Daughters Are for Fucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Flex your pussy on me."

I did, Daddy groaned, a delicious sexy groan, and I kept doing it. He said, "That's right Princess, like that, stretch yourself on me, like that, good, ready for more?"

"Oh yes Daddy."

He pushed another inch inside me, stopped. I'd thought I was full, but now I was fuller, couldn't imagine being this full. I flexed my pussy walls on him and said, "Keep going Daddy, I want to be stuffed with Daddy," and he moved further inside, until he was at the edge of my hymen.

I took a deep breath.

Jo had told me about the first time her Daddy entered her. She said I should focus on it, remember everything about it. It would hurt some, but not as much as everyone said, and it was a perfect hurt, for the pain would combine with the pleasure and make the experience so intense that I'd recall every detail. It was the only time in my life when I'd feel this sensation and unlike other girls I would not associate it with the boy-du-jour or a passing teen-age romance, but with my forever Daddy.

Jo said she felt sorry for girls who wasted that moment on a boy they'd already broken up or a random hook-up at a party. That sacred, once in a lifetime experience, should be shared with someone sacred and special, it should be shared only with a daddy.

Her Daddy, she said, was hard and thick and, inch by inch, her body yielded, adjusted, molded itself to him. They had been two, but became one, like a glove and a hand, merged, better together than apart, and now I understood for my Daddy was inside me and our bodies were altering, modifying, joining together. So it hurt, but I was happy, for it was a hurt that I'd share only with Daddy, a hurt that presaged a life-time of togetherness and joy.

"I'm ready Daddy, break my cherry, make me a woman."

He pressed into me, I took a deep breath, Jo said it would help, felt my hymen stretch. It hurt, but at the same time nerves deep inside me, nerves I didn't know existed, were crackling. I'd never felt so much pleasure, never been so aroused.

I'd waited for this all my life. When I was a little girl I'd crawl into Daddy's bed and tell him some day I'd marry him. When I got older I knew I was becoming a woman because I wanted Daddy in the way a woman wants a man even when the rules said I shouldn't. Then I met Josephine and saw the way she looked at her Daddy and heard the way she talked about her Daddy and I knew I wasn't the only one.

Daddy's dick was on my hymen, stretching me; my body, slowly, incrementally, adopting itself to him.

I opened my eyes, he was looking at me.

"Daddy, take my cherry."

He pulled back, a tiny bit, then gently pressed into me, did it again, his motion graceful and kind. As he did the pain inside me became a flickering light, not getting brighter or dimmer, but being outshone by the joy growing in my sex. He kept increasing the pressure and while I'd expected something to tear, the sensation was more like stretching a muscle for the first time, more uncomfortable than painful.

I purred my joy, "Yes Daddy, yes, yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh Daddy I can feel it, feel you going deeper, oh yes Daddy, fuck me Daddy, Daddy fuck me," and my hymen yielded and Daddy-cock slipped past it.

I shuddered, he stopped, I dug my fingers into his back and said, "Oh Daddy, ohgodyes. It happened, I love you so much Daddy. Our bodies are one, aren't they Daddy, we're one."

"Yes, Princess and Daddy are one."

"Oh Daddy, it's wonderful."

We kissed, his tongue was in my mouth, and I played with his tongue and I squeezed my sex on him and ran my hands on his back and I realized the pain was disappearing, or was being buried so deep by the pleasure that I could barely feel it, and I squeezed my sex on him and I felt Daddy's whole body shake and knew he liked it and I told him that I'd always be his little-girl Princess, but I'd also be his big-girl Princess, his lover, his fuck-mate, his wife.

I squeezed my cunt on him; he shuddered and moaned.

I moved my mouth to his ear and said, "It's time Daddy, fuck me" and kissed him hard and arched my back, squashing my tits on Daddy's chest, and kissed him again.

Daddy pulled out of me until only the crown remained inside me and looked into my eyes and said, "Ready?" and I said, "Yes Daddy," and he sank back into me, did it again and again, going a little deeper each time, and kept going until he was all the way inside me.

My pussy and my body were made for Daddy; his cock and his body were made for me.

Daddy fucked me, paying attention to the way I moaned and moved and breathed, of the pounding of my heart, the sweat on my skin, bringing me along nice and slow, and as my body adjusted to, accepted, loved, craved Daddy-cock he fucked me harder and harder and I humped back into him, enjoying the smack of our colliding bodies, and said, "Ooooh f..f..fuck oh fuck, yes, oh fuck, Daddy, fuck me," and he filled me with his hard tool and I engulfed him with my tight wet cunt and squeezed with all my strength.

Daddy raised himself on his arms and looked at me and said, "Oh my sweet Princess, it feels so good, oh yes, yes," and I touched his face and our eyes locked together and I said, "I love you Daddy," and he said, "I love you Princess," and now we were pounding into each other, fast and hard, the bed shook and my breasts swayed and his balls smacked against my ass.

"Salma, so good, so tight, fricking wonderful wonderful wonderful."

I rotated my hips, moved in circles and ovals, twerked into him. Daddy grunted, his jaw locked, his eyes clenched shut, his focus on his cock and his daughter's sweet tight virginal pussy.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME DADDY."

I wrapped my legs around his waist, caressing his skin with the sweet soft silk of my stockings, locked my ankles together, pressed my heels to his ass.

"Oh god Daddy, it's so good."

My pussy was in flames and Daddy's cock felt so good and I knew only it could put out the fire and I knew I'd been right to save myself for this man.

I threw my head back, tossing my dark thick hair to the side, and pumped my hips into Daddy, meeting his thrusts, our bodies banging together, faster and faster. Clawing Daddy's back, I said, "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me Daddy, daughters are for fucking, fuck me Daddy," and Daddy curled his upper body and chewed on my nipples and I said, "Bite them," and he did and my pussy convulsed and he pulled his head away and hollered, "Oh yes, yes, yes, yes," and fucked me harder. He was a hyena in heat, a mighty stallion rushing across the plains in wild unrestrained glee.

I thought about his balls, filled with cum.

"Do it Daddy, fuck me, come inside me, come inside Princess, fill her with Daddy-seed."

Daddy lifted his head, said, "Ugh, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh yes, Princess here it, FFUUUCCCKKKKK," screamed, "Oh fuck," and exploded. A tidal wave of thick steaming spunk shot up Daddy-cock, poured into me, surged through my core, crested on my womb. I grabbed him by the butt, pulled him into me, and still he fucked me, this sweat soaked man pounded my soaking cunt, spewed load after load of hot sweet sperm into my hot wet sex.

And, as his cock twitched and jerked, I felt it. First there was sleet, but sleet that was on fire, burning sharp sleet that fell from dark impenetrable skies. Then there were clouds, masses of clouds, swirling clouds, and a howling wind and thunder, noisy and powerful, the kind that makes your brain and bones and whole house rattle. The wind grew stronger, grew in intensity, rendered the rule that said daddies could not fuck their daughters, that daughters could not know the joy of Daddy-cock, of being filled with Daddy-seed, kindling. And then there was only me and Daddy and we were fucking each other as we were meant to fuck each other and a hurricane whipped through my sex and I howled, howled so loud that I drowned out the hurricane, and I came and I screamed, "I love you Daddy, fuck me, fuck me Daddy, so perfect, so perfect Daddy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," and sweat flowed down my body and a tidal surge of girl juice mixed with the torrent of Daddy-seed and there was nothing but me and Daddy and blinding, blinding pleasure.

As some point, when my mind could focus on something other than the joy that suffused my frame, I found myself nestled in my Daddy's arms, our bodies soaked in sweat, sucking in air. Daddy kissed me, got up, turned out the lights, got back in bed, said he loved me. I snuggled into him, he smelled so good, and said, "I love you Daddy. I've spent my whole life thinking about this moment, anticipating it, imagining it. It was better than all my dreams combined."

And he said I was his forever Princess and I knew it was true.

* * * * *

The best college in the state was on the other side of the state; neither Jo nor I had any intention of going there. We went to the local college, lived at home, studied hard. Our Daddy's brought their businesses to peak efficiency and when we graduated sold them for top dollar and we moved several states away, where Jo and I went to work for the same company (until we left to start our own). Some people did make sort of a face when they first met our husbands, the age difference was striking, but not for long, for they'd never known two more devoted couples.