Dear Diary Ch. 07

Story Info
She experiences something new...
2.5k words
3.94
9.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

It's March Madness, which means to me frustrating days without seeing my master as long as the games continue.

My master told me to experience "uncharted territory" and come back with fascinating as well as titillating stories to tell him during our time apart.

I really wasn't sure about going to a lifestyle club, but I knew I would see my master much quicker if I went and did as he asked. I had no idea that I would have a night to remember, an entire night of addicting sex.

Lifestyle clubs are interesting in which they serve as a place where anything goes, and anyone is fair game...

Before all this started, before my master entered my life, I was a good, church going girl who never dreamed she would take his offer and walk through the looking glass, to become Alice, a woman who likes all things kinky and erotic. He dares me to go further, to test the boundaries of the unknown, the forbidden. He's opened my eyes to possibilities I've never considered, fantasies I've had, but never admitted to wanting.

I went to the lifestyle club, dressed to tease, to seduce. I was with a friend of mine, a woman with kissable lips, pierced nipples begging for a taste, and a body with curves in all the right places. She wasn't feeling girl time tonight so I knew if I wanted to play, I needed to find a man, someone who could keep me interested, someone to fascinate me, fuck me.

I often find that when you aren't actively looking, the best experiences tend to occur. At the club, there was this man with beautiful "fuck me eyes", eyes that offered a glimpse of wicked pleasure as well as a promise of mischievous fun. I had met him previously at another event, but I had no idea he was interested in me. He was with someone else this evening, but I did know that at places like these, being with someone else doesn't matter as much as opportunity.

I introduced myself to others, flirted with old acquaintances, never letting him out of my sight, waiting for the perfect opportunity, the best chance to seduce and conquer.

His date wasn't feeling well and he took her home, telling everyone he would be back. I wished her well, sorry she wasn't feeling well, but not sorry for a chance to get what I wanted, what I needed.

While he was gone, I danced and drank, feeling reckless with all the sights and sounds of a lifestyle club. I watched kisses, caresses, even acts of sex as I waited, becoming aroused with the freedom, with the carnal nature of the evening.

Seeing him return, I left the dance floor and made sure I would cut him off before the dance floor, in the area of the playrooms. I stopped in front of him and pushed him into a room. "Hey sexy," I purred, ready to pounce, to play.

"Hey, yourself," he responded equally ready to play, to explore. Words were needless then, since we both knew what was going to happen next.

Pushing me gently onto the bed, he leaned over me to kiss me, our tongues leisurely tasting one another, exploring. He broke the kiss to ask me to scoot to the edge of the bed and I complied, both of us removing my clothing. He kneeled between my legs and began to taste me, licking my pussy lips and clit before he began to suck hard on it. I fell back onto the bed in ecstasy, my moans coming easily and effortlessly as he made me cum repeatedly. He was a pro at finding out what I liked and how I liked it. I cupped my breasts as he licked me, pinching my nipples to heighten my pleasure as well as fulfill my need for pain.

"That looks so sexy," he tells me, pausing for a moment to tell me this. I looked down at him, his face shiny and wet with me and I want to kiss him, taste me off of his face. I crook my finger to beckon him upwards, to kiss me. He moves up my body and we kiss, this time more passionately and intense. In between kisses, his clothes disappear, but we continue to explore as well as taste each other. He tasted my lips, my nipples, other parts of my body, in no hurry to rush the act.

Honestly, diary, there was a reason he was in no hurry to rush the act of fucking...this man was "blessed" and I do mean "blessed". Looking at him, I was reminded of the times I watched Mandingo perform, loving the way he took care of his ladies, but afraid of the size. I am not a size girl because I have a tiny pussy; furthermore, frankly most men with dicks this size usually aren't good lovers since they believe that ramming that sucker home will make a woman cum.

"I have a tiny pussy," I blurted out, nervous. I had no idea how this would work, how I would be able to take all of him.

He laughed. "I'll take care of you, you can do this." He kisses me again and I forgot about my nerves for a bit. He played and learned my body, learned that I liked teeth on my nipples as well as all over my body. I enjoyed his learning, climaxing over and over again until I forgot about being nervous and wanted to be fucked.

"Don't you want to be inside of me?" I asked with a smile, wanting to get past the anticipation, the worry.

"In due time," he said and continued to tease and taste my body. Finally, he climbed on top of me and slid slowly inside me.

I could feel everything and I do mean...everything. I felt so full and I knew I didn't even have half of him inside me. He teased his strokes so that each stroke he went deeper and deeper, his eyes staring into mine, and I felt the pleasure spiral inside of me with his strokes. We played like that for awhile until I began to get frustrated, for I was so close, but I needed something and I wasn't quite sure what it was.

Apparently, he did. "Turn over," he told me, withdrawing out of me. He positioned my body so that my head was down on the bed, my arms stretched out in front of me, my back slanted so that my ass was in the air. It felt like yoga except I was naked on a bed at a lifestyle club.

"Grab the edge of the bed," he said and I did, my hands holding the edge of the bed as instructed. He entered me slowly and it was the same as before, feeling full and knowing he wasn't all the way inside me, except this time I felt the tingles of what was missing before. He slid all the way in and I moaned, very close to an intense climax.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I moaned, clutching the bed tighter. He began to move faster so that I lost all sense of words, all sense of thought. I lost count of how many times he made me cum this way, my mouth and throat sore and dry, but beyond caring because it felt so fucking good. I wanted this moment to last forever, but I needed one more thing, one more act to satisfy my desires, my needs.

"Wait," I said, pushing up on my knees and elbows. He ceased moving inside of me, pausing to see what exactly I wanted.

"Come here," I beckoned and he withdrew from my pussy to move onto the bed with me. I brought his head down to mine for a kiss, devouring his lips, his tongue before positioning my body for maximum impact.

Diary, it shouldn't come as a shock that I needed to feel him in my mouth. My oral fixation has been a long-standing desire that I love to fulfill, to give to others. He has more than earned it this evening and I wanted to try it to test my limits. I moved my body so that I was on my side, my head right around his hips so that my hips were by his head as well. I removed the condom, glancing up at him before I began. His beautiful eyes encouraged, challenged me to push my limits, see if I could take all of him. Never breaking eye contact, I wet my lips and opened my lips wide, slowly sliding my mouth down his hard cock. I'm not going to lie, that was the first time my mouth and throat were full of cock, as I continued to move until he hit the back of my throat with his length and thickness, but I've never been a girl to back down from a challenge.

I licked, sucked, and used my tongue and mouth all over his hard cock. It was the first time I needed to take multiple breaks for air during a blow job, but he let me. He would hold my head tight when he was in my throat, holding me in place as I licked and sucked, but then allowing me to move, to release when I felt the need for air. He read me well so well that I never panicked or gagged while pleasing him.

I was enjoying this moment, learning him, his likes and taste, when he decided turnabout was fair play. Once, during a conversation before this moment, there were a bunch of us discussing sexual positions and likes. "Fuck me eyes" mentioned he liked licking pussy. I arched an eyebrow in disbelief. There are those that say they love licking pussy, yet when you give them a chance you get five little licks before they are done.

He wasn't lying. Even though he licked and sucked on my clit earlier, he was a quick study. This time, he knew what to do to make me cum fast and hard. I tried to keep him all the way in my mouth as he pushed me to an intense clitoral orgasm, but the most I could do was suck on the head of his cock as my eyes rolled in the back of my head while I violently shuddered from his mouth. He teased me that way for awhile, drawing out my pleasure while I became a heap of quivering muscles on the bed.

After one particularly intense orgasm, I scooted away from his mouth, wanting more of his fucking. I turned over and arched my ass in the air. He needed no more encouragement than that, grabbing another condom, and moving behind me. Before this, he was gentle with me, letting me adjust to his thickness and length, but now? It was like practice was over, time for me to show what I've learned, to take all he wanted to give me. He slid into me without pause, pulling my hips closer as he fucked me ruthlessly, without quarter, knowing it was what we both wanted.

My fingers clenched the sheets, as I turned my head, lost in sensation. He began to smack my ass hard while he fucked me, pausing to say, "Good girl" as I began to shudder from another intense climax. My body continued to convulse, his dominance of me, mentally and physically getting to me. I had to give him credit, for our first time fucking he figured out without me telling him that I needed pain with my pleasure. I didn't want this moment to end and it seemed like fate was smiling upon me because he was still hard, still fucking me.

I felt like a goddess, all sweaty and boneless, wanting nothing more than what he gave so easily. He asked me to log into my phone and handed it to me. I logged in and handed it back, wanting more, craving more. Nothing mattered at that moment except receiving the pleasure he offered. I heard him snap pictures using my phone and I waited, my pussy clamping down on his dick as he snapped photos. He handed my phone back to me so that he could resume fucking me. He paused again to reach into his bag he had next to the bed. He rubbed lube into my pussy, adding more lubrication. He also added lubrication to my asshole. Once again, I was blissfully happy. My inner whore was in control and could care less what he wanted as long as he made me cum. I felt pressure and was unsure of what was there until I felt the vibration of the bullet. He began moving inside of me again, the bullet vibrating hard in my ass and him stretching my pussy full of cock.

I don't think I used words at this point. I moaned, I shook, I shuddered and convulsed, soaking the sheets beneath me with my orgasms. Time ceased to matter, I became obsessed with feeling him bring me to another earth shattering climax. I became a mindless, obsessed junkie, fixated on experiencing another hit, another trip.

I felt him get close to his because he began to fuck me harder, which triggered about three more orgasms out of me. He collapses on top of me, both of us sweaty and sated. He removes the bullet before withdrawing out of me to lie next to me on the bed. I look at him, dazed and speechless. With the exception of my master and one other, I've never had a man bring me to this point the first time fucking me. He kisses me hard on the lips and begins to dress. I reach for my clothes, dressing without putting on my thongs or socks. I decide to go sans underwear and socks, putting on the halter top and pants. He turns me to face him, kissing me again.

"Next time we are going to get hard, fast, and furious," he said in between kisses. "Something tells me we will need lots of lube," he said and kissed me one more time before he left.

I sat on the bed, still stunned and disheveled. My hair was a mess, my body and lips deliciously sore.

"Fuck me," I said. I snapped a picture of myself and sent a picture to my best friend. "I think I'm broken," I texted.

"Girl, he done fucked up your weave," she texted back quickly. "You must feel good."

I laughed. I did feel good. I finished dressing so that I could find my girlfriend and get ready to leave.

On the car ride back to the hotel, I leaned my head against the window, lost in my thoughts. Back in my room, I scrolled through my phone and found the four pictures of us. Looking at the photos, I was surprised at how sexy they were as well as surprised at the tug of lust I felt just by looking at them. I sent all four to him with a smiley face. I knew I was going to sleep well tonight.

I also knew that I wasn't ready to share this experience with my master...at least not yet. I plan to use this night as an incentive for him to come over and punish me. Ha! I also knew I would see "fuck me eyes" again...and soon.

Until then diary,

His naughty submissive