Dear Susie - Letter 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I did. I moved ever so slowly and opened my mouth. Ramesh's penis was still all salty from the sea. At least, I assume it was salty from the sea! Mmmm, I do like sucking cock. We must do that together sometime (am I shocking you again?). Perhaps share a cock or have our own each and look over their swollen heads at each other and wink... or is that wank! When I looked up again, they were all awake, lying there on towels with their penises all hard. As I wrote above, penises have a life of their own!

And of course (yes, of course, Susie. Had you been there you would have had to do the same. Wouldn't you?). I went on hands and knees from cock to cock. And around again. Stuffing my face (as you say I do with pizza. You always say I'll get fat. Well, he, he, I'm on the Pill so no risk from all those penises here!). And I did get fucked. Not in the sea this time but on the beach. Fucked 'til I could take no more really. It is great having so many men to myself. No risk of your boy coming 'too soon' (does Gérard 'hold out' well? May be difficult for him, I think, 'cos you're so sexy!) because my gentlemen 'swop' before they get too near.

I teased them. I got them all worked up with my sucking and then ran away. I did! So funny seeing them running after me with erections. They sway you know. And they did not so much catch me as I tripped, right down onto the sand on my belly and they were straight on me. Well, on and 'in' if you get my meaning -- pinned to the hot sand by a big 'pin'! I was looking out to sea, seeing boats sailing by, such a lovely view, as one of their cocks slid inside me -- a man on top of me, thighs at my bottom, weight on my bare back. Thrust, thrust, thrust and he unloaded in me. I bet it was exciting chasing a naked girl and then doing that. As he pulled out, I scrambled to my feet, not to escape but to bend over, a little further on, with my hands on one of those rocks. More comfortable for me, sticking my bottom out in invitation.

"Your daughter's such a bad girl, Ted. I think you should spank her." Am I really bad, Susie? But I Iiked the spanking and it was not just 'Pa Ted' who did it. Lovely smacks on my bare bum before Ted took me. Better than on the sand, I could push back if I wanted -- and I did! I came on Ted's cock, Susie, I think it was more me pushing back against him than him pushing. He came and then I had two more to go -- or to come!

I turned to Alec standing there, me not even rising and had his erection in my mouth, even before Ted had disconnected, sucking... swirling my tongue... licking his shaft... mmmm, Susie, trying to take more of his cock into my mouth. I felt Bill take Ted's place. It had to be Bill, didn't it Susie, no more hard cocks after his! Could I have done with more? I don't like to be greedy -- NO, I DON'T!

"Well, isn't this nice," said Bill so matter of fact like, as if talking of a nice cup of tea. I couldn't laugh because my mouth was stuffed. But it was funny. "Yes," he went on, "nice day for IT."

Despite Bill's jokiness, it was really, really nice. Cock in my mouth, cock in my vag. working me in unison. Little me really stuffed by these big boy penises. Can I easily go back to just the one? Dating the single boy at a time?

I had a bit of a fright then. Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement down by the sea. Figures on the sand. Visitors? But it was only Ramesh and Ted gone for a swim. Soft cocked and probably wanting to cool off after their 'exertions.' They had left us to finish.

And would you believe it the 'Prof,' Alec, started talking about oral sex in quite a technical way as I sucked him. Obviously, he was watching Bill (and me!). I mean one was either end of me, and they were facing each other. He wondered just how much of a penis a woman could get in her mouth. I'd taken quite a bit but... how much of Gérard's can you suck, Susie? Could I swallow it all?

And Bill pulled his out and asked if he might try. What should I have said. I did warn they might see my picnic lunch again -- urgh! But I tried and, well, my nose touched flesh -- not curls, Bill doesn't have any. How about that! And, of course, the Prof wanted to try and, yes, my nose got tickled by his fair curls. But I couldn't do that for very long.

So that's how they swopped. What more to tell you? Oh yes, they both came together. The Prof back in my mouth and Bill up me. I don't know if they knew but I did. I felt both spurts -- in my mouth and in my vag. at the same time.

I have gone on a bit about that day at the bay, but it was so lovely. I'll tell you more in my next letter, but I think I'll finish now as I'm being called to go out for lunch. I'd better put something on -- not knickers though. I still aren't allowed them. Isn't that awful! I wonder if I will on the plane home. Boo hoo -- but still a week to go. A long way off though, time flies. Be good to see you, Susie, we've such a lot to talk about!

Lots of love,

Jenny XXX

12