Dave and Alicia Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephanie has a surprise for the siblings.
5.8k words
90k
60

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chargergirl
chargergirl
982 Followers

To Mused, what else can I say? Thank you so much for your help, your time, and your patience. ~Chargergirl

*

"Alicia Anne, are you staying at your brother'sagain?" Blaire Parker glared at her nineteen-year-old daughter.

Alicia noticed the way her mother stressed the word 'again.' Alicia's hands shook as she folded a sweater and stuffed it in her overnight bag. She hoped her mother didn't notice. Her mother's inquiries and the anticipation of returning to David were the cause of hands that would not hold still.

Alicia pasted a smile on her face and turned to her mother, who was standing just inside Alicia's bedroom door. "Yeah, Mom, I am." She could have lied and told her she was staying with Elizabeth and Brett, but Alicia didn't want to drag her friends any further into the situation than they already were.

"How does David find time for Stephanie with you over there all the time?" It wasn't that Blaire cared one wit about her son's girlfriend. Blaire hadn't liked her from the very beginning. Stephanie had all but moved into Dave's home several months ago. It had been Blaire's fear the girl would wind up pregnant.

"They, uh, broke up; I think." There was no thinking about it; Dave and Stephanie had definitely broken up. Alicia had been there when Stephanie had shown up the evening after Halloween to see Dave. For everyone's sake, he'd taken that opportunity to make the split, not dragging it out any longer than necessary. What he hadn't counted on was Stephanie's violent reaction.

*****

Alicia was still upstairs when she heard the screaming start. She heard Stephanie call Dave a stupid motherfucker and several other derogatory names. She also heard the low rumble of her brother's voice, but couldn't make out his words. Alicia tried to stay upstairs and not interfere, but when she heard the loud smack of palm striking flesh, she bolted downstairs. She was just in time to see Dave holding his cheek and Stephanie raising her left hand to strike again.

Dave caught Stephanie's wrist mid-swing. He held it tight, not hurting her, yet his grip held firm enough that she couldn't pull away. He spoke harshly, biting off each word. "Never try that again." He glanced up and saw Alicia standing at the foot of the stairs. He released Stephanie's wrist. "Get out of here, and don't come back again."

Stephanie started to cry. She said she was sorry and that it didn't have to end that way.

"Obviously, it does," Dave insisted. "You just proved that."

Stephanie's eyes narrowed and she glared at him. She wanted to tell him right then that she thought she was pregnant, but she held back, wanting to wait a little longer to make sure she wasn't just a couple weeks late. She'd rock his perfect little world one way or another. She turned to leave and saw Dave's little sister standing there.

"I haven't seen you around here in a while. Dave find a replacement for me already?" Stephanie snickered. She was surprised to see Alicia's face turn red. Usually, Alicia had some smart-ass comeback, a quality that Stephanie almost appreciated. She thought Alicia's silence was quite odd.

"Stephanie, I said get out of here." There was a note of warning in Dave's voice.

"You're going to be sorry, Dave," Stephanie tossed over her shoulder as she banged out the front door.

Alicia approached her brother. "You okay?" She reached up and touched his reddened cheek. It still wore the mark of Stephanie's hand.

Dave smiled down at Alicia. "Yeah." He noticed she was worrying her lower lip with her teeth. "What's wrong, Alligator?" He cupped her face in his palms, gently releasing her lip with his thumb.

"Think she's up to something?" Alicia asked.

Dave shook his head. "Nah, she's gone. Don't worry about it."

*****

Alicia returned to Dave's house later that evening. She told him about the conversation she had had with their mother. "Mom was quizzing me when I was home." She slung her bag on the bed and hopped up next to it. The large bed sat up high, and Alicia's feet didn't even touch the floor.

"And since when is that anything new?" Dave laughed. Their mother was a master interrogator, mostly reserving her skills for her daughter, but had on occasion grilled her son, as well. Blaire Parker always found Alicia easier to control than she found Dave. As such, she mostly left him alone. "Quizzing you about what?"

"About me staying here. I told her you and Stephanie broke up, too."

"That must've made her day," Dave muttered. "What did you tell her about staying here?" Dave wasn't sure how well his little sister would hold up under pressure, especially pressure from their mother. He tried to protect Alicia from it as best he could, but she was still staying at home a few nights a week. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't be with her all the time.

"I blew her off as best I could, but I don't know how long that will last." She let out a long, shuddering sigh and looked up at her brother.

Since coming to terms with his feelings for Alicia nearly a week ago, Dave had done everything in his power to make sure his sister was happy. There was a period not too long ago when he had treated her horribly, and the guilt he felt over that still ate at him, though he knew Alicia had forgiven him.

"I'll take care of it."

"Take care of Mom?" Alicia let out an inelegant snort. "How?" Alicia certainly loved their mom, so did Dave, but hiding their relationship from their parents was an impossible feat, and they both knew it. It really was only a matter of time.

"I'll tell them about us. They can either deal with it, or not. It'll be their choice," Dave shrugged.

"David, it's not that easy. How can you be so cavalier?"

"I'm not trying to be cavalier, Alli," he explained. "But I don't want her grilling you every time you set foot in that house. Do you honestly think we're going to be able to hide this forever?" Dave stepped over to stand in front of her.

Alicia looked up at her brother, her big brown eyes wide and anxious. She shook her head, then bowed it back down and rested it against Dave's stomach. Their love was going to cause so much hurt.

It troubled Alicia to such an extent that she woke up at midnight and couldn't go back to sleep. Finally, after lying there for over an hour, she quietly crept out of bed and put on her warm robe. The weather had taken a turn at last. The cold dampness of November replaced the pleasant days of October.

Alicia ventured downstairs and passed through the living room, dining room, and into the kitchen. She retrieved a glass from the cupboard, the milk from the refrigerator, and the cookie jar full of Oreos. She hauled it all to the little kitchen table and sat down to think.

After two glasses of milk, and who knew how many Oreos, Alicia felt slightly better. She even felt a little bit tired. She stood and stretched, enjoying the satisfying fullness of the cookies and milk in her belly. It was nearly two a.m. A glance out the window gave her a pleasant surprise. It was snowing, the first snowfall of the season.

Alicia made her way up to the bedroom and padded over to Dave's side of the large bed. He was sound asleep and breathing softly, his chest rising and falling with each breath. Alicia gazed down at him and smiled. He was such a sweet man; he looked much younger than he really was, not that twenty-four was old. She bent and brushed a soft kiss across his lips. She loved him so much; the emotion almost overcame her as she stood over him. She realized she would do anything to be with him.

Alicia went back around to her side of the bed, crawled under the covers, and snuggled up to Dave's naked back. Her movements caused him to stir in his sleep and he turned over on his other side to face her.

Dave slowly opened his eyes. He saw Alicia laying there, watching him. He smiled and leaned towards her for a kiss and tasted Oreos. His sister only ate Oreos in the middle of the night when she couldn't sleep. "What's on your mind, Alligator?"

"Nothing," she whispered. She'd sorted through her feelings and didn't want to burden her brother in the middle of the night with her thoughts. He had to work in the morning, while she had no classes and nothing to do but study and do laundry.

"You were eating Oreos, so something's up. Spill it."

Alicia laughed. "No keeping secrets from my big brother, I see. Okay, have it your way," she sighed in mock exasperation. "I'd like to move in here permanently, David, but only if you still want me to."

Dave pulled Alicia to him. "Of course I still want you to; I'd love to have you here all the time."

Alicia burrowed further into his arms. "It's going to open a huge can of worms with Mom and Dad," she warned.

"I know." Dave was quiet for several seconds, then continued, "Can you handle it?"

"I can handle anything, if you're there."

Dave sighed, feeling so content. Sweet, gentle Alicia, always saying exactly what was in her heart. She never held back, and he loved her for that.

Alicia continued, "You should go back to sleep. You've got to get up in a few hours."

"In a minute," he smiled and tilted her face up to his for a long, loving kiss.

Alicia could feel Dave growing hard against her. His erection was poking at her sex, as if trying to find its own way home. She parted her legs and trapped it between her soft thighs. "Got you now," she teased with a laugh, then moaned as Dave began a gentle sawing motion. Her pussy lips grew moist and parted, allowing his penis direct contact with her clit.

Dave didn't want to ejaculate anywhere near his sister's vagina, so he pulled himself from between her thighs. Rolling Alicia over on her back, he leaned over her and took one beautiful rosy nipple into his mouth; while his other hand gently kneaded the soft flesh of her other breast.

"David, that feels so wonderful," she breathed. Her arms encircled his blond head, holding him there against her breast. "Don't stop, please," she begged.

With his fingers, Dave teased a trail down Alicia's ribs to her pussy. She was so wet his finger slid right in with only a tiny bit of pressure. He carefully added another digit to the one already nestled there. It was a very snug fit.

Dave withdrew his fingers, then sank them all the way back in. Alicia reached down and grabbed his hand. This time, she pulled them out and pushed them back in herself. "Keep doing that!" she urged.

Dave released her nipple and smiled down at her. Alicia's enthusiasm pleased him immensely; so did the look of pure bliss covering her face as he worked his fingers in and out.

"Come here," Alicia whispered. She reached out and motioned him to his knees. Wrapping her slender fingers around his shaft, she turned her head slightly and guided him into her mouth.

Alicia had never sucked on anything bigger than a Tootsie Pop, so accommodating Dave's penis was a bit of a challenge for her. She wasn't sure exactly what to do, but if the grunts and groans coming from her brother were any indication, she was doing a pretty good job. The rocking thrusts of his hips grew in time to match the rhythm of his fingers.

Alicia reached around Dave's body with one hand and grabbed his backside, urging him on. She wondered if he would come in her mouth, but she wasn't sure she wanted him to.

She didn't have to wonder long.

"Stop," Dave managed to grind out as he pulled himself from the warmth of her mouth. A few more thrusts and he would have blown right there. He didn't think Alicia was ready for that just yet.

Dave got out of bed and retrieved a condom from the dresser. He rolled it on and returned to their cozy bed.

Dave sunk into her, reveling in the enveloping tightness that was her pussy. He made love to Alicia slowly, enjoying not only the feeling of being buried deep within her, but also the feeling of her hands caressing his back, his butt, and her warm breath in his ear.

"Did you like what I was doing?" she whispered, looking up into his warm brown eyes.

"You mean when you were sucking me?" Dave kissed her eyelids, then the tip of her nose. Alicia nodded. "Hell yes, Alli," he grinned. "Your mouth felt amazing." He continued to move lazily as they conversed.

"I'm glad," she returned the smile. She still felt shy talking about sex with her brother. He'd been her brother forever, but her lover only a week. "That feels really good."

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Dave asked, then shifted his weight to one elbow.

"Just studying, not much--oooh God, David," Alicia moaned, pushing her head back into the pillow. Her long legs came up and wrapped his waist. She was so close, just a minute more...

"Feel good? How about this?" Dave pushed himself up on both hands and picked up speed, driving into her much harder than he had been. The headboard of the bed began to smack the wall.

"David...holy God Almighty!" Alicia's orgasm racked her body. The buildup had been so slow, almost excruciating, but now it washed over her in waves, relentless in its intensity.

Dave slowed the pace as she came down, almost stopping at one point to hold her close and whisper that he loved her. He sped up as his own orgasm neared, then pulled Alicia close once again as his seed spurted safely into the latex condom. "Alli, oh baby," he sighed.

He wanted to lay there and just hold her, but he pulled out immediately and disappeared into the bathroom for a moment, then returned and crawled back in bed. They moved to the center and entwined themselves in each other's arms.

"Love you, Alligator," Dave whispered sleepily.

Alicia was already drifting away, but she heard him. "Love you, too, David."

*****

Blaire let Alicia and Elizabeth to the shopping for Thanksgiving that year. She shook her head as she watched the nineteen-year-olds bounce out the door to Alicia's battered little ragtop. She silently wondered if she'd done the right thing.

"You were specific, weren't you, Blaire? Two small turkeys, not one monster?" Thom Parker asked his wife. He was very particular about his turkey, preferring the smaller hens to the larger toms.

Blaire smiled at her husband, who was holding Elizabeth's daughter, Samantha, to his shoulder. "I told them, Thom, and they have the list. I think they'll do fine." She nodded to the baby, "Samantha certainly has grown, hasn't she?" Blaire asked, though it had only been three weeks since they last saw her.

"She's getting heavy." He turned his head to Samantha and cooed, "Are you getting to be a big girl? Oh, yes you are! Oh, yes you are!"

Samantha, not amused at all by Thom's antics, went for his glasses and tried to rip them off his face. Thom was thoroughly enchanted and told her what a brilliant little baby she was. He grinned at his wife and said, "I can't wait until we're grandparents."

*****

Two weeks after Stephanie slammed out Dave's door, she was back, and she wasn't happy. She banged hard on the front door. Even if he was upstairs, she made sure he would hear.

Since it was Saturday, Dave was home. And since Alicia had left to shop for Thanksgiving with Elizabeth, he was alone. He heard someone pounding on his front door and wondered who it was. He managed to stifle a groan when the door swung open and he saw Stephanie standing on his porch.

"Hi." The enthusiasm was obviously lacking in his greeting.

"May I come in?" Stephanie asked. She decided to be nice, at first. If that didn't work, she would be not so nice.

"Thought you were going to break down my door." Dave thought Stephanie had an odd look in her eyes, but he stepped aside. "Come on in." He shut the door behind her. "Can I take your coat?"

"No thank you. I don't think I'll be long," she smiled up at him.

"Okay, then. What can I do for you?"

"Is your sister here?" Stephanie looked around, but didn't see any sign of Alicia. She didn't want interference.

"No, why?" Dave's eyes narrowed suspiciously. Alicia's words came back to him.Think she's up to something?

"I need to tell you something, Dave." Stephanie paused, hoping for a bigger impact.

"Tell me what, Stephanie?" Dave's impatience was beginning to show.

"I'm pregnant," she blurted out, "and it's yours."

"What? You're what?" Dave made her repeat it. She did. Twice. "But...how?" He was truly stunned.

"You mean to tell me you don't know what makes a baby?" Stephanie shot him a coy little smile.

"You told me you were on the pill! Were you lying?"

Stephanie shrugged. "I forgot to take them a few times, okay?" She didn't want to admit it, but she didn't want him to think she'd been lying about taking them altogether, either.

"You forgot? You fucking forgot? And you forgot to tell me? I would have worn something, if you'd told me. Jesus Christ, I guess I should have worn something, anyway." Fool! Idiot! he cursed himself. Alicia. Oh shit, Alicia. He felt like he'd just been punched in the gut. Dave was suddenly seeing Stephanie as he never had before. She could really come between him and Alicia now.

But, there was a baby, and Dave wouldn't turn his back on it. He remembered what Jim did to Elizabeth. He wouldn't do the same. He would never give up Alicia, he just couldn't. His thoughts were nothing but a jumbled mess; nothing made sense.

Stephanie watched the play of emotions on her ex-lover's face. His reaction was everything she'd hoped for, and then some. The Perfect Parkers, that old bitch Blaire, and her pansy-ass husband Thom, were in for a rude-awakening this holiday season. Stephanie couldn't wait. Grandma Ruth would probably stroke out, to say nothing of baby sister. Stephanie had seen the way Alicia looked at her older brother and--

Dave's words broke into her vicious thoughts. "You need to leave."

"What? Dave, we need to talk about this," she frowned. She wasn't ready to leave.

"We'll talk about it, but not right now. I need some time, Stephanie." He needed to see Alicia. Jesus, God Almighty, what would she say?

"I need to know what you intend to do, Dave!" she demanded.

"When I figure it out, I'll let you know. But right now it would be best if you leave." His patience was at the breaking point, but his words were measured and even.

Seeing the look on his face, Stephanie decided that leaving was probably a good idea after all. But she couldn't help herself. Still trying to be the one calling the shots, she got in one last cutting remark. "Call me, Dave. If you don't, I'll be at your parents home Thanksgiving day with my good news."

"You bitch! Get the hell out of here!" Dave roared. If she hadn't been pregnant with his child, he just might have picked her up and tossed her right out the door.

When Stephanie finally left, Dave picked up the phone and called his parents. His dad answered.

"Hey Dad, is Alli there yet?" Dave held the phone with one hand and rubbed his temple with the other. His head was pounding.

"No son, you just missed her. Your sister said she's staying at your house again tonight. She's not becoming a burden to you, is she? She said you don't mind that she stays there, but if you get tired of her, send her home."

"No, Dad. No, it's fine that she stays here. I like having her."

They said goodbye; then Dave sat down to wait for his sister.

He didn't have to wait long; it only took ten minutes to get from one house to the other. Before he knew it, he heard her car in the drive, that unmistakable whine of the ragtop never sounded so wonderful.

Dave nearly tackled her when she walked in the front door. He grabbed her in his arms and picked her right up off her feet. She gave a squeal of laughter. "I'm leaving more often if this is the welcome I get."

"You damn well better not," Dave growled more forcefully than he intended. He set Alicia back on her feet and helped her remove her coat, then pulled her back into his arms. He kissed her deeply, trying to possess her completely. There was really only one way to do that. Even as tall as she was, he could carry her with little effort. He headed for the stairs.

chargergirl
chargergirl
982 Followers
12