Day

Story Info
A housewife has a day to herself!
750 words
4.31
6.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Rember our deal, babe.” says my husband as he drives off. He says he’s taken the day off. He’s going to take care of our kids. I don’t know about that. He’ll probably drop them off on his Mom or a babysitter.

He’ll spend the day watching sports and messing up the house with his friends. I’ll have to clean up Cheeto dust, pizza boxes and beer bottles.

Still, I nod---keep the blindfold on till someone gets me. I don’t know what his plan is but after ten years of marriage and three kids. I trust him…I think.

“You must be Mrs. Smith.” says a voice. “Come with me.” I feel this woman leading me somewhere. I know my husband well enough…it’s not a weird kink thing. A door opens and a beautiful scent fills my nose.

“Now would you like a coffee or a mimosa?” questions the woman.

“Coffee---two sugars please.” My blindfold is off and I know where I am. It’s a super ritzy resort. The one I’ve always dropped hints about but never been to. Food, rent, and student loans all came first. Me and my stupid priorities. Everything and everyone first. Me last.

My coffee arrives. “Most people start with the hot springs.” the attendant says. She knows what she’s doing so I disrobe and head to the hot springs.

“The water has inner-earth minerals that soothe the muscles. Just soak and enjoy.” The water is hot but the mountain air is freezing cold and it’s bringing out my nipples. I get in “nordic style” and to my surprise, there’s already a woman bathing.

“Birthday?” she questions.

“No random surprise from the hubby…weird because I have a house to clean and dinner to make. I’ll go home and it’ll be burnt to the ground.” I say ½ believing this to be the truth. When we first got married I swore I’d make organic dinners and keep an immaculate home. I broke that promise pretty fast. Kids make it impossible to have a clean home. Cheerios get in everywhere and diapers pile up.

“At least, then the house will be clean.” says the lady. I laugh but hope that’s not the case. My husband’s never done this before…what if he moves?

My coffee is gone and the attendant fetches me. “Time for a steam, what scent would you like?”

I pick lavender and head into the cedar steam room. I’m already so relaxed from the hot springs. Light jazz comes through loudspeakers and a mimosa arrives for me. I just sit and enjoy everything. No one treats me like this and I half expect everyone to barge through that door with a list of problems.

Right now, I deserve to be far away from children fighting, dirty dishes and stray cheerios. Here in the Spa, I have no troubles or worries. It’s just me, the jazz and the lavender steam. Just me for the day. I deserve this after working with the kids and always cleaning the house.

I’m so relaxed. I think I fall asleep. “Ma’am, Ma’am…” I jolt up in a panic thinking it's “Mom, Mom…” the usual demanding voice of a child. Someone must be in trouble and I have a problem to solve. People can’t do without me for a single day.

“Would you like a massage?” the attendant questions. I sleepy nod I’m already so relaxed but it’s a spa day at the ritzy resort. I’ve always wanted to visit. A day all to myself!

I pick out a chocolate massage. I’ve always wanted a chocolate massage, but I’ve worried about ruining the bed. I lay on the table, drinking another mimosa. The masseuse comes in and starts massaging my muscles. She’s good and works the muscles deep---all over my body. The shoulders and back. I have lots of tension there. I fall asleep again. It’s stressful being around demanding children. All too soon, my day is over.

The husband is outside in the car to pick me up. We drive home and I expect it to be burnt down. Instead, I walk into an immaculate home. My mouth drops open. The dishes are done, the floor swept and another “dream” come true, the carpet is professionally cleaned. My house is so clean I’m worried to walk through it in case I mess it up!

“Welcome home, we love you Mom!” everyone yells.

It’s been a wonderful day. It’s been a wonderful break. A day to myself. A day of my own.