Dawn and the Lunch Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was spinning as she spoke. "Right there on the trail? He wanted you to just fuck him right there?" I asked.

Dawn seemed to have warmed up as she told the tale. "Right there," she agreed. "I was a little reluctant, I guess. He took that to mean that I was worried about getting muddy -- the trail was a little soft from the rain we've had lately. So he volunteered to lay down so that I could ride him and avoid getting too dirty."

I actually laughed at that. "Quite the gentleman, huh?"

My wife laughed, too. "Very much so. Anyway," she continued, "I looked around for people and didn't see anybody, so I agreed. He laid down, slid his pants down... he was already very hard. I took off one shoe so that I could get my jeans off of one leg and straddle him. He told me that he was sorry, he didn't have a condom since he wasn't planning on this, but that he would pull out."

She paused for a moment.

"I told him not to do that," she explained, a real huskiness in her voice. "I told him that my husband liked it much better inside of me, that you wanted me to be messy."

"Oh my God," I choked out.

She was right, of course. We had discovered some time back that there was a deep, primal thing for me about another man coming inside of her. I had learned that there is literally no feeling quite like that incredible soft slickness of entering an aroused woman who is full of another man's semen. The physical and mental stimulation were a known overload for me, would absolutely short out my brain with pleasure.

In addition, Dawn had a mild latex allergy, so we never used condoms at home, and she preferred to not use them with other people, either -- a stinging, itching, red vagina after the act took a lot of the fun out of sex. And if she was being honest, my wife always got a huge satisfaction from knowing that a man had inseminated her. Unlike some women, Dawn never minded the mess -- most nights after sex at home, she would roll over and go to sleep, happily full of my cum. We would joke about how she had a greedy pussy -- a lot of times, she would have to go to the toilet and really make a concerted effort to push the cum out (as opposed to how it just seems to run out of some women). Usually, she just wouldn't bother.

So between knowing how I felt about it and her own desires, Dawn had elected to not offer to just have the guy pull out, maybe cum on her tits or in her mouth. No, she had openly told him that *I* wanted her to be full of other men's cum.

I realized that I had let my mind wander a bit and had thus failed to reply when she spoke up. "Baby," she asked, "is that okay? You always have wanted guys to come inside of me, so I figured you would want me to tell him that..."

"No, baby," I responded. "It's amazing. Yes, I always want every drop as deep inside of you as we can get it. I'm just processing is all. I didn't expect you to have any sort of sex, and here you are full of another man's cum while I'm still over an hour away! I'm just dying to get there and got a little distracted with my imagination. Please, tell me the rest."

I could hear the smile in her voice. "Oh, good," she stated. "I was worried that you were upset. I mean... I'm not sure how much more there is to tell. I didn't want to get caught, so I told him that he needed to be fast. I was already very wet, so I just lined up and sank right down on him. He wasn't huge, but he was a little thick, so it was nice."

I was uncomfortably hard as she went on. "I rode him pretty hard for a few minutes until he told me that he was about to come. He asked one more time if it was okay... I guess he was making sure. I told him to come in me, and when he started, I sat down hard and just rocked on him while he filled me up."

"And now," she added with a lilt in her voice, "I'm trying to lie down and be as still as I can. As soon as we were done, I pulled my panties up tight and I've kept them that way. I'll wait to go to the bathroom until after you get home -- I want to keep as much of it for you as I can."

"You sexy, kinky bitch," I told her. "Thank you. Ah.... shit!" I exclaimed.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Huge traffic jam," I explained, eyeing the line of cars that extended well beyond the horizon. Apparently, there was a wreck on the interstate. Being before the days of Google Maps, I had no really good takes on another route home.

"Don't worry," she told me soothingly. "If you get here after the bus does, I'll still take care of you. I'll just be still and wait until you get here to help keep it inside of me. We can always shut the bedroom door for a bit and let the kids manage themselves. I love you. I'm not going anywhere."

---------------------------------------------------

We hung up, and I tried to ignore my raging erection while I dealt with the sudden appearance of a parking lot where an interstate was supposed to be. Of course, the fates were laughing their asses off at me -- instead of an hour and a half drive that would put me home more than an hour early, it ended up taking more than three hours while the authorities cleared the wreckage.

I was so frustrated and upset; by the time I made it home, we had to make a mad dash to load up the kids and run to the birthday party. My wife had been slutty today, had tried to be kinky and naughty for me, but all of that was wasted by a stupid interstate wreck and some timing that just didn't work out.

The birthday party went as birthday parties usually do. I was good dad and laced up skates to play with the kids; Dawn sat with the moms and talked. We ate cake, we opened presents, I helped kids up who had wiped out while skating. The knowledge of what had happened was eating me up inside, and my wife would occasionally shoot me a naughty glance or a raised eyebrow, but there was nothing I could do about any of it. The two hours for the party seemed to last for ten, but eventually, we loaded up the car and headed home.

I was trying really hard to not be super bummed out. It's hardly every day that you get your wife being super naughty and trying to play dirty games with you; missing that opportunity just sucked. Yes, we would have sex. Yes, there would be dirty talk. But the moment had long ago passed -- it had been a solid six hours since my wife had fucked Greg. Her arousal would have dissipated hours ago, and it was extremely doubtful that any trace of his semen would still remain.

So much for that kink play.

We got inside and she headed to our room while I settled the kids. I brought in presents and made sure that both kids had food and drinks. Eventually, I heard her call me. "Steve, come here."

I honestly had figured that since we'd had to wait so long already, sex would be off the table until after the kids went to bed. I was surprised to see a bit of that smolder on her face. "Lock the door and come over here," she told me.

Dawn was still wearing the same clothes -- her low cut white blouse, the same ass hugging jeans. I had been in such a rush to leave for the party that I hadn't really considered her outfit, but it occurred to me then that she likely would have normally changed into more conservative clothing for a kid's birthday celebration. This was a bit odd.

"Come help me with these jeans, please," she asked. I sat down and pulled her shoes off, idly noting a little dried mud on them. Clearly, she had kept the entire outfit on all day.

"You should know that I've done everything I can to keep it inside for you," she told me. "I haven't been to the bathroom once today. I laid around until it was time to leave, and I stayed as still as I could at the party. I hate that the traffic ruined your chance to reclaim me right after, but I was hoping that you'd get a little something out of it, still."

Well, damn. I grinned. "You have to have been uncomfortable. I'm sorry."

She grinned in reply. "Well, I haven't drunk anything -- not even at the party. So it hasn't been that bad. Let's see if there's anything left for you."

As she started to peel those jeans off, the smell hit me. Holy shit, an absolute WALL of sexual aroma just permeated the room. I have never in my entire life smelled semen that strongly, though there was plenty of her scent mixed with it. I also noticed that her knees were dirty -- obviously, she hadn't had time to clean anything up. So the dirt from the trail where she had ridden him was still very visible there.

Her satiny white panties were absolutely GLUED to my wife's vagina. When I went to pull them down, she winced a bit -- there were obvious spots where the fluids had dried and sealed them to her. That said... thick, viscous, whitish fluid stretched out into strings connecting the gusset of those panties to her labia and vaginal opening as I pulled them away. When the panties came off, a fresh flood of incredibly strong, pungent aroma wafted out from her pussy. Never in my life have I experienced that strong of a sex smell.

I think that she expected me to go right to penetration; frankly, as hard as I was, that wouldn't have been a problem. But as overwhelmingly strong as the smell was, I couldn't resist the draw of this kinky opportunity, and I eased my face into her crotch, noticing as I did that her tiny little landing strip was smeared flat to her skin with liquid from her panties.

Dawn started to protest, but she moaned as soon as my tongue slipped inside of her, and when I found her clit, it was over. Her legs just shot open and she arched her back while I licked her up and down, heedless of the extremely strong taste.

My concerns about her lack of arousal appeared to be unfounded -- she was still soaking wet. While it was clear that there was a stunning amount of semen still liquid inside of her, it was also clear that she was lubricating like crazy. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that found the idea of her walking around with another man's sperm inside of her to be a massive turn on.

It didn't take long for her to come, and to come hard. "Please fuck me," she panted as soon as she could manage words.

It's not like I was going to turn her down! I penetrated her with ease, sinking fully inside of her with the first stroke. Holy shit, there it was. That distinct sensation of the particular warm, velvety wetness that no lube I have ever found can replicate. That feeling of another man's semen inside your wife, of feeling her juices mixed with his and smeared all over your cock.

Nothing in the world feels quite like it.

She was kissing me, griding on me... it didn't take long for me to add my cum to his. When she was sure that I was done, she hopped up and ran to the bathroom -- she'd been holding that for a while.

I made a huge point of thanking her for doing everything that she could to still make it hot for me. It was a no brainer, as far as she was concerned; our agreement was for her to give me hot sex after any meet. If she just cleaned up and went on about her day, she felt like that wasn't doing her best to make things hot.

Yeah, I'm lucky as hell.

And yeah, you could still smell the sex in our room the next morning.

---------------------------------------------------

Epilogue -- Dawn met Greg for sex a couple of times after that. Apparently, his semen was strong smelling to begin with, and when his fluids mixed with hers, it amplified that effect. As such, there was never any doubt that there had been sex between them after my wife came home. With that said, I have never experienced any post sex smells anywhere near that level of intensity again.

Greg eventually got a girlfriend and stopped playing with Dawn. As a fun aside, we later discovered that the woman Jimmy (from Jimmy and the Softball Coach) married turned out to be Greg's ex-wife. Dawn loved to joke that she had fucked both of the men that had married that woman.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Ignore the trolls. Many of them are just men whose wives or girlfriends cheated on them, and they feel inadequate and bitter.

consulting91consulting9129 days ago

A great story. I like the real ones like this that aren't overly dramatic that would have Greg sporting a baseball bat in his pants.

Great story and please keep writing.

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772about 1 month agoAuthor

"Probably because the troll crap is primarily the stories, often deliberately posted in the wrong category, are intended to draw out more comments." - Anonymous

Have you ever read the category description?

"Loving Wives

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. "

This story is posted EXACTLY where it is supposed to be. Just because you guys are threatened by the concept of wife sharing, swinging, etc doesn't men that the story is in the wrong place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"they approve all of the blatant troll crap." - Anonymous

-

Probably because the troll crap is primarily the stories, often deliberately posted in the wrong category, are intended to draw out more comments.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Conference Confession My wife’s surprising confession about conference events.in Loving Wives
I Left My Wife at The Bar Our sick kid needs to be picked up, but my wife’s having fun.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Coworker Wife has reluctant tryst with coworker while hubby watches.in Loving Wives
The Wife Older wife rediscovers her wild side at frat party.in Loving Wives
More Stories