David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What fantasy do you have," I pressed.

"I, I want to be with another woman!" she said in my ear.

My cock grew harder within her tightening channel and I increased my stroking of her bowel with my finger.

"Do you want to suck on another woman's pussy?" I replied.

"Yes. Oh yes," she panted.

I pushed my hips up forcing my now erect cock deep into her soft hot wetness.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she cried gently.

"Do you want to eat my cum from another woman's pussy while she was eating yours?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" she cried and shuddered on top of me as her pussy gripped my cock and anus held my invading digit tight within her.

I held her tight till her climax passed and then pulled my finger from her slick hole.

"Oh fuck David! You made me cum from your dirty talk!"

"With a little help from some of my other parts," I replied cheekily.

"It was beautiful. Did you mean what you said?" she asked.

"About?"

"About being with another woman?"

"Would you like to try?" I asked.

"I, I don't know. Maybe a fantasy should be just that, but..."

"But you don't know till you try?" I finished for her.

We held each other's gaze for a moment.

"Alex," I started. "I love you, but I'm not sure what to do about Amber."

"Oh David! I love you and Amber so much! It's not a question of choice for me. I might never have met you if not for my sister, and she adores you dearly."

She looked deep into my eyes, the conflict within her trying to be formed into words.

"I could never hurt my own sister, especially through my own selfishness or jealousy. I have to accept the relationship she has with you because it was done before we met and she is so giving in accepting ours.

"I want her to be a part of us as long as she wishes. Can you love us both?"

My mind was falling into a black hole.

"Oh Alex! I love Amber, but I'm in love with you! Does this make any sense? I'm so confused!"

"Shhhhhhh," she hushed and stroked my head. "I understand. It'll be okay."

We held each other close, my mind reeling from the talk of the last few moments. Comprehension had deserted me. I just wanted to hold Alex close, forever.

"Sleep with me," she said in a hushed tone and rolled to her side pulling me with her. Our legs interlaced and I remained within her sex as we drifted off to sleep, limbs intertwined, and heads close together.

++++++++++++++++++++

I awoke slowly from a crazy dream where I was bound naked to a stone altar and women were lined up to mount me and ride my cock till they came then left for the next one to sit and impale herself.

The line of beautiful naked females stretched beyond sight. What was frustrating was that they would ride me to the brink of my own orgasm, but I couldn't cum. I just remained hard. My cock a flesh dildo for their satisfaction.

I've never taken stock of dream interpretations, but this was so vivid. There must be some meaning in the jumble of images. I blinked to shake the vision from my mind and looked at the real one still entwined with me.

Alex had a beautiful smile as she slept peacefully in my arms. Her breathing was slow and deep. Her breasts forming a deep valley down her slowly rising and falling chest.

My hand moved over her form, the skin was so soft and warm to my touch. My cock started to stiffen and I realized I was still inside her pussy. The feeling of my cock growing inside her sex, pushing and expanding her tunnel felt delicious.

She gave a sudden little shudder and her pussy gripped my growing erection. Her eyes moved rapidly beneath her lids as her breath became shorter and shallow.

Another little spasm shook her and then she relaxed. Her eyes opened slowly.

"Was that nice?" I asked with a smile.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed, her half open eyes looking at me dreamily. "I dreamt that you were fucking me when your cock turned into a huge steel dildo that suddenly expanded and stretched my insides incredibly before shooting a gallon of hot cum into my pussy. Then I came."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "A steel dildo huh? Well, part of it's true."

"Hmmmmm," she quizzed.

"I'm rock hard and still inside you."

"So I noticed," she replied. "Want to shoot some cum into me?" she added with a coy smile.

"I'm tempted," I replied. "But I'm still drained and my stomach is growling. I promised dinner if I recall."

"Mmmmmm, dinner! Whatcha cooking?"

"Chicken with tarragon in a cream and white wine sauce."

Her eyes lit up. "Yummmmm! Okay, forget the sex, lets eat!" she giggled.

I kissed her deeply before we untangled our limbs from each other. As I rose up my erection slipped from within her followed by a flood of semen that ran out over her thigh and onto the sheets.

She put a hand down to her gaping sex and scooped up the fluids then looked at me while she licked her soaked fingers.

"Appetizer," she said huskily.

"You're nasty!" I whispered.

She smiled and dipped her hand down for more.

I grinned at her, "Well, you've got something to eat, I'm going to the kitchen for a beer and get started!"

She pouted at me as I turned and grabbed some clothes and tromped off to the kitchen.

+++++++++++++++++++++

"How's the chicken?" I asked as we tucked into the meal.

"Delicious! You're a wonderful cook!"

"Thank you," I replied.

"Do you clean and shop as well?" she asked.

"Yup!"

"You'll make someone a wonderful wife one day then!" she laughed.

"Bare foot with a hard on in the kitchen?" I asked. "I think not!"

We laughed together and got back to filling our hungry bellies, the food overriding conversation.

Finally replete we pushed back our plates.

Picking up my glass, I swirled the champagne in it, watching the bubbles form on the side of the glass and run up in a spiral to the surface.

"David?" Alex asked as I looked from the mesmerising effervescing liquid to Alex's beautiful face.

"Thank you for today," she said quietly, looking me in the eyes. "What, what we did today has made me feel like a new person."

I reached out for her hand and held it as she continued.

"For the first time I feel that can totally open up to someone, that they will accept me for what I am and not what they want me to be. You've helped me do some of the things that have been my deepest desires and secrets."

She blushed a little and looked down at the table for a moment.

I squeezed her hand and she looked back up at me.

"But I want to make you feel good to. What sort of things do you want to do that, that girls might not normally do?" she quizzed.

I sat there stunned. No one had ever asked me what I really wanted and I'd never really thought about it either.

"I, I don't know Alex," I stumbled, now caught in unfamiliar territory. "I suppose well, you know a threesome with two girls."

She smiled then chuckled. "What guy doesn't have that fantasy?"

Her eyes started to sparkle. "C'mon let me in on your deep desires," she whispered sexily.

Her presence and radiance were drawing me in. Seducing me to bare my soul.

"Well, I love it when you talk dirty during sex, that's a big turn on. And when I took you in your ass and choked you. I felt such a surge of power, I just wanted to ram you as hard as possible."

She smiled and licked her succulent lips. "How about if you tied me up and dominated me, tortured me sexually?"

"Oh fuck Alex! I don't know! We could always try. Would it turn you on?"

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed.

"What if I tied you up?" she added.

"Maybe," I replied.

"Can we try?" she asked.

"Always willing to try something once."

Her hand left mine and slipped beneath the table to land on my thigh as she moved around closer to me, snuggling up and placing her mouth close to my ear.

"If we were in a threesome," she whispered as her hand slid up my thigh and stroked over my growing shaft. "What would you like to do? Would you fuck the other woman? Would you like to see me eat her pussy?"

Her words along with the wine were making my head reel. All inhibitions were slipping away.

"I'd cum in her pussy and watch as you ate it out of her then spit it into her mouth."

"Oh fuck yes!" she groaned. Her other hand had moved between her legs and she rubbed her mound gently. The hand on my crotch gripped my growing shaft.

"Then I would take you from behind and fuck your tight cunt as she ate you out."

She shuddered slightly, her breath short and shallow in my ear.

"Take me to bed! Make love to me! Please?" she pleaded softly.

I pushed back my chair and gathering her up in my arms I carried her to the bedroom. We entered the room and as I laid her on the bed I leant over her and kissed her. I moved my mouth from her lips and proceeded to lay a trail of kisses down her neck and over her tee shirt covered chest to her exposed belly.

I reached the bare flesh of her mid-riff and grasped the jeans she had on and pulled them off her legs as she removed her top. Casting aside the denim garment I looked at her.

She lay naked in the middle of the bed, legs bent and spread wide. Her hips were thrust up slightly making her pussy mound jut up prominently from her groin. Lust filled her eyes as her hands slid down her body to her sex and pulled her labia wide apart for me.

My erection grew even stiffer in my pants and I quickly divested myself of my clothing before moving up the bed between her legs.

My bloated knob nudged against her sex as I settled my body over hers. I felt the heat from her silky skin as her breath came in short strong gasps, waiting for the penetration.

I moved my hips, sliding my glans over her open pussy hole, gathering her moisture onto my knob. Her legs spread wider as her hands stretched open her labia even more.

"Fuck me!" she panted. "Fuck my aching cunt!"

With a smooth thrust I drove my cock into her tight slippery hole, embedding myself fully.

"AGHHHHHHHH!" she cried and pushed her hips up sharply, forcing my glans hard against her cervix. I held still for a moment as she ground her groin against me and tremors ran through her body. I could feel her pussy spasming on my cock, the muscles at the end of her cunt milking my knob.

"Oh fuck Alex!" I groaned as she started to relax beneath me. "You are so fucking tight!"

"Fuck me David! Just keep fucking me!" she whispered hoarsely.

Despite the incredible sensation of her pussy and the feel of her hot soft body against me, I didn't feel the need to cum. This was true love making. The pleasure of giving and receiving sexually without the need for release. Pure enjoyment of each other's bodies.

I moved within her, thrusting slowly, sometimes holding still, deep inside, feeling her swollen womanhood clutching my cock. She writhed beneath me, grinding her pussy against me, whimpering from time to time as small spasms washed over her taut form.

After a long while her movements slowed and stopped and I held myself still, keeping her impaled on my length. A smile was fixed on her face and she started to drift into sleep, the multitude of mini orgasms finally taking their toll.

Gently I withdrew my cock from her grasping hole and laid next to her, my arm across her belly and my head next to hers. The veil of sleep quickly taking me from the world of reality into the dream state.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Warmth radiated over my body, as I lay naked in the tropical sun. A delicious sensation of heat concentrated on my groin and my cock stiffened in response. A silky soft sensation enveloped me as I lay there and a hot tightness started to grip my erection.

I looked up. Nothing but sand, calm blue water and palm trees. The urge to fuck suddenly became irresistible. The throbbing of my cock was totally dominating.

I opened my eyes again. This time to reality. A most delicious wet pussy was inches from my face. My brain took a moment to register the shift from dream state to the real world.

Alex crouched above me, her breasts lightly touching my belly as she worked her mouth on my cock, licking the exposed head, forcing it into her throat while one hand gripped the base of my shaft and the other kneaded my balls.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" I groaned as my hands came up and gripped her buttocks, pulling them apart.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she hummed on my knob as she held it in her hot wet mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I sighed heavily before plunging my tongue into her dripping pussy. It reeked of sex from our previous copulations and the heady scent only stiffened my cock further.

Alex responded by pushing her head forward and sliding my cock fully into her throat.

My head dropped back to the pillow as her throat muscles gripped my manhood.

"Oh fuck Alex! I'm gunna cum!" I grunted.

At that she pulled back and held my knob in her mouth as the hand on my shaft quickly stroked just below the head, her thumb applying a strong pressure to the top of my shaft. I tensed up and her other hand gripped my balls tightly and pulled them down as they tried to retreat up.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" cracked from my mouth as the intense sensation of what she was doing sent me over the edge and into orgasmic oblivion.

My back arched and my cock swelled unbelievably as the semen boiled up from my loins and the first few jets streaked across her tongue before she plunged forward and impaled her throat completely on my spasming member.

Spurt after agonisingly intense spurt of hot cum erupted from my cock and slid directly into her tight gulping throat and down to her stomach.

I was on the verge of blacking out from the intensity when finally the climax ended and I slumped back to the bed. Alex held my throbbing cock in her throat a moment longer before letting it slip back out so the glans was in her mouth.

I was trying to regain breath after the most incredible blowjob I had ever received. Alex tongued my knob and sucked it gently, coaxing the last of my fluids out.

As my cock softened she let it from her mouth and turned around on top of me, a big grin on her face.

"Morning lover! I hope you liked your wake up call!" she said cheerily.

"I think I died and went to heaven," I answered. "That was the most amazing headjob I ever got!"

"You deserve it after last night," she replied. "I had so many orgasms, I lost count! I think I fell asleep on you!" she giggled.

"You did, but you were beautiful. I could make love to you forever."

"Oh David!" she cooed and kissed me deeply.

We broke the kiss and I stroked her face. "Better get you back home so you can be off to work. Don't want to be late first day on the job!"

She nodded. "Do you think the boss would mind if I was a little bit late?"

"If you gave him a headjob you might be okay," I replied.

"What if I slept with him and let him fuck me in the arse?" she asked.

"Are you taking advantage of your boss?" I asked feigning seriousness.

"No," she said innocently. "I just use him for sex. He's a good fuck!" Where upon she beamed a big smile and hugged me.

I held her close, relishing her tight slender body. God! I didn't want to go into to work today! I could easily spend the rest of the day in bed with her. Unfortunately reason won out.

"Okay sexpot," I said, slapping her backside. "Let's get you out of here and off to work!"

We got up and dressed and shortly I had her back at her house.

"Ten am start on Monday," I called to her as she blew me a kiss. "See you then."

I watched her as she walked up the driveway dressed in her leathers, helmet in hand, long black tousled hair swaying over her shoulders. She was so fucking sexy; I still couldn't believe how this had all turned out.

She turned at the door and waved. I waved back and as she disappeared inside I opened the throttle and headed back home to prepare for another week of work.