Dave's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

When we got home Mary and Geri looked a bit flustered, I think they had been getting off, whilst we were getting the food. That was all forgotten as I stripped off again and we tucked into the delicious grub, all enjoying a cold beer with the spicy food.

Mary and Geri said they'd clean away all the plates. I really was in heaven, naked as I loved to be and two beautiful, naked women, cleaning up after me. I smiled at my own sexist thoughts,

"What you smiling at?" Asked Suzi.

"Oh nothing, just thoughts in my own head."

"Um, I can imagine," she said with a smirk.

As I watched their two arses leave the room Suzi said,

"Don't start the movies without me, I want to change into something more relaxing."

I had completely forgotten about the movies, "What ones did you get?"

"Good ones, you'll see when I get back." I had my suspicions.

Mary and Geri returned with glasses and ice, "What do you want to drink?"

"I'll stick with beer for now," I said.

"Where's Suzi?"

"Gone to get changed, she said to wait for her before we put on the movies."

Suzi seemed to be gone for ages,

"What movies did she get?"

I'm not sure, they're in her bag over there."

Mary went and retrieved the movies, she started laughing.

"You're gonna like these," she said to me, smiling. She held up the cases of two soppy rom-coms. I just shook my head and pulled a face. Ever since we had moved in to the house it had been a bone of contention, action movies for the boys versus romantic films for the girls.

Still smiling Mary said, "I think I hear Suzi coming down."

Where Mary and Geri were sat they had the best views of the door, whilst I was sat at a bit of an angle to it. Mary went to say something to Suzi and just stopped, staring. Suzi walked into the room wearing a short silk dressing gown, legs bare beneath it. I had seen her previously in a longer, toweling dressing gown on the way to the bathroom, but nothing like this. It barely covered her arse.

I was the first to speak, "Well that certainly looks more comfortable than what you wearing." I was acutely aware that I had raging hard on, pointing right to my bellybutton; I tried hiding it with my beer can. Mary and Geri hadn't taken their eyes off Suzi since she came in, hopefully not noticing my state.

"What kept you so long, we're dying to watch the great movies you chose." I continued.

Suzi gave me a narky look. "I was deciding what clothes to wear and decided on this." As she said that Suzi removed her dressing gown and stood there, starker's. "I thought sod it, if you can't beat em', join em'." With that Suzi did a quick little spin and sat down next to me, barely six inches between us.

I was completely gob smacked, Geri was the first to speak "I've never seen a shaved pussy before." Nor had I and immediately looked down at Suzi's lap, the skin looked a little red.

"That's what kept me, I'd read about people shaving it and thought why not, I might as well be completely naked. I used your foam and razor, I hope you don't mind," she said, looking at me.

"No I don't mind," I said, still staring, my eyes transfixed by her bald pussy, the lips ever so slightly apart and moist looking. Suzi smirked at me staring, her eyes making their way down to my now nearly painful hard on. "I think you need a bigger beer can," she said.

This broke the spell, we all burst out laughing, eventually Geri said, "Well, fair play to you, welcome to the naturist world."

"Thank you."

I leant in and whispered, "You look amazing, stunning."

She mouthed back "Thank you." Her eyes widening and smiling as she said it.

"I suppose I better put the movies on," Mary said. "Dave will you get more drinks for everyone."

My erection was still very obvious, having only receded a small bit, but I didn't care. I stood up, enjoying the looks. To more laughter Suzi said "Careful you don't poke someone in the eye with that."

To my mind the films were awful but that didn't matter. I spent the time refilling people's drinks and loving the feeling of walking around naked and enjoying being with other naked people. As the night wore on Mary and Geri became more touchy, caressing and kissing. Geri eventually laying down with her head on Mary's lap, Mary gently caressing her arm and side.

I wanted to get closer to Suzi but was scared, not wanting to fuck up this whole beautiful thing. During the second movie Suzi got quite weepy, I instinctively put my arm up and Suzi shuffled into my side, putting her arms around me and her head on my chest. My hand came to rest on her hip and I pulled her in tightly to me, like I never wanted to let go. I kissed the top of her head gently. She looked up into my face. "I thought you'd never cuddle me," she said.

We sat like that for what seemed like ages, both holding each other tight. I wanted to let my hands wonder a bit but was far to nervous.

After Mary and Geri went to bed, Suzi removed her arms and sat up facing me. We sat, just looking at each other until Suzi leant forward and gave me light, sensuous kiss on the lips.

"Take me to bed!" she said.

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers
12