Day in Service

Story Info
Day in service to Mistress.
1.7k words
3.94
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rest on the floor at the foot of my Mistresses bed. I wait until the appropriate time and quietly go to the kitchen.

I am careful not to wake or disturb my beautiful Mistress. In the kitchen, I make Mistress coffee and make sure the kitchen is clean.

At the time I was told to I go back to her bedroom and gently wake her. She stretches and rises and I give her the coffee exactly as she likes it. While she lazily sips her drink I am permitted the honor of worshipping and cleaning her feet.

I carefully kiss every toe and inch of her perfect feet. It is an honor to be allowed to do this for my owner and I treasure every second of it. When Mistress has had enough she snaps her manicured fingers and I kneel up to take her cup.

It is then that I crawl off and get Mistress' shower ready to the exact right temperature. I want to please Mistress in everything that I do.

Once the shower is ready I let Mistress know and then head to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. I make whatever Mistress has ordered me to prepare. On this particular morning it was Belgian waffles with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.

Mistress regally walks into the kitchen and takes her seat at the table. I place the food in front of her along with her coffee and glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. I then take my place at her feet. While she enjoys her breakfast I massage and kiss her royal feet.

If I am lucky I will get whatever is leftover from her breakfast. I am more than happy to continue to pamper my Mistress. Mistress finishes her breakfast and casually puts the plate on the floor. I let it sit there until I am given permission to eat what is left. Mistress tells me,

"Pet, breakfast was good you may enjoy what is left. You earned it. You also have earned a reward".

It is then she scoops a little whipped cream on her big toe and commands me to lick it clean. I am in heaven.

I eat my scraps, using no hands, just mouth on the plate.

My wonderful Mistress casually rests her feet on the back of my head while I eat.

Once I finish I am allowed to wash the plate and Mistress' utensils while she finishes her coffee.

Once she finishes she snaps her fingers and crawl behind her to the bedroom.

"Dress me slave" I then put on her outfit. A simple tee shirt and jeans. Mistress makes anything look incredible. She is beautiful and stunning. Then to finish it off a pair of high heeled sandals.

Once I put her shoes on I give them a final licking to make sure they are spotless, both top and bottom. Mistress tells me that she is off to go shopping and that I may do my cleaning while she is gone.

I dutifully say "Yes Mistress". I then hand her my credit card and ask that she please treat herself on me.

That gets me a pat on the head and a "It will be my pleasure pet" as she takes it and strides out the door.

Once she is gone I get to work. I first sort all the laundry. All socks and hosiery must be hand washed, which I gladly do. After that I do all of Mistress laundry and begin cleaning the house.

Floors are scrubbed on hands and knees, furniture is dusted and carpeting is vacuumed. Although Mistress treats me well I know that if her high standards are not met I will be punished. In truth I am happy to what I can to please my Mistress and make her life easier.

I am just finishing up with the dusting when I hear Mistress' car pull up. I run to grab a bottle of water from the fridge and kneel at the door holding it up.

When she enters she takes the bottle from my hand. I bow and kiss each of her feet. One of her rules is that I kiss her feet when I see her if she has been out.

"Thank you for the water slave, 1 more kiss per foot then go fetch the bags" I gently and reverlently kiss each foot and then go and get her purchases. There are a couple of bags that I am instructed to bring to the bedroom.

"We will look at what I got later, make me lunch now," I bow my head and ask Mistress what she would like. She instructs me to make her a turkey sandwich with avocado.

Unlike breakfast I am allowed to prepare myself a small sandwich too. Mistress sits at the table with a magazine while I prepare lunch. Once I am done I place hers with a fresh bottle of water in front of her.

"Is there anything else you desire my Mistress?" She says no, and I get my plate and sit at her feet. I eat my lunch with Mistress' feet on my shoulders. As we eat she will occasionally tussle my hair with her foot or rub it along my cheek. I am always reminded of my place, below her and at her feet.

Once lunch is finished I clean her setting and do the dishes. Mistress finishes her magazine. She then orders me to all 4's and rides me into the other room to watch a movie. Mistress sits on the couch and commands I stay on all 4's to be her foot rest.

She simply loves to use me as human furniture, as always I am always to happy to comply.

After a bit Mistress pauses the movie and says she wants to sit on her chaiselounge. This is the position where she sits on my stomach with her back against my knees. She plants her feet on my face and I worship them from top to bottom.

I lick every part of her foot as she moves it around my face. I make sure to lick between every toe.

I am in heaven to worship such a perfect set of feet and at the same time do my job, my goal, my calling which is to please my owner.

Once the movie is over Mistress commands me to get her packages. She shows me all the beautiful things she bought. Mistress has the most incredible sense of fashion and as I said makes everything look amazing.

My 2 favorite purchases have to be a pair of peep toe heels that make me drool and a jade toe ring.

"Slave you may now put the toe ring on me" I can't help but to smile as I carefully place it on her. It looks even better on her toes than it did in the box.

"Mistress may I kiss your ring?" "Yes pet you may" I bow down and a place a kiss on the ring. I do it as is my place as her slave and she my Queen and Owner.

"Mistress it is truly my honor to serve You. Your wish is my command". Mistress grins with my words. "I am going to take a nap while you go buy my groceries. When you get back put them away. Get chicken for dinner and surprise and please me with how you prepare it. The list for the other groceries is on the fridge"

I return and put everything away and straighten the house up.

I have decided to make chicken marsala for Mistress this evening. I quietly chop the onion and mushrooms and get the chicken ready. Mistress calls to me and I go to her room to find out what she wants.

She tells me that she will be up in 30 minutes and wants dinner on the table in 1 hour. Also she would like a glass of wine with dinner. I will be serving her at dinner she informs me and will be allowed to eat if she is pleased.

I get to work and prepare the chicken for Mistress and pour her a glass of pinot noir. As Mistress eats I refill her glass and attend to anything else she wants while kneeling at her side.

Mistress enjoys her dinner while I kneel quietly. When she finishes she smiles down and compliments me on an excellent dinner and runs her hand through my hair. She then presents her hand to me, I touch it to my forehead and kiss it.

I will humble myself any way I can before my Mistress. After dinner Mistress retires to read a book. She lets me know that since she enjoyed dinner I may have some and then clean all the dishes and the kitchen.

The best part is knowing that Mistress enjoyed dinner. I crawl into the room once the kitchen is spotless and kneel head to the floor in front of Mistress.

She leaves me there for a while and then stretches her gorgeous legs onto my back. She puts her book down and places her feet on either side of my head.

"Slave you been excellent today. However I feel like whipping you, so I shall. Go to the position."

"As You wish Mistress." I crawl over to the edge of the couch and place my hands on the cushions presenting my back and backside to my Owner. She then proceeds to give me a thorough whipping.

I take it as best I can, counting strokes and thanking her following every 10th stroke as I have been instructed to do. When she is finished Mistress runs her hands over my tender red skin.

"I do so enjoy giving you a whipping slave. Mmmm, I love the way you submit to my every whim and desire."

Mistress strides over to the chair and snaps her fingers. I fall to my knees and crawl to her.

"Mistress, I am so lucky to serve someone as amazing as You. You are my Queen and my Owner and I dedicate everything to serving You."

Mistress smiles and then orders me to massage her feet and legs. I spend the rest of the evening in heaven at her feet.

When Mistress is ready she commands me to get her bed ready. I go to her room and turn down her bed. I return and kneel before her. Mistress climbs on my back and rides me to her room.

She dismounts me and climbs into bed. I take my place on the floor at the foot of her bed.

I can't wait to see how I may serve her tomorrow...