Dear Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here is what happened with Cheryl. At school she stopped me in the hall to apologize for Saturday night. She said she sometimes gets carried away and doesn't always think before she acts. I told her that I knew exactly what she meant. We had a really nice exchange before we had to run to class. She asked if I wanted to hang out after school so we could talk some more. I agreed. I don't have anyone else here to discuss the things that have been happening in my life.

We had a really long talk. I asked why she didn't make Jim wear a rubber and if she ever worried about getting pregnant. She told me most of the boys didn't want to wear a rubber. At first she tried to manage by only having sex during the right time of the month or by asking the boy to pull out and not shoot inside her, but twice they forgot and she was worried sick until her period came. After that she got a diaphragm from a lady all the girls go to and said she could arrange to get one made for me if I wanted.

I finally got up the nerve to ask her about what she did to me at the party and if she does that with all the girls. Cheryl said that I was only the second person. I was shocked when she told me that Miss Baker was the first. Miss Baker was tutoring Cheryl when she suddenly kissed her. Cheryl didn't know what to do and just let it happen. Miss Baker fingered her to a climax and then used her mouth until she had another. Miss Baker took off her clothes and asked Cheryl to do her the same way only it was more like an order. Cheryl said it sounds crazy but in a way she wanted to just to see what it was like and besides she didn't really want to disobey Miss Baker because she was a teacher.

Cheryl got between h Miss Baker's legs and realized how much different she was down there from Cheryl. Miss Baker had shaved off all her hair so Cheryl could see every detail. Her mound puffed out from between her legs like a big peach that had been cut in half. Her folds were dark and protruded way out through her gash like sheets of burnt paper. The most amazing thing was her pleasure button. It was at least a half-inch long. Cheryl said that once she began she actually enjoyed giving Miss Baker pleasure. When Miss Baker had a climax her juices squirted almost like she was peeing only it wasn't pee because Cheryl could tell by the taste. Anyway, Cheryl saw Miss Baker several more times before she was fired for trying to do the same thing to Nancy Miller.

I don't know why, but listening to her talk about Miss Baker was getting me excited. Cheryl looked at me with her big eyes and suddenly we were kissing. I won't go into all the details but we had sex if you can call being with a girl having sex. It was so much different than with a guy. She knew just where and how to touch, and her body was so soft and sensual. When she finished doing me I wanted to return the favor. I slid down her body, lifted her skirt, and pulled off her panties. I could see the faint outline of her gash visible through the dark curls that covered her mound. I spread her petals with my fingers and watched the juices gather in her opening. Then I moved my mouth over her and pushed my tongue inside.

It's hard to describe what it was like. I knew exactly how to pleasure her by doing to her what I like done to me. The excitement was in knowing that I was giving her pleasure. I used my fingers and tongue. She moaned and squirmed against me and finally had a climax. I clamped my lips around her opening and sucked her secretions into my mouth. She was still shaking when I climbed on top on kissed her on the lips. That's when we heard her mother come home so we quickly dressed and had our books open on the bed when she walked in to say hi.

We agreed to get together again on Thursday at her house and talk some more although I know it will be more than just talk and I want it to be. I must still like boys because I rub off thinking about them, but I also rub off thinking about Cheryl and, please don't take this the wrong way, I think about being with you like that too. Of course I would never do anything you didn't want but I can't help but think it. I told Skip I was going to have sex with him this weekend but I'm afraid I won't like it and that I am becoming a lesbian.

Please write soon.

Your confused friend, XXX-Linda

Dear Becky,

I have so much to tell you but first I need to say that your letter really surprised me. I had no idea that Miss Baker had made advances on you like she did with Cheryl. I can understand why you let her do it. After all she was a teacher. At least you didn't have to do her like Cheryl and it was only one time. I wish you had told me though. You know I would never judge you or say anything to anyone. I can understand why you were upset that you had a climax but I think it is only natural.

I did see Cheryl on Thursday. We got naked and pleasured each other to many climaxes. Afterwards Cheryl asked if I was still a virgin. I told her I had been foolishly saving myself but planned to have sex with Skip on Saturday. Cheryl told me it would be better if I broke my cherry first and asked if I wanted her to do it for me. I thought maybe I didn't have one anymore after being fingered but she said it had only stretched. She rolled a rubber over the tapered end of a carrot and pushed it into me until I felt a small pinch. There was a tiny bit of blood but that is all. She said to tell Skip that I used to ride horses if he asks why I don't have a cherry.

As it turns out I didn't lose my virginity to Skip. I lost it to Bobby on Friday night. I know what you are going to say and you are right. I certainly wasn't planning it and even stayed at home rather than go to the party Bobby wanted me to attend. I was sound asleep when I heard a knock on the window. It was Bobby. He was soaking wet from the rain that was pouring down. He asked if he could come inside to get dry. I felt sorry for him and, like a fool, I opened the window but told him he had to be quiet. He took off his clothes and wanted to hold me to get warm. My nightgown got all wet so he asked me to take it off and of course I did.

I don't know why I can't help myself when I am around Bobby. The way he looks at me with those big eyes and killer smile just melts any resistance I have. Somehow we ended up in my bed naked and kissing. I felt him grow hard against me. He fingered me and I stroked him with my hand. After I had a climax I slid down his body to take him into my mouth. As soon as I put my lips around him I could taste another girl but I didn't really mind. After a while my jaw got really sore so I did him with my hand and then my breasts but none of it worked. He pulled me on top of him and said he could just rub it back and forth between my thighs and promised to not go inside me.

I can't explain exactly how it happened. His penis moved along the folds of my sex. I was moving with him and shifted to put more pressure on my pleasure button. Somehow that caused the tip of his penis to press against my opening. I was so lost in the passion of the moment that I pushed down on him at an angle that made him slip inside me. Before he could pull away I pushed down even harder and felt him go deeper. More and more of his penis slid into my body stretching me open and filling me completely. There was no pain because Cheryl broke my cherry - only pure intense pleasure unlike anything I had ever felt.

I kissed him hard on the lips and felt the final inch of his penis slide into me. I didn't move at first. I wanted the experience of being completely filled to last forever. I could feel him pulsing inside me and I squeezed him back. My whole body was trembling. It was like I was standing on the edge of a cliff and the slightest movement would send me over the edge. Then he slowly moved inside me. He pulled out and pushed back in filling me so completely over and over I thought I was going to die. Bobby had to put his hand over my mouth to keep the loud moans and squeals I was making from waking my parents.

The first climax was so powerful I think I blacked out momentarily. I remember only that I found myself on my back with Bobby on top thrusting into me. My body was consumed with pleasure. I could feel him going deep inside me again and again. I bit my lip to keep the moans and shrieks from escaping and waking my parents. It felt like I was having one climax after the next or maybe it was just a never ending climax. My entire body was shaking. I threw my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his thighs to keep from shattering.

Bobby finally pulled out. I was trying to catch my breath when he rolled me onto my stomach. He straddled my thighs, lifted my bottom off the bed and slid into me from behind right between my butt cheeks. I grabbed a pillow and buried my face to muffle my screams. He thrust into me really hard and fast. I tilted my butt at an angle which made him go even deeper inside me. It felt like my whole world was spinning into another universe. I was barely conscious when he finally pulled out. He rolled me over and sprayed his stuff all over my breasts and stomach. I was still shaking when Bobby grabbed his clothes and climbed out the window.

When Skip came by the house for our date on Saturday we went back to my room since my parents were out for the night. We got naked and climbed into bed. I wished I had let him be the first because he was so loving and gentle. We kissed and fondled each other for a long time. He pleasured me with his fingers and then his mouth. Just when I was recovering from a climax he climbed on top and rubbed against me finding my opening and slowly pushing into me.

If he was surprised I didn't have a cherry he never said anything. He pushed deeper and deeper until he was completely buried. I already told you that he is longer than Bobby and I could feel it. He moved in and out sending ripples of pleasure through my body. I didn't have to worry about waking my parents like I did with Bobby. Afterwards Skip told me I was so loud that he was worried the neighbors might hear. I was in the middle of a series of really powerful climaxes the first time Skip grunted. I thought he was shooting inside me and pushed him away, but it turned out he was wearing a rubber. I don't even remember him putting it on.

We had sex for almost three hours only taking brief breaks to get a snack or go to the bathroom. Needless to say I set my personal record for the number of climaxes in one night. Skip went through four rubbers and never seemed to tire. I wanted more but he didn't have any more rubbers. I told him he could do me without one as long as he pulled out before he shot. He lasted almost 30 minutes pausing only to change positions. We were both exhausted and sweating with perspiration when he pulled out and sprayed all over my breasts and stomach.

I don't know why but I feel different now that I'm not a virgin. I see people, even my parents, looking at me like they know but of course how could they? Well, everyone in school knows but that is different. Anyway, I can't wait to hear all the juicy details when you lose your virginity to Mike. I guess the prom is next weekend so it won't be long. By the way, did I tell you that Skip asked me to mine? I think Brian mentioned that I didn't have a date. I'm so excited!

Love, Your BFF - Linda

Dear Becky,

I'm really glad your family is coming for a visit this summer. We have so much to catch up on! Who would have thought that neither of us would be virgins the next time we saw each other. Are you really serious about wanting to be with me the same way I was with Cheryl? You know I want that too but I also don't ever want anything to threaten our friendship.

Speaking of Cheryl, I went to her house on Tuesday after school and we pleasured each other. She had a plug-in device her mother uses for relaxation. She turned it on and pressed the tip against my pleasure button. I had a climax so powerful that I thought it was going to rip me apart. I had to push her away. Anyway, before I left she set me up with an appointment to get fitted for a diaphragm with that lady she knows. She said it would only be a matter of time before a boy shoots inside me.

Well she was right about that. Bobby knocked on my window again on Wednesday night. I had just turned out the lights but my parents were still up and sitting in the front room. I told him he had to leave but you know how Bobby can be. He was looking at me with his big brown pleading eyes and said that if I showed him my breasts he would go away. Like you said, I have a hard time saying no. I told him that I wasn't going to turn on a light but he said he could see just fine from the streetlamp outside and the night light in my room.

Like an idiot I took off my night shirt but kept on my panties so he couldn't see me down there. Bobby said my breasts were beautiful and asked me to play with them. I must have been out of my mind. I don't know why I let him control me like that, but I lifted my hands and squeezed them. Then he told me - more like ordered me - to play with my nipples. I must admit that doing this in front of him was somehow erotic. What Bobby did next was even crazier. He unfastened his pants and began stroking himself right there in front of me.

Watching him while I touched my breasts made me dizzy with excitement. Bobby asked me to take off my panties and rub myself. I didn't even hesitate. Bobby whispered really nasty and dirty thoughts about what he really wanted to do to me as the two of us stood there pleasuring ourselves in the light of the street lamp. I was really close to a climax when he asked me to push my butt through the window so he could do me like he did on Friday. I know it sounds crazy but I was so dizzy with excitement that I did it without even thinking. It was a little awkward. I had to put my hands on my knees for support.

I almost died when I felt Bobby rubbing the tip of his penis through my folds and over my sensitive spot. Suddenly he thrust hard and plunged deep filling me completely. I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming. The pounding deep inside me was excruciating. He pulled out and slammed back into me again and again making me dizzy with pleasure. The first climax hit me like a truck. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Bobby didn't stop. He slammed into me faster and deeper sending me spinning into an orgasmic frenzy. I was trying desperately to muffle my shrieks with my hand but it was becoming harder and harder.

I was just catching my breath and gaining some semblance of sanity when Bobby thrust really deep inside me and grunted. He didn't pull out. He kept shooting and shooting. Well that set off another big climax which went on and on until he finally finished. I quickly pulled my butt back through the window and turned around to confront him about shooting inside me. There was so much stuff that I could feel it running down my legs and dripping onto the floor.

Bobby said he was sorry but he couldn't help it. He was too far gone to pull out when it happened. I told him not to do it again but I didn't get too mad because I knew my period was in a few days and Cheryl had told me I couldn't get pregnant during the last week. Besides, I kind of liked how it felt when he shot his stuff into me. I can't wait to get my diaphragm so I don't have to worry about that anymore.

I know that when I get your next letter you will no longer be a virgin. I want all the details! As you know, I'm going to my prom with Skip but it's a week later. We are going to double date with Brian and Molly. Of course I told my parents that I was sleeping over at Molly's and she said she was sleeping over with me so we can both stay out all night. I can't wait!

Love and Kisses - Linda

Dear Becky,

I read your letter over and over again just so I could memorize all the details. I told you words couldn't describe what it really feels like to have a boy inside you. I'm glad you took my suggestion and broke your cherry before you had sex with Mike. I can't believe you did it seven times with him in one night. No wonder you were sore the next day. I still think it is weird that he made you strip and pose for pictures before you had sex but maybe that was his way of getting ready.

I did get my period on Friday which was a relief. I didn't think I could get pregnant by Bobby but I still worried a little. Anyway, Skip had to work on Friday night so we went out Saturday. When he went to touch me down there I pulled his hand away and told him I was having my period. It was so embarrassing. I told him to sit back and I would do him with my mouth, only this time I was going to make it really special.

Usually I can make him shoot pretty fast if I really try but I wanted this one to last. I went slow, first licking the tip and swirling my tongue around it. Then I kissed my way down the underside of his length all the way to his testicles. I spent some time licking, kissing and sucking on them while stroking him with my hand at the same time. I could tell it was driving him crazy. I finally kissed my way back up his shaft and teased the tip some more. He was really groaning. I massaged his testicle with my fingers, then plunged my lips down his length and took him deep into my mouth.

I could tell he was getting close so I backed off. I sat up and kissed him on the lips while I slowly stroked him with my hand. When I felt him relax I took him back in my mouth. He was really worked up and grabbed my head holding me down and thrusting hard between my lips. I didn't mind but I was having a hard time keeping up with him because he was moving so fast. Spit was pouring out from my lips and running down his shaft. Somehow I managed to pull away before he shot. I went back to kissing and licking his testicles until he had calmed.

The next time I took him in my mouth I felt him pushing against my throat. Cheryl had told me there were women that could take a man all the way if they opened their throat and relaxed. I was curious so I tried it by pushing my tongue out through my lips and relaxing but it was not working. Each time he pushed into my throat I gagged and had to pull away. I was determined though and next time forced my mouth down even further. At first I thought I was going to die but I didn't pull away. I tried to relax. He slid deeper. Suddenly the urge to gag slowly went away and I was able to take him deeper until I felt his pubic hairs brush against my lips.

Skip was groaning like he was in agony. I held him in my throat as long as I could but had to pull away to get some air. The next time he slid into my throat a little easier. The third time he slipped in without any effort. Doing that to Skip had unleashed his wild side. He went crazy and grabbed my head forcing my mouth up and down his length and into my throat again and again. I was gagging and choking but he didn't stop. Tears were running down my cheeks smearing my make-up. Spit was flying everywhere. When he was ready to shoot Skip forced his penis into my throat and roared like a lion lifting up from the seat of the car.

His stuff came shooting out so hard that at first I thought he was peeing. I choked on it because he was in my throat. It came spraying out of my nose. I managed to pull him back into my mouth. He kept shooting and shooting and shooting. I tried to swallow but there was just too much. It was drooling out from my lips and running down my chin. He finally fell back in his seat as the last few drops dribbled into my mouth.

Skip apologized for being so rough with me but I said I didn't mind at all and was glad that I could make him feel good. He laughed and said 'good' was way too mild to describe what I made him feel. He asked how I learned to do that with my throat and was surprised when I told him it was the first time. That implied that he thinks I do those kinds of things with other people. It is certainly no secret. He didn't seem to mind though, and even talked about how much he was looking forward to taking me to the prom.