Daunting Debate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deeply inhaling the pungent odour of her body 'Oh! It feels so heavenly Mom,' he screamed and when Asha whose body was on fire pressed his face down opening his mouth wide he started sucking her lips in.

It was her turn to scream. 'Yes, yes Sunil,' she screamed and crisscrossing her legs she held his face captive between her thighs until she drained out again.

After all the spasms, palpitations and trembling stopped when she pulled him 'why did you pull me up when I was feeling so refreshed,' she heard him say.

'Get up as you may have more opportunities,' she said ruffling his hair.

'Yes I know I will have more opportunities,' he replied.

'How can you be so sure,' she asked.

'Divine intervention.'

'Oh! Only you could know what it means, who bothers,' she said.

'Yes who bothers Mom,' he said putting her down and lying on top of her.

Having him lying on top 'now what,' asked Asha with a smiling face.

'Now what, you tell me. Don't you think I am man enough,' he said pressing his hardness.

'You are a rotten pig. Are you not going to let me see,' she asked.

'Why don't finish off with what you had started,' he said and leaning over he presented to her his unzipped pants.

'Why do you pigs always want us to do the dirty work,' she asked pushing his pants down and looking at his stained briefs.

'Because it's you who is responsible for it,' he said.

'Come on I did not ask you to shoot in your pants. It shows how incompetent you are,' she said teasingly and as she pulled his cock out from his briefs 'I take my words back,' she said straining her eyes to have a full picture of his it.

'Are you Impressed,' asked he seeing her staring at it.

'No I am scared,' she replied without letting it out of her sight.

'What if I be gentle,' he asked manoeuvring his body over hers.

'Still its worrisome,' she replied inadvertently spreading her thighs.

'Why don't you look the other way,' he said positioning himself.

'And miss the sight of a lifetime, you silly ass. Come, come drive him in,' she said opening her thighs wide and consuming it wholly inside her hot opening.

Having it lodged deep inside her 'for sometime you made me feel that I was not going to be permitted,' he said.

'And now how do you feel having driven him all the way inside,' she asked.

'Now I feel proud to say that finally my cock has invaded your cunt Mom,' he said as he started trusting his cock in and out of her cunt vigorously.

'Oh! I am relieved to hear it. I had never thought you were going to used those words. Come fuck your Mama and fuck all that which she has to surrender, ' she said giving him more space and more room to invade her pussy.

As they lay exhausted after a marathon fucking session 'now that you have fucked your Mama can you tell me about the divine intervention,' she asked.

'There it is lying on the table,' he said pointing to her mobile.

'Why, that's my mobile,' she said and suddenly capturing what he could have done with it 'did you,' she asked in awe.

'Yes,' he replied.

'Checked it thoroughly,'

'Yes,' he repeated.

'So you know . . . . . .' she asked.

'Yes Mom I know it all. I know that you never had a friend or never knew someone by the name of Shalini. It was all a fictitious name you derived. Using her name as a shield you let me in to your desires. Those desires which you had wrapped up inside you for how many years, you only know about it. You did nothing wrong Mom, you did nothing wrong in letting them out.

'Yes only today I felt like being a complete woman. I was totally lost all these years and I want to make up for all that I have lost,' she said looking deep into his eyes.

'And I assure you of all I can to help you out,' he said.

'Will you? Are you sure you won't ask me to look the other way when you feel like slipping your cock inside my pussy,' she asked.

'Not anymore.' Replied her son.