Daydreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers

I could understand Charlie assuming yes. It had never occurred to me that he might think all answers were yes, no matter what was actually said. I'd never once had a daydream where Charlie was the bad guy. Just goes to show that a girl can't be too careful.

I was a bit irritated when Bruno turned and walked alongside me as I headed homeward.

"I'm not a child, you know?" I said with some asperity.

"Ah, yes, I do know. That's why I think it wiser that you have an escort."

I glared at him and watched the glare just bounce of his thick hide. That brought another question to my mind.

"Um, Bruno, if you don't mind a personal question, are you really as furry as the boys claim?"

"Probably," he said with a laugh. "I do seem to have excellent hair growth."

I couldn't help myself. My eyes flicked down to his groin, wondering. It was just unlucky that we happened to be passing under one of the few lights in the park when I took that glance. Bruno spotted it and burst out laughing.

"No, not there," he said. "Look for yourself."

I heard a zipper and looked dead ahead.

"Too dark now to see anything," I said quickly.

"One should always remember the Braille method," he said casually.

What did he mean Braille method? That's how blind people read. By touch, I remembered as the son of a bitch took my hand and placed it on his cock. My hand automatically closed upon it and it felt big and hot and smooth and not at all furry. I hastily snatched my hand away, face burning.

"Your turn to answer a question," he said. "The boys tend to wonder which girls shave and which ones don't. I've always figured you as clean-shaven. Right or wrong?"

"None of your business," I said, flushing.

"Now, now," he chided. "I answered your question. You should answer mine."

"So OK, I shave. It's not a crime. It's just good hygiene."

"Uh-huh. And?"

"What do mean, and?"

"I showed you mine. You should show me yours." An outrageous suggestion in a most innocent voice.

"You have got to be kidding. It's too dark, anyway."

"How soon we forget," he murmured. "Braille will do."

I stopped dead.

"You think I'm going to let you stick your hand down my panties? Think again."

"I thought no such thing," he denied. "I'll just lower these until the area is clear."

With that he hooked his thumbs into the waist of my yoga pants and started drawing them down. He wouldn't dare, I was telling myself, but I didn't try to stop him or pull away. I just stood there and watched as he did dare, yoga pants and panties being pushed down to just below my crotch.

His hand went sliding over my mons, rubbing lightly, and I could feel the fires inside me catching hold.

"Smooth, very smooth indeed," he said, continuing to rub.

"Alright, you've seen. Hands off now," I said quickly.

"I've got as better idea. Hands on now," he said, grabbing my hand and pressing it against his cock.

Once again I was holding his cock while he was continuing to rub my mons. He wasn't stopping at the mons, either. His hands were dipping down and around, rubbing along my pudenda, stroking my lips and raising havoc.

I took a firm grip of myself and took a step back, breaking contact.

"That's quite enough of that," I said, and I have to admit I sounded rather breathless.

Bruno was quite unrepentant. There was sufficient light for me to see he was smiling.

"You have a bit of a reputation as a daydreamer," he observed. "Have you ever had a dream about having sex with boys you know? I bet you have. Was one of them me, by any chance?"

"I have never dreamed about you seducing me," I said primly and truthfully. He'd always features as a rapist, not a talented seducer.

"Pity. I'd like to see how I measure up to your dreams," he said, still smirking away.

I promptly had a vivid image of him raping me and then asking was it better than the dream. I shook my heads to get rid of that image. I had naturally pulled my clothes back into place and I turned and started walking on my way, Bruno trailing along beside me.

"It would be terribly crude of me to just jump you and take you against your will," he said, "so I'll tell you what we'll do. When we get to that next light I'm going to lay you on the grass where I can properly see you and take off your pants. Then I'm going to lift your legs high and wide, bending you right over. Once you're in position I'm going to very slowly drive my cock deep into your pussy and fuck you just as hard as I can."

"You just said you wouldn't take me against my will," I pointed out.

"True. So if you want me to stop make sure you tell me before my cock is inside you. It will be a bit hard to stop after that point."

"Do you seriously think I'm just going to let you lay me on the grass and have sex with me?"

"I don't know. That's what makes it interesting. I think there's enough light here to let me see you."

With that he guided me off the path and pushed me down onto the grass. I don't mean he pushed me over but sort of guided me down and just like that I was lying on my back on the grass. He straightened up and undid his trousers and pushed them down. He hadn't, I noticed, zipped up since he whipped his cock out for me to touch. I'd been strolling through the park next to a pervert who'd had his cock sticking out.

Now that he dropped his trousers his cock seemed to be larger than ever, as though half of it had been hiding. I swallowed nervously, wet my lips and told him no dice, and to let me up. He acted as though I hadn't spoken. Understandable. I hadn't. I tried to say the words. I rehearsed them in my mind. Then I opened my mouth and said, "Uh," which didn't quite get the message across.

He leaned over me and I had a very vivid image of his cock swaying beneath him. His hands were at the waist of my yoga pants and they were going down again. Practice makes perfect they say and he must have a fair bit of practice. He whipped them and my panties off in nothing flat, tossing them to one side.

With me half naked he took my ankles and lifted them high, bending me almost in half. I'm quite supple and he proved this with the way he folded me over, leaving me looking at my own mound. Talk about embarrassing. Even I could see that my lips were swollen, my inner lips protruding and pursed, begging for attention.

I tried to tell myself this wasn't happening but it's hard to believe yourself when you can see a massive cock swaying just next to your pussy. Again I tried to tell him no, but only managed to say, "Oh god."

I had the pleasure of watching a cock slide into my pussy, seeing it sink slowly in as well as feeling it. Bruno was also watching and feeling, but from the other side of the cock. He was the dominant one and we both knew it. He took his time but still drove deep into me in one long continuous thrust.

He didn't stop once he was fully home. He simply reversed direction and I could see him emerging. Not that that lasted long. Another change of direction and he was driving home again. This time I was automatically pushing up to meet him, and after that things got busy. He bounced away for dear life, driving in time after time, each thrust seeming harder and deeper than the previous one.

I probably would have wrapped my legs around his waist but I didn't get a chance. His hands were on my ankles still, holding me in his preferred position, and he came at me relentlessly. I was gasping and grunting and putting a fair effort into matching his thrusts and I was doing quite a good job of it even if I do say so myself.

For the second time that day I found myself in a position where a man was dominating me, giving me all he had as fast as he could. This time I knew a bit about what to expect but that didn't stop me getting carried away with the passions that he was raising inside me. I just bounced away, muttering and mumbling and, to my shocked surprise, begging for more.

I don't suppose that there was much more the man could have given me. With pants gone and a cock ploughing its full length into me just as fast as it could that's about all you can expect. It didn't stop me asking and it didn't seem to stop Bruno from trying. He bounced away and I'll swear that he was getting faster.

He was, I decided. He was getting faster by cheating. He was taking shorter strokes so that he could make more of them. Not that it worried me. I was already heading towards cock nirvana, feeling my climax building with every stroke, even the shorter ones.

Then he gave a gasp and I could feel him letting loose with his sperm, a hot splash hitting inside me, and that's when I lost it. I groaned and my climax just swept over me, eclipsing everything but itself.

He rolled off me and we both lay there gasping for breath.

Finally he turned to look at me and said, "The answer to your question is yes."

"What question?" I asked, looking blank. I hadn't asked any question. I didn't have any questions I wanted to ask.

"Do I seriously think you're going to let me lay you on the grass and have sex with you?" he said. "The answer is yes."

I hit him, of course. What else could I do? He just laughed.

And he insisted on escorting me all the way home afterwards. "A girl can't be too careful," he smugly informed me. "Better to have an escort."

Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers
12