Dave, Suzi and Muriel

Story Info
Dave's journey continues and Suzi comes along for the ride.
7.4k words
4.63
17.5k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for stopping bye. This is Dave's 3rd story and it continues his development and blossoming. Hopefully it stands on his own but if you want you can read the first two stories first. It's a longer story with plenty of sex at the end, hopefully I can keep you entertained till then.

Votes, comments and contact always welcome x

*

After our very enjoyable naked evening drinking beer, talking shit and generally relaxing with our flat mate Mary, me and Suzi were lain in bed in a wonderful post coital haze. We had only been a couple for a few weeks and what with us both being up to our tonsils in college work this was only the fourth time we had slept together.

"I needed that." Said Suzi

"What?"

"A good shag."

"A What?" I said, quite taken aback by Suzi's bold use of language.

"A good shag, a good seeing to, a good rogering."

"Alright I get it." I said, interrupting her in full flow. She was in kinks, enjoying her use of language and my obvious discomfort.

"You're so funny Dave, for someone who happily walks around with no clothes on and with his knob standing up like a flag pole most of the time, why does me saying I enjoyed a good shag bother you?"

"It doesn't bother me, it just surprised me." I said defensively.

Suzi was in full flow now, sitting up and nearly shouting, "I like fucking, I like shagging, I like..."

I sat up next to her and put my finger to her lips, "would you like another good shag?"

"Yes please."

I was first up the next morning and brought two cups of coffee back to bed, trying to put off the time when we'd have to start revising again. After a few minutes there was a knock at the door and knowing that Mary was the only other one in the house we both shouted, "come in."

Mary bounced into the room wearing just a small t-shirt that barely covered her bum and her big boobs were bouncing around freely. She sat on my side of the bed and took the coffee cup from my hands

"Thanks, I could do with that." She said with a smirk. I looked to Suzi for moral support who just smiled and told me to go and make another one. I would have but Suzi was sitting there with most of her own gorgeous small boobs exposed, and with sitting down Mary's shirt had risen up a little and I could just make out a little bit of pubic hair sticking out from between her closed legs. The combination of the two sights and my own youthful libido caused me to have a raging hard on and I felt very self conscious and guilty, what with Mary being gay and also a very good friend.

I think Suzi sensed my discomfort straight away but instead of helping the situation she pulled the covers off as much as she could, only Mary sitting on the bed stopping her pulling the covers off completely.

"See the effect you're having on him again Mary."

"I think it's you."

"I think it's you."

"No it's you."

They both thought they were very funny and I decided to go and get another coffee before I could be asked which one was giving me the horn. As I climbed out of bed, my hard-on only slightly softened Mary managed to slap my bum hard, "ouch!" More laughter.

When I returned, my dick thankfully back to normal I heard Suzi say, "no you didn't, did you!" Mary just smiled and nodded.

"Didn't do what?" I asked. They both looked a bit sheepish.

"Are you going to tell him?" Suzi said, looking at a reddening Mary

"No I can't, it's embarrassing."

I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable but a bit of me guessed that she really did want to share whatever bit of salacious gossip they had been discussing.

"Come on, tell me." Mary went an even deeper red, "I'm stood here bollock naked, Suzi's flashing her boobs at me and I can see your fanny, nowhere to hide secrets." A very silly logic I know, but it sounded right at the time.

Suzi pulled the sheet up and Mary made a feeble attempt to pull her shirt down, only causing her boobs to seem more prominent and noticeable underneath the taught shirt. I just stared and smiled and when Mary noticed she just said, "fuck it" letting go of her shirt, causing it to ride up even more than it had been. I climbed back under the covers, one to not be standing with my dick bouncing around only a few feet from Mary's head but also to hide my growing arousal. Settling down I said, "now, where were we?"

Mary spoke, "after you two went to bed last night I phoned Geri."

I nodded, thinking what's so unusual or shocking about phoning your girlfriend. Dropping her eyes a bit, Mary continued "and we ended up having phone sex."

I was a bit confused, this was the late eighties, way before mobiles were everywhere and also I was fairly innocent and had never heard of phone sex. I just nodded and smiled, not wanting to show my ignorance.

"And there's more isn't there you little hussy." Said Suzi, laughing .

"I ended up using the phone to masturbate." Mary said, a big smile crossing her face, "it was wonderful."

"Wow." Was all I could manage, the girls smiling like Chesire cats. Something then dawned on me.

"The phone is in the living room."

Mary nodded, her smile getting even wider, a look of pride overtaking any embarrassment that may have been there.

"You're right she is a hussy." I said, all of us laughing and enjoying both our collective and individual burgeoning sexuality.

Confession: it was a long while before I realized that phone sex involved talking dirty on the phone and not just frigging yourself off with it.

Before she left our bedroom Mary said, "I think we should all study at home today in the nude, it'll be more fun and stop us stressing so much."

"I'm up for it." Said Suzi, "although Dave might find it too distracting." With this she giggled, lowered the sheet and shook her boobs at me. Not to be outdone I lifted the sheet so she could see my growing erection "Not if you help me get rid of this first."

"And I thought I was the tart." Mary laughed before getting up and leaving the room, a lovely flash of the bottom half of her bum grabbing my attention and causing Suzi to punch me on the arm.

It was a lovely day, light hearted banter breaking the monotony of study and all of us sat naked in the living room, books and legs spread everywhere. I say legs because at one point Suzi sat cross legged in a sort of yoga pose, causing her bare pussy lips to be spread to their maximum, giving both me and Mary a right eye full. She acted all innocent and just placed a book across her lap, but I'm sure she knew what she was doing.

Around 4 the phone rang and I got up and answered it. It was Geri, Mary's girlfriend and after some small talk I passed it to Mary, putting my hand over the receiver and asking her if they needed some privacy or could we stay and watch.

"Piss off." Answered a reddening Mary.

After she came off the phone Mary said that Geri was coming over and that if we wanted they would cook us all some supper. I said I thought it was a great idea and then waited for the inevitable "Dave will you go to the shops and get a few things."

I didn't really mind and the walk and fresh air would do me good. When I returned with the makings of a spag bol I stripped off again and made a half hearted attempt to resume studying. Geri bounced in around six having come straight from work. She was full of beans and on great form, obviously exited to see Mary. She walked into the living room with a big smile and a "woohoo, a room full of nudies." And quickly proceeded to strip herself. As I've said before nudity wasn't in of itself sexual for me, but Geri was a stunning, petite redhead who was so comfortable with herself and her body that I found it amazingly erotic and if I'm honest, downright horny.

It was my turn to use a text book for cover and as Mary and Geri left for the kitchen I looked at Suzi who gave me a dirty look, obviously not impressed with me being so aroused. I stood up and knelt in front of the sofa where she was sat, my dick nearly touching my belly button I was so horny "She's a sexy, beautiful girl and it turned me on watching her undress, even if it wasn't for my benefit. But you're the only one I want and make me hornier than anyone."

Looking at Suzi she obviously wasn't convinced and I leaned in to kiss her and then completely out of character for me I decided to pull her arse towards the edge of the sofa and using my shoulders to spread her legs I buried my face into her gorgeous shaven fanny. This got me a few moans and then a clout round the ear "Stop it, they might come back."

I lifted my head, a silly cheesy grin on my face "By the look and taste of you I wasn't the only one who was turned on." Which got me a clout around the other ear.

The food was delicious and as we sat around chatting Geri said to Mary "did you tell them about the job?"

"Oh I forgot."

"What job?" we asked in unison

"I was telling Mary on the phone last night about a job the might suit you, you particularly Dave and she was meant to tell you this morning."

"I think her mind was on other things this morning." I said with a smirk, getting daggers off of Mary.

"Anyway." She continued "do you remember me telling you about my parents both being naturists and being members of a naturist club." I nodded "well I was telling them about you and how we all ended up in the buff here one evening and how you loved to be nude but didn't know much about the nudist scene and so on." Geri was on a roll, I just nodded again "Anyway, they said that there was a job going at their naturist club for the summer, not much money but full board and you can be naked whenever you want, weather permitting of course."

"Sounds amazing, what would I be doing?"

"General dogs body I suppose, mowing the grass, cleaning the pool, paint a few fences, even cleaning some of the chalets. Normally people look after their own chalets but some rent them out and the club arranges for them to be cleaned between guests, fresh towels etc."

"Dave's not very good at cleaning." Said Suzi, both her and Mary laughing.

"That's because I have you and Mary to do it for me." I shot back

"In your dreams."

"Also." Geri continued "you'd have your own cabin so Suzi can stay whenever she wants, although I don't think there's enough money for both you to work. Also I was thinking that if me and Mary visit she might stay with you, my parents know I'm gay but I don't know how they'd feel about us both sleeping together in their chalet."

"You seem to have it all worked out." I said laughing "it actually sounds brilliant, can you tell your parents I'm definitely interested in finding out more."

"Great, I'll phone them in a bit and tell them."

I just sat there with a silly smile on my face, Mary looked at me and said "I know that silly smile, come on out with it, what you thinking?"

"I was just imagining you three gorgeous girls sun bathing naked and me being the hunky handy man who you couldn't resist."

"In your dreams." They all said together

Geri arranged for me to go down the week after my exams for a look around and an informal interview.

The weekend after my exams finished I headed home to see my folks who I hadn't seen in a while. I didn't give too many details only that I had an offer of a summer job as a handy man in Sussex. They got a right laugh out of the thought of me as a handy man, god only knows what they would have thought if they knew it was a naked handyman.

It turned out that the camp was only twenty miles from where Suzi's parents lived and as she was also eager to suss things out she arranged to meet me at the local train station on Tuesday afternoon where Muriel and Jim, the owners, would collect us.

As I say this was before mobile phones but miraculously everyone turned up at the right place, at the right time, as they nearly always did back then. As it so happens only Muriel collected us, explaining that Jim hadn't been so well.

She seemed like a really nice, friendly person, greeting us both with a light peck on the cheek, very un-English. From her accent I imagined that she was quite posh, she was certainly well spoken. She wore a long flowing skirt and a mans shirt under a light, loose jumper. Her long, fine hair was tied back, little streaks of grey just visible but the most noticeable thing was her eyes and cheekbones. Her eyes were the most beautiful I had ever seen, a light, but at the same time, deep blue. I immediately thought of Don McCleans song Vincent and wondered if this was what china blue eyes looked like. She had very high, classically English cheek bones and a slightly pointy nose but the whole effect was stunning. I guessed that she was in her forties or early fifties and even though I couldn't notice any Make-up she appeared radiant, particularly when she smiled.

Suzi must have felt the same because even before we got to the car she said "Muriel I hope you don't mind me saying but you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met, you're breathtaking."

"Thank you dear that's very kind of you to say so, I don't think I'm much to look at these days but I could turn some heads when I was younger."

"You still can, you're a very beautiful lady." I chirped in

"Thank you David, you two seem like a lovely young couple, just what we need to freshen up the place." Only my mother called me David anymore but it seemed right coming from Muriel. With that we reached her car. I don't know that I was expecting a Rolls-Royce but nor was I expecting the beat up old Ford Fiesta that Muriel was driving. To my surprise it started first time and on the short drive over to the camp Muriel gave us some history and background.

Her and Jim had founded the camp in 1968 on some land Jim had been left. They were both hippies and into free love and peace.

"Things were fairly wild in the early days I can tell you." Muriel said with a far away look

"I bet, I've read a few articles about those times." I said smiling.

She went onto explain that as they got a little older and their friends drifted away to have families and start sensible jobs they found themselves at a loose end.

"We always loved being naked and walking around free so we came up with the idea of opening a formal nudist/naturist holiday camp, where folks could be free to wander away from prying eyes and amongst friends. Some of our old hippie friends came back, children in tow and we made lots of new friends, folk who had been looking for just what we were offering. The late seventies and early eighties were wonderful, we were busy and we had a wonderful few years. Now all their children have grown up and find our sort of place a bit staid, wanting bright lights and disco's more than they do ping pong and bingo."

We both laughed and nodded before Muriel continued "we still have our old customers but even those that own chalets only stay for short periods, preferring the continent rather than here. And then at Christmas Jim got ill and I've been struggling since then."

Before she could say anymore we arrived at the campsite. My first impressions were of amazing greenness, green grass, green edges, green trees. To my city boy eyes this looked like the garden of Eden, albeit a very unkempt garden of Eden.

Jim came to greet us as the car stopped and it was obvious that he had had something like a stroke, walking with a stick and one hand held spastically into his side.

"Jim this is David and Suzi that I was telling you about, they've come to see if they would like to work here."

Jim barely glanced at me before turning to Suzi and virtually undressing her with his eyes "Young totty," is what I think he said, although it wasn't clear, Muriel blushed a bit before saying "Jim that isn't appropriate. You'll have to excuse him, the stroke has caused a bit of a change in personality as well as the more obvious effects. Jim was always a bit saucy but now seems to have no filter."

I wanted to laugh but was worried Suzi might be offended. Thankfully she took it in her stride saying "not to worry Muriel, I hear much worse at college everyday and at home." Giving me a look and causing Muriel to smile.

"Let me show you around the place and then we can talk about the job."

There were sixty five chalets most two bed but a few three and only ten were owned by long term members, the rest belonging to the site and rented out. There was what looked like two outside swimming pools that were covered and various green areas where guests could walk, play games or bbq. There were lots of hedges providing privacy and working as wind breaks and some lovely flower beds, all a bit overgrown.

When we finished the tour Muriel invited us into a brick lodge near the front gates that turned out to be their home as well as the reception. She offered us soup that she had made earlier which was delicious. After the soup Muriel asked us what we thought of the place. We both said we thought it was lovely. We then talked about the job and I explained that I thought it was only for one person. She said that was her initial plan but now thought it needed two as she didn't have the time or energy to both look after Jim and do all the administration that was needed and all the work that was needed on the site.

We explained that neither of us new anything about gardening apart from cutting grass and maybe trimming edges. She said not to worry as gardening was what kept her sane and she would continue to look after the flower beds. We then got onto the subject of nudity.

"Have you been nudist very long?" Muriel asked

"I have, secretly for a few years, but only really got into it these last few months."

"And I've only been doing it a few weeks but I'm really enjoying it." Suzi said and it was music to my ears.

"That's wonderful, we have a hot tub near the swimming pool, we could have a dip and talk about the ghastly subject of money if you like."

I don't think that either me or Suzi had ever been in a hot tub but before we could say anything Muriel stood up and started undressing. We both looked at each other a little shocked but then shrugged our shoulders and stood up also.

Muriel was naked in no time at all, wearing no underwear under her skirt or shirt and jumper, she threw her clothes on the chair and boldly stood there, almost inviting our stares as we undressed.

She was a beautiful woman, small breasts with a little sag offset by her perfect posture, she had long nipples which seemed quite erect as if she was enjoying this. Her belly was flat and she had almost boyish slim hips and long, toned legs with a thick thatch of dark hair in between them. I think both me and Suzi must have been staring as we seemed to have stopped undressing.

Muriel just stood there with a friendly, open smile on her face, perfectly happy in her own body and space and welcoming us into it without challenging or threatening us. I was the next to be nude, coyly removing my underpants as I had a semi stiffy, brought on by my excitement at the situation but also enticed by the site of Muriel. I found it incredibly hot having this beautiful woman look at me, and I was unable to stop myself getting harder and bigger.

"I can see you enjoy being naked." Muriel said to me, still smiling as she looked me up and down. I must of reddened because she said, "don't be embarrassed, you have a beautiful body and if I may say so, a very beautiful cock."

I managed a croaked, "thanks."

Suzi was stood in her underwear watching the two of us. I'm not sure if she was waiting for our attention or gobsmacked by the whole situation. As we looked at her she slowly removed her bra and put her shoulders back, smiling, her gorgeous 34b's (I only know this from looking at her bra) jutting out proudly, her nipples as hard as I had ever seen them.

I couldn't help myself, saying, "you're beautiful."

12