning but I figured I had just enough for one last act of lust. I jabbed the dildo into her pussy.

Then, I aimed my cock for her shit hole and popped the head inside. With the dildo in her cunt it was even harder to get my cock into her bowels but after a couple of minutes I had succeeded and was fucking the shit out of her butt. Consumed in lust I reached under her and latched onto her tits and played with them as if they were utters; milking them.

Tammy was totally out of breath and seemed to be holding on for dear life. She was panting heavily as her body wriggled against me with shock waves shooting through both of us. By now, my cock didn't have much spunk left but I managed to shoot a small load in her hot ass before falling to the bed myself. Sedated I pulled her to me and buried my face in her chest in the afterglow of one of the hottest rendezvous' of my life.

Sure enough, Tammy complained for the next several days of being sore down there. But, that didn't stop her from demanding sex whenever we were alone or in the middle of the night. We even got expert at sneaking in little sex acts while others were around. I especially liked to bury my face quickly in her plump bottom when no one was looking.

Over the next three weeks Tammy and I had many interesting sexual escapades. If readers of this submission wish to hear about them I may submit another chapter. For now, I'll say that when it was time to leave Tammy was very sad and it wasn't just because she had to leave her son. She was also sad to leave all of the hard cock she was getting on a regular basis.

In fact, I am not at all sure it was just my cock she would miss after watching her with her ex-husband. Cheryl was giving Tammy what I thought was a pity hug when her hands came to rest on the top of the girl's ass cupping her cheeks then she allowed her to stay two additional days. Tammy has been out of our house for a long time now but sees us and her son frequently.

Every now and then Tammy and I end up back in bed together for old time's sake as she reminds me there was no limit on how long I agreed to fuck her. She is still as hot as ever but unfortunately she is still a bitch from hell. Her life remains filled with stories that confirm this fact. Oh but gawd, I love eating and fucking her whenever I can!

12