Daughters Are for Fucking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy kept it together, did his job, we never lacked for anything, but at night he'd sit in front of a television he neither saw nor heard.

I knew Daddy blamed himself for Mom; I knew he shouldn't. I took up the duties Mom had (or was supposed to have) done: ironed, cleaned, cooked, kept things running, but there was more than that. In spite of all the attention and love he showered on her, Mommy's leaving had left Daddy feeling small and puny so I fussed over him, sat with him, cuddled my body into his. At first, in his loneliness and depression, he barely noticed, but over time he took increasing pleasure in my attention.

Daddy had no interest in dating, but loved the theater, movies, music, dancing, so I'd ask him to take me out. I'd dress up and pretend to be his date and Daddy would joke about my pretending and I would laugh at his jokes but the truth was I liked being his date.

I started going to the gym so he would too and soon the fat that had been added to his body since Mommy left melted away and he was the strong powerful Daddy I remembered. I admired his muscles, his body, told him so.

Women noticed; I wanted to rip their eyes out. Where had they been when Daddy was low and sad, when I'd been there for him? But while he was polite, Daddy didn't really respond to their flirting - after all he had me to take care of him.

And as I grew into a woman I knew there was one more way I wanted to take care of Daddy, but first I needed him to think about me that way. I made sure to look my best, not dressing as a teen-aged tramp (although that's a game we now often play), but as a young woman, learning what looks he liked, learning to love stockings and heels. When the opportunity to show off my tight teen-aged body arose, at the beach or washing a car, I took advantage. I noticed him noticing.

For my eighteenth birthday I asked Daddy to take me to the city for dinner, dancing, and a night in a nice hotel. And that night I crawled into his bed and became his wife in every way that mattered.

I met Salma when I was fourteen; she and her Daddy moved to town after her parent's divorce. We were kindred spirits, instant best friends, and one day, after watching her and her Daddy together, I new she was just like me. I shared my secret with her and she confessed hers to me.

And so the day after Daddy and I became lovers, when I'd hurried to tell Salma, she asked me to help her seduce her Daddy.

* * * * *

Waiting downstairs, Mr. Gonzalez said to Daddy, "Does this feel a bit like deja vu Bob?"

"What do you mean Carlos?"

"On Halloween night you and I were making sure the girls, who were looking they're naughtiest, were safe from all those teen-age punks. It's hot outside today, they'll be dressed for comfort and surrounded by a bunch of young guys who'll definitely notice our daughters, flirt with them, solicit phone numbers."

"I see your point, but on Halloween the girls, in those outfits and in that crowd, were pushing the edge of the envelope, we needed to stick close. We can do it again, scare the guys off, or stay away, give the girls rope, trust our sweet young ladies to do the right thing, after all these are the kind of guys they'll be dating."

Mr. Gonzalez didn't like the idea, but knew his friend was right. Salma and Josephine were not girls, but young women who'd never given him reason not to trust their judgment. They'd be the center of attention today, but their admirers would be adults - heck if he was twenty years younger he'd be one of them. Salma and Jo had the right to choose who they wanted to be with.

* * * * *

Upstairs Salma and I checked the mirror: a little bit of mascara, some lip gloss, small practical earrings, hair in pony-tails, tee-shirts, sneakers, daisy dukes.

We turned around, our butts looked good. We headed downstairs.

* * * * *

We introduced ourselves to the contractor overseeing the work, who was far more interested in his donuts than either the project or us, then joined the volunteers. They were what I was hoping for. On Halloween night we'd been ogled by teen-aged boys, now we'd be admired and pursued by a more mature crowd, a crowd that would mark us as adults.

Adopted by a framing crew full of nice looking young men, Salma and I put on safety goggles and hard hats and were soon nailing lumber in place. The guys were polite and sweet, but still guys; they showed off, chatted us up, told us we didn't look like high school girls. We were asked for phone numbers, which we declined to provide, given business cards. I don't want to make us sound too good. Wanting our Daddy's to see us as suitable partners for men, not boys, we flirted, batted our eyes, admired the guys' work (although the older guys our Daddy's worked with were far more productive).

And, of course, I had another motive. As I explained earlier, it turned Daddy on when I drew other guys' attention and I looked forward to returning home where he'd spank me and fuck me hard. I once asked Daddy why it turned him on and he said it was like I was his secret trophy and he liked it when other guys coveted his trophy even though they didn't know I was his trophy. It seemed silly to me, I would think my loving him so much, wanting him so much, was enough, but guys are funny that way and if it turned Daddy on and made him fuck me extra hard, I was happy to play

At the end of the day the head of the local Habitat chapter appeared, unloaded a cooler full of beer and drinks, thanked everyone, then thanked Daddy and Mr. Gonzalez for funding the day's work. And although Salma and I hadn't expected him to show (we later learned he'd driven by the site, saw our Daddy's, and, eager to make a good impression hurried to fill a cooler), we knew to take advantage. We slinked forward, wrapped our arms around our Daddy's, gave them a big kiss, told them how proud we were of them, how much we loved them, watched them bask in their beautiful daughters' attention before all these men.

* * * * *

I have this theory; I think sexual energy gives off a vibe that flows through the ether, influencing all around. Today I'd test my theory.

Daddy and Mr. Gonzalez, sitting in big overstuffed chairs, were watching soccer on television when Salma and I, wearing dresses whose scooped front hinted at my cleavage and celebrated hers, wrapped our arms around them from behind, gave each a big kiss, said, "How's our men?"

Mr. Gonzalez said, "Better now that my Princess is here."

"I love you Daddy, more than anything. Jo and I were thinking of fixing a snack. Interested?"

"Of course."

We made guacamole - we make wicked good guacamole - filled two bowls, returned, slotted our bodies on the chairs next to our Daddy's, cuddled our bodies into theirs. I scooped up guacamole on a chip, ate half, fed Daddy the other half, catching the guacamole I smeared on his lip with my finger and licking it off.

Salma did the same and said, "How's the guacamole Daddy?"

"It's delicious Princess."

Mr. Robertson said, "Pumpkin, you and Salma have become quite the cooks."

I cuddled further into my father, stroked his erection through his pants, and said, "We like cooking for our Daddy's, we want to take care of them every way we can, don't we Salma?"

Snuggling into her father's body Salma said, "Sure do. Another chip Daddy?"

"Yes Princess."

While I ran two fingers up the length of Daddy's dick, Salma fed her father, leaving a dab of guacamole on his lips which she captured on a finger and held to his mouth. Without hesitation Mr. Gonzalez took the finger between his lips and cleaned off the guacamole. He wouldn't have done it six weeks ago; it would have been far too sexual, suggestive, intimate. The walls were crumbling; Mr. Gonzalez was becoming acclimated to a new way of seeing his daughter.

Daddy said, "Our girls will make some lucky guys good wives someday, won't they Carlos."

Salma said, "Mr. Robertson, you're being silly. The only men Jo and I will be good wives to are you and Daddy."

Daddy said, "Really, what do you think Pumpkin, is Salma right?"

Pushing my hand past his waistband, smearing pre-cum over the head of his dick, I said, "She is Daddy, where would Salma and I find men who love us as much as you do. We already have the handsomest sweetest sexiest men."

* * * * *

The soccer match had ended and Daddy - I'd pulled his shirt from his pants to hide his erection - and I were walking Mr. Gonzalez and Salma to their car. When I hugged my friend, good-bye, she brought her mouth to my ear and whispered, "It's so hot when you play with your Daddy's dick when Daddy and I are here."

Glancing at Mr. Gonzalez, who'd also pulled out his shirt, I whispered, "Once your Daddy learns what daughters are for, maybe the four of us can have some fun together. I hear guys dig that."

Mr. Gonzales, opening the car door for his daughter, said, "What are you two whispering about?"

Salma said, "How we'd like to be on a desert island, just the four of us, together forever. Jo and I wouldn't have to share our men with anyone," and got in the car.

Daddy said, "Carlos, aren't we lucky to have two such beautiful young women who take such good care of us."

Salma said, "Mr. Robertson, that's what daughters are for, to take care of their daddies every way then can, aren't they Jo."

I slipped my hand into Daddy's, said, "Yes," kissed his cheek. When Salma and Mr. Gonzalez pulled onto the street I turned my body into Daddy, said, "I love you," kissed his mouth, reached for his penis - it was twitching in his pants - with one hand, undid the buttons on the straps of my dress with the other, stepped back. The fabric fell from my breasts. Daddy had seen me topless a million times, but each time it was like his eyes celebrated anew. I turned so he could undo the buttons of the back of my dress, let it slide down my body, stepped out of it, turned around, presenting Daddy with my naked form.

His eyes flowed down my body, stopped at the pubes I'd shaved that morning, then moved back up, from my shapely hips to my slender waist and tight toned stomach, my boobs, flushed and firm, thrusting out like two ripe oranges.

"You're so beautiful Pumpkin."

I stepped closer, said, "Thank you Daddy," felt a drop of juice slither down the face of my vagina, kissed him, undid the zipper of his pants, forced my hand inside, squeezed his thing.

"I'm so hot for you Daddy. Wanna do it right here?"

Our driveway was well hidden, but some neighbors' windows were still visible over the top of the tree line and Daddy, wiser than me, said, "I think we need to give the cover another year."

Saying, "You're the boss," I took his hand and led him into the house, up the stairs, my tight fit rump moving in seductive sensual union with every step. In the bedroom I planted my soft lips on his, wormed my tongue into his mouth, felt his hands on my naked breasts, his thumbs working my hard nipples. Then his tongue entered my mouth; I moaned as it entwined with mine. He spread his hands over my breasts, squeezed; I sighed into our joined mouths. He pressed my breasts together, sank his fingers into them.

My body on fire, I stepped back, looked at him. I wanted this man, I always had. I said, "Why don't you sit down," pushed him back onto the bed, said, "May I," and without waiting for a response knelt, ran my hands on the bulge in his pants, pulled his belt free, moved his trousers to his knees, saw a wet spot on his silk shorts at the tip of his erection, fingered his balls, ran my fingers along the shaft, loving every ridge and bump.

Daddy groaned, "Uuugh! O...oh, god Jo."

I hooked my fingers on the waistband of his boxers and peeled them down, letting out a quiet gasp as his thing, tall and proud, oozing pre-cum, came into view. I said, "Daddy, I adore your dick," pulled his trousers and underpants all the way off, left them on the floor, moved between his muscular thighs, wrapped my soft fingers around the base of his dick, stroked it; his swelling cock twitched and jerked.

"Daddy, you know daughters are for more than fucking; they're also for sucking."

Daddy smiled, nodded his head, and I rested my elbows on his thighs, moved closer, my eyes focused on the swollen oozing crown as pre-cum trickled down and over my fingers. I slipped my mouth over his twitching instrument, slid my face down half its length. Daddy groaned, "Oh yes," groaned again as I moved back and swirled my tongue on him, then I let him escape my mouth, pressed his dick to my cheek, loving its hard warmth, and licked the sides.

Daddy ran his fingers through my hair and said, "Oh my sweet daughter, suck it, god suck it, suck it hard."

I always do what Daddy says and I swallowed him, moved my mouth up and down, pressed my tongue to the underside, pulled down on the base of his shaft with my hand while dragging my lips up his full length, sucked for all I was I worth. Daddy's body was trembling. I reached for his balls, rolled them with my fingers.

I made loud obscene sucking noises; Daddy loved loud obscene sucking noises.

Looking up at Daddy, locking my eyes on his, I twisted my hand on his dick; Daddy loved that too.

I again moved off his dick, ran a fingernail on his perineum, pushed one inside my pussy, licked his scrotum, sucked a testicle into my mouth, felt it quiver on my tongue, then swallowed the other. When it started to pull back into his body I pushed it past my tightly compressed lips with my tongue, dragged the flat of my tongue on the shaft, kissed the head, took him back in my mouth, bobbed my head, went faster, sucked harder. Daddy said, "PUMPKIN, OH FUCK FUCK, YES, YES, YES, FUCK YES," covered my head with his hand, looked into my green eyes flashing in hungry delight, cried out, "Oh, oh, oh god, yes oh god YES," and his swollen balls released their heavy load. I locked my lips on his cock; a deluge of hot creamy spunk flooded my mouth, Daddy thrust upwards, forcing his cock to the opening of my throat, and hissed, "Oh yes, god yes yes, yes, yes," as he pumped a second load of thick gooey seed directly into my stomach.

I could, of course, swallow all Daddy's cum - I'd had enough practice - but I let some ooze from the sides of my mouth and slide down my chin while swallowing the rest of his massive load, then continued sucking him, trying to drain every drop of cum from his cock.

After all, he could make more.

Daddy stroked my cheek and, a wide happy smile on his face, said, "Jo, that was amazing, amazing," and letting him slip from my mouth with a loud slurp, I said, "Oh Daddy, I'm so happy" got on the bed and, on all fours and, y breasts swaying below me, crawled to the head of the bed where Daddy was waiting, said, "Daddy, you've turned me into such a slut, all I can think abut is fucking. I'm horny for you all the time, I need Daddy-cock, I need Daddy-cum, would you fuck me now?" and reached for his dick, marveled at its length and girth, felt it, unbelievably, already stirring back to life.

Daddy said, "Yes pumpkin, with a little help Daddy will be ready real soon."

I said, "My Daddy is such a stud," leaned over, placed my lips on his. Daddy slipped an arm around me, reached for my ass, fondled it; our kisses grew more and more passionate. I moved my chest into his, flattening my breasts on him, twisted my fingers on his stiffening cock, moaned, "Mmmmmm," into his mouth, kissed his neck, kissed and licked his broad chest and small nipples, moved back to his lips, kissed them with desperate hunger.

Daddy was fully erect; I needed him inside me. I slid on top of him, locked my lips to his, my tongue delved deep inside his mouth, devoured, explored, found every nook and cranny. I rotated my hips on his cock and when the head brushed my wet pussy lips I reached back, held it in place, and drove myself onto his tool, engulfing it in my tight wet cunt. Yanking my head up, I said, "Ooooh Daddy, f..f..fuck oh fuck me," and he cried out, "Yes, god Pumpkin, so good." I raised myself on my hands, looked into Daddy's perfect face, said, "Daddy, my cunt was made for your cock," then drew myself up to the sitting position.

Daddy grabbed my hips, raising me up until only his cock-head was inside me, then slammed me back down. Using my well-trained cunt muscles I gripped his cock, ground myself on him, threw my head back, my light brown hair a cascade behind me, and rode him, up and down, faster and faster, twerking my ass round and round.

"Daddy come inside me, drench my insides with your seed, fuck your little girl, FUCK HER, FUCK HER."

Daddy reached for my breasts, twisted my nipples, thrust into me, then, holding me by the waist, bought me forward and sucked a breast into his mouth. Humping into his dick I said, "Oh yes Daddy, yes, yes, bite them Daddy, bite them," arched my back, pushing my tittie into his mouth as he rolled my nipple between his teeth. I croaked out, "Eeennnyyyaaaahhhhhhh," yanked my breast from his mouth, fed him the other, groaned when he chewed on my nipple.

Clamping my hands on his head I pulled my breast from his mouth, rubbed them over his face, reached back for his balls, fondled and rolled them between my fingers.

Daddy's thrusts into me grew stronger, more erratic; his jaw locked. I said, "Daddy, fill me up, come inside me, please, please, your baby-girl needs your seed, if I don't get it I'll go insane."

"Yes Pumpkin, yes Pumpkin, right now, right now, right now..."

I squeezed my cunt muscles, his balls retreated inside him, Daddy cried, "Ugh, oh yes, yes, yes," and exploded, pouring thick steaming spunk into me, threw his arms around my waist, holding me in place as he pounded my soaking cunt, shot load after load of hot sperm inside me.

I grabbed the bed sheet, screwed it up in my hands, felt Daddy's cock twitch and jerk inside me.

And then it was here, an orgasm that blotted out the rest of my world. There was no Salma, no Mr. Gonzalez, no sky, no night, nothing but me and my cunt and tits and Daddy and his cock and my eyes were closed and my head rolled around and I squeezed and massaged my nipples. Daddy's hands were on my waist, holding me to him; I felt Daddy's cock pulsating inside me, filling me, completing me.

Daddy arched his back and I ground myself on him, blurted out, "Yes, oh god yes, yes, yes," shouted, "Oh Daddy, yes, I'm commmiiiiiinnnnnnggggg, I love you," and came again. Shimmering lights filled my brain and then another orgasm came and the pressure inside me let go and a lightning bolt was born in my cunt and I felt it in my fingers and toes and teeth and hair and there was nothing but pleasure and joy and I shook and shaked and jiddered and said, "Daddy, I love you, fuck me forever."

At some point I must have collapsed, for my sweaty body was atop Daddy and I was sucking in air and Daddy's skin was warm and the smell of him was wonderful and I thought about Salma. Right now what was she doing to help her Daddy understand what my Daddy already knew, that daughters are for fucking?

12