Dave's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to live with the same memories."

"Yeah, you lived it, but you loved it. You might not have wanted to do it, but you did, and your memories are going to be good ones. You will think back and remember that you had never been so thoroughly satisfied. Every time you see a black man it will trigger the memory and you will get a warm fuzzy feeling. You can say bullshit, but you just got through reminding me how sexual you are. Every time I see a black man my memories are going to be of being tied to a chair and forced to watch you be a black cock-loving slut. I will always see you begging for it and I don't know that I can live with that."

+++++

But we talked and talked and Julie and I were able to put the marriage back together and it lasted all of another three years. Then one day I came home from work early and found her bouncing up and down on Billy's dick while Ben was buried in her ass and Bobby Joe was occupying her mouth. Julie tried to get me to buy a rape story, but in her haste to get down to fucking she had neglected to clear a message off of our answering machine.

"Julie baby, how you doing? Bobby Joe and me are in town and we are having lunch with Ben. It's been almost three months since I've had your hot mouth on my cock and Ben suggested we call you and see if it's okay for us to come with him when he comes for his regular nooner. Give us a call at 555-1333 and we can be there in fifteen."

Bobby Joe had been telling me the truth at the reunion and Julie and Ben had gotten together and concocted their story so as to get Julie back into my good graces. I tossed her ass out and I haven't spoken to her in a year. She still calls me at least once a week, but I don't take the calls. I get an occasional letter from her that I do read just out of curiosity. She swears she loves me and only me and can we please get back together. Like I said, I read them, but then I throw them away.

12