Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the speed control but once it starts, you won't care." The Sybian began to hum and Jen took hold of Shelley and Linda's hands.

"Oh, my God, does this feel good." Her nipples popped up immediately and she guided their hands to her breasts. For the next five minutes, the Sybian increased its action as Jen became more absorbed in the sensations. Shelly and Linda kneeled down and began to suck Jen's tits. Jen was in heaven and her groaning reached a frenetic pitch as she began to cum. The Sybian slowed down and she slowly dismounted. She rubbed her pussy and collapsed on the floor.

Linda was transfixed. "Me first, Shelley, I'm dripping all over."

"Me, too. This looks amazing," she said as she reached over a felt Linda's damp crouch.

Linda removed the dildo and dropped it into the disinfectant box. Reaching in, she took out several and selected the one with the 6-incher. Mounting it on the machine, she took a glob of lube and pushed it into her vagina. Slowly, she squatted down on it and flipped the switch.

"Holy shit," was all she said and her eye's bugged out, "shit...fucking shit...!

Jen got up and told Linda to lean forward a little so the round nub part touched her clit. Jen then stood and watched Linda. Her puss could not have been more than a couple of inches from Linda's face. Shelley didn't seem to like that and she sort of lightly pushed Jen away and took her place. Linda had a dewy-eyed look as her tongue snaked out and licked Shelley's womb. She became lost in the sensations produced by the Sybian and began to writhe and pinch her own nipples as both Shelley held her up.

Jen sat down next to me and said, "I told you they would love it. You love it too, I see." My cock was hard and standing straight out as I watched my companion reach nirvana. Jen got down on her knees between my legs and started to lightly lick the head of my cock. I wondered if it could possibly get any better than this.

My eyes glazed over and I stopped paying attention until Linda erupted in a series of deep throated grunts alternating with high-pitched squeals. As she rolled off the machine, she lay on the carpet holding her crotch and moaning, "oh, my cunt. My cunt. What a fuck!"

"Now me," said Shelley as she replaced the dildo with one that was longer and thinner than the others. I watched through heavy lids as Jen lightly sucked on me. I didn't notice her husband slide onto the banquette next to me.

"This is hot, isn't it? he said. I looked around the room. It was now filled with people watching Shelley, who was lost to the world, groaning and whimpering. Linda lay on the floor watching her.

"You don't want to cum yet," as he took the base of my cock and squeezed it. Jen backed off my cock. I saw Tammy and Tommy moving toward us and Tammy held out her hand to me. I took it and she led me out of the room to another one. Shelley was busy hiccupping as the Sybian did its thing. The girls were lost in the moment and never saw me leave.

They took me to a small room and closed the door. This room had no viewing window.

"We want to welcome you to our never-ending party. Please let us enjoy you."

Tammy pulled me down on the shag-carpeted floor and lowered herself onto my face. I began to lick and slurp her pussy. Tommy stood the side as she blew him. After a few minutes, she got up and slid down onto my cock which was screaming for release. Tommy moved over as she continued to blow him. I couldn't hold out much longer and I said, "I'm gonna cum...you're making me cum...I'm almost there."

I arched my back and started to shoot my cum into her. As my orgasm subsided, she slid herself off me and Tommy kneeled and began to eat her out, lapping my cum up with happy grunts.

"Yes, baby...yes...eat it all...yes baby...taste it...good...good" and she began to cum, shaking her hips and pushing herself onto his face. He began to hum and this took her over the edge, her moans turning to loud shrieks.

When she was done, they sat down next to me.

"So what do you think of our resort?" said Tommy.

"What can I say? This place is amazing. I'm glad we pulled in for the night."

"Are you and those girls in a menage?"

"No, I picked them up hitchhiking this morning. I'm taking them to Jefferson City tomorrow."

"I think they're enjoying themselves."

"Yes, I would say so."

Tammy began to stroke Tommy's cock and I watched it grow to it's mammoth size and girth. She leaned down and began to lick the head.

She looked up at me and asked, "Would you like to help?"

Without saying anything, I sprawled out on my stomach and began to lick along the side of his cock. I opened wide and slid along the side. His cock was so wide, I couldn't get my lips around it. Tammy positioned herself on the opposite side and we began to lick it in unison, breaking every now and then to kiss each other. My hand was rubbing his sac while the other stretched out to tweak her nipple. I slipped my mouth to his glans but there was no way I could get it all between my lips. I simply did the best I could.

He stopped us and said, "I want to fuck Tammy while you fuck me. Is that okay with you?" Fortunately, I was hard again, ready to go and it seemed the hospitable thing to do for my hosts.

"When in Rome..." I mumbled. He stretched out on top of Tammy and slowly slid into her. She pushed against him until he was deep inside her. She was very vocal as he pushed his salami into her and somehow, it got deep inside her I took a few squirts of lube and got between his legs. He pushed his ass up to me and I easily slipped my cock into him. "Hmmm," I thought, I'm not the first one in here."

The door opened and I head Shelley say, "What's in here...oh, he's in here." Linda followed her in and both were wide-eyed as they watched this triple fuck.

"I didn't think you were into that, Davy." said Linda.

"It's all good," was all I could say. I reached for Linda's ass and pulled it to my face. I sniffed her twat, exhaled with a sigh and began to push into Tommy's ass as he pushed back and picked up speed. Linda and Shelley lay beside us and began to sixty-nine. Tammy reached over and played with Shelley's butt, lightly slipping a finger into her pucker.

The room stunk of sex. It permeated every pore and every square inch. Five humping bodies dripping sweat and squirming along side each other, moaning and panting made for quite a scene.

Linda left the door open and I noticed that we had an audience. Tommy began to buck and shout, "Here I come...here I come." He pulled back out of Tammy while pushing me deeper into him as my cock tickled his prostate. He grabbed his cock and began to shoot pearly white ropes of cum all over her, from her chin down to her snatch. He arched back onto me and shot one more string of cum that pooled into her navel. Then he collapsed upon her and my cock fell out.

Our audience began to applaud and murmur comments like "how fucking hot was that."

There was very little to do but smile and agree. Tammy took me by the hand and led us to another room which was a large group shower. We began to soap each other and rinse each other off. Tammy and Tommy worked me over while I took Linda and Shelly and held them to my sides.

"Well, ladies, what do you think?" I had their butts in each hand and the three of us shared a group kiss.

"I think I love this place." said Shelley.

"I don't want to leave. I want to stay here," said Linda.

"That's not the first time we've heard that," said Tommy.

The shower filled with others and soon there was a soapy orgy going on. Shelley pushed me into the corner and began to kiss and hump me. "You deserve this, Davy. You're just the best thing that has happened to us in a very long time," she said as she climbed onto my cock, "and I think you're better than the Sybian!"

Linda was against the wall under the shower and Jen licked and slurped her twat. Two women and another guy took turns on Tommy's monster cock. Tammy had her legs around a guy as he pounded her puss. Hands and bodies were everywhere as the water sprayed down from nearly a dozen shower heads. Some showerheads were waist high and some people were backed into them. I slid down to the floor as Shelley sat on top of me. Different hands pinched her nipples, played with her clit and fondled my testicles. From somewhere, a finger snaked up my ass. Two women found a way to stand between us as Shelley and I licked and drank their nectar. This was just insane. Finally, I could take no more as my cock began to spray into Shelley. I had to rest. I kissed Shelley with all the tongue I had and then I pulled myself away and left the party for the lounge.

Exhausted, I flopped down on the banquette. The chef walked over and handed me my XO, refreshed and a plate of tapas. I sat there nearly paralyzed or at least crippled. I idly watched a couple fucking a few feet away from me. They were so into each other, I was invisible. A little while later, Shelley and Linda joined me. The chef brought over two margaritas and more tapas.

Silently, we nibbled and drank and smiled at each other.

"This has to be the coolest place I've ever been."

"I can't move."

"I lived out about a dozen fantasies."

"I can't move."

"My pussy is numb."

"I can't move."

"I'm tired."

"Me, too."

"Ladies, I think we're done here - at least I know that I am. Shall we go to bed?"

"Good idea. My pussy is done for tonight."

We went to the locker room and didn't even bother putting on our clothes tossing them into the bags. Other people were now leaving, too, commenting to us "tomorrow is another day" and "good show tonight." A couple of guys slapped my back. One couple asked if we might want to join them in their room but we passed on the offer.

We stumbled back toward the RV and honestly, I could hardly walk. I knew that the girls felt the same way. The rain had stopped and it was warm and muggy. I took Santo for a walk while the girls readied for bed. Santo did his thing and I had a difficult time climbing back into the rig but somehow with the thought of approaching sleep, I made it.

I walked back to the master bedroom and opened the door.

"Surprise!" Both girls were in my bed pointing to the middle. "We're sleeping with you tonight, okay?"

"Sleeping is the operative word, you two."

"We both agree."

I crawled in between them and shut the lights. Our bodies intertwined and we quietly spoke about our experience.

"I had my first cock tonight," said Linda. "I liked it but I don't want to make a habit of it."

"I sucked my first cock tonight," said Shelley, "it was interesting. I also loved fucking you, Davy, you're a very good lover."

"I nearly came watching you fuck Tommy up the ass..."

"That Sybian machine was amazing. We've got to get one, Lin."

We drifted off to a deep and very satisfying sleep. At one point in the night, I got up to take a leak. Shelley has snoring away but Linda got up to piss also. As I stood over the bowl, she took my cock and aimed it, saying "another fantasy fulfilled. I also wanted to be able to pee like a man."

When the morning came, Shelley was already awake, had made coffee and was cooking bacon and eggs. It was either the smell of breakfast that woke me or the feeling of Linda quietly humping my leg and rubbing my dick, I'm not sure. I looked down at Linda and commented that Shelley would not like what she was doing to me. Linda merely smiled and yelled out to Shelley.

"He's up, Shelley!" she called out, "I mean he's really up!" and she gave my dick a tug.

"Great. I'll be right there. Don't start without me."

Shelley walked into the bedroom carrying a tray, set it down on the bed and then climbed in with us as we all sat "indian-style" around the tray. She served out portions and passed us plates.

"Mmmm...delicious...cheese eggies and bacon...good coffee, too. The best part is sharing it with two beautiful naked lesbians in my bed. Is this the best or what?" I exclaimed as I marveled at the two spread and naked snatches and those oh so beautiful breasts.

"I knew I could wake him up," Linda said proudly. "Look how hard his penis is!"

"I think it's still hard from last night. I think it'll be hard for a few more days!"

Shelley said, "I woke up this morning from a dream about last night and my chooch was dripping."

We laughed but I warned them not to laugh too hard or breakfast would be all over the bed.

"I dreamed about it, too," said Linda, "I kept replaying the Sybian and the shower orgy in my head."

"I don't know that I've ever felt so uninhibited," said Shelley, "except for the first time we made love, Lin."

As we ate, we replayed the erotic scenes to each other. When we had done eating, Shelley took the tray away to the kitchen and returned to bed. We all sat around and continued reminiscing as I lit a joint. It was warm in the RV and the sound of rain outside battered the roof.

As we spoke, we were also masturbating. I was hard and my dick was very red so I reached over to the built-in cubby, pulled out some aloe cream and went to coat myself but Linda stopped me. Their pussies were quite wet and puddles were forming under them. Linda leaned over and slurped Shelley. I took this as a signal and leaned over to slurp Linda.

"We owe you big time," said Linda.

Both girls moved around so that I had pussies at either side of my head and they began to lick and suck on my penis together. I alternated between their dripping red clits and sighed.

"I want his cum," said Shelley.

"No, I want it," said Linda.

"Now girls, share..." It took me no time at all to start to drip pre-cum and I knew my load was not far behind.

I pulled them closer by their tushes so that both clits were in my face as I vigorously lapped and drank their juice. Shelley started to hump my nose and gush her essence. That triggered my spunk to start dripping down along my cock. The feeling of their tongues licking it up was heavenly.

"Mmmmmm...salty," murmured Shelley.

As I subsided and softened, they took turns licking me clean. Shelley got out of bed.

"I'm showering first. Please finish her, Davy."

"Yes, ma'am, my pleasure."

I buried my face into Linda's puss and concentrated on bringing her off. She let out little moans and began to buck against me. The RV swayed and rocked to her beat. I pushed one finger deep into her and caressed her g-spot. She moaned louder and started squirting as I furiously drank it in. Then she slowly came down, her body melting over me.

"Oh, Davy, that was great. You eat pussy like a woman."

"I take that as a high compliment. Thank you. You both are very delicious. I like you both and I'm glad I picked you up."

As Linda slowly pulled herself off the bed, I saw Santo sitting nearly by. He was avidly watching us and he was jealous. His "lipstick" was sticking out. Also, I knew he needed to go out so I got up, too. Linda headed into the shower to join Shelley as I fed Santo the leftovers and then went to get dressed.

Clad in my rain gear, I took him for a long walk though my legs were wobbly. When we got back, the girls were dressed and fixing their hair. I towel dried Santo and then prepared the RV to take them to Shelley's mom. I didn't care if I smelled of sex. I kind of liked it.

We all agreed that we hated to leave the place but that it was great stopover. As I checked out, I told Tammy that I would certainly try to return on my way back east. Tammy gave me a map with other adult resorts marked and suggested I might want to try these places along my way. She followed me out into the RV to say goodbye to the girls. They all embrace and kissed. Then we headed off to Jefferson City. Following Shelley's directions, we pulled up in front of her mother's house in a very short time.

Shelley suggested that I come in for a while and do my laundry. This was a great idea.

Inside, it was dark and quiet. Shelley's mother was asleep in her bed with an oxygen mask on her face. She looked frail. I met Shelley's brother Bernard, and he appeared to me, at first impression, to be very effeminately gay. He explained that the doctors didn't think there would be any improvement and that she might die soon from all her internal injuries. I stayed long enough to fold my laundry as the place was very somber. I made sure that the girls had my phone and email. I asked that they keep me apprised of the situation.

They followed me out to the RV and were very generous in their kisses to both me and Santo. Linda handed me a bag of pot suggesting I might need it. She also said that there were some crumbled magic mushrooms in there, too. We had an emotional group hug and, as I watched them return to the house, they seemed somewhat sad and resigned to the situation. I slowly backed the RV out and headed for Route 54 toward Lake Ozark.

"Ah," I thought as I flipped on the iPod, "Davy's on the road again."

End of Part 2

12