Daughter's Needs

Story Info
Father tends to his daughter's needs.
1.2k words
4.32
342.9k
123
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten out of the shower and threw my bathrobe on. As I was walking down the hallway I heard crying coming from my daughter Lisa's bedroom. I pushed the door open and saw Lisa sitting on the bed crying. I walked in and sat down next to her.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked her.

"Mom doesn't love us anymore, she said.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"She is always gone and is never here for you and me," Lisa sobbed.

It was true my wife was always on business trips lately, it seemed. Lisa reached over and touched my upper thigh with her hand. Lisa was dangerously close to touching my crotch. My cock stirred a little beneath my robe.

"You love me Daddy, don't you?" Lisa asked me.

"Of course," I told her.

Lisa then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I turned my face to Lisa and she planted her lips on mine. Lisa was kissing me hard on the mouth and I felt her fingers inching closer to the head on my dick. Lisa opened her mouth and slid her tongue into my mouth. I was weakly trying to fight it, but I opened my mouth and our tongues met.

Lisa tugged on the belt of my bathrobe and the material parted. My cock was raging hard now and Lisa looked down at my hard-on.

"I want you Daddy," she told me.

My head was spinning now. My eighteen year old daughter had grown up over the last year. I noticed her body had been filling out. Lisa got up on her knees and pulled her shirt and bra off. I nearly gasped. Lisa's tits were larger than my wife's and her nipples were pink and hard. She slid her shorts off to reveal her sweet pussy.

Lisa pulled the bathrobe away from my body. We were facing each other totally naked. Lisa pushed me back with her hands and I landed on my back. Lisa climbed over top of me and took my raging member in her hand. She slid my cock in between her large tits and then squeezed her breasts around my swollen pole.

She worked her tits up and down my cock. I thought I was going to pop soon if she kept that up. The veins were popping out of my erect member. After a few minutes of this Lisa slid down and got over my cock. She rubbed her wet pussy up and down my pole.

"Do you love me still, Daddy?"

I shook my head yes, weakly. That was all Lisa needed to see. She lifted her hips up and got directly over the head of my mushroom. Lisa then lowered herself onto me. I placed my hands on her hips as if to guide her down. I was totally out of it now. Not thinking of what was happening between us. Lisa's pussy was tight. It took some minutes, but then I broke through her virgin hole.

Lisa let out a scream as she sunk all the way down to the root of my shaft. I just lost it and brought my hips up to meet her hungry hole. We went at it. I fucked her pussy with long, deep strokes. Lisa slammed down onto my cock as hard as she could. I knew I wouldn't last long if we kept up at this pace.

Lisa had her head thrown back and she was riding me like a wild bull. I told her I was getting close to cumming and that I should pull out of her.

"No Daddy, I want your cum in me," she moaned.

Time was running out and I just couldn't make myself pull out. A few more minutes and I felt my nuts pinch. I drove my cock into Lisa up to the hilt and I blew my first load into her belly. When Lisa felt my hot cum hitting the inside of her belly she screamed. She began cumming along with me. We just went wild on each other, spraying cum all over.

I fucked Lisa for many more minutes until I felt myself getting soft. I soon pulled out of Lisa and we fell onto the bed in each others arms.

I love you Daddy, that was so hot!" Lisa told me.

My head was swimming. I had blew a load of my baby seed into my daughter's hot pussy. What was I thinking? Lisa reached down and was stroking my spent cock with her hand. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock was getting hard once more. Lisa's eyes grew big. She asked me if we could do it again. I was too far gone to stop now.

I had Lisa get on her back and I slid in between her thighs. I took my cock in my hand and slid the head across her oozing pussy. I thought Lisa would jump up off the bed she was so excited. I eased the head of my cock inside her once more and I fed her my entire length. We were soon fucking each other hard once more.

I lowered my mouth and began to bite on her large, erect nipples.

Oh God Daddy, yes, suck on them!" Lisa was besides herself now.

I drove my cock in all the way. I was deep in her pussy. I circled my shaft around, hitting her hot pussy walls. I just couldn't believe I was fucking my daughter like this. She needed my cock in the worst way and I was plowing it into her young pussy. I lifted her legs up to get deeper. I kept driving my cock into her. Our pubic bones hitting hard together.

I was fucking her so hard that my balls were made a loud slapping noise against her ass cheeks.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

That was all I could hear from our lovemaking. I didn't think it was possible but I felt I was close to cumming again. I told Lisa I was close and she said she wanted to cum together with me. I let out a loud moan and I blew my nut seed into her once more. Lisa lost it also and squirted all over my crotch. It was unbelievably hot sex. She said she could feel my hot load traveling deep in her belly. I kept fucking her until there was no more cum in my tank.

We had to lie there for a long time. We kissed and Lisa told me she wanted me again and again. I tried to get my head straight. I blew two load of cum into my young daughter's pussy. I had used no protection. I guess it was too late to worry about it now. All I knew is that my wife wasn't due for two more days. I knew Lisa and I would be fucking until she showed up.

I was right. We must have spent hours in bed together for the next two days. I took Lisa in every position possible. She rode me again and I mounted her from behind. Lisa sucked on my cock and I went down on her pussy repeatedly. All I knew is that there was no going back now. My sex life with the wife had been going downhill for the past year. I no longer cared now that Lisa and I were sharing our bodies with each other.

I only worry that I might have made my daughter pregnant. Only time will tell and then I will have to deal with it then. Until that happens, Lisa can't go long without my cock being buried in her pussy.