Dean's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped him get his pants and boxers off so I could have easier access. He spread his legs slightly and looked me with such lust filled eyes my body quivered. I placed my hands on his upper thighs and moved my head right up to his straight pole. It looked about 9 or 10 inches and was already leaking pre-cum from the slit. I lowered my head and licked up the pre-cum just from the slit and watched his eyes close in ecstasy. I kissed his head and placed just the head in my mouth and began to suck gently. He moaned. I placed my hands at his balls and played then while I took my head away. I lick up the whole underside of his shaft and went back down and started up again. I took my head away again and put it to his balls and began to take them into my mouth one by one. After a while I stopped with his balls and went back to when I knew he wanted my attention. I licked the shaft again. When I got to the top, I stuck his whole hard cock inside my mouth inch by inch. When I got a few inches in, I would easy it back out making sure that I got a lot of my wetness from my mouth all over it. I did this a couple times, but when I got most of his cock inside my mouth and started to take it back out, he grabbed my head and pushed all ten inches of his hard manhood inside my mouth. My nose was in his pubic hair and it smelled great. I almost gagged he shoved it so far down my thought. I didn't think I could take so much but I didn't have a choice. I began to suck harder and harder. He just held onto my head and fucked my mouth the way he liked. He started banging his head faster and faster and harder and harder in and out of my mouth. I could tell he was getting close to I tried to suck for all I could. After a few more minutes, I felt his hot cum fill me mouth as he groaned in pleasure. It tasted great going down my throat. He kept my head in contact with his cock so I had no other choice but to swallow his load, which I was more than happy to anyway. I always like the taste of hot cum. When he was all done he released me and laid back in his chair in exhaustion. Making his cum like that and the way he had forced me to be fucked in the mouth had really turned me on again and I knew I was very wet at the moment and needed some attention if not to be fucked really hard. But I knew after he just came that much that he wouldn't be able to do that for at least a little while.

He looked down at me on the floor in front of his legs after he calmed down from his intense orgasm and saw that I was horny as hell. He watched me play with myself. I could tell after seeing how I looked turned him on again. Watching me made his cock jumped a little, but nowhere near hard again.

"Stand up." I stood up. He looked over my body slowly see that I was just wearing a tee shirt and my uniform vest. The tee shirt was long enough to cover my pussy so I knew he didn't know how I wet I really was.

"Come here." He wanted me to sit on his desk. So wonder is was cleared before I got here. He helped me up and I tried to sit with my legs closed, but he touched above my knees and pulled my legs apart so that my pussy was right in front of his face. I watched as his eyes went down there and his eyes opened more and I knew he saw that I was quite wet.

"What a nice wet pussy." Was he going to eat me? There is nothing I like better than I guy's face between my legs licking up my wetness. My breathing quickened in anticipation. He continued to say, "but we'll get to that soon enough." I loved his small comments that seemed to tease me so much. He slipped his hands under my shirt around my waist and he pulled me closer. My legs were spread mostly. As he pulled me, his face got closer and closer to my aching pussy, but he didn't do anything. Instead he moved his hands higher up inside my shirt and rubbed my skin all over. Mr. Richardson stopped with both his hands on my breast and pinched them just enough that it didn't hurt, but was very pleasurable. All I could think about was him touching my pussy.

"You are so beautiful and have such soft and smooth skin." He took off my vest and left on just my white tee shirt. He looked me over and told me how sexy I looked sitting on his desk the way I was. He sat up with his hands still around my waist and moved his head to my left breast. He kissed it through the shirt and then looked up at me. His touch was like nothing I had ever felt. My body reacted to the slightest movement he made and I just wanted to be touched more and more. He gave me an intense dirty look and then moved his head back to my breast and put it into his mouth with the shirt too and began to suck gently. Watching him suck my tit was electrifying. It sent shocks straight to my pussy like someone turned on a switch to make me wetter and wetter. I moaned more. He took his head away from me again and looked me in the eyes with the most seductive look I have ever seen and then slowly pushed up my shirt and took it off. He lowered his head down again to my other breast and began to suck even harder than before and nibbled a little at it. Driving me crazy with desire. I moaned again and let my head fall backwards as I enjoyed what my dean was doing to me. He left my breast after some time and trailed his way down to my stomach with wet soft kisses.

"Your pussy smells so sweet. I bet it tastes just as sweet too." He spread me legs more and lifted them up and placed them on his shoulders while he lowered his face down to my fire spot.

"Oh God, please sir." I begged.

I watched as he buried his head between my legs. I felt his tongue run slowly up and down my slit once and I got shivers down and up my whole body. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer while his tongue did its work. He teased my clit for a while making sure not to touch it. He licked from my ass to my slit up and down over and over again. It was driving me crazy! He was going so slowly. His tongue was going in circles around my clit little by little and finally he touched it. It sent a powerful surge through my body giving me an orgasm that was so intense, but he didn't stop there. He took it into his mouth and sucked my clit harder and harder while his tongue lashed at it too.

"Oh Yes, Oh God, Please!!" My body was shaking continuously as I had orgasm after orgasm. His tongue just lapped at my clit faster and faster. Then he plunged it into my pussy as far as it would go. Now his face was buried in my pussy as much as it could have been. I could feel his nose rubbing my clit, too, which just made the whole scene of watching him eat me intensified. His tongue darted in and out of me like a tiny cock. I was breathing so hard and I just kept cumming and cumming. It was the most wonderful feeling I had ever felt. After what seemed like forever, he pulled his face away and took my legs off of his shoulders to sit back in his chair. I titled my head up and again and looked over him as I tried to catch my breath. His face was covered in my cum and his tongue went round and round his lips trying to get all my juices in his mouth. I continued looking down his chest and saw that his body was a little sweaty. Farther down his cock stood straight up staring at me again. His hand was stoking it slowly and I watched it as it grew to full size. Wow, I thought myself, that's one nice hard cock.

He stopped stoking himself for a moment and went to pick my body up so that I could sit on him and finish doing what his hand had started. He lowered my on to his prick and eased it in to my pussy inch by inch. He was so huge it took my body a little while to stretch and take him all the way in. But once he was in, it felt so good. He placed his hands on my hips and slowly moved me up and down gently.

"I'm going. To fuck you. So hard. You’re going to. Have to beg me to stop." He said moaning in between moving me over his shaft and his words. I was breathing hard and moaning so much because it felt so good. I wanted him to fuck me like I had never been fucked. He began to quicken the pace and I place my hands behind me so I could get leverage off the desk. Within a few moments, I was sliding him almost all the out and ramming him back in me. God it felt so good. He moved his hands over my waist and up to my breast. He teased them by pinching them knowing that it would make me grip his pulsing cock harder. When we got a good rhythm going he moved his hands back to my waist and hips and began to bang his cock deeper in me. He pounded my pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He'd push me up and then force me back down impaling and thrusting his cock deeper and harder than the last time.

"I'm getting close to filling your tight pussy with my cum!" He said with a combination of screams and grunts. After he lets out those words, he truly fucked me for all the he was worth and just pounded my pussy so good. Up and down I went on his lap feeling his cock getting stiffer and harder. In moments he let his cum explode inside me and it was amazing. I sat on his lap hugging him while we each caught our breath.

"I hope you learned your lesson young lady."

I thought to myself, I got the best sex of my life and punishment for something I didn't even do. Wonder what would have happened if I really was guilty of something?? But just replied, "Yes, sir."

I left school that day and was confronted by Brian and Billy. But that's another story.

12