Day Off

Story Info
They spend their day off enjoying each other's bodies.
2k words
3.94
3.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up early in the morning to his mouth on one tit and his hand on the other, softly torturing it. She sighed a moan. It was the perfect start to their day off together, and if this start was any indication, they had a full day of pleasure ahead of them.

He kissed her lips softly as he continued to play with her tits. He slowly moved his hand down to her pussy. She spread her legs for him, just as he spread her pussy lips apart gently. It was already wet.

He put a finger in her and moistened her pussy lips, rubbing them slowly. His finger found its way to her clit and softly touched it. She moaned louder. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and stuck his middle finger in her. The feeling of fullness caught her by surprise and she bucked her hips involuntarily.

He smiled and kissed her neck, and then moved down to her tits again. Her breath was fast and unsteady. He kissed his way down to her pussy. He kissed her clit and then traced around it with his tongue. He bit her pussy lips and then finally sucked on her clit.

Her moans became louder, the unbearable force of the pleasure building up apparent. He continued to eat her pussy as her moans came out faster, and just as it seemed like she was about to cum, he stopped. She whimpered and looked at him. "We have all day, baby," he said simply. She took a deep breath and sighed. She'd need all the strength in the world to survive this day, as she realized it would be equally as torturous as it was pleasurable.

He got up and went to do some work. She stayed in bed a little while longer, coming down from the excitement she'd had moments ago. She decided clothing would be too restrictive and walked to the kitchen naked. She made her morning coffee and watched him work. She couldn't stop watching him and thinking of his dick. How she'd love to have it inside her, fucking her hard.

She walked over to him and closed his computer. He looked at her inquiringly. She sat on his lap and kissed him. He ran his hands up her back and took a fistful of her hair, holding her closer to him. She rubbed her pussy on his quickly hardening dick and moaned. She pulled his pants down and let his dick out. She got down on her knees and gave its tip a little kiss.

He closed his eyes and leaned back. She licked the tip and slowly put her lips around it. He moaned softly. She sucked his dick until it was all in her mouth and hitting her throat. He moved his hips up and down to fuck her mouth, releasing quick breaths as he went.

She put her hands around his dick as she sucked it. She could feel the pleasure building, so she stopped and stood up. He groaned. "We have all day, baby," she said simply. He glared as she walked away.

She took her coffee and went back to bed. Her pussy was so wet with need it was almost unbearable. She decided to read until he came back to her. It felt like hours when he finally walked through the door. She pretended not to realize he was there and continued to read her book.

He crawled onto the bed and began eating her pussy. He bit playfully at her lips and at her clit. She kept reading, but could not control her quickening breath. He licked and sucked at her clit faster and faster, until she couldn't help but moan. She moaned louder as the pleasure built to an almost unbearable point.

He stopped licking and kissed her. She whimpered and put her hands around his neck, kissing him back with a fervent need. He rubbed her pussy with his hard dick. She squirmed with delight. He took one nipple into his mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned, the sensations overwhelming her.

He took his dick into his hand and eased it into her pussy. She moaned loudly as the fullness in her pussy pushed her over the edge. He fucked her slowly and then picked up the pace. She bucked her hips to meet his thrusts. Their breaths quickened and their moans joined in harmony. They kissed as they felt the pleasure build. She closed her eyes and held on tighter to him.

He put his hand behind her head and grabbed a fistful of hair. His moans became quicker and her moans turned to screams. Suddenly he fucked her hard and fast as a jackhammer. She screamed as she felt wave after wave of her intense orgasm washed over her. His moans turned to groans of pleasure as his cum shot inside her and soon the hard fucking turned into a slow, rhythmic thrusting as they came down from the ecstasy of their orgasms. He kissed her gently and then sucked on her tits. She began catching her breath as his mouth explored her.

Slowly he stopped his thrusting and just held her. He removed his dick from her pussy and watched his cum flow out. It was always a beautiful sight. She closed her eyes and cuddled up next to him. He kissed her tenderly and they lay there for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of their bodies skin to skin.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," she said, and kissed him as she got up. She got in the shower and turned on the water a little on the cool side. Her nipples got hard immediately. She thought about the orgasm she'd just had. Sex with him was always amazing, but he always outdid himself. She touched her pussy and smiled. His cum was still dripping out. She loved that feeling.

She began to soap herself up, rubbing her still sensitive pussy gently. She heard the shower door slide. He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. She sighed and turned around. He grabbed her head and kissed her gently. Suddenly the kiss turned into a more urgent, needy kiss. Their breaths became quicker and their hands started exploring each other's bodies.

He put his hand on her pussy and she opened her legs, feeling the warm, wet feeling of need begin. He sucked on one of her tits and he led her towards the wall. He stuck a finger in her and fucked her gently. She let out little gasps of pleasure. He took his finger out and put it in her mouth. She could taste her sweet pussy with his lingering cum.

She bent down and took his hardening dick in her mouth. It got harder as she sucked it until it was choking her. He pulled her up and bent her over. He spanked her ass hard and she whimpered, loving the pain. He put his dick in her pussy and fucked her again. This time, there was no gentleness. He fucked her hard. She moaned and screamed at the sensations she felt.

He spanked her ass as he fucked her and then he pulled her hair. He was making her feel like a dirty whore and she loved it. He pulled his dick out, turned her around, pushed her up against the wall. He pulled her legs up and fucked her even harder. He took turns sucking her tits, making her lose it. She could feel his dick getting ready to explode for the second time and she whispered in his ear, "Cum in me baby."

He came loudly and instantly, as if he had been waiting for her to say this. He caught his breath and let her legs down. She hugged and kissed him and then they helped clean each other up. So much for a quick shower, she thought, laughing.

They got out of the shower and went to the room. She had no intention of putting clothes on, and neither did he. They got into bed and put on a movie. Both lay cuddling, still recovering. Halfway through the movie, she decided she needed his dick again. She kissed him. He put a hand in her hair and kissed her back. She got on top of him and began grinding on him.

She could feel his dick waking up, ready for the next round. He grabbed her tits and put one nipple in his mouth. She inhaled sharply at the feeling of his teeth on her nipple. His dick got hard and her pussy wet. Soon, she couldn't hold off any longer and impaled herself on his dick. She sighed out a moan and he groaned. She slowly thrusted her hips, enjoying the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She leaned down and kissed him long and hard.

He grabbed her hips and guided her thrusts. She was enjoying herself all too much. She loved having his dick in her, and she loved being in control. She got up off his dick and bent over with her ass facing him. He tried to get up, thinking she wanted him to fuck her from behind, but she shook her head. She straddled him backwards and slid down onto his dick in reverse cowgirl position.

He grabbed her ass and eased his dick in and out of her pussy, thoroughly enjoying the view. She moaned with every thrust. She fucked him like this for a few minutes, and then he pushed her off his dick and further down the bed. He kept her bent over and ate her pussy from behind. She moaned faster and louder as he stuck his finger in her pussy and slowly the pleasure built until it was almost unbearable.

As if he could sense it, he put his dick in her pussy and fucked her hard. She came almost instantly and screamed out with pleasure. He kept fucking her through her orgasm, feeling the walls of her pussy closing around his dick. This pushed him over the edge and he knew he was about to cum. He pulled out, turned her over and came all over her tits. She pushed her tits together for him, smiling and moaning as his cum rained down on her. Now she really felt like a dirty whore, and loved every moment of it.

He let himself fall back to bed and they both lay there catching their breaths. They fell asleep for a while. She woke up a while later and took a quick shower. They realized they hadn't eaten anything, so they ordered some food while they rested and watched the rest of the movie.

They ate on the floor, talked, and had a couple glasses of wine. The more they drank, the stronger their lust got. She looked into his eyes and poured some wine on her tits. He laughed, leaned over, and licked it off. She closed her eyes, feeling herself revving up for him. She leaned back and lay on the floor.

He got on top of her and kissed her lips, then her neck, and then slowly everywhere making his way down to her pussy. He wanted dessert. She inhaled sharply and moaned as he licked her clit. It was swelling up with need. She put her hands on his head and gently nudged him to eat her harder. She moaned with every lick and bite he took.

He stopped suddenly and came up to kiss him. She welcomed his kiss and pulled him in with her legs. He put his dick in her wet pussy and they both sighed. He thrust in and out of her slowly, savoring every moment. The night was upon them, and they would end the day with a long session of lovemaking, kissing each other deeply, and fucking each other slowly. It was the perfect end to their day of pleasure.