Deatth By Email

Story Info
The perils of pursuing a deadly fetish online.
9.4k words
4.35
58.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

DEATH BY EMAIL
By: Hungry Guy and Romangirl

This story was co-written by two authors working together. Hungry Guy wrote the part of Snuffher. Romangirl responded to his words and actions as Gabriella. After reading one of Hungry Guy's stories, Romangirl actually began writing to him, asking if he would create a story involving her as the "damsel in distress." Those e-mails are captured here.


###
-Gabbygirl-


Glenn had just left with the young ones for some fishing at the park and Gabriella had feigned illness so she could be alone with Snuffher. She had read his story a half dozen times, but she couldn't wait to reach wetporn.orgy, Snuffher's own erotic story web site. As soon as the family car disappeared, she went up to the bedroom, stripped down to her bra and panties, and sat down at the computer. In her thirties, she still looked like twenty-something. Gabriella's ancestors had come to America from Italy a century before, and she had dark hair, long legs, and a perpetual tan that she reinforced each summer at the beach or in her back yard. Opposites attract! Glenn was shorter and chubby, more laid back than Gabriella, and much more into fishing, golf, baseball, and beer than he was into his lovely wife!

Gabby wasn't an exhibitionist, at least not consciously, but she didn't mind when guys stared at her, which they always did. Still, she was somewhat satisfied with her 8-year marriage, she overindulged her two kids, Ginny and Glenn Jr., and she had a very ordinary, if not dull, life as a soccer and baseball mom. Her husband was away on business more than he was home, and it was left to Gabriella to manage financial affairs, mow the lawn, and chauffeur the kids. But she would never consider infidelity, at least not in real life. Virtual infidelity was kind of fun and exciting, though!

Upon finding wetporn.orgy, she scrolled quickly down to her favorite story, "Where Have All the Pretty Mothers Gone?"

"Oh my god! I can't believe I am sooo excited over an amateur porn story! This guy stalks pretty housewives, binds them with chains and gags, and sexually teases and tortures them until their bodies betray them and they are racked with unbelievable climaxes! The, cruelly, he snuffs them in creatively different ways. He leaves no clues. His victims can never be found!"

"I'll send him an e-mail. No, I mustn't do that! Oh God! What am I thinking! I must be insane! I'm gonna have to change my panties before Glenn gets home! I need to see go to confession!"

But instead, Gabriella's hand worked its way under her panties, and groped the source of her wetness.

"UHHHHHHHH GODDDDDD!!!!!!!" she groaned loudly, knowing there was no one to hear. And then she went to her secret Hotstuff site to send an e-mail.

> FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
> TO: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
>
> Hi Snuffher! I just wanted to tell you that
> your story 'Where Have All the Pretty
> Mothers Gone?' is really great! You have
> a fantastic imagination!
> It's almost like you're a real serial
> rapist-killer!
> You're not, are you? (Ha, Ha, just kidding!).
> You can find my profile and picture in
> Literpornia. I've written a few stories
> you can find there. I call myself Gabbygirl.
> Read them if you get a chance! I'm also
> wondering if you might consider writing a
> sequel to your story, about your stalking
> me as your next victim.
> I'm not into getting raped and killed in real
> life, but in a story, it really excites me
> sexually! I'm married to a traveling
> salesman, have a kind of a boring life, and
> have a boy and girl. Please let me know if
> you're interested. I have a digital camera
> and could send you nude photos of me. That is, if you
> like my looks!
> Gabbygirl


###
-Snuffher-


Snuffher was home in his Philadelphia apartment overlooking the Delaware River across to Camden, NJ.

The weather was starting to get uncomfortably warm. His air conditioning was humming, keeping his hi-rise apartment at a comfortable 68 degrees.

He sat at his PC to begin working on his latest story. It had been a few months since he snuffed his last victim, and was getting itchy again. His snuff stories always brought in emails from crazy women with rape/murder fetishes. If that were what they sought, he'd be glad to oblige. Of course, they always denied that they really wanted to be raped and murdered, but he knew better. He knew what they wanted, but couldn't admit to. He didn't murder every woman who wrote to him, of course; only those who inspired him to write a story about it.

He heard a police siren scream down the street below, eliciting a jump from him. He feared that the police might be putting two and two together by now.

He decided that he would do one more victim, then move far away and retire.

He had written several paragraphs into his latest story when Gabbygirl's e-mail appeared in his inbox.

Her e-mail sounded promising. He may have just found his next victim, providing that she's decent looking, of course.

He composed a reply and sent it back to her:

> FROM: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
> TO: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
>
> Hi Gabbygirl!
>
> I'll check out your stories in Literpornia.
> Send me a nude photo! If I like what you
> look like, I'll put you into my next story.
> Tell me where you are, not exactly, of
> course, but city and state. Tell me what
> your life is like. Are you straight, gay,
> or bi? Are you married? Have a boyfriend?
> Girlfriend? All of the above? Etc, etc.
>
> Snuffher


###
-Gabbygirl-


Gabriella couldn't quite catch her breath when she opened Snuffher's reply. "Oh my God! He's considering writing a story about me! About raping and killing me! What am I doing? I'm weird! I'm nuts! I'm perverted! I must send him some nude pictures!"

> FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
> TO: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
>
> Thanks for writing, Snuffher! Yes, I would
> love to be the victim in your next story!
> I'm enclosing my own stories from Literpornia
> and some pictures of me, but PLEASE don't
> post them anywhere else! My husband doesn't know).
>
> I'm straight (but just a bit curious; I
> might like kissing Brittany Spears, but NOT
> Madonna!), married, in my mid-thirties, with
> two small kids, a boy and girl, 12 and 10.
> They're very active in school and sports, so
> I'm busy chauffeuring them around. My husband
> travels out of state about 20 days a month,
> which leaves me alone with the kids and the
> computer.
>
> I'm tall (about five nine) and naturally
> tanned, with dark eyes and dark hair, thanks
> to my Italian heritage. I have long legs.
> I'm not a flirt, nor am I unfaithful. I often
> dream about being stalked by a serial rapist-
> killer. He shows no mercy and never leaves his
> victims alive. When I awaken, my panties
> are soaked! Crazy? I guess we all are a bit
> nuts! In real life I'm kind of a boring
> housewife who tries to ignore but gets secretly
> excited when black guys or dirty Mexican laborers
> make obscene gestures or remarks I can't understand!
> I live in the northeast.
>
> You can call me Gabriella in the story, but
> again, the pictures are for you alone!!!!!
> Thanks! Here's a picture of me undressing and
> one of me in bed taken by my husband.
> Gabbygirl


###
-Snuffher-


Snuffher was surprised that the slut coughed up nude pictures so easily. It usually took some sly word-work to get nude pix from women. Furthermore, she was stunningly beautiful!

As he read her email, he saw that her fetish was rather typical -- nothing he hadn't heard before -- they always want to be raped, tortured, and murdered. And he'll be glad to oblige.

He continued reading. Married... Kids... She fitted the profile perfectly -- the so-called "bored housewife." But she's bi-curious? Interesting!

He didn't have to read further to know the deal. Her husband had to be either a workaholic or a sports nut. Probably drinks. Her husband probably never tells her that he loves her or tells her how pretty she is, and she lacks self-esteem. Maybe he even beats her. She probably never gets any action in bed. And when she does, he's probably a pansy, or does it in a flash without satisfying her. Their stories are always the same! And their stupid, selfish husbands were his greatest allies!

> FROM: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
> TO: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
>
> Hi Gabbygirl!
>
> I promise not to show your pix to anyone
> else. You're very attractive. You'll be
> in my next rape-snuff story. You know my
> stories are extremely violent and graphic,
> right? That's what my fans expect. So I
> hope you're not squeamish.
>
> I like your fake name, Gabriella. Very
> imaginative! Most women just make up
> names like "Susan" or "Cindy."
>
> Also, please tell me why you deserve to die!
> What horrible, terrible thing did you do earlier
> in life (or just recently that you deserve to
> be raped and murdered for)?
>
> In the meantime, tell me more about you.
> Background for the story, you know! What
> state do you live in -- don't tell me the
> name of your town (unless you like to live
> dangerously -- ha-ha).
>
> Snuffher

Snuffher sent off the message. She had already given him a couple of clues how to find her in her e-mails to him. They always do. He sometimes wonders if it's deliberate.

And her nude pics will look great on his web site after she's served his purpose.

Later that evening, he began to write his story, outlining how he would rape and kill her when the time came.

###
-Gabbygirl-


Gabriella waited until the house was empty before going to her Hotstuff.com mailbox. "Oh my God! It's him again!" she screamed like a little schoolgirl. "He's gonna do it! He's gonna snuff me in a story! He's gonna make me his victim! I am gonna cum!" And she did.

> FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
> TO: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
>
> Again, thanks for replying! I am sooooo
> excited!
> I guess I do like to live dangerously,
> Snuffher! I live in a small town that is
> very peaceful, somewhere in Maryland. Yes.
> I do get very lonely and horny with my
> husband gone so much. But that's his job. The
> reason I wrote you is because you ARE extremely
> brutal to woman in your stories. That really
> arouses me!
>
> You asked me if I did something awful that made
> me want to be punished. I'm not someone who
> would write to someone "let's meet and you can
> kill me." If you were really a serial
> rapist/murderer, I would probably die of
> fright before you could kill me! So, no
> reason. I don't think I can give you a reason
> for my dark side anymore than you can explain
> why you write rape/murder stories!
> Dark sides are......dark sides!
>
> I'll be honest, I've written to a couple of
> other sex-and-violence authors, but they always
> make empty promises to write a story for me so
> I'll send then nude photos of myself. I send
> them what they ask for, but they never write a
> story. When I see movies like Halloween (I
> didn't see Resurrection 2002 and was shocked
> to learn that Jamie Lee Curtis dies!) I often
> wonder what the actresses think or feel
> in horror movies. Do they become sexually
> aroused?
>
> I'm very busy with my two kids. In the summer,
> I love to wear tattered short-shorts and tank
> tops.
> Men do notice, and it excites me, but I don't
> flirt. I'm loyal to my husband, dull as our
> relationship is. If you want any other
> information, let me know!
>
> By the way, Snuffher, Gabriella is my real
> name. Yes, I like to live dangerously, but
> no, I won't give you my last name! You'll
> have to use your ingenuity to find me!
>
> Oh.....I hope you do!!!!!
>
> Gabriella


###
-Snuffher-


Very little surprised Snuffher, but this woman did. That this woman had told him her real name was unheard of in this type of situation, if, in fact, she really DID give him her real name!

Anyway, Snuffher had plenty of ingenuity. He had yet to fail to find the true identity and location of any of his victims.

> FROM: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
> TO: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
>
> Hi Gabbygirl!
>
> Hey! I live in Pennsylvania just across from
> the New Jersey border. Maybe we're not
> too far from each other.
>
> Let me tell you, Gabby, lonely housewives
> really turn me on! The idea of messing with
> another man's wife gets me soooo hot!
>
> Please fill me in with more details about
> your life, your town, anything to make the
> story more realistic.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you again.
>
> Snuffher

By now, Snuffher knew he had a live one. He needed a few more details to zero in on her identity and location, but these things always tend to come out innocently in normal conversation. Most people don't know that the most innocent facts and harmless details could be important clues to getting someone's identity. He just had to be patient. He had a feeling this one wouldn't take long at all.


###
-Gabbygirl-


Snuffher was right. It didn't take very long.

Gabriella knew Snuffher's e-mail address by heart. And that was her downfall. She wrote this e-mail:

> FROM: GlennGabWynn@Lincolntownmd.net
> TO: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
>
> This little town (I'm still too nervous too
> tell you its name!) is so lovely! It's about
> 20 miles from the beach, close enough for me to
> easily get there with the kids, and far enough
> away so that tourists don't come around to
> pester us! We live across the street from a
> softball park, so we spend a lot of time there.
>
> I love the beach and to usually go to Ocean
> City, which is a great family place! I love
> to work on my tan! The kids love the surf!
> Sadly, we usually go without my husband, who is
> almost always busy or out of town. So, life
> isn't all that exciting for me!
>
> That's why I spend so much time on my computer,
> fantasizing about you coming to rape and kill
> me!
> It's weird, I know, and I can't explain it.
> But since we'll never actually meet, I can
> honestly say I get very wet every time I read
> your e-mails!
>
> Write soon!

As soon as she sent the e-mail, Gabriella realized what she had done. She had used their main e-mail address to write to Snuffher. She panicked. She even cried. And then she convinced herself that Snuffher was a friend who liked to write about rape and snuff. Period! Just like she liked to think about her being the victim.

No harm done. But then she immediately sent him another message:

> FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
> TO: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
>
> Oh my God, Snuffher! I accidentally sent you
> an e-mail from my main address! My husband
> would kill me if he found out! Please don't
> reply to me at GlennGabWynn@Lincolntownmd.net!
> Delete that message. Please!
> I beg of you, friend, delete that address!
>
> Your Friend
>
> Gabriella


###
-Snuffher-


"So she lives in Maryland, does she?" he snickered. Snuffher went to Mapquest.com to locate Lincolntown, MD.

Snuffher laughed and smiled inwardly. "You're mine, bitch! My cock is going to be down your throat so deep!" He now had everything that he needed to locate this latest victim.

Now that he knew her city, state, part of her last name, and her husband's real first name, finding her was easy. He went to Anywho.com and searched for "Wynn..." in Lincolntown, MD.

Despite the partial spelling of her last name, several hits came back. He printed the page of phone and address listings and then went to Mapquest.com.

He recalled that in one e-mail she had mentioned that she lived across the street from a softball park. He printed a map for each of the addresses from Anywho.com. _Bingo!_ One of the locations was directly across the street from a software park. That done, he sent off the following email.

> FROM: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
> TO: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
>
> Hi Gabriella,
>
> Don't panic. I deleted your email. While I
> have memorized your real address, you husband
> will never know of me.
>
> But what about your computer? Does your
> husband ever use your computer? Might he find
> our emails to each other on your computer?
>
> I've make good progress on the story. I should
> have it finished by the end of next week.

After sending the email, he got to his real work. How will he kill this one? Her death must leave no trace, and her body must never be found. He had a few ideas, but decided to put off the decision for a while. He went to Orbitz.com in order to reserve a room in Lincolntown for Friday night to stay for the week.

Next, he rooted through his toy chest and packed all his favorite toys into his knapsack. He packed his digital camera, his shackles, his handcuffs, his spreader-bars, his mouth spreaders, his speculums, and his sperm-sponge harness.


###
-Gabbygirl-


Gabriella felt better after reading Snuffher's e-mail. His statement about memorizing her main e-mail address bothered her at first, but then began to flame her fantasy! Imagining Snuffher to be a real serial rapist and killer, she worked out her own story in her head, "He REALLY was a stalker and killer of women. And he now had my real address! Soon he would have my identity!"

She imagined him arriving in Lincolntown and calling her on the phone. "Hello Gabriella! This is Snuffher! I'm upstairs in your bedroom, next to the kids' rooms. Your husband is gone and won't be back for several days! He'll be in for a big surprise when he gets home!"

She cried out in ecstasy as the fingering of her pussy under her panties culminated in an explosion of sexual delight.

> FROM: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
> TO: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
>
> Hi Snuffher! Thanks for assuring me that my
> e-mail address is your secret! Yes, my husband
> does use the computer, but we each have our own
> passwords! I hope you don't think I
> deliberately gave you my real e-mail address!
> That would be stupid! And if you really were
> bad, it could endanger my family! No, it was a
> stupid accident!
> But, and I shouldn't be telling you this,
> knowing that you DO have my e-mail address
> excites me to no end.
> I just thought about it, imagined that you
> could now find me, and had a pussy shattering
> climax!
> Oh Snuffher, this is our very own deep, dark
> secret! I am soooooo excited!
>
> Gabriella


###
-Snuffher-


Snuffer's suitcase and his knapsack of toys was all packed and waiting by the door, his impatience growing. But he must be patient. This one will be the most fun yet. It almost seemed to Snuffer as though she _really_ wanted to be raped and murdered.


###
-Gabbygirl-


It seemed like Glenn and the kids would never leave the house! But the kids finally got on the school buses and Glenn headed out for a short in-state business trip. He would return later that evening, but she had the day to herself.

Once again, she stripped down to her bra and panties and logged onto the computer. Yes! Another e-mail from Snuffher! She felt her body trembling slightly as she began to read his e-mail:

> FROM: Snuffher@wetporn.orgy
> TO: Gabbygirl@Hotstuff.com
>
> Hi Gabriella,
>
> Yes, your identity is safe with me, Gabby!
> But I wonder about something. Given the number
> of times that women "accidentally" send me
> personal information about themselves makes
> me wonder how "accidental" it really is...

"Oh God!" Gabriella exclaimed. And now her tremble was downright shaking. She remembered how Diane Lane's body shook with excitement in "Unfaithful" as the young Frenchman was about to fuck her for the first time!

"What if Snuffher really is a rapist and serial killer?" she considered fearfully. "He now knows my last name and the city we live in! Supposing he really does plan to find me? And rape and kill me!"

Gabriella felt her face flush. What was she doing? What had she done?

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers