Dawson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Dawson," I replied before I'd even processed the question. Had I, the answer would have been 'no.'

However, in his defense, he used a clean condom, and entered me so slowly, that it only slightly hurt. He moved slower than he had ever done before, but when I yelped out because he went too deep, he pulled out, put on another clean condom, put me on my back, and finished in my sex. When he finished, I was so exhausted I could barely move. He quickly freed my from my bounds and wrapped his arms around me. The last thing I remember, was hearing his heartbeat in his chest.

I'm not sure how long I slept, but when I woke up, he was gone. I wandered out to find him on my couch, naked and watching TV. "Hey," I said

He looked at me and smiled, "Hey back."

"Can't sleep?"

"I had a nightmare," he said.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

He sighed and said, "I'm sorry I hurt you earlier."

"I should have said no, but I didn't process what you said in time."

"Yeah, my friend said that might be the case."

"So," I said, "I was tricked."

"Yeah," he said. "That's why I had the nightmare."

"You're feeling guilty."

"Yeah, I am."

"Was it worth it?" I asked.

"No," he said to my surprise. "It wasn't. I mean, you've been nothing but nice to me, and I took advantage of that."

I smiled and said, "Yes, you did. Now you see the error of your ways. So, you owe me."

"Name it!" he said, "I'll do anything you say."

I smiled. I knew exactly what to do to my young friend. "Right now, I want you to come back to bed. You'll learn your fate tomorrow."

He came back to bed with me, wrapped his arms around me, and went we went to sleep.

I woke up early and put my plan into motion. I was amazed he didn't wake up. I made coffee, and soon I heard, "HEY! WHAT THE HELL?"

I walked into my bedroom, and looked at the young, naked boy, lying in my bed, bound and blindfolded as I had been the night before. "Good morning," I said.

"How did you do this?"

"You sleep like your brother it seems."

"I gotta take a leak."

What my young friend didn't know was I had a plan for this as well. I had a special container for a man to urinate in. I rolled him onto his side, placed his penis into the container, and said, "Go."

Once he had relived himself, I poured the contents into the toilet, then cleaned him with a warm washcloth. Then I left for a few minutes to get some more coffee. When I returned, he was pulling on the restraints and saying, "Where are you? Come on, this isn't fair."

I smiled and said, "True. But you did promise I could do anything I wanted."

He stopped struggling and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"Next time you want a girl's ass, you'd better not do it when she's at a moment of ultimate weakness."

"I promise, I won't."

Even though I knew he was telling me the truth, I wasn't done with him yet. I began gently stroking his cock, feeling it grow under my fingers, becoming thicker and harder with each touch. He started to moan softly, having no idea what evil I had planned for him. I took a swallow of coffee, but this time, I held it in my mouth, leaned over, and quickly slipped his cock into my mouth. "OH MY GOD!" he screamed.

The warm liquid surrounded his member, and the more I took in, the more he felt. Then I swallowed my coffee and sucked his penis for a few minutes. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

I slid my mouth up and asked, "If I have hurt you, I didn't mean to."

"It didn't hurt as much as it scared me."

"Had I not let it cool in my mouth, it would have hurt you."

"What was it?" he asked.

"Coffee," I said.

He smiled and said, "Can you do that again?"

"Sure," I said.

Another swallow of coffee, and this time, he relaxed and moaned loudly. "Oh fuck, that's incredible!"

I sucked and swallowed coffee and him until he climaxed in my mouth. Once he was drained, removed his blindfold, and freed him from his bonds. Why I didn't see what happened next coming, was beyond me. Once he was free, he quickly grabbed me and mounted me. He had a condom hidden under his pillow and once it was on, he was in. He rode me hard and fast, pounding me like it was his last fuck. As it turned out, it was. Once he had finished with me, we showered, dressed and ate. I was sure we'd do it again when his cell phone rang. Dad was on his way home, and he had items to return. We gathered up his items, and he kissed me goodbye.

He called me later to tell me his dad found my panties and demanded to know who the girl was. When he refused to tell, his dad was furious. My friend told me they assumed the girl was there after I left, and Dawson was grounded for taking advantage of his absence and mine. I told them both how he was a perfect gentleman, and didn't disrespect me in the least. Sadly, this didn't help, and poor Dawson stayed grounded. Dawson sent me a message later that he rescued my panties, and hid them better so his dad wouldn't find them again.

Shortly after our passionate encounter, I got a transfer in my job, and had to move. I rented my house and relocated. Dawson and I still keep in touch on Facebook, and no, we haven't hooked up since. He does on occasion tell me about the women he's been with since, and has even gotten one to do the coffee trick again, only she used hot chocolate. He also said he found a girl really into anal, and he discovered that he really didn't like it as much as he thought he would, and he blamed me and my negative reaction. He might have a point, I'll never know.

Dawson is now in college, and I'm back in my home. I miss my young friend, and lover, but I have found a new man to share my bed with, one who is more my age. Dawson helped me overcome my fears, and I helped teach him how to make love to a woman. Well, my dear reader, I've reached the end of my tale. How much was truth, and how much was fiction, well, that's up to you to figure out. I'll never tell.