Dawn's Friends

Story Info
He gets along well with daughter's friends.
8.9k words
4.58
284.9k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Dawn's friends were spending the night again. I really wasn't all that surprised, of course, but it would have been easier on me if they were staying at another parents house. There was some work I had to do tonight, but I guess it would have to wait. Whenever my daughter's friends are in the house, I don't get much done until they quiet down for the evening.

Since my wife, Dawn's mother, had left, Dawn and I had learned to get along a lot better. We both realized that Jan had been unhappy, and her unhappiness had affected us both. Once she was gone, we had developed a much better relationship and had learned to get along a lot better. About to graduate high school, she and her friends were spending as much time together as possible, knowing that they would probably go to separate colleges in the fall.

Since Jan had left two years ago, I had spent a lot more time at work. Of course, since I was so dedicated to it now, I had earned several promotions. I was now the head of the industrial investment group, and just last year Dawn and I had moved into our new house. The house wasn't really new, but it was a lot better place than we had been living in. Dawn also realized that I would be able to send her off to college without her needing to get a job to help out with the cost, which she appreciated!

When the girls were in the house, there was a lot of giggling and talking, of course. Sometimes they didn't act eighteen. Although I didn't try to be "buddies" with the girls, I had a good relationship with all of them. They knew that I was fair with them, and if they really needed something they could talk to me and I wouldn't treat them like little kids. I had made a deal with them that although I didn't approve of them drinking, if they got into a situation where they were going to drink and drive, I would go pick them up at any time of the night and deliver them home. There were only a few times that this had been required, but on those occasions I had picked them up and taken them home. They got lectures from me, but I hadn't turned them into their parents, either.

"Hi Mr. E! What's for dinner?" Amy was one of Dawn's oldest friends, and one of the most attractive. Long, dark hair ran part way down her back, outlining her pretty face with her green/grey eyes, pert nose and sweet mouth. One of these days, Amy was going to make some guy really happy.

"Oh, I suppose the usual. How do you girls want your filet's cooked tonight?" This brought much laughter from all the girls, as they knew that I was not a cook. I gave Dawn some money and told her to either order Chinese or pizza, whichever they wanted. Then I gave them the usual nightly lecture before I retreated to my study to try to get some work done.

"OK, I know you all know, but here are the house rules. No drinking. Period. No drugs of any kind. Period. If you have a prescription you need to take, tell me about it. My pistols are locked up, but don't try to get to them, anyway. Oh, and most importantly, NO BOYS! At ALL!" With that, I made sure to make eye contact with Sandi, the little blonde. About a month ago, after the girls thought I was asleep, Sandi had tried to slip a boyfriend in. Although she had sworn that all they were going to do was talk, I had refused to let her spend the night for a month. Her face was a little red, but she still smiled at me as they all nodded their heads. They complain about getting the same warning every time, but I want to make sure no one could say they didn't understand or remember. They joked about the "prison" sometimes, but that didn't bother me.

As usual, I was unsuccessful in my attempt to concentrate. I guess I should be ashamed, but all the pretty young female flesh in the other room was stuck in my mind. I didn't know if Dawn's friends would appreciate the thoughts running through my head, but I was sure that their parents, all of whom I knew, would take me out and string me up!

The bad part would come when the food arrived. As usual, I would go out and help myself to some of it. The girls all got along well with me, so I would talk to them while we were eating, trying to not let my desire for their tight bodies show. Once everyone had eaten, anyone who was not spending the night would go home, and those that were staying would change into their nightclothes.

This was the best, and the worst time for me. As usual, I would go and shower, putting on sweat pants and a shirt to get more comfortable. It also helped to hide my swelling cock. This was because the girls usually wore t-shirts to get comfortable while they talked or watched a movie. There were times that one or the other of them had asked to borrow a shirt from me when they had forgotten their own. Watching a sweet young teen-aged girl cavort around all evening in a shirt of mine was just not fair!

Even though it was a Friday night, the girls didn't have a lot of energy. They did indeed change into their night outfits. Dawn was the only one wearing actual pajamas, but she is always a little colder than the other girls. Amy had on a shorter shirt than usual, and I knew from past experience she would not be wearing anything but small panties underneath it. Some of the girls wore a bra, but not Amy or Sandi. Of all the girls, these two were the most forward of the bunch. They were well developed, and more comfortable with their newly developed bodies.

On one of my trips to the kitchen to get a beer, I looked over into the living room. My daughter and Jana were upstairs already, either talking or sleeping. Only Amy and Sandi were left, and neither of them had heard me walk out of the study towards the kitchen area. My house is mainly an open plan, with the kitchen, dinning and living rooms only separated by a T-shape counter. The door to my bedroom is off the living room, in the back. In the other corner of the living room is the door to my study.

Pausing only a few feet into the living room, I was brought up short by the wonderful view I had of Amy's long legs and tight, shapely ass. She was lying on the floor on her stomach, and her t-shirt had ridden up her back, giving me a clear view of her round ass cheeks and between her thighs the thin strip hiding her pussy. Actually, it was trying to cover it, but as it was a only a thin strip, her cunt lips were just visible. The only light in the room came from the flat panel TV on the wall and a lamp on the end table that was positioned at her feet and slightly off to one side. This lighting allowed me to enjoy my view of her wonderful pussy. I noticed that there was no hair visible, and the strip that was vainly trying to cover her was thin enough and tight enough to provide an excellent "camel toe" effect.

How long I stood there before I came to my senses I don't know. At first, I hadn't even realized that Sandi was lying on the couch off to the side. Only a small movement by her made me realize that she was there. Had she noticed me admiring Amy? When I realized that she was there, she was looking in the direction of the TV, but there was a smirk on her face as I walked by them to the kitchen.

From the kitchen, I could see Sandi lying on the couch but couldn't see Amy on the floor due to the counter between the rooms. As I threw the empty bottle in the trash and got another one from the refrigerator, I could hear murmurs of conversation from the girls in the other room, but not what they were saying. Turning, I saw that Sandi had leaned her upper body in the direction of Amy and was saying something.

Walking back to the edge of the living room, I turned towards the girls. "Hey Mr. E! Still working? You work all the time! You should find something better to do with your time on a Friday night! Want to finish watching the movie with us?"

"Nah, I'm almost done with the portfolio I'm working on, I think I'll finish it up and go to bed. Everyone else go to bed already?"

"Yeah, everyone quit on us. As soon as this is over, we're going to bed too."

As I stood there talking to them, Amy had turned her head and shoulders towards me so she could look at me, but was still lying flat on her stomach with only her shoulders raised off the floor as she braced her chin on her elbows. This caused her shirt to pull up even farther, an inch or two above the top of her panties and showing the top of her tight ass and the smooth skin along her waist. I couldn't help staring until I realized that this time neither of them could have any doubt of what I was looking at. Sandi continued to lie on the couch, grinning at me.

I was a little embarrassed to realize how obvious I was. I quickly turned and walked towards my study, but I couldn't help but look back before I walked into the study. Amy had raised her hips slightly off the floor, rolling her ass upwards just slightly and separating her thighs even farther. This also had the effect of spreading the outer lips of her pussy so that the thin panties were now sucked between them.

I didn't have the strength or willpower to look away. She was very slowly hunching her ass up and down just an inch or two, her head still straight ahead as she looked at the TV. But as I finally looked away I realized that Sandi had been watching me. I almost ran into the study and closed the door, but not before I heard them giggling. In the past some of the girls had teased me, making sure I could see down their shirts or had a shot at their little panties, but this had been the most obvious. It was also the first time I knew for sure that the girls had caught me staring at them. It's a good thing they would all be graduating soon and going off to school.

"Damn! Caught by two oversexed teenaged girls!" I was muttering to myself as I sat down at the computer and tried to concentrate. But it had been a while since I had any kind of sexual satisfaction other than my own hand. Way too long, apparently! For the next half hour I replayed the sight of Amy's long legs and thighs. Her knees had been at least a couple of feet apart, granting me an excellent view of her sweet pussy encased in her thin panties. She may not have realized the lovely view she was providing me when I had first walked out of the study, but there could be no doubt that she had improved it on purpose. Sandi must have seen me staring before my trip to the kitchen, and they had decided to tempt me.

There was a soft knock on the door of the study. "Mr. E? We're going to bed now. See you in the morning, OK?" Soft giggles came through the door.

"Uh, OK girls. Turn the lights off, I'm going to bed in a few minutes too."

After waiting a few minutes and hearing them go up the stairs on the far side of the living room, I shut the workstation off and went to my bedroom. As usual when all the young pussy was around, I hadn't really got much done. I knew that I was going to have to cut down on work and go out and find myself a girlfriend. I was in bad need of some relief!

Some people say a stiff dick has no conscience; I know for sure it has no mercy. I lay in bed for what seemed like hours, unable to get to sleep. Finally, I decided that there was no other choice but to relieve my sexual desires by myself. Not the most dignified thing for a forty-four year old, fast rising executive to do, but I did want to get some sleep.

Sometimes I was able to work out at the gym hard enough that, even though the girls were around showing off their firm tits and long legs, I could fall into an exhausted sleep. During warm weather I would ride my bicycle for forty or fifty miles on afternoons that I knew the girls would be staying and managed to fall to sleep. This was not going to be one of those times.

As I lay there I heard a small noise. It sounded almost as if someone was closing the French door on the side of the house, where the patio was. Who the hell would be opening or closing that door? This couldn't be good! As I got to my feet and opened the small vault next to the bed where my Kimber 1911 was stored I didn't realize that at least I no longer had to worry about my stiff dick!

Picking up the portable phone and the powerful flashlight I keep by the bed, I considered calling 9-1-1. If it was an intruder, I didn't want to have to shoot anyone and calling the sheriff first could save some time. But we lived in a rural area, and I knew that the sheriffs department could easily take ten minutes to get to the house. We live in a large county, and due to budget constraints the county only had two officers on duty. Being a Friday night it was also likely that they were busy dealing with drunks or fights.

There were only two things in the house that anyone could want. There were occasions that I had a couple of thousand dollars in cash in the house. This was not one of them, and if that was what they were after, I would be more than willing to let them have money or any other object in the house. But I also had four young girls and myself in the house, and I'd be damned if anyone was going to do anything to harm me, and especially not the girls! Spending time in a prison for shooting someone was much better choice than explaining to one of the girl's parents that I hadn't even tried to protect them!

As a deliberate measure, I always keep the hinges on the doors in the house well oiled. It has always been a pet peeve of mine, the sound of a dry hinge. Easing the door open, I slipped into the living room and stood next to the wall. Because I had been laying in the dark my eyes were fully dilated, giving me excellent night vision. From the security light outside shining through the glass of the door, I could see two figures as they quietly moved from the door to the middle of the living room.

Staying in the darker area at the back of the room, I slowly moved away from the bedroom door and closer to the pair. They were whispering to each other, and it was quickly apparent that one of them was female. I moved farther along the wall until I had them highlighted by the light coming through the door. As long as they didn't make a move towards the stairs, I was willing to keep still and leave them alone. If they were after the stereo or the TV, they were welcome to them! With the girls in the house I didn't want any trouble unless it was necessary.

But to my shock, as the two whispered to themselves I realized that the girl was Amy!

"Brad! What are you doing here?" She was so obviously stressed it even showed in her whisper.

"Hey, baby, aren't you glad to see me? I thought you'd be glad to see me!"

"Dawn's dad doesn't like us to have guys here. You know that, I've told you!"

"Fuck the old son of a bitch! I don't care what he wants or doesn't want! Now get over here and give me a kiss." As he spoke the young man reached over and grabbed the back of her head. They were sitting together on the couch, and I could tell that he had to really put some effort into it to get her lips to his.

"Stop that! Mr. E's going to be really pissed if he wakes up and finds you hear!"

"Fuck him! Maybe I should just make enough noise and get the prick out of bed!"

"NO! Don't do that! I don't want him pissed off at me, OK? He's a nice guy, but he'll get really mad! That's one of his rules!"

"Screw him and his rules!" I was starting to get even angrier. This little schmuck didn't seem to have but one response to me. "You haven't been paying much attention to me for the last couple of days, baby. Now I want some of your attention, or I'm going to start talking real loud!"

"You asshole! And you wonder why I've been ignoring you? Go to hell!"

The young man stiffened a little. "Well, fuck you too, baby! So you don't want anything to do with me, huh? Well, that's fine! But since you're so worried about this asshole catching you, maybe you can make it worth my time to leave quietly."

There was a moment of silence, and the two of them were moving around on the couch. I could hear Amy's breathing getting a little louder, and I realized that the young man was holding her still as he was roughly squeezing her tits. For a few seconds I saw red, and then realized that I was standing in the dark in my living room, holding a pistol and getting really angry. While I knew I was going to make sure this little asshole didn't ever want to come back to my house, I didn't want to shoot the stupid son of a bitch, either!

Turning quietly I put the pistol, the phone and the flashlight on the bookshelf behind me and pulled a magazine over the gun. It was pretty apparent that I wouldn't need it. Turning back to the young couple on my couch I watched as Amy managed to push herself away from the boy.

"Leave me alone!"

"Hey, you seemed to like it when Hunter did that last month! What's the matter, I'm not good enough for you?"

"Just leave, and leave me alone from now on, dickhead!" Good for you, Amy!

"Fuckin bitch! Well, unless you want me to make a lot of noise right now, you better get down on your knees, cunt! The least you can do for me is suck me off again, you little tease! You did it last week while you were here!" With that, he grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her off the couch onto the floor in front of him. I could hear his zipper as he pulled it with one hand and held her by the neck with the other. She was struggling with him, but it was apparent that he was much stronger than her.

Not being willing to hear or see any more, I quickly walked over to where he sat on the couch. Amy noticed me before he did and let out a soft startled cry as I grabbed him by the neck in a similar fashion to the way he was holding her. He grunted in pain and immediately released her and she fell on her side on the floor.

"You sorry little piece of shit! What the hell is your name, numb nuts?" Although I was speaking very forcefully my voice wasn't particularly loud.

"Uhhhnnnn! Stop! That hurts!"

"Yeah, I know it does. It's going to hurt a hell of a lot more if you don't answer me! WHAT'S - YOUR - NAME? Is that simple enough for you!"

"MMHHNNNNNNnnnnnnn!" Still no answer from the little ass wipe as I increased the pressure on the nerve center at the junction of his neck and shoulder.

"Ahh, fuck it!" I was already getting tired of this shit. I shoved him over on his side on the couch and reached down to pull out his wallet. Pulling him back up, I dropped the wallet for a second and turned the lamp on. Looking at him as I opened it with my free hand, I held him in place with the other. He might have been mildly attractive if his face wasn't screwed up in pain and a small amount of spit leaking out of one side of his mouth.

"Hmm. Bradley Wilson, 1803 Stevens Road. Yeah, I know you. I saw your parents at a restaurant just a couple of weeks ago. I wonder what they'll say when the sheriff's department calls them and tells them you got arrested for breaking and entering. That ought to make them really happy and proud, shouldn't it!"

Even through the pain of the pressure point hold I was using it was apparent that he didn't really like the idea much. His moans of pain got a little louder and he started twitching on the couch.

"SHUT UP! Keep your moaning and crying down, or I'll kick your ass before they get here!" Without releasing the grip my right hand had on his left shoulder, I bent down and stuck my face in his. "In just a second, I'm going to walk you over to the door and throw you out of my house like the sorry piece of shit you are. If you don't cooperate with me, the pain you're feeling right now will seem pleasant when I'm done with you, OK?" This in the hardest voice I could use. "Nod your head if you agree, asshole!" I got a weak response, but it was apparent he wasn't going to cause me any trouble.

Pulling him to his feet, I shoved him in the direction of the door. He was trying to relieve the pain in his shoulder and had it lowered, causing him to walk strangely. I opened the door with my left hand and shoved him outside and around the house towards where I assumed he had parked his car.