Daughters - Susan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, well, we made out..." I said.

"What, you mean you kissed? What else?" she asked.

"Um, well, we kissed each other's breasts, and um, she licked my, um, pussy...". Penny patted my thigh in support.

"Oh, my," Penny said. "That had to feel nice...it did,, didn't it?" She hesitated, then continued.

"So, did you return the favor?" She was very interested at this point.

"Well...yeah, um, I did," I said. I could feel my face turning red. There was no question in my mind that I was now a lesbian, and that licking Sandy's hot, wet pussy would be the greatest thing I could do - I was even having thoughts of what Penny's undoubtedly delicious little cunt would taste like - but that didn't mean I was ready to come out about it to my best friend.

Still, her hand on my thigh made me feel that Penny would support me, no matter who I was, what my new orientation might be, or even how I might treat my husband. I looked at Penny - god, I'd never realized how truly beautiful and attractive she was. Her look was no longer so difficult to read, though. I could see a softening in her eyes, a release of a certain tension.

It was as though you're sitting with someone who you think is a stranger, who then reminds you that you and she were friends in some other place, and memories of that intimate relationship come rushing back to you. While there wasn't anything exactly like that with Penny, I could see some unexpressed sentiment in her eyes, and her expression.

Then the course of our conversation surprised me. "Did she massage you, touch you, caress you?" Penny asked softly. Her fingers, lightly on my thigh, moving now, felt so nice.

"Yes," I said, "that might have been some of the nicest parts of the evening."

"Did she make you cum?" she asked, her fingers nearing my panties, now under my skirt.

"Oh god, yes," I confessed, my body responding to Penny's light touch, my own excitement rising at her words, her touch, and the realization that Penny somehow knew exactly what had happened.

And that she approved.

"Oh, Penny," I said. "It was...wonderful! I never suspected that a woman could make me feel that way, could show me a heaven like that. God, I came countless times...we did everything two women could do...I fell in love with her...please don't hate me..."

"I don't hate you, Susan, my sweet Susan..." she said, as I realized that she was stroking my pussy through my panties with the back of her fingers, her french cut nails scratching over my wet pussy, engorged labia and my swelling clitoris.

"Ohh," I moaned, realizing also that Penny not only approved of my licking Sandy's pussy, but that she probably would have approved of anything I did with another woman, though I didn't know why. Suddenly, Penny's actions of the previous day began to come into focus, in light of all that had occurred.

"You...you wanted me to...make love with Sandy," I stammered. "The trousseau, the toast to the 'bride and groom on honeymoon', it was all because you wanted that. Why?"

"Can you forgive me?" Penny asked, her eyes soft, as she took me in her arms, not at all apologetic in her actions.

"Yes...but did you want me to fall in love with Sandy?" I asked, confused. "Do you even know her?"

"No, Susan, darling, I don't know her...and you haven't fallen in love - at least, not as you used to think of it," she said.

"I don't understand," I whispered, but her lips on my throat were so soft, so warm, so...loving... that I lost grasp on the questions I had asked. Her hand on my breast, through my blouse, was so teasing, as she circled my stiff nipple with her thumb and forefinger, that it was just much easier to let her caress and excite me.

"I'll explain, sweetheart," she whispered into my ear, her breath warm and soothing, "in just a little while."

But questions faded away, and I couldn't remember what it was that she would explain, as we slipped down together on the sofa.

* * * *

"Did she kiss you here?" Penny asked, as her index finger touched my lips.

"Yes," I said, the feel of her finger there exciting and nice.

"Like this?" she asked, pressing her lips lightly against mine, her lips warm and dry, smooth, her breath just passing through her lips in tiny puffs against mine. I nodded.

She pulled her lips away when I tried to touch hers with my tongue.

"No....no," she said, remonstrating me. "Did she touch your lips with her tongue, like this?" Penny asked, her tongue slipping lightly along my partially closed lips, her tongue warm and slightly moist. I nodded again, wanting her tongue on me.

"Good," she said. "Then, did she do this with it?" Penny kissed me again, a little harder than before, her warm and wet tongue slipping deep inside my mouth, exploring my own moistly hot mouth. I moaned into her mouth. I could feel a strange, welcome fire between my legs, like the fire that had burned inside me with Sandy the night before and earlier that day.

Penny kissed me like that for long minutes, my excitement growing, my clit winding up like an old-fashioned watch spring, my nerve endings erect all over my body. Her body was soft and fragrant, her hair long and curling about both our faces. She briefly pressed her pelvis against me. Her breathing was steady and deep, although I sensed it catching once or twice, her body trembling against me, as though she had cum in my arms as we kissed, merely kissed.

"Unnh," she muttered, ignoring me momentarily, then returned to seducing me, but her cheek was still pressed against mine, her breath racing across my ear, tickling me sweetly.

Then Penny lifted her face from mine, her eyes refocusing on mine. "Did she undress you, try to see your breasts?" she asked, as she began unbuttoning my blouse.

I nodded, then whispered, "Yes."

"Did you let her?" Penny said, as she reached the lower buttons, my blouse falling away from me, my breasts exposed. Penny's eyes were intent, it was clear she liked what she saw.

"Did your nipples get hard when she took off your top?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I said.

"Why?" she asked, as she caressed my upper chest, my upper body lifting up slightly to meet her fingers.

"Because I liked her looking at my breasts, and my nipples," I said.

"What else did you feel when she looked at your sweet, kissable breasts?" Penny asked, as she removed my blouse. I groaned. "My pussy got wet," I moaned.

"Is your pussy getting wet now?" she asked.

"Yes...do you want to see it?" I asked, in a little girl voice.

"Is that all you want...for me to look at your hot, wet pussy?" she asked.

"No," I said, slowly shaking my head from side to side.

"What else do you want me to do to your pussy?" she asked.

"I want you to smell it," I said.

"What does it smell like?" she asked.

"It smells hot...and excited....and wet. And like another woman's tongue has been deep inside it, licking it," I whispered.

"And what did it taste like?" Penny asked, as I groaned and writhed beneath her.

"It tasted sweet, and salty, a little, and like a woman's sexy little pussy would," I said, tremors racing through my pelvis.

"How do you know?" Penny asked.

"Because she made me lick her face when my cunt cream was all over her face," I said.

Penny shivered on top of me, her eyes closing briefly, and she was silent as her orgasm consumed her, then returned her to me.

"Did you like the taste of your cunt?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I said.

"Do you like calling your pussy a 'cunt'?" Penny asked.

"Sometimes," I said.

"Why?" Penny asked.

"Because it sounds dirty, and naughty," I said. Penny leaned down and kissed, first my right nipple, then my left.

"Do you like being dirty and naughty?" she asked.

"Only sometimes," I said.

"When?" she asked.

"When I'm naked with another woman," I whispered. Penny didn't say anything.

"When I'm not naked, with another woman," I said. My breathing was becoming rapid, and shallow.

"When I see another woman," I moaned. Penny smiled faintly.

"When I think of another woman," I said, finally cumming massively at the thought of other women, any other women, their darling, feminine bodies writhing with mine, as they offered themselves to me, and we licked at each other's sweet, hot, feminine centers.

Penny pressed her pelvis hard into mine, and moaned, then rested her cheek against mine.

"Oh god, Susan, I want to fuck, and fuck and fuck and be in you, and on you and with you, and consume you and be consumed by you," Susan moaned, as I ripped, literally ripped off her blouse, then fumbled the button of her jeans loose. Her plump breasts spilled out as, blessedly, she wasn't wearing a bra either. I sucked a nipple into my mouth, as my hands pushed her jeans down off her ass, down her legs.

My hands went to her naked ass, squeezing and caressing her hot, full cheeks. The fingers of my right hand slipped into her moist crevice, and seeking her rear hole, my index finger pushing into the tight opening. Penny groaned, and pushed her ass back into my hand, wanting my finger inside her. Her mouth opened on my cheek, and I felt saliva running from her mouth onto me.

I came again, and thrust my finger as far as I could into Penny's ass hole, not really caring if I hurt her or not, but her anus was moist enough to let my finger slip into her, fucking her ass, her rectum gripping my finger in a death grip - her jeans were still holding her legs together. I could feel her struggling to separate her legs. Penny writhed and came, moaning her frustration and pleasure onto me.

After her cum, Penny grunted in frustration, and jumped off me, tearing her jeans and panties the rest of the way off her legs, and then she threw the ripped blouse to the floor, gloriously naked, looking down at me like a triumphant, hot and bothered, milfy kind of Wonder Woman.

As she stood, I unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt, then Penny reached down and pulled it off my legs, but leaving my bikini panties - that bothered me at first, I wanted to be naked with her, rubbing our wet and bare cunts together, our clits intimately kissing. But, maybe she had something in mind. Penny lay down next to me in a sixty-nine position, her sweet, fleshy pussy by my face, and her face buried between my legs, kissing my pussy through the moist crotch of my panties. She sighed, inhaling my scent, as I did the same with her.

Her fresh, ripe and hot scent smelled like the sweetest perfume, my mouth watering as I pressed my face forward into her vee. Her labia, fat and hot, pressed over my mouth so that I almost felt as though I were burrowing into her womb - god, what a wonderful thought, to crawl up another woman's tight, hot vagina, and to be one with her, inside her!

Instead, I licked and sucked her juices, creamy, sweet and hot, like the topping on a frappucino, occasionally moving my nose away just to breath. Her fragrance was absolutely divine, fresh and feminine, aroused and excited, she made me excited and ready to cum just inhaling her body's sweet smell.

As I licked and sucked, kissed and inhaled Penny's pussy, my finger slid through her valley, between her legs to the hot, sweaty furrow of her ass, my finger finding delight in playing with her hot hole again, fucking in and out as my tongue also fucked her.

While I was savoring Penny's plump bottom, she was pulling the crotch of my panties into my pussy, and licking through it to my juicy interior, the scrape of cotton over my aroused clit getting me extraordinarily hot, as well as soaking up my liquid, making it into a sponge for my cum.

Her finger, too, found my ass, and I welcomed her slightly more subdued exploration of my rectum with her finger, as she mainly teased my anal ring, and then a few inches inside me.

"Cum for me, Susan," Penny begged. "I want you to cum on my face, give me your excitement and wiggle your hot ass as you moan and scream," she said.

I was certainly ready to cum, and did so happily for her. Her body against mine, moist and excited, her finger a welcome invader, her breath on my pussy, racing over my quivering clitoris, all conspired to send me over the edge.

"Aagh, fuck, I'm cumming, lick my pussy, it's wet and hot for your sweet tongue, you hot slut," I moaned, my hips shaking as I pushed my trembling pussy into her avid and hungry mouth. When she tasted an increased flow from me, and - she swears - a change in my taste - she began to cum, too, her thighs nearly crushing my head as they spasmed with her lust, her pussy nearly drowning me in her soft, feminine lubricant.

I lay there, exhausted, as Penny did, too. Finally she turned herself around to lie with me, her face next to mine, and we kissed, gently and perhaps more in keeping with how old friends greet each other.

"I didn't really expect that," I said, referring to our lovemaking. "Though I loved it."

"I did," she replied, mysteriously.

"So, why did you take me on that mystery tour of a greeting just now?" I asked. "And why did you set Sandy and I up to have sex?"

"You said you were going to have sex with her," she replied, evasively.

"No, I said there was going to be a threesome - I wouldn't have said that I was going to have sex with her, because I had no idea how to do a threesome!" What was Penny hiding?

"So, did you have a threesome?" she asked, her eyes looking deeply into mine.

"What? Um, no, not really," I said. "What I had, was a lot of sex...with Sandy, not with Joe."

"Did you kill Joe?" she still had a serious look on her face.

"What? No! At least, I don't think so....why are you asking me a crazy question like that?"

"Do you still love Joe?" Her eyes never left mine.

"Yes!....no....maybe....no, I don't think so, not a bit," I said, realizing for the first time that it was really true - I didn't care about Joe at all. Forty eight hours ago, I had.

"The best laid schemes of mice and women gang aft agley..." Penny muttered.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked her.

"Oh, I've been reading Robert Burns lately, don't mind me," she said, staring off into space.

"Look, would you like some tea?" she asked.

"Yes, and some answers, too," I said. I didn't feel at all uncomfortable sitting naked with Penny at the dinette table in the kitchen, and found myself admiring her body between sips of some Earl Grey, as she talked about some group called Family Interactions Therapists, or FIT, as she most commonly referred to it.

"FIT is a group that has set out to convert all women on earth to lesbianism - not to just convince or persuade women to enjoy sex with other women, but to avidly seek it out with other women," she said.

"In order to make that something women would actually do on a frequent basis, they have managed to make our orgasms numerous, overwhelming and easy to reach - but only with other women."

"In addition, there is something of a compulsion to convert other women in turn," she continued.

"Just how do they do this converting? And why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"A simple, clear, tasteless liquid, given in fruit juice, or wine-"

"Is that stuff in my tea?" I asked, interrupting her and staring at the tea I had already half drunk.

She looked at me wryly. "No," she said. She looked at me, saying nothing. Then I knew.

"Um, you gave it to me...yesterday," I said as I thought back over the sexual carnage I had created over the last day. "In my drink at lunch?"

"No, in the 'stomach calming medicine' I gave you," she said. "But I didn't expect you to take that much."

"But why give it to me at all?" I asked.

"Because I wanted you to enjoy your threesome....and because I wanted to fuck you, so, so badly," she said, frankly. "I wanted you to love sex with women, and especially with me."

I listened, and thought about her words. She had poisoned me, not to make me sick, but to make me different. Different from what I had been.

"I could hate you," I said. "You ruined my former life, you broke up my marriage - shattered it to smithereens, really, and you did it so sneakily, and didn't prepare me in any way for the confusion and upset. I would hate you." Penny looked at me.

"But you don't," she said, slowly. I hesitated, then spoke, from the heart.

"No....I don't," I said. "I love you. And I'm SO grateful for what you did, and I SO love feeling other women's naked bodies against mine, and tasting them, their wet pussies, their hard, stiff nipples in my mouth, their plump ass cheeks in my hand, the dirty things they say to me, and make me say to them, when we're both about to cum and.....oh, the kissing, god, so wonderful..."

Penny smiled. I don't think she was surprised that I was grateful that she alone was responsible for turning me into a man-hating lesbian. Maybe she had said those same things, or words like them, to some other woman - the woman who had 'converted' her. Maybe we were both victims.

Happy, satisfied victims....but changed victims who didn't even have the consolation of hating the person who had raped our lives.

Anyway, it didn't matter, because all either of us could think about at that moment, was fucking. She took my hand, and led me upstairs to her bedroom, the one she shared with Ted, who, as far as I knew, was still her husband.

But perhaps I wasn't the person to go to for updates on husbands. I really didn't care much about them, anymore.

She lay me on the bed, on my back, and smiled down at me. I spread my legs coyly for her, letting her see my pretty, pink pussy. Let her see how wet I was for her, how swollen my labia and clit were with desire for her. I cupped my breasts, bringing them up to my mouth, to make her jealous, to want to have my boobs and nipples for herself.

I smiled up at her, already tasting her pussy in my mouth - or maybe her hot ass hole would be under my tongue. I wanted every part of her eventually.

She reached in the bedside drawer, and pulled out a thing with thin black nylon straps and a giant cock on it made of plastic or something. It looked heavy, like a real cock, but I'd never seen one as big as that, real or fake.

"Did Sandy fuck you, really fuck you, with something like this?" she asked. I shook my head. The cock was twice as big as the last "real" dick that had fucked me. The only dick that had ever fucked me, actually.

"Is that going to fit?" I asked.

"Sure, if I fuck your pussy," she said, as she secured the last snap, and waved the realistic cock at me threateningly. It was better than 'real,' though, because it was attached to a woman. So bizarre - a beautiful, sexy woman with a massive, hard dick - and she was going to fuck me with it.

And I was going to love it.

"Umm, what else would - oh my god, you're not putting that thing up MY ass..."

"You might not object, once you feel your little slut twat filled with this," she smiled, lying next to me.

My hand went to stroke her cock. It was every bit as big, and heavy, as it looked. Penny brought her lips to mine, and a warmth and love for her suffused me, as we joined together, our warm lips kissing, our tongues touching and caressing. We shared our breathing, so fucking erotic, and my body felt a buzz of anticipation.

Penny's hand on my breasts softly caressed my fullness and warmth, her fingers tweaking my nipples, sharp twinges of pain turning to pleasure by the time they coursed through me to my clitoris. I moaned, feeling a 'oneness' with Penny, two women melting together as one, and I realized that I had felt the same with Sandy.

Perhaps it wasn't the love that I thought was a reality of existence, when I was married to Joe, but my consciousness of a new kind of love, the one that Penny had referred to earlier, made me aware that I would, indeed, love every woman I came into sexual contact with. In so many ways it was superior to that which I had known before, and I became convinced then that what FIT was doing was right.