Dear David, We Have To Talk

Story Info
Wife finds Hubby's Browsing History, Brings Fantasy to life.
12.2k words
3.74
7.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit

This Story is for Literotica Readers Only...

Please don't read this, if a story about a husband who permits his wife to have sex with other men, Especially Black Men, Upsets You, We Don't Need Upset Tender Flowers complaining more than they already do..........

******

I love "We Have to Talk" stories because just from the title you realize these main characters are about to have issues to deal with, which usually gets the story rolling. I probably will have a hundred more to write eventually. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks, Buster2U

**********************************************************************************************

Dear David, We Have To Talk,

by Buster2U

My Name is David Lyndon, my wife is Kathy Lyndon. We are both 25 and have been married for 5 years now. There are no children yet, but we talked it over and agreed that she would stop taking her birth control pills, so kids should start coming soon.

We actually met in the lunchroom here at Silicon Valley's Largest hard drive manufacturer. She was friendly, but didn't wear makeup so I wasn't especially attracted to her at first. We began to chat occasionally during lunch a few times, she seemed very sweet and was so nice to me that I finally asked her out for coffee after work.

That led to dinner, and after that, we started dating and soon realized we were perfect for each other, and moved in together getting shacked up. Over a year and a half of living together, we took the big step and tied the knot, getting married after two years of being exclusive.

Now, since we are a young married couple without children, we have been able to start saving for a home and still go do a lot of fun things. The weather here in Silicon Valley, at the South end of the San Francisco Bay is usually very nice.

So we can easily go camping from Springtime through Fall in Yosemite. Or go to the beach in Santa Cruz. We love to go to the Nude beach, like the 'red white & blue' beach to show off my wife's very nice, exceptional figure.

We have to pay to get in there, but it keeps perverts with cameras from taking illicit pictures of other men's nude wives or young daughters there. Sex is NOT permitted as nudist families with children of all ages are usually present. Kathy likes "no tan lines" from going to that kind of beach.

When Kathy walks around nude in front of lots of people it usually gets us both so aroused that it stimulates intense sex between us, later at home. Sometimes we will even join a Volleyball game. I love to see my wife, Kathy's, big bare beautiful breasts bounce, jiggle, and sway, while she is naked playing volleyball among so many other folks.

One of my favorite things to do occasionally is to take my sexy wife to a 'free beach'. That is a beach that is 'unsupervised', where women go topless, and some folks go nude, smoke weed, or even have sex if they want.

Sometimes a sneaky pervert will take pictures of the naked woman there until someone's husband or boyfriend takes offense and pounds the crap out of the pervert's ass for being so rude.

Regardless, at a 'Free Beach,' there is no cost, it is 'free' and there are no guards to enforce any rules or prevent any problems. Parents usually won't take any children there because of obvious nudity, drug use, and sex. State beaches are for families, they charge a small fee but have patrols and lifeguards there to prevent issues.

We like the 'free beaches' the best, so that is usually where we go when we go to the beach. Kathy will usually get naked, or at least topless to show off her beautiful breasts to all the men there that she can. We both love that.

We typically will walk a good way, to find the perfect place to lay out our beach blanket. Sometimes I try to pick a spot where I can see a single, naked guy sunning by himself in the distance. So that later I can pretend that I have fallen asleep, with my straw hat (with holes) over my face.

Then I can watch what happens when I whisper to Kathy to go ask the naked guy, to put suntan lotion on her back (because I am, supposedly asleep). This can get pretty exciting as he rubs the suntan lotion on her naked back, while she is thrusting out her beautiful bare breasts that are begging to be kissed, sucked, and squeezed.

The rule that we have agreed on for this game is that she is NOT allowed to verbally encourage him to fuck her. She can moan, thrust out her breasts and act aroused. But She is NOT allowed to verbally invite him to fuck her. It is very exciting to watch your young horny wife flirting with another man like that, especially when they are both completely naked!

That is very exciting for me to watch since she is always so very horny. She might even permit him to rub lotion on her breasts or she might play with his cock, while he doesn't know that I am watching. So far, fortunately, she has never actually fucked another guy, but it sure has gotten very close a few times.

Sometimes we just go on a drive up to San Francisco, to visit Chinatown, Broadway, or Fisherman's Wharf. Other times we might drive to visit a Giant Redwood Forest in Scotts Valley or sometimes drive a little further the other way to visit the Central Valley, or drive south just a little ways to go wine tasting in Morgan Hill and the Gilroy area.

Some weekends we just go to the Santa Cruz boardwalk, go on rides, or play games, just to watch all the other men drool over my wife, as she prances around in her tiny Bikini. We both just act like we don't notice the men staring at her beautiful almost naked sexy body.

Sometimes busty women will walk down the boardwalk topless at the urging of their husband or Boyfriend, for the enjoyment of all the other men. I think that is very HOT, and have tried to get Kathy to do it also. However, so far, I haven't been able to convince Kathy to do that.

Another fun thing for us to do occasionally is to go over to The Brass Rail, in Sunnyvale, on Wednesday night. That is Amateur night, and we both love it when she dances topless on stage for hundreds of men to watch her beautiful body and bare breasts bounce, jiggle, and sway.

On Amateur night they invite any single or married housewife, or college gal that wants to get up on stage to dance topless. This is a very popular night and the bar is always crowded for this and we always have a lot of fun showing her off and making friends..

Kathy isn't that great of a topless dancer, but she still frequently wins because of her good looks, big smile, and her erotic shimmy and jiggle of her very beautiful breasts, when she is on stage.

My favorite part when we do that is when Kathy comes off the stage after dancing topless, she will usually walk back to our table topless, very slowly with her hands on top of her head, a big inviting smile, and moving very slowly.

Usually, almost every man that she walks past, will reach over and squeeze her ass or her breasts as she goes by. If a man is attractive, she has even stopped to let him suck her breasts. I love to see her do that, it turns us both on so much. It amazes me how all these strange men's hands are all over her body REALLY get her motor running for later in bed at home.

We've done so much stuff since we've been together. Life has been very good for us. We constantly grow closer and more 'in love', as we are so happy together. I wouldn't ever want to lose my beautiful wife Kathy. I would be glad to do almost anything to make her happy because I love her so much.

She was so shy when we first met, but since we have been together, she has bloomed and grown more confident, outgoing, and even more attractive. I find it so amazing how much she has changed for the better since we have been together.

Since we've been together, Kathy has started to wear underwear, makeup and even a bra. She has gotten her nipples and belly button pierced, a tramp stamp tattoo on her lower back just above her perfect tight ass, she grown her beautiful blonde hair longer and wears it in a sexy blonde ponytail for me. I think she is the sexiest woman alive.

I don't know for sure, but it seems like it must have been my constant sucking, squeezing, and otherwise playing with Kathy's beautiful breasts that must have caused them to grow two full cup sizes. Kathy grew from a nice "C" cup when we first met, to a very nice healthy "DD" cup, just last year.

So, Life has been good since we have been together. We have lots of sex, lots of toys, and we do lots of naughty things together. Life couldn't be much better. We are renting a house and even ride together to work each day to save gas. I think that they used to call us Yuppies, but nowadays it is called Dinks or Dinc's, Double income no children.

********************************

Then one night as we were preparing for bed, we'd been smoking some weed as it was Friday night and drinking some wine. Kathy was acting a little "Frisky" so I hurried to brush my teeth and get naked for bed, hoping for some sex. When my sweetheart slid naked under the covers next to me, we cuddled our naked bodies together, so wonderfully.

Kathy takes hold of my cock as I put my arm around her to hold her close, we kiss tenderly to reaffirm our love, then Kathy whispers to me...

"David, we have to talk."

Kathy's eyes looked up innocently at me, but with a naughty smile, as I held her tightly to me and felt her big soft warm breasts against my side.

"Yes, Sweetheart, what about?" I whispered back as I moaned in pleasure from her sweet touch, as my sweet Kathy grips my soft cock and starts to stroke me gently and slowly with one hand while her other hand begins to softly massage my balls.

"I have seen your browser history, Honey," Kathy whispered, just leaving her statement lying there silently, I felt a cold chill wondering what she had noticed.

"Really? Did you see anything interesting there?" I whispered gently.

"Honey, I noticed that every time I leave the house, go to the store, go to my Mom's, or go anywhere that leaves you home alone, you are looking at 'wife sharing porn', and I noticed that you seem to really favor the ones with a pretty wife with Big Tits, a good figure and a Blonde ponytail, like me?" Kathy purrs.

*******************************

"Really? You noticed that?" I whisper and swallow nervously.

"Yes, I did, Sweetheart. So, is that what you want to see? Do you want to see me letting another man put his hands on my big breasts, squeezing them, sucking them, and fondling my breasts making me hot, and horny until I can't resist his sexual advances?" Kathy coos sweetly

"I don't know. It kinda turns me on to think it might be you, doing those naughty things, in those videos." I whispered.

"David, You know if I let another man fondle my breasts very long, I would probably let him fuck me too! Like what almost happened last time at the 'free' beach. So, have you changed your mind now? Are you thinking that you would like to share me with another man now, Honey?" Kathy coos.

"I admit it is very exciting to think about seeing another man having sex with you, but I am really just too afraid that I might lose you, if another man fucks you and gives you better orgasms than I do, Honey," I said.

"Tempting a stranger to play with my breasts, as we do at the free beach, is always so exciting for me, as it is for you. I know that if the stranger does go ahead and touch my bare breasts, he might get me so aroused that I just can't say 'No', just because it feels so good. Are you beginning to want that to happen now, Honey?" Kathy whispers.

"I don't know Honey, the idea is very exciting and turns me on a lot. But, I am just afraid to let you fuck another man because I am afraid that I might lose you. He might fuck you better than me, he might be bigger, better, and make you climax more than me, and I don't ever want to lose you, I love you too much." I whispered.

"David, just because another man fucks me, it would NOT mean that I would stop loving YOU. If you want to keep having me play around teasing men at the beach, you better realize that sooner or later, someone will probably get his cock in me. When that happens I don't want you to 'freak out', get violent, leave me there, or divorce me." Kathy purrs

"I understand what you are saying, Honey" I whisper

"David, I sincerely want you to understand that I will NEVER stop loving you. I won't ever stop loving you, regardless of how good another man's cock might feel inside me. OK?" purrs Kathy

"Yes, I understand Honey. You are correct. If we keep teasing other men, sooner or later one of them, will get their cock in your pussy. When that happens, I will do my best NOT to get upset, storm off, or get violent, I promise." I whispered.

"Good, I am glad to hear that Sweetheart. I mean, if you really wanted to see me let another man touch my breasts more than I have done at the Brass Rail after dancing on an amateur night, You still might be able to talk me into that, whenever you want." Kathy whispers.

"I don't know Honey. You know that I love showing your beautiful body off to other men. I really love to see you see making them horny for you, jealous of me, and making them want to fuck you. But to actually share your beautiful body with another man, or give another man the opportunity to give you orgasms scares the heck out of me." I said

"Why, does it scare you so much, Honey?" Kathy whispers.

" I'm just so afraid that you might like the orgasms with some other man, more than the orgasms you get from me, Honey," I said.

"David, David, My Sweetheart, you don't have to be scared about that, Honey." Kathy lovingly purrs,

"Really? Why?" I whisper

"David, I won't ever, EVER leave you for another man, Honey. I don't care how many wonderful or powerful orgasms other men might give me, I will always love you, and l will ALWAYS come back home to you after you permit someone else to use my body. No matter what! I promise with all my heart David." Kathy coos so sweetly and softly.

"Really? No Matter what?" I whisper.

"David, Sweetheart, No matter what, I will always still want you and only you, to be my ONE AND ONLY husband." Kathy, purrs as reassures me, in her softest and sweetest loving voice.

"That is really nice to hear you tell me that, Kathy. I will try to be braver and stronger to please you so that I can permit you more freedom, it is just that I am so afraid to lose you." I whisper.

"Please Sweetheart, you don't ever have to be afraid to let other men touch me. If you want to see that happen, because I love you so very much. Nor do you have anything to fear, if you want to share me with other men. I Promise with all my heart, that I will ALWAYS come back home to you afterward, no matter how good they make me feel." Kathy purrs sweetly.

"Thank You, for telling me this Sweetheart," I whisper.

"Another thing I want to point out David. Take a close look at your wife, for a moment." Kathy says as she gets back out of bed and turns on her bedside light on her nightstand so I can see her body better.

"David, look at my body, my big and very beautiful breasts, my perfect hourglass figure, my pretty face, my tight ass, I am a really HOT Babe!" as Kathy slowly spins around.

"Yes, you are very attractive, Kathy," I answer.

"DAVID, Wake up. Everyman wants to fuck me. I am HOT. I get "hit" on constantly, every day, all the time! If I wanted to be with someone else, I could easily be with them. I am with YOU because I love you. I want to be YOUR wife and NOT be with anyone else. So STOP being so afraid. I will be yours forever until I die. I promise you!" Kathy says sincerely as she gets back into bed with me.

"I have an idea, David. Do you want to learn to trust me more?" Kathy whispers.

"Yes, I would love to trust you more Honey, Kathy," I whisper.

"Ok, then. Go get your straight razor, alcohol, and a large clean towel, for me, please." Kathy smiles softly.

I go into the bathroom and get the items that my wife asked for, without a clue what she is going to do.

"Okay, put your legs around me, Honey, so your crotch is in my lap" Kathy purrs

"Really? Are you sure?" I moved as requested, by my beautiful wife Kathy, but i am feeling a small apprehension.

"Now David, I want you to try to trust me as much as you can while I begin to wash your cock and your balls with this alcohol. Can you try to do that for me, Honey?" Kathy coos.

"I am a little nervous, I admit," I whisper.

Kathy very thoroughly washed my crotch and then dried my crotch with our nice fluffy towel.

"Now, David, I want you to close your eyes, and keep them closed." Kathy purrs

"OK, Sweetheart. I have my eyes closed." I whispered.

"David, this may sting a little bit, what I am about to do. But try not to move as I apply your straight razor to your balls. I don't want to cut you any more than I need to." Kathy coos.

"OK, Kathy. I will try not to move, while you cut me." I whisper, now I am scared to death.

"David, I am going to cut you slowly, so I can stop anytime if you start to cry. But I want you to learn to trust me and try not to be afraid, here, put this pillow over your face. I don't want you to watch, and I don't want to hear you cry either, because I need to focus." whispers Kathy.

I take the pillow and put it over my face.

"OK, I am going to begin now. Try not to cry out, scream, or move, Honey. I will try to be careful, but I haven't done this in a long time. Trust Me." Kathy says.

"OK, Honey, I will try," I whisper.

Then I feel Kathy pick up my ball sac, I hear her opening the straight razor, my heart starts racing, I am waiting for the pain, and I try NOT to move. I feel something touching my ball sack. It stings a bit. It must be the razor, Is she removing my balls? I love her so much. If Kathy wants to take my balls, I will let her. I don't need them without her.

"I love you so much, Kathy. Go ahead, take my balls if you want. I love you with all my being. It is 'OK' if you want to hurt me so very badly like this. I really love you, It is OK if you want to take them, Honey. I love you more than my balls." I whisper,

Then I feel a deep pain in my nut sack. I know now, that I have lost my balls.

"Do you still Love me, David?" Kathy whispers to me.

"Yes, Sweetheart, will all my heart," I whisper back.

"Do you still love me after I cut your balls off? If you still love me I'm going to take your cock now also. Is that 'OK'? Do you still love me enough to let take your cock also?" Kathy purrs so softly.

"Yes Sweetheart. You mean more to me than anything. Even my balls and my cock." I whisper,

Then I begin to cry over the loss of my genitals and tears begin running down my face knowing I am going to live the rest of my life as an eunuch because I let my wife castrate me to prove my love and that I trust her. I fear that now, I will never enjoy sexual pleasure with my super sexy beautiful wife again!

"David? Are you crying?" asks my wife in the softest voice, like an Angel.

"Yes, Sweetheart," I whisper

"Why, are you crying, David," Kathys asks so Sweetly and innocently.

"Because you castrated me, Honey, and I let you do it to prove my love for you and that I trust you. Now, We won't be able to make love anymore." I cried.

"Then why don't you give me the pillow back and then you can stop your blood loss?" Kathy says softly.

I give Kathy the pillow back and quickly look down. I shocked! I still have my balls, and my cock and I don't see any blood. In fact, Kathy had put the straight razor back over on the nightstand. What?

"David, didn't you trust me? Didn't you know, in your heart, that I would NEVER really hurt you? David, how could you think that I would ever cut or purposely damage your man parts, David? Don't you trust me?" Kathy whispers,