Dead and Horny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Lily had holed up in a cheap hotel out by the highway, just east of Fort Collins, and it had taken them a couple days to track down the employees of the store. The succubus did some kind of Dreamscape brain hopping to find out who the flask had been sold to. The two of them had managed to use social media to track the new owner, Ray Scotes, to this place on the edge of Laporte, which was just northwest of Fort Collins proper. Except for a gas station about half a mile up the road, Double Deuces was one of the last stops on the way into the mountains,.

The smell of gas and oil filled her nose, and a car shot down the canyon, blowing past Deuces without slowing down. The taillights vanished around the corner, gobbled up by the darkness.

"Lucky fucker," Dana muttered, then settled in to wait. If there was one benefit to being dead, it was that she never got uncomfortable.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Lily watched Dana leave through the front door of Deuces, then turned her attention to the biker closest to her.

His name was Thomas, and he was the one she wanted. During their many conversations, he kept mentioning that his buddy Ray had a cabin up in the woods that they could use if she wanted to get away from her husband for a bit. Of course, he would be there to keep her company, and they could even ride up there on his bike, but only if Ray gave him the okay.

Of course, that meant that Ray wasn't responding to texts or calls from his friends, which they all thought was a little weird, but apparently he had been avoiding everyone lately. Frustrated that she wasn't about to get a direct line to their missing buddy, it was time for her to take action.

"You boys have been so wonderful," she gushed, putting one hand on Thomas' thigh and the other on his buddy Jared's chest. Thomas was heavy set, but she could feel plenty of muscle beneath the extra weight. Jared, on the other hand, looked more like a scrawny meth head who did just enough push-ups to be allowed to hang with the guys. "My husband is such a prick, but I'm glad I ran into you three."

"Yeah, we'll take care of you, Gabby." Frank told her while scratching his beard. Frank wore a gold wedding band, and seemed to be comfortable playing wingman for both of his boys.

"Is Gabby short for something?" Jared asked her.

"Gabrielle." Lily smirked. "My parents thought they were having a boy, so wanted to name me after an angel."

"I think you still are an angel." Thomas brushed hair away from Lily's eyes, letting his hand trail down the front of her dress, his fingers lingering on her breast.

"I certainly don't feel like one right now," she whispered. "I'm headed back to the ladies room."

"You just got backโ€”" Jared said, but Frank kicked him in the shin.

"Like I was saying, I'm headed back. Anyone want to join me?"

Frank held up his hands. "I'm good here. Someone needs to keep an eye on our beers."

"Love ya, brother." Thomas stood up and followed close behind Lily as she sauntered back. Dana had gone outside a few minutes ago, and other than a knowing look from the bartender, nobody else seemed to notice.

Once in the bathroom, Lily pushed Thomas against the wall and stuck her tongue down his throat. He wasted no time in pawing at her breasts, his thumb catching on the fabric and ripping a few of the threads.

"Holy shit," Jared muttered when he entered, giving the bathroom a quick look to make sure it was empty.

Thomas broke his lips away. "Watch the door."

"Oh please. Nobody will bother us in here." Lily grabbed Thomas' cock through his pants, feeling it harden beneath her fingers. Using her other hand, she hiked up the back of her skirt. "Why don't you get over here and help your friend make a woman's dream come true?"

"Holy shit, holy shit!" Jared was fumbling with his pants. "Is it cool with you, Thomas?"

"Ain't gay if we don't make eye contact," Thomas replied, then sucked on Lily's neck while pulling the front of her dress down with his hands.

Jared came up behind Lily, his cock in one hand and his pants in the other.

"Lift my skirt," she told Jared, and he obeyed.

A succubus' tail could be summoned at will, and when Jared squatted down to push her skirt up, the venomous tip of her tail caught him in the chin. He let out a little grunt, the toxins rushing through his body. He fell forward into Lily, which pushed her against Thomas.

"Shit, did he just pass out? I keep telling that asshole he needs to lay offโ€”"

Lily's tail caught Thomas in the thigh, and his eyes bugged out of his head before his eyelids fluttered and he sank to the ground.

Now against the wall, Lily straddled his body, her fingers undoing his belt. Using the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, she touched his temple and sank deep into his unconscious mind. His brain was like a storybook, and she flipped through the pages, trying to find the information she wanted. Here, inside the Dreamscape, she could extend time, turning hours of exploration that passes as seconds in the real world. Even if Frank grew suspicious and came in now, she would have days to find what she was looking for.

Unsurprisingly, her search was also turning up the fact that Thomas was a Grade A piece of shit. Between committing semi-major crimes, the guy had a kid he never raised, plenty of girlfriends with black eyes, and a pistol hidden in the concrete foundation of his house that had been used to put a hole through Billy Bixley's skull fifteen years back.

Despite these things, the knowledge she needed was still buried, so she ignored them for now. Finally, she spotted several memories of Thomas going up into the mountains to hang with Ray and do some hunting and fishing.

She ran through the memories over and over, committing the route to the cabin to memory. The cabin itself wasn't big, and it certainly wasn't on a marked road of any sort. In fact, the road itself was merely a worn patch in the dirt with packed gravel beneath it. The cabin didn't have an address that she could see, and she felt better about Dana not being able to find a public record of the place.

"Hmm." Her body was in the real world while her mind was in here, and time had slowed to a crawl inside Thomas' head. Smiling, she decided that she had earned herself a bit of a snack.

The Dreamscape formed around her, a dimension inside the biker's mind that she could freely manipulate. After digging through his memories, she had pulled out the bits and pieces that were the most useful to her, recreating a brick and mortar building from the early nineties. Bright yellow goalposts fell from the sky to spear the green lawn behind the school, and the halls filled with outlines of people, their features filling in at random. Lily thought of them as extras, an amalgamation of random memories that served to generate faces and identities.

Strolling down the hall, her body warped and distorted, her skin turning dark and her hair kinking up into luscious curls. Still connected to Thomas' mind, she realized that she wore the form of the teacher he had had a crush on in high school.

Her name was Ms. Martin, and she wore a bright yellow dress that hung to her ankles. Bountiful breasts strained against the fabric, and Lily was sure that Ms. Martin had never worn a dress as low cut as this one. She took her place in a room by the end of the hall and waited like a spider that had set out its web.

The noise in the hallway was muffled, and she leaned against the dry erase board, feeling Thomas' mind close in on her.

When he pushed open the door, he looked like he did as an adult, but it was the idealized version of himself. Gone was the paunch and slightly thinning hair, his body shimmering with spiritual energy as he finished falling into the deepest of sleeps.

"Hey there, Ms. Martin." The shit-eating grin on his face told Lily everything she needed to know. Somehow, Thomas was aware that he was dreaming, was aware that he was no longer a high school boy being crushed beneath the weight of society. He was a man now, and had returned to show Ms. Martin exactly what she had been missing.

"Hey there, Tommy." Lily grinned. "You've gotten big, haven't you?"

"Oh, you don't know the half of it." Thomas stepped into the room, the desks closest to him shifting across the room in fear. Lily could feel his desire both for power and for Ms. Martin radiating from him. It was well within her ability to tamper down whatever control he had on his dreams, but she needed him nice and horny for what was about to happen next.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave, Tommy. I have a class that starts soon." Lily spread her arms apart, her erect nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress. "Maybe we could meet after school?"

"Fuck, no." His hand closed around her throat, and he squeezed. "I don't give a fuck if someone walks in on us."

Lily grabbed at Tommy's hands, her fingers clutching uselessly at his own.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm in charge now." He pawed at her breasts, easily tearing away the flimsy fabric. "I'm not some scared little shit now."

Lily dug into his memories some more, revealing flashbacks of a much younger Thomas getting kicked out of class for all sorts of general douchebaggery. There were scenes of trying to get a peek at Ms. Martin's bra, or staring contemplatively at her ass while she lectured. For him, half the fantasy was overturning the authority figure role.

"Please," she begged, her hands moving to his chest. "You're too strong for me."

"That's not all I am." He unzipped his pants, revealing a dream enhanced cock, easily twice as long as it should be.

"That's... so much bigger than..." She choked for dramatic effect, her eyes going wide.

"Bigger than what?" He released his grip slightly.

"My boyfriend's. Oh, please don't put that in me, I'll be too loose and he'll know I cheated on him." She felt his desire spike, and in the real world, she was stroking his cock through his pants.

"Maybe if you suck it, I won't fuck you." He moved his hand off her throat and put it on top of her head.

"Yes, Tommy." She sank down to her knees and opened her mouth wide. Thomas grabbed her by the ears and face fucked her, hard. Here, in the Dreamscape, this had no more effect on her than a wide yawn, but she choked and gagged, putting on a show.

"Take it, bitch." He bottomed out in her throat, and she summoned spit and tears, her mascara running down her face. When he pulled out of her, a thick strand of spit connected the two of them.

"More!" she begged, pulling him back into her throat.

"Yeah, you really are a whore, aren't you?" Thomas let out a groan. "Shit, I've fantasized about this since tenth grade."

"Oh yeah?" Lily asked, but with a dick down her throat, it was little more than a gurgle with emphasis.

"All the boys did. Do you know how many times I used to beat it to your yearbook photo? All of us knew you were into sucking cock, andโ€”" he grunted, then pulled himself out of her mouth before he could blow his load.

"Tommy, what's wrong?" Lily crawled toward him on her knees, her yellow skirt catching on the floor. "Please, I need it. Give me back your cock."

"Not yet," he hissed, taking another step back. "I want more than a blowjob. Bend over your desk."

"Tommy, no, my boyfriendโ€”"

Thomas grabbed Lily by the hair and pulled, moving her over toward the desk. He gave her a shove, and she fell forward on her belly, manipulating her skirt so that it fell across her lower back, revealing a garter belt and long stockings. She wore black, lacey panties that were easily torn off of her rear with a single grab.

"Fuck you, Ms. Martin." Thomas penetrated her from behind, and Lily let out a howl of delight, her hands grabbing the desk. He pumped her ferociously, slapping her ass every few seconds and calling her every name he could think of.

"Tommy, please, my boyfriend will know!"

"I don't give two fucks about your boyfriend, I'll beat his ass, too." Thomas was fucking her hard enough now that the desk was scooting a couple inches every other thrust. In the real world, Lily's hands were clamped around the base of his cock, stroking him ferociously.

"Oh, I've never felt so full, I've never felt so... oh, shit, I'm coming!" Lily felt a burst of fire rip free of her, an orgasm of her own on command, and she let out a cry of pleasure, shame, and rage all at once. It was all about putting on a show for the dreamer, and she was determined to collect her reward.

"Yeah, that's right, take it bitch!" He slid his cock out of her, then pushed it against her asshole.

Lily smirked, tightening up her asshole. She wasn't about to give it to him without a little resistance. "Please, no, I've never done that before," she cried, trying to roll over.

"Then allow me to be your first!" Thomas forced himself forward, and Lily widened her anus, allowing him to slide all the way in. She let out a groan, which turned into sobs of pleasure as he pounded her relentlessly from behind. He was getting close, both here in the Dreamscape and in the real world, and it was time to play her hand.

"Oh, it hurts so much, but please don't stop! Please, doooon't stoooooop!" Lily cast her senses out, bending the Dreamscape to her will. The door of the classroom slammed open, and anonymous students swarmed in, their mouths going wide in surprise. They were the extras, hand picked for maximum effect.

"Holy fuck, is that Ms. Martin?" This from a teen that looked just like Thomas' best friend in school, David.

"Is he fucking her ass?" A younger boy that would remind him of his brother.

"Look at how big he is!" A girl reminiscent of his first crush.

The room was packed with students, expanding to allow everybody in to see how amazing and powerful he was, to see him strip away Ms. Martin's innocence right before their eyes.

"No, I'm coming, no, not in front of them, not noooooooow!" Lily's legs lifted up, wrapping around Thomas' back and pulling him all the way into her ass. Inside her body, she thrummed with power, vibrating and teasing his thick shaft.

"Yeah!" Thomas grabbed onto her hips and pumped furiously as the room full of students chanted, "Fuck her, fuck her!"

She let her mind slide out of the Dreamscape, her dream body now on autopilot as Thomas plowed her in front of the whole school.

"Slight deviation here, Tommy." Typically, Lily consumed her prey right through her victim's genitals, but today was going to be different.

Her fingers crept along his temple in the real world, and she opened her mouth wide above his eyes and inhaled. His eyelids popped open, and through the pupils of his eyes, a diaphanous substance stretched like cobwebs caught in the wind. Thomas' soul, despite being stained with misdeeds, sparkled in the dimly lit bathroom to the beat of his heart.

If she wanted to, she could easily pull the entire thing free and consume it, trapping Thomas in an eternity of torment in her own personal Hell. The desire to do so existed, but she knew that leaving a body count was likely to draw unwanted attention.

Instead of feasting on his soul, she settled on a snack. His soul curled around her tongue and she sucked it in like cotton candy, eventually severing it with her teeth. The human soul was surprisingly resilient, and as the years went on, the piece she had taken would grow back. Thomas would likely find himself forgetting things more often, his body aging prematurely as it fought to regenerate what had been lost, but those were officially his problems to deal with.

She could feel the piece of his soul she had consumed fluttering wildy inside her belly like a frightened bird. It settled down as it became one with her, satiating her hunger for the time being. Thomas let out a little groan, unaware that his lifespan had been dramatically shortened, as he came in his pants. She checked in on his dream and saw that he was now making Ms. Martin suck his dick clean.

"Hope it was worth it," Lily said, then withdrew her mind from his.

Jared was on his back, snoring softly on the bathroom floor, his limp dick still in his hand. Kneeling over him, she dug into his mind, searching for anything extra that could help. Other than being a long-term meth head who occasionally stole from convenience stores, it seemed that Jared had kept his largely shitty life to himself.

Still, a meal was a meal, so she repeated the process with him. His memories were easily manipulated, and he dreamt about the time he lost his virginity to a cousin when he was a teen. At the moment of spiritual climax, Lily tore a piece of his soul away, her eyes blazing with energy.

She licked her lips and stood up, surveying the scene before her with satisfaction. She had not only gotten the information that Dana needed, but she had also gotten a bite to eat.

"Thanks for the snack, boys." She looked in the mirror and adjusted her makeup with a thought.

Before walking out of the bathroom, she gave Jared a quick sting from her tail, injecting him with enough venom to give him a six hour hard-on. She dragged Thomas away from the wall and laid him on top of his friend, shoving Jared's wet dick into Thomas' mouth.

"It's okay as long as you don't make eye contact," she whispered, patting Thomas condescendingly on the cheek. Thomas let out a muffled snore in response, and Lily pulled his cellphone out of his pocket to snap a few pictures and texted them randomly to a few of his contacts.

"You two look so cute together! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise." She tossed the phone on the floor, the screen cracking when it landed. She sauntered through the door of the bathroom, then resumed a bit of a stumble walk once in view of Frank.

"I think your buddies had too much to drink," she slurred.

Frank rolled his eyes. "For fuck's sake," he muttered, and got up to walk into the bathroom.

Once his attention was off Lily, she made a hasty retreat toward the front door, her hand over her mouth like she was going to puke.

Nobody stopped her, and the loud laugh she heard from the bathroom brought a smile to her face.

The cool air of Laporte hit her skin, and she saw Dana across the street, huddled up in the dark.

"Give a girl a ride?" she asked.

Dana ran across the street toward Lily and hopped onto the motorcycle she had parked around the corner. The engine of the bike, a mimic named Tick Tock, started on its own, and Lily climbed on the back, her body shifting back into her regular form. She wore a shredded white crop top and booty shorts with long, thigh-high black boots.

"You find out where he lives?" Dana asked.

"I did, but we need to go." Lily planted a kiss on Dana's cheek. "Take me somewhere nice?"

"On it." Dana slid her helmet on and peeled out of the parking lot, showering the area with gravel. The bike roared beneath them as it carried them out of the canyon and back toward their hotel in Fort Collins.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

"It's around here." Lily leaned over Dana's shoulder, pointing at the map on her phone. The succubus had used Thomas' memories to replay most of the route, which led up to a large forest near the Red Feather Lakes.

"I guess we can go up tomorrow, and take a peek around." Dana zoomed out of the map with the pinch of her fingers. "There's a ton of trees through here. It could take us a while."

"It's not like we have anything else going on." Lily flopped onto one of the beds, her biker bitch outfit transforming into a blue pair of footie pajamas with a unicorn on the front. Upon check-in, they had been given a room with a pair of double beds, which were pretty much useless. Neither Lily nor Dana could even fall asleep, so it was just wasted space. The beds were moderately comfy, and Lily rolled over onto her belly. "Unless you want to go up there tonight and look around, we've got some time to burn."