Day in Service Ch. 02

Historia Información
Another day serving my wonderful Mistress.
1.7k palabras
4.67
1.9k
4
0
Compartir este Historia

Tamaño de fuente

Tamaño de Fuente Predeterminado

Espaciado de fuentes

Espaciado de Fuente Predeterminado

Cara de fuente

Cara de Fuente Predeterminada

Tema de Lectura

Tema Predeterminado (Blanco)
Necesitas Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para que su personalización se guarde en su perfil de Literotica.
BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

i guess i should have entitled this days in service :) Here is the next day as i serve my Mistress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i lay on the floor at the foot of my Owner's bed. My nose is in a pair of pungent slippers. Mistress insists i take in her scent all night. She sleeps in the luxurious bed above me as it should be. i am very lucky and happy to serve my Goddess!

i quietly wake up at my designated time and crawl to the bathroom. Mistress has a strict no walking unless necessary for the task policy. i make sure everything in the bathroom is ready for Mistress.

Next i go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for Mistress. Today is buttermilk pancakes with a side of bacon.

Back to the bedroom for our morning ritual. I gently wake my owner by softly kissing her feet and sucking on her perfect toes.

She stirs and says "continue bitch, that feels so good"

I double my efforts and continue to worship her feet. Soft kisses all over her feet. Sucking each toe individually and then working my tongue between each toe. Mistress throws her head back and softly moans her approval.

After she has enough she says "bathroom slave, i want a ride"

I get to all fours and she climbs on my back and rides me to the bathroom.

Once we are inside she sits on the toilet t as i lay under her feet.

Once she has finished she tells me "slave i am in a good mood, You can clean me and be my toilet paper" i kneel up and lick her clean making sure there is not a drop left.

"Good Boy, breakfast now." She climbs back on my back and rides me to the kitchen. She sits at the table and i serve her the breakfast.

"Under my feet." she says as i lay under her feet. She eats her breakfast. Nothing for me today as she finishes it all.

"oops nothing for You slave, we will see about getting something for You later haha"

"Time to dress me bitch"

I get out from under her feet and get back to all fours and she rides me into the bedroom.

"I am going riding today, get my riding outfit"

I go and get her white blouse, tan Jodhpurs and riding boots.

I do all the laundry so they are cleaned and ironed for my glorious Goddess.

I then dress my Mistress. Once dressed she sits at her vanity and puts her luxurious hair in a long ponytail. Then she starts on her makeup.

"Slave lick my boots to a shine while i apply my makeup."

I crawl to her boots and start licking them as best i can, i know they need to shine for Mistress. i see the spurs and remember all times she has used them on me while riding my back or shoulders.

Once she is finished, my owner kicks me away as she strides toward the door.

"While i ride I want you to go to the store and get the groceries, and then i want the kitchen claned. Scrub the floors on your hands and knees."

"Yes Mistress" i reply

She heads out the door as i remain on my knees.

Once she has left i get ready and head to the grocery store. i proceed to get all the things my Mistress likes. She also has the highest standards and i must make sure to get only the best for her. i still remember the whipping i took for getting the wrong brand of honey 1 time.

I return home and put all the groceries away. Everything has a certain spot it needs to go. i was trained for many weeks and took many beatings learning where everything went.

Once that is finished i strip and put on my apron and begin cleaning the kitchen. i make sure every countertop shines and clean every surface. i climb to make sure the top of every cabinet is dust free.

Then i begin on the floor. i take a brush and scrub it on my hands and knees. i even make sure to use a toothbrush to get the hard to reach places. Just as i am finishing Mistress comes in tracking mud all over the floor,

"Slave i have good news and bad news for you. The bad is news is i seemed to have muddied up your clean floor. Oopsie. The good news is i have Your lunch!"

She then extends a muddied boot to me.

I crawl to her and lick her muddy boot. i lick and swallow everything on her boot. Mud, dirt, grass all are swallowed by me. i make sure her boots are clean for her.

Once i have finished she pets my head with her boot and says "good job slave.

I am going to nap and shower. You need to clean all this mud from the floor. Also we are having guests this evening so prepare for them. Drinks and light snacks."

With that she turns and walks away.

I immediately get to work on the floor and make sure it is spotless once again.

After the kitchen is finished, i set up for our guests. i make sure i have wine chilled ready to go, ingredients set out for Martini and Cosmo's and some beer in the fridge with mugs frosting in the freezer.

I set up a veggie platter and make some crab stuffed pastry puffs. I also set up a platter of meats and cheeses. Since i do not know who is attending i need to cover a variety of bases.

Just as i am finishing setting up my Owner strolls into the room. She looks magnificent wearing a tee shirt that shows off her perfect stomach and a pair of tight fitting jeans. On her feet are flip flops. i immediately crawl to her feet when she enters and kiss her feet. She smiles down at me and kicks me away after i spend some time showing her my devotion.

She sits in the living room and commands me to get her a glass of Merlot. I get it for her and kneel at her feet. i am still dressed in only an apron and pray i am about to be ordered to put on some clothes.

No such luck for me as the doorbell rings. i crawl to the door and answer it and in comes Becky, one of My owner's closest friends. Becky is very pretty with strawberry blond hair, but she is on the heavy side.

That is the reason she doesn't get much attention from men. She walks in wearing a pair of flats on her feet which are covered by black opaque stockings. She also has a skirt that is too short on her curvy figure and a white top and vest. i lower myself to her feet and say "Welcome Queen Becky" That is how she likes to be addressed.

She smirks down at me as i lavish kisses on her feet. She then commands me to remove her shoes and take a deep breath of the inside. The odor is very strong but i am intoxicated by it. As i breath it in she walks over and sits with my Mistress.

The 2 exchange pleasantries and Becky orders me to make her a dirty martini. I go to the kitchen make and bring it back to her. After handing her the drink ionce again kneel head bowed at the feet of my Mistress.

"Bitch boy my feet need to be rubbed" says Becky with authority.

I look to my Mistress who gives a slight nod.

I proceed to crawl to Becky and take her foot in my hands.

"Massage 1 foot with your hands and the other foot with your tongue" Becky orders me.

I start to rub her 1 foot with my hands and i lick the sole of the other foot. I use long fat strokes with my tongue. I can hear Queen Becky give some nice oohs and ahhs as i work feverishly on her feet.

I continue working on her feet switching after a bit and she orders me too. The two magnificent ladies are laughing and talking. i know better than to listen in, i just focus on my task, the feet of Queen Becky.

After what seems like a long time and my hands and tongue are very tired she says enough and to go get her and Mistress a refill.

I crawl to the kitchen to get more drinks and bring out the food trays.

As i serve the food Queen Becky commands me to curtsy each time i go and get the next tray. They both laugh as i comply.

Luckily i am not abused much at this party. i am mostly ignored except to get food and drinks and used as a foot rest. As the night winds down Mistress commands me to kneel up and face them.

"Slave i am lending you to Becky for the weekend. i am going away with my boyfriend and you will stay with Becky/"

A huge smile crosses Becky's face.

"You will obey Becky totally! She may use you however she desires. She may punish you if she sees fit, or if she wants to, but know if i get anything but a stellar review the punishment you will get will be like nothing you have felt before. i recommend you be the good slave i know you can be."

The 2 woman say goodbye to one another and Becky says she can't wait to see me tomorrow. I kiss her feet, put her shoes on and kiss her feet again goodbye.

Mistress tells me to help her get ready for bed. I am allowed to kiss and worship her body as i dress her for bed. She lovingly pets my head as i bring the covers over her body.

i then take my place on the floor my nose in her slippers and drift to sleep. i am so happy to serve my Mistress.

Por favor califica esto historia
El autor agradecería tus comentarios.
  • COMENTARIOS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Postear como:
Comparte esta Historia

SIMILARES Historias

Marriott's Antiques A visit to an antiques shop takes an unexpected turn...
The Case of Club Hoisery Ch. 01 Private Investigator Henry Turner gets his first case.
Servicing Sara's Friends Domme makes him serve her friends, one with something extra.
Lost Race: A Story in 3 Lengths Short foot story told in 3 different word counts.
Shoe Service Two women, feet, and shoes.
Más Historias