David Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing my excitement at watching her she let go of one tit and lowered it to her pussy where she began to rub her clit, as she slid up and down on David's cock, and played with her tits with the remaining hand. I was all clearly visible to me, only inches away. Soon I had gone from rubbing my clit, to finger fucking myself.

As if on cue Nancy raised up, David's cock fell out. She raised the leg furthest from me as David rolled out from under her. She moved next to me and reached down to take my hand from my pussy and raised it till I was holding her tit while she moved over me and was straddling my hips.

"Squeeze my tits........" She said.

With both hand free I took her tits in my hand and began to feel them. I ran my hands over the entire mass of her tits. Her nipples would soften until I ran my fingers over them, then they would harden...

I played with her tits for a few minutes until she took me by the wrist and took my hands from her tits, and extended my arms back over my head. In doing so she leaned forward till her tits were in my face.

"Suck them........suck my tits............"

Since she was holding my hands on the bed over my head, I could not hold her tits, and would suck the one she fed to my mouth. When she wanted the other one sucked she would twist her shoulders and guide it to my mouth.

"Ohhhhh....yes.....suck them hard......suck them harder........."

I was eager to oblige. I enjoyed the control it gave me. I could tell when I bit or scraped my teeth over her hard nipples; I could feel her body shudder. It was easy to control her.

After sucking her tits for several minutes she arched her back, pulling her tit from my mouth, while still having my arms pinned to the bed above my head.

"That's enough......I want you to suck my pussy.........."

She began working her way toward me, I could feel her pussy as it moved from my hips, up my belly, and then she eased her way over my tits. Only then did she release my arms so I could put them by my side. Once my arms were under her legs she began inching closer and closer to my mouth till she was straddling my head.

Soon she was poised over me, her pussy only inches from my mouth. I looked up, past her pussy and saw her tits, and between them she was looking at me with a smile.

She slowly lowered herself as I extended my tongue to meet her.

Her pussy was soft and wet. I found the taste to be similar to the way my pussy taste. I was determined to do this right. I had thought about eating another woman from time to time, but this was a first, and I was going to give it my best.

It was not hard to figure out what she wanted and what she liked. Just like when I sucked her tits, when I hit the right spot, or did it just fast enough, I could feel her body shiver. I knew I could get her to cum any time I wanted. But I did enjoy teasing her. I would lick her pussy for a while, then flick my tongue on her clit several times, then stick it in her as far as I could and go back to licking and sucking.

I would look up and see her playing with her tits as I ate her pussy. I liked it. I liked making her feel good, and knowing she was under my control. There was no hurry. I would bring her to the edge and then pull away, time after time.

Suddenly my legs were being lifted as David worked his way between my legs. I soon felt the tip of his cock as he rubbed it up and down the opening of my pussy. Then he entered my pussy and began to fuck me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm........" I moaned as his cocked enter my pussy. It felt good to have his cock in me.

The addition of a cock in my pussy altered the way I was eating Nancy's pussy. I was doing it more in response to the fucking David was giving me.

"Ohhhhh God David......don't stop fucking her........" Nancy cried.

I was eating her pussy, almost involuntary, responding to the pounding my pussy was receiving.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Lynette.......don't stop........keep sucking my cunt.......David......keep fucking her........Ohhhhh God, I'm gonna cum Lynette.............don't stop............."

I watched her as she bucked and squeezed her tits so hard I thought they might burst. It was close now. I concentrated on her clit, and just about the time she was ready to cum I heard David cry out.

"Ohhhhh fuck.......ohhhhhh fuck,......ohhhhh fuck" as he shot load after load of cum in my pussy.

Hearing David put Nancy over the edge.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.............." she cried as she jerked erect and let lose her first stream of cum in my mouth.

"Suck meeeeee...........suck me............suck me............." She cried with each spasm and contraction. Each time she would jerk, pulling her clit from my lips, but then lower her self and her clit back in my mouth for another orgasm.

I don't know how many times she came, but I know I was soaked.

Still grasping her tits she eventually stopped, Nancy finally fell over on her side, tits in hand, exhausted.

David was still between my legs. He had taken his cock in hand, milking the last of his cum on my pussy and stomach.

I lay there with a smile on my face as I thought, "John is going to love this."

12