Deacon's Wife

Story Info
Nymph fucked.
1.7k words
4.15
17.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Cora Johnstone looked like a 55-year-old lady who attended a church I was a member of some years back. On the surface, she was a goody-two-shoes who thought even speaking the word sex was sinful, but beneath the pious exterior lived a sizzling hot Nymph waiting for a victim to ensnare in her web of lust.

I became her victim one Saturday afternoon on a leaf raking project on the church grounds. When we were finished with it, Cora wanted help putting the rakes up in her garage. Her husband was a deacon, so I thought it would be okay to be alone with her, so I followed her into the tool shed with an arm full of rakes.

When I put the last one up, she pushed me into the wall than said,

"I've seen the way you at me. I can see the lust, the desire in your eyes. I know you want to fuck me."

By this time she had opened my fly and found my cock.

"Oh, this feels like a fine specimen of manhood."

Cora draws it out then begins to suck it with long slow strokes. I am rock hard within a few seconds my nuts ache because of her manipulation I need to relieve myself in her pussy.

"You're hot for my cunt, aren't you? Well, here it is."

In one swift action, her pants and panties are down beneath her knees and she is bent over a chair. She doesn't want a kiss all she wants is my cock in her dripping wet pussy and that is what she gets.

I pound her like the whore she is the sound of our flesh slapping could be heard a mile away.

"Your fucking bastard."

"You cum bucket slut," I responded, "I am going to bang you like a jackhammer."

"Aha, it feels so good. Keep pounding my filthy cunt."

Plus other slutty language, pour out of her mouth.

I think we fucked for 15-minutes when an intense orgasm. After it subsided, I filled her overflowing with my cum. We laid together for a while kissing in the golden glow.

"We better get back before someone comes looking. We'll fuck again soon, stud."

The next time we had sex was unconventional, to me at least.

We were coming back from hearing a tent preacher ramble on for hours but never say anything significant. He did put on a good show dining around, waving his Bible frantically in the air in a manner worthy of any Vegas showgirl.

During the meeting, Cora had me sit beside me and her husband. Early into the presentation, I felt her hand on my leg. She is right-handed but the dexterity with her left was like that of her right.

Her husband was sitting on her right and I was on her left. Church members were all around us, oblivious to the danger, Cora pulls the zipper over my cock down and then reaches in for my stiffening cock and extracts it.

"Cora, are you nuts!" I whisper into her ear, her response was,

"Be quiet."

She planned this because she came well prepared. I felt a condom being slipped over the head of my cock then she begins jerking me off. When she got me off, a copious amount of sperm filled the condom. She also had a Ziplock and with my help, the evidence was stored away with no one the wiser.

A few days later Cora called me to a nearby coffee shop. When I arrived Cora was already seated with another woman, slightly younger than my lover.

Cora was seated beside another woman who bore a striking resemblance to my lover.

"Good afternoon ladies," I said in a very pleasing manner.

"Bill, his is my younger sister, Dora."

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Dora."

"Bill, we have a proposition for you to consider. Please read this letter and let us know what you think?"

The letter began,

"Dear Bill,

"I have told my sister Dora about what a gentleman you are and as well as being such a fulfilling lover.

"She is trapped in a nearly sexless marriage. The last time her husband paid any attention to her was over two years ago. She cannot take any more of it and need to be loved. She has asked me if I would approach you about being her lover, I said I would and here we are.

"Her husband is gone this week.

"If you would be willing to help her then tear this letter up then hand her the pieces.

"Love, Cora

"PS - She has asked me if you would eat her pussy, will you?

"PSS - She wants you to inseminate her. She's fertile but at the end of her cycle."

"An interesting proposition, ladies, that has plenty of merits," I say to them as I tear up the letter then hand Dora the scraps.

We finish our coffee chatting about trivial. I was curious if she meant it so I put my hand on her knee to see what her reaction would be. When she parts her legs slightly, I know she has given me her answer.

We drive a grocery store parking lot. The sisters hug and kiss each other. Dora climbs into my car with her super-sized tote I go over to kiss Core and fondle her ass before getting beside Dora for the trip to my place.

Dore is wearing a dark pink skirt and jacket with a white blouse, black hose, and high heels. Her endowment would easily fill a d-cup bra, she's got nice birthing hips but I haven't had a good look at her ass. The face is slightly more attractive than her sister's. She seems a lot younger though. Both women have a melodic sweet voice and a charming way about them. It is easy to fall for their charms.

"Do you live far away, Bill?"

"No, I don't. I want to take you to a spot where we can talk for a bit."

I place my hand on her knee. She reciprocates by putting her hand on my thigh. Her magic is beginning to work its way on me. I am breathing more heavily, also, there is a throbbing on my cock.

"The heck with it, we'll visit my special place later. I want to lay with you Dora, we're going home."

"You won't get any argument out of me," she said, moving her hand up to my groin and touching my dick in the trousers.

"Dora, we may have to find a spot before we get to my place.," I told her nearly fill my pants with cum before we got to my apartment.

.........

"Where are the pictures of naked women?" She asked.

"There aren't any. Come here, Dora."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I am going to fuck you, is that okay?"

"Here I am. Be gentle with me, I've gone a long time without a cock inside of me."

"Always, come here."

We both begin undressing my cock throbbing more and more as she reveals herself to me. She stares at me as well but when my cock comes into view she gasped,

"May I?" pointing to my swollen tool.

"Be my guest," I replied.

Dora wasted no time going to her knees than taking my cock into her soft hands. She petted it with the tip of a finger while her other hand supported it. After petting it a bit, I saw her swallow. and clear her throat,

"Can I duck it?"

"Yes, please do."

It seemed to me like she was worshipping it. Like she was in a pagan temple worshiping a stone phallus. Her tongue licking my pee hole sent shock waves through me.

"Mmmm, you taste good. My prude husband will not allow me to suck him. This is a treat."

After speaking she takes the entire organ is so hot that I thought hot mouth. It was so hot, I thought she was running at a temperature in the danger zone of 103 degrees at least. Not only that, but she was also humming a tune while she sucked which also increased my sexual tension. While Dora was killing me with pleasure by servicing my dick, her hands were cupping my balls at the same time. She look up at me again to inform me that my nuts were heavy and full of sperm. She said that it was her purpose to drain me dry. Having said that, she went back sucking.

I don't know how long she was killing me with my lust but I felt the telltale signs of impending ejaculation,

"Dora, I am going to cum."

She prepared her seld to take it, then with a groan, I fired it into her mouth. She swallowed that load and the three after it. I lay down and she lay beside me.

"Did I please you?" She asked.

"Above the call of duty, Dora. In when it comes to sucking cock, you surpass your sister."

"Mmmm, I'm happy you enjoyed yourself."

"Did you have pleasure doing it?"

"Yes! I loved it. I loved exciting you to an orgasm."

I rolled over on her, "Now it's time to see how you taste."

"Get a towel for me to lay on, this is going to get messy."

As soon as she sat her ass on the towel she began to giggle. The lower I went on her torso the more she giggled until my tongue licked her clit. She groaned and moaned but I wasn't touching where she needed it.

"I needed to be fucked. Please enter me and fuck until your spill your cum into me."

I did as the lady requested, I entered her and fucked her. She was one wild ride. She countered trusted hard, clawed my back with her nails, and nearly bit my ear off before she had her orgasm and I filled her pussy

"Can we do this again?"

"Sure. I had fun didn't you?"

"Yes, I am still shaking inside. Cora will let you know when I can get away."

Now there were two wild women to satisfy sexually. MERCY.

The end