Death Erection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He responded in an unguarded manner, "My wife prefers we have sex with the lights off and she keeps herself natural down there. I've never had such a clear view of a vagina. Your sex is beautiful."

"Thanks," she said. She licked her fingers and brought them to her beautiful cunt. She rubbed her clit and her gash.

"Allow me to help," Mr. Hills said. He leaned in and licked her. He gathered more saliva and licked her more. Then he ate her pussy. She pulled her hand back and let him prepare her when he proved he knew what he was doing.

"Not bad for an old geezer," she thought.

He told himself, "This is one fine pussy. Pungent. Tangy."

Mr. Hills snaked a hand up her body and held a heavy breast as he performed oral sex. He was enjoying this thoroughly. He was surprised to feel his dick swell. Normally, at this stage in his life, it took twenty-four hours for him to have another erection after sex. This cute, young thing had sped up the recovery process dramatically.

"Oh," Mary moaned when he sucked on her clit. She was now sufficiently aroused. She was eager to get her money so she tapped him on the shoulder and said, "I'm ready."

He was sad that their time together had come to an end. He pulled back and said, "Yes. You are ready."

He backed away and said in a friendly manner, "Go."

Mary went to her stepfather. His dick was still large. She grabbed it. It felt like a normal erection. She said, "This is strange on some many levels. Never in my life did I think that I would ever see or hold this dick. Never did I imagined a dead man could have a hard-on and I would ride it."

She climbed on top of him carefully. She straddled his hips staying up on her knees. She turned to Mr. Hills and asked, "So is there a timer? You said ten minutes."

"Yes."

He pulled out his phone and said, "I'll set this for ten minutes. Okay. Begin."

Mary grabbed her stepfather's bloated cock. She lined it up and slowly sat on his cock.

"Oh!" she gasped as he entered her.

"I'm stunned I'm doing this. I'm fucking my stepfather! Doesn't that sound like the plot of some cheesy porn flick? I'm surprised how hard and warm his cock is. It feels like a regular dick."

"His body was bathed in a tub of warm water to bring his temperature up to normal. He's also lying on a heating pad."

"The temperature is good. Mmmm. So is the cock. He's spreading me, filling me good."

She rode him gently.

"When you are accustomed to it, please pick up your pace and ride him like you would a regular partner," Mr. Hills requested.

She nodded. She rode him for six minutes fucking him as she would anyone else. She was surprised she enjoyed it. Her body lubricated and her breathing and heart rate increased. She was self-conscious the first time she cooed, but after that, when the urge hit her she moaned.

"Oh. Emmm," she groaned for the umpteenth time. Her eyes were closed. She preferred to concentrate on the feelings inside her than to look at the corpse of a man she had miss-treated.

"Ohhh."

That sound startled her because she didn't make it and she thought it came from the body below her.

"Who said that?" she asked spooked.

She didn't get a verbal answer, but she saw David's arms rise. His hands latched onto and groped her magnificent breasts.

Mary screamed, "Ahhhhhh!"

She was frozen in place by fear. She watched the body's eyes open and she felt its hips move. The death erection was thrust deep inside her.

"Aaaiiee!" she cried out in fear again.

She screamed repeatedly loud and long. She was terror stricken and she tried to scramble off the suddenly animated corpse. His dead hands slid off her tits and grabbed her hips. Powerful hands held her in place so the body could drive its death erection in and out of her pussy.

"Help me! Help me!" she cried out to Mr. Hills.

Mr. Hills didn't move or respond. David Clarke's body did. He wrestled with the panicked woman who was fighting to get away. She managed to pulled herself off the dick and to crawl away on her hands and knees. The body followed her. The bigger, stronger man restrained her.

Mary was scared. She was screaming and crying and struggling to escape. She was pushed down and pinned to the bed on her stomach. The cadaver held her down and shoved the cock back in her pussy. It stroked the big dick in and out of her.

Mary sobbed. She fought to get away to no avail. She had never been so terrified in her life. Then she stopped fighting. She didn't have the will or the physical strength. This was an absolute nightmare.

The body chuckled when it realized the battle was over. It pulled her hips up and fucked her doggie style thrusting in hard, fast and deep. It copped a feel of her dangling breasts and pounded her ass. This when on and on. The buzzer of the timer sounded, but the assault didn't stop.

The thing above her wheezed. Then moaned and finally let out a loud cry, "Fuck You!"

The cock was jabbed in deep and held there. She thought she felt the familiar feeling of warmth that occurred when a lover came inside her. Then, there was silence and an absence of movement.

A minute passed and then "Thack!"

Mary's ass was slapped hard. The sound reverberated in the room. The corpse spoke, "Ahh. That was good. As good as I expected. All those years of you dressing like a whore, flaunting your body and being so disrespectful to me. Finally, payback."

A wrinkled hand caressed the smooth, firm flesh of her bottom.

"You were a nubile, young temptress, who teased and dressed provocatively. I never took the bait. I was a gentleman. I lived my values. I loved your mother and honored the vow I made to her."

Mary was still in shock at everything. She didn't move. Her ass was high and her head was against the mattress. She prayed this was a bad dream and that it would end soon.

He pushed her over onto her back. He spread her legs. "Let me see the cunt of the cunt that tormented me."

He reached down and squeezed a breast roughly. He said, "Let me touch the forbidden flesh that you often flashed at me."

Mr. Hills stepped forward with a document on a clipboard. He handed a pen to his client. David Clarke signed it with a flourish.

"I'm done," David Clarke said and he strode out of the room.

Mr. Hills stood over the naked woman and leered at her treasures. Mary felt embarrassed and covered her breasts and pussy. Mr. Hills pulled out a crisp one dollar bill and dropped it. It floated through the air and landed on her stomach.

"What's this for?"

"Think of it as a tip."

"What?" she shouted angrily.

She was confused and upset. Her body was still high on the adrenaline that had poured into her bloodstream when she was frightened by a corpse coming to life and fucking her. Many emotions were churning inside her and they turned into rage.

She stood. No longer concerned or embarrassed by her nudity, she pointed a finger at Mr. Hills and threatened him, "You're going to tell me what the hell is going on? You lured me here to discuss my father's will."

"Stepfather," he corrected.

The fact that he was toying with her incensed her. She shouted, "Enough with the games! What's going on?"

"Ms. Lenore, I indeed invited you here to discuss your stepfather's will. The will as I stated earlier had a conditional gift clause concerning you. I described the clause accurately to you. You completed the required actions splendidly.

"So, where's my million dollars?"

"If I were to execute that will, you would qualify for one million dollars, but I can't execute that will. You see, David Clarke is not dead. Couldn't you tell as he ravished your body?"

"But you said he was dead. I saw the corpse. You said it was bathed and warmed," her voice trailed off. She was confused."

"I never said David Clarke was dead. You were told his body was in repose in this room. His body was washed for your visit. It was also painted to appear as a corpse. And if he had died, you would have been invited to fuck his dead body and earn your one million dollars.

"But as we have seen, your stepfather is very much alive. Alive enough to extract retribution on you. You also saw him sign a document. That document is now his current and legal will. It replaces the one I told you about earlier. The one where you were a beneficiary of a conditional gift.

"You now are not a named beneficiary in the new and legally binding will. You will not be inheriting anything from your stepfather."

She stared at him dumbfounded.

"Do you remember where the bathroom is?" Mr. Hills asked calmly. "It is down the hall. Freshen up, get dressed, finish the Cristal if you like and then please leave."

She was angry. She had been tricked and used by her stepfather and his lawyer. She took a menacing step forward and raised her hand to strike him. Mr. Hills said calmly, "Assault me and I will call the police."

She screamed in frustration and lowered her hand. She said, "I'm calling the police. I was raped."

Instead of answering, Mr. Hill walked to a desk. He turned on the computer and played a video for her. They both saw her dancing suggestively on the screen.

"Miss Lenore, there is a security camera in this room. And if the police were to view the tape, they would see you take off your clothes, dance naked, willing suck my cock and then mounting a man painted as a corpse and have sex with him. It is plain as day that you undertook all these actions without being coerced."

"He raped me!"

"You straddled a man painted up to look like a corpse. You fucked him for six minutes and then the two of you changed positions and had rough sex. Do you think a jury who sees a woman willingly having sex with a dead body might also believe she enjoys some energetic, doggie style action?"

She saw his point and said, "But I was tricked."

"Tricking someone is not illegal. Playing a prank on someone is not a crime. You are an adult who willingly engaged in adult activities."

"Go home," he suggested. "We have the security tape. I am a witness. David Clarke will testify you instigated the sex by putting his penis in your vagina. The will with the conditional gift clause has been shredded. You are a woman who is known to party hard and have lurid sex. There is a sex tape on the Internet that proves it.

"You got your comeuppance today. You were a horrid teenager and a rotten, young adult. You mistreated a good, decent man whose only sin was to love and marry your mother. This was karma. This was cosmic payback."

Mr. Hills had said everything he'd had to say. He paused to see if she had a response. She didn't. She had been played. She couldn't deny she deserved it. She turned and gathered her clothes as a huge creampie oozed down her thigh.

"The limo is out front. It will take you to the airport," Mr. Hills said and he walked away. He glanced over his shoulder to steal one last look at her hot, naked body and then left the room with a smile on his face.

The End

12