Dead in Space Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other hand was simply crawling by Eddie's foot, so he lifted his leg and slammed his foot on the head. He turned to see the head flying at him. He caught the head with one and squeezed the head until it splattered, then he said. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I give you a headache?"

John looked at Eddie and said, "That was pretty good."

"Yea, I know, I'm good." Eddie answered, sounding a bit cocky.

They fist bumped and continued out of the room and towards the elevator that would lead off the mining deck. The elevator was slow but it got them to the Preparation area safely.

When they got off the elevator, they found the Prep room empty, with the exception of blood and tools. In the room, John and Eddie heard some kind of thing fall to the floor with a clang. The walked through the room silently and onto the tram platform.

Turning the tram system on, Eddie asked, "So the closest to the last location of Shawn this tram will take up is the school area."

"Well, lets go." John said, sitting on a chair.

Slowly the tram started to move down the track in the direction of the school area.

***

12