Daughter Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seventeen more years..." Erin whispered, seemingly to Joe's cock and not to Joe. "Then you'll get inside our little girl." She paused for a moment, continuing to pet and swoon over her husband's dick. "Maybe make another little girl, then you could claim her, too..."

Despite coming harder than he could ever remember, he could feel hardness returning to his penis with the idea of multi-generational incest.

Erin kept going. "So many pregnant bellies... so many incest babies..."

She smiled as Joe's cock inflated further.

"I can see this little guy wants you to be a daddy and granddaddy to the same little girl, your double-daughter..." Erin teased.

Joe's cock was nearly there.

Joe's cock was nearly at the point that his wife could use it once more.

"Most likely she'll have at least one girl, maybe more. Maybe you'd allow a son to take one, but you don't have to. You could claim all the daughters you make, own all of those tight holes..."

Erin smiled as her husband went back to full hardness in record time. She began her favorite activity once more and said, "I'm so lucky to have found a man like you. I can't wait to hold a newborn baby in my arms once more. Promise me you'll make more than one. Please?"

Joe replied lovingly, "And I'm lucky to have you, my love. I promise, I'll keep our daughter knocked up for years. If I could, I'd keep her so full of sperm she'd never have another period again and pop out siblings 9 months apart like clockwork.

Erin knew they'd probably stop at two or three kids due to financial considerations but the thought of a house full of rambunctious kids of all ages, filling the house with life and love, appealed to her carnal desires in a way nothing else could; except, of course, the cock that was stuffing her mouth. She did her little trick with her tongue that always got her some of his precum and got exactly what she wanted, purring with pleasure as she savored the appetizer to her favorite meal.

Joe leaned back with his eyes closed as man and wife entered what was effectively a trance-like state as they connected in the most intimate, loving way possible, mouth to cock. Joe whispered to his wife, "You make me the happiest daddy ever."

-----

Over the years, Joe and his daughter Brittany bonded as strongly as a daddy and daughter can, having frequent father-daughter outings. The community of Fertile Valley had a lot of activities for loving families, and among other things, they went to see plays, sports games, and movies. They went hiking together, played board games and video games together, and even took a dancing class.

Erin worked so hard at raising her daughter right, making sure she spent a lot of time with her daddy and ensuring Brittany knew that a daughter always had to take care of her daddy; though she wouldn't understand all of her duties until she was older.

Brittany was sadly disadvantaged to some of the other girls, as she was unable to call her mother her sister or her father her brother, at least with earnest. Erin tried her best to make sure her daughter would grow into realizing her purpose, and always smiled warmly when she saw her husband and daughter together in the park, the public pool, or the mall. She was growing up to be a good girl, just like all of her friends. It was especially important to make sure Brittany had good influences in all aspects of life, and Erin made sure that Brittany's closest friends were all from families with good values. She wanted her daughter to be happy, but Erin had to admit to herself that her feelings weren't entirely altruistic. A good mother wants to see her husband and daughter have the best relationship they can possibly have, and it just so happened that whenever Erin thought about what that statement meant when taken to its logical conclusion, her pussy gushed. Her deepest desire was to watch her adult daughter her purpose and be the best little girl her daddy could ever dream of.

Like any mother, Erin worried about her offspring and hoped that it wasn't a problem that she was missing real incestuous relationships within her immediate family to use as role-models. She didn't control all of the movies her daughters watched or websites she visited, and even with all of the social advancement in the past decades there was still a dearth of media with proper family values. It was a difficult task to sort out the trash out there that pushed bigoted anti-incest views. Brittany had to be her own girl, and Erin had to give whatever advice and guidance she could and hope her daughter would learn the right lessons and not miss out on what was important in life.

However, Erin knew that everything would be OK the first time she asked her daughter whether she was interested in boys yet. Brittany looked up at her mom with a quizzical look on her face and told her, "Boys? You mean like to play with? I've done that before. What does that matter?"

Erin then followed up by asking, "I mean, do you think you'll ever have a boyfriend?"

Brittany sighed and rolled her eyes, then said, "Who needs a boyfriend? I have Daddy."

Upon hearing her daughter's words, Erin's pussy felt like it was Niagara Falls. She told her daughter she was a good girl before excusing herself, rushing to her bedroom. When Joe came home later that day his daughter told him with a worried look on her face about how mom had locked herself in the bedroom and had been moaning in there for hours. After Joe knocked on the bedroom door and asked if she was OK, Erin quickly opened the door, dragged him in, then slammed the door shut and locked it again. Joe spent forty-five minutes in there while Brittany shrugged then worked on her homework, during which time her mom screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Finally, Joe stumbled out of the room to assure his daughter that her mom was fine before taking her out to her favorite fast food place.

Brittany kept growing and made them proud. She was sharp as a tack and her beauty matched her intellect. In high school, she started looking more like her mom and filled out her cheerleading uniform really well. She was what her daddy liked to call "short and stacked," being a 5'3" blue-eyed beauty with long brown hair that cascaded down her sexy arched back. Her D-cup breasts proudly thrust out but caused her slight back discomfort from having to carry that extra weight around. It especially got difficult with all of the moves and dances from cheer practice. Her daddy helped her out all the time, though, by massaging her back muscles as she laid down on her stomach.

After each massage, Brittany looked back over her shoulder at her father and thanked him, and then Joe dragged his wife back to their bedroom to fuck her brains out. Erin quickly noticed a strong correlation between those two events. She had her husband give Brittany a lot of back massages, even when she didn't complain about back pain.

For Joe and Erin, the hottest role-playing scenario continued to be Erin pretending to be their future 18-year-old daughter. Some fantasies dwindle over time because of repetition and boredom, but not this one. Role-playing their daughter pledging herself to Daddy's meat stick was always as exciting as the first time they did it. They both knew one thing was inevitable: someday, Brittany would be waddling around the house with a sibling growing inside of her.

After one particularly active session ended with Joe straddling his wife's torso, fucking her tits as she laid on her back, and spurting his baby batter all over her face as Erin spouted really hot dirty talk. She begged for Daddy to give her his cum before the big game so everyone in the stands will see her cheering with her face coated in his slime and everyone will know she's claimed.

The pair kissed and cuddled as their daughter did her homework. "You know her birthday is next month," Erin said.

Joe took a deep breath, "Oh yes, I couldn't possibly forget. That's the big day."

Erin reached down and grabbed her husband's dick. "I can't wait to see you together. It will be so erotic, I know I'll drip like a faucet."

Her hand drifted down to her pussy, feeling the wetness that flowed from her. "You know me, I've always been able to get really wet and squirt, but the anticipation of you finally owning her properly is turning me into a garden hose."

Joe had an idea. "Get up," he told his wife, "and get your pussy over my mouth."

Erin knew her husband loved her pussy juice. He loved getting the sheen of her all over his face. Erin got up and sat on her husband's face, leaning over to assume a sixty-nine position. She started to lower her pussy to his mouth when he spoke up.

Joe said, "You can rub your pussy on me but I won't use my tongue yet. Don't touch my cock, just tell me what you want to see me do to our daughter."

Erin dipped her pussy to her husband's lips, then moved repeatedly up and down. Her girl drool formed strings as it separated from his face. Joe told his wife to begin her fantasy.

"I can't wait to see you taste her like you taste me," Erin started, "and finally taste what you made."

Erin could feel her husband's breath on her cunt as she had her head on his thigh as she stared at his cock. She resisted the urge to lick it as she continued, "I want to see her taste you and get addicted to your scent and flavor." Erin's pussy continued to produce natural lubrication. "I want to see her open her mouth wide and show you she's a good girl."

Joe started to use his lips to stimulate his wife but kept his tongue back. The cream that made it's way into his mouth was wonderful. Joe's tongue played with her excretions as he asked, "And then what?"

Erin's breath got more shallow as she shuddered, "Swallow it. Swallow you. The stuff that made her... the cum that was in me..." Her pussy juice flowed more freely. "So much... she can share it later but her first load... swallow it. She should be a good girl..."

Erin pushed her pussy hard onto her husband's face and whimpered for his tongue.

"Not yet," Joe told his wife. "Keep going."

Erin had a hard time forming complete sentences now. "You're her daddy, you own her, you're so good to her, you look so perfect together... take her..."

"Take her how?" Joe asked.

Erin could only groan as her juice flow had a sudden surge.

"How should I take her, hon? What should I do?"

Erin started to shake involuntarily, her eyes unfocused. "Your cock... stick in your cock..."

The combined effect of his wife's juices, her mood, her words, and her breath on his cock started to bring Joe back to hardness. She wanted his tongue. She wanted his cock. The anticipation was overwhelming.

Joe teased his wife, "Where, dear? Where should I stick my cock?"

Erin gyrated wildly on her husband and moaned.

"Should I put it in her ass?" Joe questioned.

Erin said, "No... not yet... later..."

"Then where? Where should my cock go?"

Erin groaned again.

"Where should I put my cock, sweetie? Which of our daughter's holes should I use after she swallows my cum?"

Joe held his wife's ass steady as she became impatient.

"Say it. Say where I should stuff my cock."

Erin's eyes rolled back in her head slightly. "Her pussy. Take your... uuuuuuhhhh... take your daughter's pussy..."

As a reward, Joe moved out his tongue to tease his wife's cunt as her flow increased once more. "Good girl. I will stuff her pussy. Where should I cum? Should I pull out?"

Joe's tongue worked on his wife, tasting her juices with big swipes, rolling each sampling around in his mouth before gulping and going back for more. Now that her husband's tongue was moving Erin couldn't help herself and she moved her tongue out to his rejuvenated cock.

"NO! In her. Dump your cum in her." Erin spoke around her husband's cock in short breaths. "Cum in her pussy."

Joe's tongue was flying back and forth while he sucked in all of the juices he could.

"Why? To get her pregnant? You want me to get our daughter pregnant. Say it." Joe commanded once more.

Erin frantically humped her husband's face. "Yes, get our daughter pregnant, get our little girl pregnant!"

Joe gave one more command before diving back into his wife's pussy. "Say it all now. Say everything you want."

Erin felt a huge orgasm coming on as she strained to speak. "Eat our daughter's pussy... ooooohhhh... make her cum... drink her... then have her suck your cock... mmmmmm... oh honey I love you!"

Joe squeezed her ass as a signal to continue.

"Then she'll swallow your cum... the cum that you put in me... that made her... OH GOD!"

Erin was drenching her husband's face as he struggled to keep up.

"Then save her ass for later... ohhhh... first... first take her hymen... take the pussy you own! OOOOOHHHHHH! Then... then..."

Erin started to shake violently as her husband held her tight as he worked on her clit.

"KNOCK HER UP!! OH GOD! KNOCK UP OUR DAUGHTER!" A flood of nectar gushed from her as she continued, "PUT A BABY IN HER! MAKE HER SKIRTS PUFF OUT! MAKE OUR FAMILY BIGGER!"

Joe gulped as fast as he could but his mouth couldn't handle all of the love liquid. It overflowed his mouth and splashed all over his face, soaking the bed sheets.

"SHOW OF HER OBSCENE BELLY! BRAG ABOUT IT! SO MUCH LOVE! SO PERFECT! GIVE IT TO HER! UUUUUGGHHHH..."

Erin spasmed uncontrollably as she started to babble almost incoherently. "Daddycock... new baby... double-daughter..."

Joe's throbbing erection rubbed up against Erin's face.

"Here it is... have to share... happy to share... daddy's cock goes in daddy's daughters..."

Erin started to gobble her husband's cock with what little energy she had left. Sensing she was almost tapped out, Joe rolled them onto their sides with his cock still in her mouth and started to hump her face, using it like a pussy.

"Yes, I own the family pussy. All pussy under this roof is mine. Daddy's cock goes in his daughter's holes, including yours, my love."

Joe thrust his hips as his cock repeatedly hit the back of his wife's throat. Her sucking and licking resulted in obscene gagging sounds as he continued.

"I'll make your dreams come true, honey. A bigger family for us. A pregnant daughter. All because of me. All because of this cock."

Joe felt his balls swell once more.

"Take it! DRINK IT! The same cum that will IMPREGNATE our daughter!"

Erin gulped as best she could to swallow her husband's load. It was larger than normally expected so soon after a vigorous tit-fucking.

Before stirring to continue their day, husband and wife kept still for a time, reveling in the excitement of their incestuous fantasies that would soon come true.

-----

The day before the big day, Erin woke up her daughter by entering her room and rummaging through her dresser drawers. Erin collected the few pairs of pants that she could find along with a few skirts and dresses that were far too long, threw them all into a trash bag, and called a charity to pick them up. She then took her daughter out to different stores and bought her an entirely new wardrobe. She had to be ready for her training.

-----

The next morning was Brittany's birthday. It was a weekday but her daddy had planned to take it off for years and would be home all day to start the training. Today, though, it was Brittany who woke up her mother and took her mom back to her bedroom while her father still slept.

Erin could hardly contain herself. With a big smile, she said, "Are you excited, honey? It's such a big day! You're finally ripe... I mean an adult! There's so much..."

Brittany cut her mom off. " I know mom, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I already know all about today. I'm the youngest in my class so I'm the last to turn eighteen. Some of my friends told me what happened to them and..."

Erin started to look worried. "What's wrong, dear?"

Brittany continued. "Well... I know I'm going to be bred. And sure, I am really excited about it," Brittany smiled and sat closer to her mom. "My dreams last night were really intense and when I woke up it felt like I was sleeping in a puddle, but it wasn't pee."

Relief washed over Erin's face. "Oh that's just your pussy juice, Brittany. You get that from me. I'm a regular geyser!"

Brittany giggled. "What I wanted to say was, I know what's going to happen, and I really, really want to do it, but..."

Erin put her arm around her daughter to comfort her. "You're nervous, is that it? Your father loves you, honey. He'd never hurt you. Other than breaking your hymen of course but that's a necessity."

Brittany nodded, "Yeah that's what I wanted to ask about. Does it hurt?"

Erin rubbed her daughter's shoulder with the hand wrapped around her and said, "Yes, but how much it does depends on the girl. For me it wasn't so bad, your grandfather was very gentle."

Brittany looked shocked. "You and grandpa? Do you still...?"

"No, dear," Erin said forlornly, " but he was a great daddy. He treated me like a cum dumpster." Erin clenched her thighs. "But he had to find another woman. Don't blame him, though. Things were different back then. People were more bigoted in general, especially where we lived. He thought he had to protect me. He was probably right; we didn't have a place like Fertile Valley when I was a girl."

"Wow mom, that's really hot." Brittany squirmed a little as heat built up in her loins. "Do you think daddy will use me a lot? I remember my friend Katie being out of school for three whole weeks because of her first breeding. I hope daddy loves me that much."

"Don't worry about your father, Brittany," Erin told her daughter. "He promised to be a good daddy. He reminds me a lot of my own daddy, and he cums like a fire hose. Huge, creamy, yummy loads. You'll get more cum in your holes than any other little girl in Fertile Valley."

Brittany hadn't ever been fucked in any hole at all yet, but she saw the 3H Club necklaces, stickers, rings, and other club paraphernalia that each club member took great pride in displaying to everyone. She discovered what it meant after pestering some of the club members.

It was refreshing to finally be able to talk about this with her mom. "Which holes do you think he'll use?" Brittany asked.

"All of them, of course. Like you said years ago, Daddy is like your boyfriend, and a man owns all of his woman's holes. Doubly so if he made them."

Brittany never forgot that statement or the day she said it, and her pussy moistened as she thought of what it meant to her and her mom.

"I'm sure he'll treat you like his girlfriend as well as his daughter," Erin reassured her daughter. "I'm sure you'll get into the 3H Club with no problem, either."

Brittany felt giddy with excitement for the future. "I'm going to get ready but I might lie down again until daddy is ready to train me," Brittany said, the last words causing an involuntary spasm between her legs.

Erin hugged her daughter again and started to leave her bedroom. "Alright dear, I'll go back and get ready too. Oh my, I have to prepare breakfast, and I completely forgot the batteries in my vibrator died. I have to pop out and get some new ones really quick, I'll need those while I watch your daddy take you!"

As Erin rushed out, Brittany smiled and said, "Drive safe mom! We won't start without you!"

Brittany was happy to hear her mother's reassurances. In her mind, she knew the Three Holes Club membership was just a trendy thing to have at the moment and that her daddy loved her no matter what. But Brittany was sick of her friends bragging over and over about how much their daddies loved them, flaunting their memberships as proof. They teased her about how they were real women now and that Brittany wasn't yet. They wouldn't talk to her about certain things, saying she couldn't possibly understand yet. After all, children weren't allowed on the church balcony.