Dawn's Dark Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn frowned at me, then glanced down. I couldn't move fast enough and she saw the growing erection in the front of my pyjamas.

"Oops, I'm sorry," she giggled again. "I better let you go but one last thing, if I can ask?"

"Okay?"

"Did you get horny watching?"

"That's enough," I snapped now, but Dawn just grinned. "Leave it now. There's no need to embarrass me."

"I guess that's a yes then," Dawn quipped as she walked out of the bathroom and then she said quietly over her shoulder as she went into her bedroom. "It makes me horny, thinking of you watching."

And with that, she shut the bedroom door, leaving me standing on the landing with a lot to think about.

"You okay?" said Becky from behind me, making me jump. For a moment I panicked, wondering if she'd heard any of that conversation but it soon became clear that she hadn't when she kissed me on the lips.

"I'm fine," I said as she stepped back.

"You just seem distant and distracted," Becky said, smiling at me. Then the dressing gown she was wearing slipped open and I saw that she wearing a sexy pair of black see-through panties and a matching bra. "Whoops," she said, but made no attempt to cover up.

"I've just had a few things on my mind, but you have my full attention now," I said.

My cock was rock hard now and Becky noticed. "Is that for me?"

"Get in the bedroom and you'll find out."

Becky let the robe drop to the floor as she stepped into the bedroom and then stretched seductively as I closed the door behind her. Her long dark hair was down, contrasting against her pale complexion. The way it flowed over her shoulders framed her pretty face. Her bra was lacy enough to show her pink nipples, large for her 36B breasts and the panties did nothing to hide the tidy triangle of dark pubic hair between her legs.

I stepped up to her and eased her towards the bed as she grabbed my erection and rubbed it through my pyjama bottoms until eventually the backs of her legs hit the edge of the bed. I pushed her and she fell on her back, but not without pulling me on top of her.

I kissed her and she returned the kiss passionately, her hands pulling my pyjamas down over my backside and I helped her by kicking them off. I moved up the bed and she didn't need any encouragement to take my cock in her mouth. I knelt at the side of her, so I could unclasp her bra at the back and then as she took it off, I slipped her panties down over her hips so that she was fully naked for me.

Becky's body was in good shape for a woman in her early forties. Her tits were small but still quite firm in my hand as I squeezed them, and teased her erect nipples then I slid my hand down to her hairy pussy, a finger pushing into her wet folds.

"Go down," she said quietly around my cock. "Please. I need to cum."

I love licking her pussy, so I didn't hesitate, pulling her to the edge of the bed for better access and then I stuck my tongue into her sweet little hole, licking up and down, flicking over her clit and sucking her small labia into my mouth.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, putting her hands on the back of my head. "Don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping until she'd cum and I didn't have to wait too much longer. As I sucked her clit, she suddenly groaned and bucked her hips towards me as an orgasm swept through her. I quickly stood up and pushed my rock-hard cock inside her, holding her by the hips and started to fuck her.

Becky was soaking wet, her pussy not quite as tight as it had been before the kids but she was still a great fuck, moving against me in time with my thrusts so I got in nice and deep. I loved looking down while we fucked, taking in the sight of her but just then I suddenly got a flashback to last night. The memory of Dawn, almost naked, her ass almost sticking out of the car window while she sucked hungrily on Martin's cock.

I could visualise Dawn's full, round tits bouncing in front of me rather than Becky's which more or less disappeared when she lay on her back. It was Dawn's bare, smooth tight slit that I was fucking, rather than Becky's tangle of short dark hair.

I tried not to think about it, but I couldn't help it and I came much quicker than usual, filling up Becky's pussy with my cum.

"I was so horny," she said after she'd got her breath back a little. "I don't know what's up with me." Becky always said things like that as though she was a bit ashamed of being vocal during sex, but it was me that felt bad and terrible guilty at that moment. I wished I'd never seen the messages on that laptop and I wished I'd never driven down to the car park but what was done was done. Now I just had to deal with it. Perhaps it was a good thing because at least I could keep an eye on her now and make sure she came to no harm.

I wrapped Becky up in my arms and we fell asleep together like that in the warm haze that follows good sex, but all I dreamt about was Dawn.

To be continued...

12