Dawson's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! He is so damn good," Jack sighed.

"Hurry! Will one of you suck me? I need to cum!" Dawson urged.

Pacey handed Jack Dawson's cock. "Here you go. You know how to suck cock better than me. Let me watch you suck him first so I can learn."

Jack didn't pause. He opened his mouth and took in as much as he could of Dawson's big cock. He took in over eight inches.

"Damn dude, you have no gag reflexes or what?" Pacey asked amazed on how much cock Jack could take in his mouth.

"Uh god! No complains here!" Dawson moaned.

Pacey watched Jack continue to suck Dawson off. Jack's lips moved up and down swiftly. Pacey was learning now how to suck a cock. He placed his hands on Dawson's engorged balls and massaged them gently.

"Suck my nuts," Dawson begged.

Pacey gave Dawson a long wet kiss before he rushed to go suck on his big balls. Pacey licked Dawson's balls slithering his tongue on them like a snake.

"Uhhhhh yeah!' Dawson groaned. "Lick them, suck them, tease them!"

Jack pursed his lips tighter on Dawson's cock. He was dying to know just how much sperm that monster cock could shoot out. Would it be enough to drown his mouth? Jack could always manage to swallow big loads, but he wondered if Dawson was just exaggerating.

Pacey was now busy trying his hardest to suck on one of Dawson's balls. It was so big and loaded with cum that he could barely put his mouth around it.

"Oh fuck! I'm so close! Better watch out!" Dawson shouted.

The room was filled with smacking sounds of Jack and Pacey as they both tried their hardest to make Dawson cum. Both were curious just how much their friend could cum. Pacey pulled Dawson's left ball out of his mouth and just as he was going to suck the right ball, he saw Jack's eyes widen.

"What the fuck?" Pacey asked.

"Ooooh fuck yes! Aahhhhhhhh!" Dawson moaned loudly.

Jack's face began to turn red. He quickly pulled Dawson's cock out of his mouth. A huge load of cum shout out of Dawson's cock. It wasn't any normal load that was for sure. Jack's mouth was filled with hot creamy cum. He couldn't swallow it all in time.

"Yikes! You weren't kidding about cumming a lot!" Pacey exclaimed.

"Uhhhh finish me off! Pacey put my cock in your mouth! Hurry!"

Pacey did just that. He couldn't get as much as Jack had in his mouth, but he still got a good amount. He moved his lips up and down and his mouth soon began to flood with jizz. It was so hot and very salty. He chugged a good load down his throat but soon enough he too had to pull the monster out of his mouth in order to be able to breath.

"Oooh no! Don't stop!" Dawson cried out.

Pacey fought hard to swallow all the cum and then went back for more. It was as if Dawson could not stop cumming! It felt like gallons of cum were shooting out of his cock. Pacey couldn't take any more cum. It felt as if his stomach was already filled with sperm.

He pulled Dawson's cock out of his mouth and coughed as he choked on the last bits of cum he had swallowed. Jack slowly recovered from his swallowing. He grabbed Dawson's cock and began to jerk him off.

"Yeah! Oh fuck I can't stop c-cumming!" Dawson groaned and more sperm shot out of his cock.

"Damn! He's not human!" Pacey gasped.

"He is. He's just so damn hot. Look at this! Oh shit!" Jack roared.

Suddenly Pacey's heart almost stopped. Sperm began to spurt out like heavy water! It hit Pacey's face and practically knocked him out of the bed. Jack watched in amazement as the cum continued to shoot out.

"Holy shit! You can put a fire out with this!" Jack laughed and continued to jerk off Dawson.

Pacey got back up on the bed and pointed Dawson's cock to Jack's face.

"N-No!" Jack yelled but it was too late. He too was knocked out of the bed and fell on to the floor.

Pacey finished jerking Dawson off. He could see Dawson's toes curled and his lips parted as he tried to scream in pleasure but nothing came out. Finally he seemed to stop cumming and soon enough only small drops of cum oozed from his cock. Pacey took his hand off Dawson's cock and moved up to kiss his friend.

Jack got off from the floor covered with cum all over his face. The entire room was covered with hot jizz.

"Damn this room smells like the ocean!" Jack teased.

All three laughed.

"You weren't kidding Dawson. Jesus! What do you do when you jerk off at home?"

Dawson blushed. "I have to make sure no one is home and then I play with myself having plenty of towels around me."

"I'd hate to see what that monster could do to my asshole," Jack said.

"I'd kinda like to see that," Pacey replied.

"Mmm," Dawson said licking his lips and eyeing Jack.

Jack turned red. "Ok, I'd love to see what it could do to my asshole, but first let's clean this mess up before it dries up.

"Yeah and afterwards, we'll see what else Dawson's cock can do," Pacey said eyeing his friend.

"Come here you two," Dawson ordered.

Both Pacey and Jack moved close to him and all three began to share a three-way kiss. Their tongues lashed out caressing one another filled with the taste of Dawson's cum.

Pacey looked at his friend and he seemed uneasy. "What's wrong Pacey?" Dawson asked.

Pacey looked at Jack and then back at Dawson. "I just wondered if after this we could still be friends."

"Oh you bet we can. We'll just be really good friends," Dawson winked at Pacey.

"Just as long as you don't start spending more time with Jack, then I'd be really jealous, "Pacey teased.

"I'll be spending time with both you. Now let's share one more kiss before we have to clean this mess up. Then I can make a huge mess in Jack's ass. How does that sound?"

"Sounds so fuckin' hot!" Pacey groaned.

The three kissed again. After cleaning up the mess, Jack discovered he could only take so much of Dawson's cock. Jack knew he would soon discover how much Pacey would be able to take.

The End

12