Death to Blonds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

"Well, you should just take your cruising up town for a while—until we nail this guy for something."

"You don't mean that, Danny. You don't want me cruising for it at all. Admit it."

Danny didn't admit. He just set his jaw and looked stubborn.

Seeing that this was going nowhere, Clint changed direction. "It could be a good thing that I might get close to him again, Danny. It's the perfect setup. I'd be on the inside and we wouldn't even have to plan a way for one of us to get on the inside."

Danny's stubbornness wasn't ready to let loose. "Him being a mobster—and murderer—excites you, doesn't it, Clint? If he comes for you again, you'll go, won't you?"

Clint didn't answer. Danny knew him too well. He knew that this all made the mobster more arousing to Clint, not less.

The courtroom had cleared and they were walking out to the lobby. Hodgkins was still there, loitering around, appearing to be waiting for someone. When Hodgkins saw Clint and Danny come into the lobby, Clint could have sworn that the man smiled at him and gave him a wink. The assistant D.A. turned and left the building then, but as he left, Clint was already imagining what he might look like undressed.

"Can you at least wear a wire or something—keep a cell phone open—let me know somehow where you are so that we can stay near and know if you need to be pulled out?"

"A wire wouldn't work. You know that, Danny," Clint answered. "You know I wouldn't be wearing anything and that anything on my clothes would be found. But, yes, I think I know that's why I needed to tell someone about Brunelli and me—that I had to tell you. I know that I need backup. But it may all just be spinning wheels. Maybe he's done with me. I don't get the impression that he sticks with one guy too long."

"Yeah. That may be the problem, Clint. Maybe he just fucks them and then beats them to death when he gets bored with them. That might be what our serial killings here are all about. You can only like that up to a point, no matter what greater high you think is out there. What good is a new high if you're too dead to remember it?"

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers
12