Deal with a Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see his face drain of life, once again the poor girl is flooded with fear. I may have gone overboard a little. I don't really want to hurt her. I give him a rare compassionate smile. "Continue sucking my dick like you have been and punishment will be the last thing on my mind. Heck, I'll even throw in a reward for such a good performance."

After swallowing his fear, he resumes sucking my dick. With those lips wrapped tightly around my dick, this must be what heaven is like. Fuck those stuck up angels for keeping it to themselves. Fuck heaven, they can keep it. I'll take a blowjob from this little girl any day.

"Where would you like these, sir?" Shit, I almost forgot she was still here.

"Put them in the closet in the spare bedroom. But feel free to stay and enjoy the show. This kid is a natural cock sucker!" Her face lights up with delight as she takes a seat on the sofa and watches little Felippe suck my dick with eagerness. She's such a sexual deviant. Maybe I'll fuck her after I get this kid's sister back. Speaking of his sister, I can only imagine what she's like. If she's anything like her brother, I might have to reconsider letting her go.

Ooooh shit, once again he's trying to take as much of my cock in that little mouth of his only to end up gagging and coughing. I'll have to teach her how to properly deep throat a cock later. But I can't lie, seeing him struggle is quite the turn on.

Oh wow, he's back at it. Trying harder to take my cock as deep as she can. Hard not to admire such determination. "Try swallowing it as it reaches your throat."

He looks up at me with those beautiful eyes for a brief moment before taking my cock back into his mouth. This time as it reaches the back of his throat, she fights back the gag reflex enough to swallow. Ripples of pleasure erupt through me as my dick plunges down her throat. Her eyes go wide as her airway is blocked off. Before she can pull back, I grab a handful of her hair and held her there. I just couldn't help it. The sight of my cock sunk to the hilt inside her throat almost awakens the demon inside of me.

She's desperately struggling to pull my dick from her throat. The lack of oxygen causes her eyes to roll. I release my grip and allow her head to fall off my dick. She coughs and gags as she tries to breathe. Such a sight to see her struggle.

I think I've had enough of her mouth, time to try out that ass. I grab her and help her up to her to her feet. "Time to pop your anal cherry," I say, giving her a wink.

"Please no! Please don't hurt me, sir!" At least she remembered her manners. "Your cock is too big!"

Her pleading is music to my ears. Before she can say another word, I take her face in my hands and pull her in for a kiss. "How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not going to hurt you," I whisper in her ear as my hand sinks down her back and grabs a handful of that ass of hers. I press my presence in her mind and

I pull her up into my arms as her legs wrap around my waist and her arms hold onto my shoulders. I can feel Rosemary's eyes on us as I gently lay my little treasure down on the couch. I can feel a hint of jealousy in her, but that's almost drowned out by the lust she's filled with.

I give the girl one more kiss before I press her legs up against her chest. My tongue runs up and down her crack. She lets out a girlish moan. My tongue meets the tight little butthole of hers and presses up against it. I feel her tense up as my tongue slips inside. I let it slither up her little rear as she lets out a little gasp. My cock is raging hard right now and hers isn't flaccid either. I run my fingers up to her little sack of balls, giving them a gentle squeeze. She squirms at my touch. Her little cock can't be more than 4 inches long. So cute.

I can feel her prostate with my tongue and I press up against it. I can practically feel the burst of pleasure that tears through her.

"Enough foreplay, time for my cock," I announce as straighten up. I grab my 13 inches of meat and let it drop on top of her little dickie. Ha! You can't even see hers underneath monster. She sees my fat hungry member and looks up at me with fear. "Don't worry, my petite little girl. I'm not going to ram into you with 13 inches right away."

With a mere thought, I let my cock shrink down to the size of a human index finger. Relief washes over her like a flood of cold water. "I promised I wasn't going to hurt you, I always keep my word."

Most of the time...

Pressing my finger size dick against her tight little pucker, it doesn't take much for it to pop inside of her. She lets out a gasp as my cock pushed past her sphincter. As her ass accepts me, I slowly let my cock grow just a few inches, stretching her out, but not enough to hurt. Her face burns hot as she feels my dick grow inside her, slowly filling her up. I pause the growth to let her ass adjust. I want her to enjoy this.

I can hear Rosemary moaning and without looking I can tell she's rubbing that wet pussy of hers. It's music to my ears.

Slowly, my cock grows bigger inside her little butthole, stretching it out more and more, until I see her wince in pain. Too much, too soon. Keeping it at that size, I hold it still until her ass adjusts and the pain is gone. I guess she can only take 7 inches for now. Slowly I start gyrating my hips in and out of that tight little butt of hers.

Her body has started to sweat as I bottom out inside of her. She lets out a soft grunt as her little dick stands at attention. She goes to grab it, but I grab both of her wrists, pull her up and shift her so she's laying down so I can get on top of her. She wraps her legs around my waist as I pin her wrists over her head with one hand. "Sorry, love... You're not allowed to touch your little cock. I want you to cum from my dick in your ass."

She squirms and writhes, trying to free her hands to no avail. She looks up into my eyes as sweat rolls down from her brow. The way she looks, with the mess of short black hair all disheveled, her caramel skin all covered in sweat, expression filled with pleasure, lust, shame, humiliation and a bunch of other emotions, it almost causes me to bust a nut right now.

As I look into her eyes, I can see she's lost in all the pleasure. I rub that flat chest of hers with my spare hand, giving each of her nipples a tweak before sliding my hand up to her neck. I start to thrust harder into her, really slamming my dick into that prostate of hers which caused her to yelp.

Letting go of her hands, I bring my lips against hers as our bodies press up against each other. One hand reaches underneath her head as the other grabs her hip, as a slam my cock into that ass. She moans into my mouth as I continue to pound her. She wraps her arms around my shoulders.

I can tell she's close. I hear the elevator doors open up and Rosemary jump out off of the sofa in surprise. The annoyance pulls me up from my little treasure, but I still continue to pound away at her asshole. It's way too late to turn back now. I need to release my seed inside her. Whoever has interrupted this will learn quickly why it was an unwise decision. Oh, wait... It's...

Suddenly her little dick explodes, spraying both of our bodies with cum. The way she squeezes down on my pole literally milks the cum out of me. I erupt inside her little asshole, filling her up with my seed. She moans so loud, I'm sure everyone in the building can hear her, but the effects of my cum has already started to take over her little body, sending her into a deep druglike haze. Soon she'll be out cold. I pull out and shoot out one last load of my orange creamy jizz all over her little dick and nutsac.

"Quite the show, Amun," the woman who intruded on my fuck session says. That voice could only belong to one person.

"Kailyn Black, or should I say, Nemesis." The fiery red-haired woman bites her lip as she looks down at my little treasure. Her eyes have that lustful stare. "Don't get any ideas. This one is mine."

I turn to Rosemary. "Why don't you take the kid up to the spare bedroom and tuck her in. Maybe wash her up first. And take these clothes up with him."

"Yes master," she says as she

"Lucky you, don't worry. I just recently got one of my own. A brilliant boy around the same age as yours."

"I hope you didn't come all this way to talk about your little fuck toy." She laughs as she tries to decipher my intentions.

"I just came here to make sure our ambitions don't intersect. Why are you here? What do you want with this world?" she asks bluntly.

"Probably the same as you. Gather enough power to wage a war against Hel."

"Are the demon siblings not getting along?" she asks with such an arrogant tone.

"Are you getting along with yours?" I retort. Void gods... Always acting as if they have the upper hand. It wouldn't take much for me to overpower her. Surely she didn't come here to pick a fight.

"Touche..."

"Get to the point already. As you can see, I'm very busy."

"Seeing how my enemy is your enemy, I came to see if we could form a truce. At least for the time being." Ha... She knows I'm much more powerful than her, she knows demons as a whole have the advantage over void gods. I can assume she hopes to use me as a shield against my brethren and hers.

"What's in it for me?" I ask.

"What do you mean, what's in it for you? Is an alliance with me worth so little?"

"Huhhh, I suppose. But if you betray me, Nemesis, It'll be at the cost of your existence."

"As long as we share the same enemies and our ambitions don't bring us opposite each other, I see no need for it."

"Very well. I'll agree with your alliance. Now if you please, I've got some mortals to hunt down, torture and kill."

"Sounds fun, I wish I could join you, but alas I have business of my own to take care of." With that, she left the same way she came in. With just a thought, my body gets covered in clothes of the luxurious kind.

In the blink of an eye, I'm upstairs in the spare bedroom to find Rosemary filling up the closet with the girl's clothes.

"Oh, lord! You scared me."

Those words cause a smile to appear on my face. My little treasure is still out cold underneath the sheets. I sit down next to her. She's so peaceful, lying there. I bend down and lay a kiss on her forehead. She'll be out for some time now. "Rest peacefully, my dear."

I plant a sweet dream in her head as Rosemary finishes putting the last of her new clothes in the closet. Once she wakes up, we'll settle our deal.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please feel free to leave feedback in the comment section. Also please give me a rating you feel the story deserves. Don't be afraid to contact me if you're interested in discussing the story, just head to my profile and leave feedback.

12