Dawg Origins: Honey Dipped Snob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, get yourself off old man." She taunted.

"I'M TRYING; AWWWWW IT'S COMING BAAABEEEE!! IT'S A CUMMING!!" Pastor Bentley hunched over her back digging his nails into her hips pushing up on the balls of his feet. He looked like an upright fish flopping around behind a sex goddess.

"Alright, I've had enough of this shit."

She pushed up on her palms beginning another lesson in sexual dominance with a continuous twerk that reverberated throughout the compromised office. Pastor Bentley was taken to nirvana in seconds, barely pulling out in a half failed attempt to glaze her buns with his seed. It was truly embarrassing watching this old guy frantically jerking his deflated cock against her cheeks. Chocolate Lavender could be heard laughing at him in condescending fashion before shoving the pastor roughly away. He stumbled back into his chair as she pulled the frilly, old woman's dress over her head standing there in nothing but a brassiere. Chocolate Lavender had apparently gone commando this afternoon.

"Nobody told you to cum on me."

"Sorry, uh Lavender; you're just so-." She reached out pursing Pastor Bentley's lips together silencing his words of adoration.

"I want sixty dollars for that shit, asshole. Sixty bucks or you're cut off and fucking exposed." His eyes widened at the threat.

"I-I think there's a little bit of money over in the collection box that we forgot from the service last night." Her back was to us, unwittingly displaying her extraordinary small waist in contrast with the extreme curve of her pronounced hips and buttocks. Pastor Bentley had managed to barely soil one cheek with his best efforts. She draped her discarded dress over her shoulder staring the disheveled, church leader down.

"GO GET IT!!" She snapped her fingers dismissively at him. He still looked entranced exiting the room slowly while continuously looking over his shoulder at her. There was something wrong with the whole thing in my mind as she snatched up the pastor's discarded suit jacket wiping her butt with it. I glanced over at Ecom who had stepped back from the window inspecting his work on the minicam.

"Simply amazing." He commented.

"What are you going to do with that?" He glanced up at me with a snobbish grin.

"Are you mad; I'm going to get paid, of course." I was supporting my weight against the window with both hands as he turned off the minicam.

"You can't blackmail her."

"My god man, you simply must find a way to see the forest for the trees or the whole picture as it were; there are two acquaintances of mine who would pay handsomely for this footage. You do understand, porn, don't you cousin?"

"You can't do that shit; it will ruin people's lives." I was leant over a rock bed under the window.

"I knew you'd say that." He was bouncing a stone in his hand.

"Don't!" The stone flew by my head shattering one of the small squares that made up the multi-planed window. I lost my footing tumbling into the rock bed as Ecom bolted off like he was on fire. My knees were skinned and there was a cut on my palm. Ecom was nowhere to be seen, having become ghost in seconds.

"Enjoy the show?"

I glanced up at the source of the raspy, angry voice that was all too familiar finding Sister Jacobs glaring down at me from the window. It was at that moment I fully understood her relationship with the "retired" Pastor Grey. The photos and video had been a method of control, checks and balances for each of the two criminal grifters. Now that the only person she feared was gone, the protégé of a monster had become the monster.

TO BE CONTINUED.