Dear Diary...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on, while I was in my room, I suddenly thought of something. And when I realised that it might actually work, I got excited. It was a long shot, but I was so desperate to have her, that I was willing to try anything.

Before she got home, I was back in her room again. This time I didn't read her diary, instead I wrote in it. Just a few sentences.

'We need to fix this. You want me and I want you. If we weren't Mother and Son then that wouldn't be a problem. But we are, so it is. However, we can overcome it. This is what I think we should do, and it's a simple plan. We do it, and then afterwards we pretend that it didn't happen. We don't talk about it, and we act normally towards each other. To make it easier for us to have two separate lives we should have the following rules. We only do it in my bedroom. You initiate it by coming into my room, dressed only in your underwear. That, without anything needing to be said, will tell me what you want from me. When we've finished you go back to your room, and then, what happened in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.'

I ended it with, 'Sorry for reading your diary. I accidentally found it a few months ago when I was looking for the charger that you borrowed from me xxx'

That night I was so excited, in anticipation of it happening. However, all I got was disappointment, and the same again the next night. By nature I'm an optimist, but after seven days without any success, I realised that my plan wasn't going to work. It was time for plan B, unfortunately though, I didn't have a plan B. That night I tried to come up with one. However, by the time I fell asleep I still hadn't thought of something.

Those few seconds when you're waking up, when you are still half-asleep, can be disorienting. It was like that for me now. It felt as if the bed was shaking, but I knew that wasn't possible. Soon it would stop, when I was fully awake. However, when I realised it wasn't the bed that was moving, that it was me, and it was because somebody was shaking me, I was wide awake in an instance.

When I turned on the bedside light, standing there was my Mother, and she was just in her underwear!

For what seemed like ages, but was actually only a few seconds, both of us were staring at each other. I broke the spell when I beckoned her into my bed with my hand. When she was in it, next to me, I thought that I would have to make the first move, but it was her that took the initiative. She kissed me, and it wasn't a Mother's kiss. It was on the lips. The intensity of it took me by surprise, so I was slow to respond. However, when I did, I was matching her.

I was only twenty one years old, but I'd forgotten how good kissing could be. I couldn't even remember when I'd last done it. With my recent girlfriends, I'd got used to skipping it, instead of doing it, I'd always started with their breasts.

We only stopped when I started fondling her big tits. I was now eager to get those melons out, and my hands and mouth on her ripe nipples. Bras can be a challenge for me, but thankfully, not today. I got it off without any fuss. And as soon as it was off, I was enthusiastically enjoying her gorgeous tits.

I wanted to do everything to them, and I was well on my way to achieving that. She liked me rolling her nipple between a finger and thumb, but pulling on it was better for her. However, it was when I greedily sucked on it that was making her squirm.

"Lick my cunt."

i was still recovering from hearing her use such crude language, when she said more.

"And after you've made me come I'll return the favour."

This was just how I like sex to be. It wasn't going to be a quick snack, it was going to be a feast. We were going to take our time, we were going to indulge ourselves.

I was reaching for her panties, but she got there first. As soon as she'd taken them off, she quickly got ready. Her knees were high up and her legs were wide apart. It looked as if she was about to give birth.

When I got between her legs I didn't go straight for her honeypot, instead I caressed her inner thigh with my tongue. She liked it, but it wasn't long before she was urging me to go higher.

Her pussy had a strong aroma, but that was how I like it, and to me, the taste of it was better than the finest food. I started by probing her opening with my tongue, and that got appreciative noises from her. Then my mouth was on her labia, gently nibbling it. When I sucked as much of it as I could into her mouth, she gasped. I kept on doing it, and she kept on gasping. But eventually it got too much for her.

"Stop!"

I did, but only after doing it again for the last time.

All my attention was now directed towards her crown jewel, that little lump that gives her a lot of pleasure. I don't want to sound boastful, but I must say that I was doing a good job. Her clit was definitely getting my A game.

I'd quickly found its sweet spot, and what pressure was needed to keep her excited, but not so much that it was going to make her come quickly. And as the time passed, I was slowly notching it up.

"Make me come."

I was happy to go on for longer, but I wasn't going to frustrate her by ignoring her request.

As quickly as I could, I moved through the gears. Eventually, when the finger that was moving over her clit was a blur, she was on the edge. Then it was two fingers, quickly thrust deep into her, that finished her off.

When it started, I raised my head so that I could watch the climax that I'd given her. My chest swelled with pride as I saw how good it was. The expression on her face told me that it was intense, and it lasted a long time.

I thought that I might have to wait a while before she would be ready to suck my cock, but as soon as her climax was over she was unzipping me. Then, with some help from her, I took all my clothes off.

I was now naked. My big cock was standing proud, and like all the other women that I'd been with for the first time, she was going to praise it. But she didn't, instead she said something that dented my ego.

"I like it, but I've had bigger."

Then, after looking at it again, and while she was smiling, she said more.

"Only slightly longer, and that was your Father's."

Now I was OK, I didn't mind losing to him.

When I'd gone down on her, I'd given her my best effort, and she'd got a lot of pleasure from it. As soon as her lips were on my cock, I knew that I was going to get the same from her.

She started by kissing the tip of it, then she was licking its head, making sure to cover all of it. Next, she took some of it into her mouth, just a couple of inches. That was nice, but nice became good when she suddenly started bobbing her head.

It wasn't long before it became very good, because a lot of my cock was now in her mouth. She wasn't taking too much in, so she wasn't gagging, and that meant it had a steady rhythm. A rhythm that was going to eventually make me come.

Like I'd been with her, she was willing to go on for longer, but after some time, that was perhaps as long as ten minutes, I wanted it to end.

"Finish me off," and then I quickly added, "And I want to come in your mouth."

Her response to that was to speed up, and because she hadn't objected to my request to spurt into her mouth, I assumed that she was OK with that. However, I might be disappointed. Anne, a girlfriend from ages ago, always promised to do it, but never did. Then I smiled, because I knew that this time I would get what I wanted. She was my loving Mother, she always gives her Son everything he asks of her. Sometimes, like now, I even get something without having to ask for it!

To say it took me by surprise, was a big understatement, but I definitely liked what she was doing. While continuing to suck my cock, she was teasing my butthole with her finger. This was a first for me, and that was embarrassing. I was twenty one years old, so I should already have experienced it.

Then that finger, that had been probing me with its tip, was pushing deep into me. I gasped. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but then she was pressing against something, and it became pleasurable. From some almost forgotten biology lesson, I suddenly realised that it must be my prostate, though I couldn't remember its function. That wasn't important, all that mattered was that I was enjoying her touching it.

I was now close, only seconds away from reaching it. She must know that, because of the noise I was making, but in case she didn't I was going to warn her.

"I'm nearly there."

When it started, she stopped, and I got my wish. Wave after wave of thick cum spurted into her mouth. There seemed to be more than usual, perhaps because she'd stimulated my prostate. And to make it perfect, when I'd finished, there was no spitting into a tissue. She'd swallowed all of it!

It was a good climax, one that should have satisfied me. With another woman it might have, but not with her. She was my Mother, and I desperately wanted to fuck her.

When she lay on her side, I was worried, Did she want to go to sleep? Thankfully, she didn't.

"I like doing it in this position."

So we were going to be spooning. I would have preferred doggy, but with her, fucking in any position was going to be exciting.

After I'd got behind her, we didn't start straight away, instead, we enjoyed a brief cuddle. It ended when she started grinding her bottom against my swollen member. Because my Father was also well-endowed, I didn't have any problems getting my cock into her.

We were fucking, but it wasn't what I was used to. It was gentle, with shallow strokes. Whenever I attempted to make it more than that, she always asked me to stop. Eventually I gave up trying. It was better to embrace it rather than to fight against it. Then surprisingly, I started to enjoy it.

"Give me a bit more, but not too much."

Now it was even better, and it must be for her as well, because I was getting from her the occasional moan. That encouraged me to be more energetic. Her moaning then became louder and more often. I was going to give her even more. However, when I realised that I didn't need to, I didn't. What we were doing, was eventually going to make both of us come.

It had been a long journey, at times, tender rather than passionate. But that didn't diminish it. When I reached it, it was one of my best. And now I was completely satisfied.

To me, hers had appeared to be subdued. Less intense than the first one. But I was wrong, because afterwards she was describing how wonderful it had been, and I could tell that she'd meant it.

According to the rules that I'd established, she didn't stay and sleep with me, she went back to her room. What happened in the bedroom was supposed to stay in the bedroom. And it did.

I was up first. When she joined me she was fully dressed, and there was no provocative behaviour from her. We were a normal Mother and Son. We wouldn't dream of doing anything together that was even mildly inappropriate.

But the next night, when she came to me again, it was different. We fucked like crazy!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12