David and Eve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped talking for a few minutes. Eve was working my cock with her breasts expertly. I guess a girl with breasts like hers had a reasonably amount of experience. Of course, it was my cousin's lustful expression that got to me the most. Eve liked how a guy tit-fucking her felt. That was obvious.

"Is Jake cumming on her tits yet?" she asked.

"Not yet," I replied.

"I hope he does soon," Eve offered. "Because I want to feel your cum cover me!"

"Hoping for another big load?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" my cousin cried. I was unable to resist. I thrust between her heavy breasts once more and came.

"Yes!" Eve cried. "It's so warm!"

My cousin was rubbing my cum into her full breasts as my orgasm continued to take me. I was certain I was done at least twice, but both times she looked up at me. Our eyes met and another couple of jets of cum shot free of my cock.

"It's too bad you're my cousin," Eve said. "A girl could get used to this."

"Tell me about it!" I groaned, leaning against a wall, trying to catch my breath.

Eve stood and moved toward me. Her lips found mine and her tongue drove into my mouth. Her large breasts crushed against my chest. They felt amazing! My cousin attacked my mouth. I felt myself react despite my release. I reached behind her and grabbed her thick ass. She moaned into my mouth and ground her pelvis against my slowly recovering cock.

'No way!' I thought as I realize my cock was almost hard a couple of minutes later. It was far too soon. Eve clearly got to me more than any other woman I'd ever been with!

"Eve, I want you!" I groaned.

"Let me see what Jake and Emily are doing," she panted and moved toward the window.

'No!' I thought, but she was already there. I sighed to myself and said out loud, "What's going on?" I planned on saying they must have just left when she said they were gone.

"Alright Jake!" Eve cried briefly and then looked over her shoulder at me. "He's taking Emily from behind."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Would I lie?" she grinned, wiggling her ass at me.

"No more than me," I laughed, standing and getting behind her.

"Look at him go!" Emily groaned.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"We can't stop now!" she cried, her eyes demanding. "I need this! We do whatever my son and your niece are doing. That was the deal!"

"Yes, it was," I replied, rubbing the head of my cock up and down Eve's ass and pussy from behind. "But there is no going back from this. If I push inside of you, this is truly incest no matter what definition."

"I thought that made it better for you?" Eve challenged. She clearly wanted this as much as me. It was time to stop delaying.

"It does," I replied, shoving my cock deep. My cousin was holding the windowsill with both hands as I began fucking her from behind.

"Oh my God!" Eve cried. I smiled despite my excitement. Those were the same words that drew me up here to begin with, only this time the tone was very different.

"Is Jake riding Emily hard?" I asked.

"Yes!" Eve cried. "So very hard! I think I can hear their bodies slapping together."

"Like this?" I asked, picking up the pace and slamming my hips into Eve' thick ass as my cock drove into the depth of her pussy.

"Yes!" my cousin cried again. I leaned forward and used one hand to force Eve's head to the side so that I could kiss her. She returned it passionately.

"Are Jake and Emily going at it as wildly as us?" I asked as I pulled back and started stroking in and out of her again. Eve looked into my eyes. Hers were on fire.

"See for yourself," she said huskily. "Can you see them? Can you see my son shoving his long cock in and out of your niece?" I glanced out the window at the empty area.

"Oh I see," I groaned. We both shared a knowing smile.

Emily and Jake might not be there, but we were going to imagine they were and use them to get exactly what we needed. I'm not sure why we weren't just telling each other what we wanted, but the game excited me as much as it did Eve for the moment.

"Jake is really giving Emily's tight little pussy a work out!" my cousin cried, sounding like such a slut. I loved it!

I pulled out of my cousin and helped Eve move to the sink. I made her sit on the edge as I pushed back into her pussy. I stroked in and out of my cousin hard once again, only this time from the front.

"Oh David!" she cried as I crushed her lips with mine. I was holding her hips and ass with both hands as we built toward our orgasms. I pulled back from her lips and fell on her breasts for a few moments.

"I want to watch you cum!" I said, moving back to her lips.

"Soon!" my cousin cried.

"Rub yourself!" I demanded hungrily. "I want to watch you finish yourself!"

"Is Emily doing it?" Eve asked. I smiled. It was a fun game while it lasted, but I was done playing games.

"Maybe, maybe not," I growled. "But she's not half the slut you are!" Eve looked at me and moaned.

"You're right!" my cousin said, pushing one hand between us. I looked down and saw her fingers work her clit hard.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "You're going to make me lose it!"

"David, please!" Eve cried. "Cum in me! Cum with me!"

Despite my two earlier orgasms, this one hit harder than any other I'd ever felt in my life. I literally lifted my cousin from the sink and started filling her pussy with my cum. I spun and slammed her into the only free wall and continued to thrust up into her, cumming so hard I almost passed out.

"Yes!" Eve cried as her orgasm took her. My cousin's nails raked across my back as we both continued to cum for some time. We ended up on the floor together.

"Eve," I said slowly as I came back to myself.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked in reply.

"I'm better than okay," she sighed contently. "I'm satisfied. I haven't felt this way in a long time."

"Good," I smiled. "Me too."

We stood and cleaned up as best as possible. We put our clothes back on, but not before I enjoyed one more taste of Eve's full breasts.

"Okay," she smiled. "Enough of that or we'll never get out of here. I'm sure people are looking for us already."

"True," I sighed, letting her go and continuing to get ready to leave.

"David," Eve asked once I was done.

"Yes?"

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Thank you," I smiled in return, giving her one last kiss before slipping out of the bathroom.

The party was in full bloom and people called to me when I went into the yard. I smiled and nodded, but went directly to the pool. I was sweaty and smelled of sex. The water was cold, but did a lot toward my recovery. It also hid all the evidence of what had happened.

A few minutes later I was talking to my sister Frannie in the pool when Eve came out of the house. She'd changed into her bathing suit. Great minds think alike. My cousin hit the water and swam by Frannie and me. She said hello, but kept moving past us.

"She looks good," my sister said. "Happy even. I wonder if she's been drinking?"

"No," I said. "We talked. She's just feeling satisfied with her life at the moment."

"You two were always close," Frannie said. It was hard to keep a straight face. My sister looked off to the side and frowned as she saw her daughter swimming with Jake.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," my sister replied. "They're just been hanging out a lot recently."

"There are worse things," I shrugged.

"I guess," my sister said and changed the subject.

The rest of the party went by slowly. Eve and I didn't really talk much, but we did exchange a couple of smiles.

"Here, I have that," I said to my cousin at the end of the party. She was carrying a bag with her and Jake's stuff. "I'll take it to your car."

"Thanks," Eve said, but she was looking at me nervously. It was almost like my cousin didn't trust me, or maybe that she knew me pretty well. Neither of us commented because my sister Frannie and her husband Bob were only a couple of feet away.

"Thank you for coming Eve," my sister smiled.

"Yeah, thank you," I added. It was juvenile and perhaps a little stupid, but I couldn't resist. My cousin ignored my comment, but I saw her blush slightly. Thankfully, it was late and getting dark. Frannie and Bob didn't notice.

"Thanks for inviting me," Eve replied to Frannie. "It was nice to see everyone again."

"Jake has grown into a fine young man," Bob put in.

'True,' I thought. 'But I wonder what you'd say about him if you saw what Eve and I did this afternoon?'

"Thanks," Eve said, swallowing nervously and looking my way briefly before adding, "And Emily is just as beautiful as her mother."

"Please," Frannie laughed. "I might have been considered pretty in my youth, but I was never beautiful like Emily."

I frowned when Bob didn't say anything. I always liked him despite his conservative nature. He treated my sister well and they always seemed to honestly love each other. Something was going on and I had a feeling I wasn't going to like it, but now wasn't the time to figure it out. On the other hand, I wasn't going to let my sister talk bad about herself.

"Frannie, don't kid yourself," I grinned. "You were smoking hot back then. Hell, you still could be if you put some effort into it."

"David!" my sister laughed in surprise. "You are so bad!"

"What's gotten into you?" Bob asked, looking at both of us. I guess I had gone a little too far with my comment, but in my opinion he left me no choice.

"I have to be going," Eve interjected. "Do me a favor and tell Jake I'm waiting for him in the car."

"I'll go find him," Bob offered and disappeared. More people leaving distracted my sister. I walked with Eve to her car.

"Jake's probably saying goodbye to Emily somewhere private," I grinned.

"Don't remind me," Eve sighed.

"Oh, it's not that bad!" I laughed. "It will probably end up being nothing special."

"And if they fall in love?" my cousin asked. I shrugged.

"Emily is a good kid. Jake could do worse," I replied.

"She's a slut!" Eve snapped.

"Maybe," I laughed. "But not as big of one as a certain somebody."

"Jerk!" my cousin cried, but laughed briefly. I looked at her and she stepped backward, adding, "Don't even think about it!"

"But you're such a good kisser!" I teased.

"You're not half bad yourself," she smiled, but there was sadness there too. "It's too bad this was only a one time thing."

"And what makes you think that?" I asked. My cousin looked at me in surprise.

"David, we can't..." she began.

"Sure we can," I interjected. "I'll come for a visit next weekend."

"David!" my cousin cried. "Jake is home from school. If he ever caught us...."

"He'll be too busy with Emily to care about what we're doing," I said.

"With Emily?" Eve asked. "I don't understand."

"It's simple really," I said. "I'm going to come visit you next weekend. I'll ask Emily if she wants to come. What do you think her answer will be?"

"David, you can't be serious!" my cousin cried.

"Oh, I am," I said, looking into her eyes. "I'm very serious. There is no way we're not going to see each other again."

"But Jake and Emily..."

"What happens with them is their headache," I interjected. "Besides, maybe we can catch them again. You seemed to like that."

"We can't!" Eve cried.

"Sure we can," I disagreed. "In fact, maybe in time..."

"Don't you dare say what I think you're going to say!" my cousin Eve cried. I shrugged and smiled before giving her a cousinly kiss. One of my hands drifted to her ass, but no one coming from the house could see. Eve didn't stop me, but her eyes were full of confusion and fear.

"Don't worry, it will all work itself out," I said, walking away. "I'll see you next week." I passed Jake as he was walking to Eve's car. We nodded at each other. I saw Emily watching us. I moved toward her.

"You and Aunt Eve seemed to get along really well," my niece said thoughtfully. I was seeing her differently now. She was still my niece, but she was also an attractive young woman.

"Yes, we are," I answered. "Just like you and Jake."

"He's a nice guy," Emily said, almost nervously. I fought hard not to smile. I had a flash of her on her knees in front of Eve's son.

"I'm probably going to visit them next week," I said, making it sound off hand. "You're welcome to join me if you want."

"I'd like that," she said. "I'd like that a lot."

'I'm sure you would,' I thought with a grin, glancing down and noticing just how tight an ass my niece had. I was distracted when Eve blew the horn as she and Jake passed us.

I met my cousin's eyes and saw her give me a nervous smile. I returned it. I noticed that Jake was staring at Emily hungrily. The poor kid probably didn't even realize it. Next week should be interesting.

12