Debauchery of Vijaylakshmi Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shimmered away towards Natarajan. Natarajan turned around in the chair. Swaying and gyrating, swinging and thrusting her hips she went over and flung herself into Natarajan's lap, flinging herself back.

He held her with a strong dark arm behind her back, grinning at her. She had her hands over her head still and now she flung them around his neck and slowly, with exaggerated lasciviousness, tongued his ear. Natarajan grunted.

They kissed - oh fuck, he was kissing her! and she let him thrust his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it, her butt squirming on his lap.

His hand slid up her smooth body and cupped a breast, squeezed it, fondled it and instantly she was up again, rising and resuming her dance. Now she moved across to Bari on the bed and, as he grinned from ear to ear in delight, leaned over him, hunching her shoulders and squeezing her breasts into even larger bunches, shaking them over his face. He kissed the top of her breasts, her nipples under the tassels. His hand slid down her back and caressed her buttock. Again she pulled away, teasing, taunting, pouting, sulking, eyes flashing, mouth agape, inviting. She swayed and pirouetted and kicked and jigged across the room, her actions getting faster now as the tempo quickened.

Then she slid onto her back, her legs spread, the knees raised and began to writhe and thrash on the floor, her hips pumping and grinding as though being fucked, in the throes of an orgasm, one hand on her breast, squeezing it, the other splayed on her firm, flat belly, her fingertips under her skirt, her hand making a lump in the skirt that moved suggestively, erotically.

As she stretched a hand down between her legs, fondling herself through her skirts, Natarajan leaned over and plucked open the knot of her bra-top. It fell open immediately and she squealed, feigning annoyance, rising to her knees and then to her feet with her arm and hand covering her breasts. The music continued and now she moved again, swirling around and as Vincent watched pop-eyed, she flicked away the bra, sending it spinning across the room and her hands slid over her breasts, cupped them, weighed them, offered them for a man to take his pleasure with, then her hands linked behind her head and she jiggled her breasts like a tart at the men, her nipples stiff and erect already.

Vincent tried to grab them, groaning and gasping, but she laughed again and ducked and sped away across the room to Bari. He held his arms wide to welcome her and they kissed again and he cupped her freed breasts now, flicking the erect nipples with his thumbs.

Vijayalakshmi's face arched up, a look of genuine pleasure crossing it, making her look even lovelier when her lips parted slowly, her eyes closed and she moaned softly. Bari bent his head and she gasped as his tongue swirled around one nipple, then his lips followed closing on the visibly swollen and turgid breast, sucking hard, letting go sucking again. She clenched his head and moaned.

He slid his hand up her skirt, lifting it up and exposing her ass. Vincent groaned aloud at the sight of her creamy lobes. She shook her bottom at Vincent, now looking over her shoulder at him, her lips parting, her tongue sliding out again and running slowly over her upper lip. She thrust a hand between her legs and now her buttocks split, and her moist, hair rimmed cunt-lips were visible from behind and she was arching a finger up into her twat, twisting it slowly, languorously. Bari grinned at the expression on Vincent's face and cupped her dangling breasts and squeezed them, fondling them slowly, sucking on them some more. Vincent's hand was deep in his trousers now, squeezing and jerking his tool.

He gaped at the sight of her finger in her cunt, slowly sliding in, pulling out sliding in coming out moist and shining. She withdrew it and, turning around as she got off the bed, raised it in a sticky line up her body, between her heavy, succulent breasts, up to her lips and sucked on it, twisting and rolling it in her mouth, her lips pouting, cheeks hollowing, slowly pulling it out, her eyes on Vincent, smiling and glinting with excited mischief.

She began to sway again, closing her eyes, moving to the music her hips beginning to pump, her breasts jiggling, her hands on her hips, on her belly, on her thighs, on her breasts, holding them.

She swung and swayed and sashayed over to Natarajan and, still swaying and undulating, slithered to her knees before him. She bent over his lap, her head turned to Vincent and slid her hands up his vest, rucking it up high under his arms, exposing his dark, solid, hairless torso. Then she turned her face to his body, and her lips were on his belly even as her fingers flicked open the buttons of his shorts and opened them wide. She slid her hand in and Pankaj gasped when she withdrew his cock.

It was enormous, even though it was still limp, a good eight inches long and correspondingly thick. Making sure that Vincent could see her, Vijayalakshmi began to masturbate her servant's cock, pumping her fist expertly. Then her lips parted and her pointed tongue snaked out and swirled about the cock-head and then her lips followed, engulfing the cock-head slowly, then part of the shaft her lips slowly, deliberately slowly, slid around cock-head. She began to suck him gently, lifting her head to use her tongue on the cock-head. It began to harden and swell and Natarajan gasped, grunted, grinned looking down at her and stretching his hands to fondle her breasts.

At last, she rose, almost with reluctance it seemed, lingering over the very tip of his cock-head. Again she burst into action, moving sensuously around Vincent. This time he tried to grab her, but she was too quick and with a tinkling laugh she was away, going over to Bari on the bed. As she went, she flicked off the outer skirt and flung it wide with a high gesture. The inner skirt was of the finest muslin and completely transparent, concealing nothing.

Bari lifted his face as she leaned over his face and his tongue shot out, swirling over her nipple, his hand gripping the other pendulant breast. She gasped, her face arching back with a snap. He let her go and she swung one slender, beautiful leg smoothly over his, and straddled his legs. She leaned forward, sliding his vest up his body and then her lips were on his nipples, sucking them one by one, then slithering lower, down his body even as she opened the knot in his lungi and parted the folds of his cloth.

She moaned softly and he took the enormous sausage in his hand and began to stroke her face with it, masturbating at the same time. Her mouth opened and quested for his cock, but he laughed at her, dodging her lips and tongue, teasing her, laughing at her, mocking her.

His cock swelled swiftly and then she took it between her breasts, squeezing them in a tight mound over his cock, letting him fuck her breasts. Her mouth was avid, open, hungering for his penis and at last he relented and she was almost sobbing with gratitude when she took him deep in her mouth and sucked him hard. Her head bobbed furiously over his lap, his cock hard and glistening, his hands behind her head, his hips bucking at her face as he fucked it. He grunted in pleasure, his head tilted to one side, watching her with a grin on his face.

At last she raised a thin ribbon of pre-cum gunk clinging to her lips and chin. She mopped it with her finger, licked it up and then she was away as the music reached a crescendo, whirling furiously across the room to Natarajan again, her naked body like a goddess', the jewellery tinkling and flashing in the light.

She sat on Natarajan's lap, her legs spread outside his, his cock sticking up between their legs and against her belly. She held it one hand and jerked it, the other curling behind her around Natarajan's head, her face turned to his. They kissed and he curved an arm around her and fondled her cunt, the other squeezing her tit, pointed at Vincent, tweaking her rigid nipple. Her buttocks ground on his lap.

She got up and turned around on his lap, her arms about his shoulders, kissing him hungrily and now the music died, and there was silence and only the gasps of the men and Vijayalakshmi. Natarajan got up from the chair, holding her with her legs wound about his hips, her arms around his shoulders and carried her easily across the room to Bari.

He laid her down on her back on the bed, and instantly, her face tilted up, her neck craned, between Bari's spread thighs and she took his cock in her mouth. Bari gasped and closed his eyes, his head arching back. Natarajan bent and began to suck on her breasts, one by one, teething the nipple, fondling her body scraping the nipple against his teeth, sucking on a succulent mound, then the other, then squeezing both tight together and sucking on both at once. She writhed under him.

His mouth slid lower and her legs split apart, the knees rising. Her hands were above her head on Bari's cock, jerking it. Natarajan's mouth and head slid lower into her cunt, nuzzling the downy pubic thatch that men wanted so much. Natarajan seemed to know it intimately.

Natarajan's head thrust between her legs and her legs rose to hook over his shoulders, her hips grinding up to his head. Her hips shook and swayed and his head rolled and he had his fingers at her cunt-lips, spreading them wide, his thick tongue flickering rapidly at her clit, thrusting and swirling and spiraling in and out, in and out, in and out of her.

"C'mon whore ... suck my cock! Suck it!" Bari gasped. He caressed her fleshy breasts, squeezing and fondling them, pinching and tweaking the rigid tips.

She moaned deep in her cock-filled throat as Natarajan licked her slit. Even from that distance, Pankaj could see the moistness bedewing the dark folds of her cunt.

The three on the bed broke apart and took new positions. This time, Vijayalakshmi turned on all fours like the randy whoring bitchshe was, and took Natarajan's cock deep in her mouth. Her butt was thrust up at Bari and he grinned, his cock up, its head against her belly and breasts, and parted the lobes of her buttocks.

She gasped, and lurched forward, Natarajan's cock sinking deeper into her throat, and behind her, Bari swirled his tongue around her anus, then bent lower and began to tongue-fuck her. Her buttocks swayed and shook and writhed and swung from side to side in undulating her circles, her back rising and dipping, her body and quivering, her breasts swinging gently, the gold necklace brushing Bari's thighs, her tasseled plait hanging over her shoulder.

"Mm ... Suck it hard, whore! Suck my cock! Harder!" Natarajan grunted, fucking her face, his hands on her head, his hips grinding to and fro, to and fro.

She got onto her back once more and took Bari's cock in her throat. Her hips arched up, her legs spread and knees forked, and Natarajan knelt between her thighs, his cock-head at her cunt-lips. She reached down for it, guiding it to her hole. Natarajan, grinning from ear to ear, slowly squeezed his bulging cock-head into her cunt.

It slid in and then he flexed his buttocks and pushed it deeper, slowly sliding all of it into her, holding her hips.

As it went in, Vijayalakshmi arched hard, crying out loudly and lewdly and throatily. Bari chuckled and squeezed her breasts, fucking her face. Her hands went up to his cock, then to her breasts, then to her cunt, spreading her cunt lips open as Natarajan drove his cock deep into her cunt.

They fucked her thus, body bridged theirs and it was jerking and spasm as they took her relentlessly.

Bari's face was flung back and his hips were bucking and jerking, his cock glistening and gleaming as it rocked in and out, in and out of her distended face, her cheeks hollowing and billowing as she slurped loudly on it. Between her trembling thighs, Natarajan was fucking her cunt hard, his head flung back, wincing and gasping and grunting, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing, his hips swinging rapidly to and fro, to and fro, his enormous cock shining with their comingled juices as it emerged and disappeared into the hair-rimmed folds of her cunt.

It came out, rasped and spiraled in, came out, skewered her again, came out, went in, thick and hard and dark and glorious, veins standing out angrily down the shaft, his balls swinging against her cunt-lips, moving faster and faster. Her body jerked and jigged, her breasts jiggling, her necklace scooped about one swollen, turgid breast which Natarajan and Bari fondled by turn, pinching and tweaking the rigid nipple.

Her hips shuddered, swung, rose, fell, gyrated, pumped, bucked and then she bent in a bow, orgasm, her body shuddering taut and quivering.

The men laughed, grinned, and Bari squeezed her breasts hard, gasping and yanked out of her and came, hard, shooting thick white gobs of jizz over her lips and cheeks and face and breasts and neck. Seconds later, Natarajan jerked out of her and shook his cock in his hand and exploded, too, his jizz spuming through the air and settling on her creamy belly and thighs and breasts like sticky ticker tape.

The men moved away from her. Bari squeezed her breast, laughing at Vincent. Natarajan lit a cigarette, smirking. Vincent was now masturbating openly, his cock big and thick and hard.

"C'mon, pimp, fuck her," Bari said. "Good stuff. Hot. And her cunt's still hungry for more! Fuck her hard, stud, show her your stuff!"

Vincent chuckled in delight, beating his meat.

Vijayalakshmi lay there like a gutter slut, still gasping, her lovely body covered with sweat and gunk. She caressed herself, running her fingers through the sticky gobs of it, licking them, lifting her hand and fingers to her mouth, trailing thick white streams onit, and lasciviously licking it all.

Vijayalakshmi swung off the bed and, smiling only at Vincent now, moved across the room to him. Standing before him, she weighed her gorgeous breasts in her hands, lifted them high squeezed them together rolled them under her palms. Her lips parted and her tongue slithered across her upper lip.

A hand on his chest and a finger trailing a sensuous line down his hard, lean, V-shaped torso to his, her hands curling about his cock. At the same time, her face inclined towards his. Her lips parted, met his. Fluttered away then came back. This time he responded, kissing her hungrily, and she thrust her tongue into his mouth, her body pressing against his, rubbing his cock against her belly. His hands slid up her body and over her breasts, squeezing them hard, rolling and crushing the succulent mounds, making her squirm and wince and gasp.

"Gutter-whore ... fucking slut ... bitch ... cunt!" the youth muttered in a thick voice.

"Yes," she moaned. "I'm a whore ... your whore ... just yours ... for you to fuck ... fuck me, baby ... just fuck me and fuck me and fuck me!"

She bent her head and began to suck on his nipples, tonguing and teething them, her hand busy between his legs, masturbating him. He grunted and gasped, and her tongue swirled and rolled in circles, her head tilting first this way and then that as she sucked on them by turn. He bent his head and watched her, his mouth agape, his hand on her head, twisting his body to give her better access to his nipple. Pankaj wanted it to be him. The constantly resurfacing thought was sour and bitter, fueling his anger.

Vijayalakshmi was down on her knees before Vincent now and, with her eyes rose to his, watching his face, she held his cock in her hand and then her tongue shot out and coiled serpentine over his enormous cock-head. Vincent's breath hissed in his throat and his belly sucked in sharply, his hips lurching, his buttocks flexing. Her tongue hovered on his cock-head then drew a line down the underside of his throbbing shaft, swirled over his balls. She ducked her head under the pendulous balls and slowly drew them into her mouth, one by one, sucking gently. Vincent gasped, his hands on her head, rocking back on his feet, his head arching back with a look of wonder on his face.

Her head dipped lower and Vincent realized her intention, and his legs spread and he leaned forward a bit with his knees bending deeply.

Vijayalakshmi thrust her face steeply upward beneath him like a suckling calf and prized apart the globes of his taut buttocks. "OHHHHHHH!" the man gasped as her tongue swirled out and at his anus. Her face pressed it deeply, her mouth wide, her tongue flickering and rolling and roiling and swirling and Vincent's hips trembled with delight. He began to jerk his cock hard.

She realised and at once straightened before him and took the cock from him. This time, she took him deep in her mouth and Vincent cried out, his head snapping back. "AHHHHHHH ... uhhhh ... AHHHHHH!" he cried.

His hand went behind her head, entwining in her long, thick plait curling about her neck and jerking it forward to his hips. His knees bent and he began to ram-fuck her mouth. She expected it, and took it smoothly and without effort, sucking him hard and quick with her head rocking rapidly to and fro, back and forth, to and fro, back and forth, her cheeks billowing and hollowing, her face distended and distorted, his cock running deep into her mouth. The fucking of her face was exciting her, for one hand was on her breasts, mauling them in excitement, the other between her legs.

"OHHHHHhh uhhhh OHHHhhh uhhh ... Suck it hard, bitch! Suck it hard!" he gasped.

Her horniness could be denied no longer. She flung herself onto her back on the floor, panting and gasping, her fingers and lips shining with his precum gunk and jerked him down with her.

"C'mon, Vincent," she gasped, "now lick my slit!"

He tongue-fucked her hard and quickly, his head rolling from side to side, her hips bucking at his face, her shoulders hunched, her breasts bunched together. She moaned and hissed, her head flipping from side to side in unfaked ecstasy, her hips grinding up at his face, writhing and rolling under him.

"AHHHHHHUHHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned, ramming deep into her.

"UNHHHHHHH ... OHHHHHHH!" she cried, clawing at him and arching in a fierce bow beneath him. Her legs climbed up his back, her hands fell wide ... and her fingers closed on the whistle and cord that had hung from his epaulet.

Vincent reacted as though an electric prod had been stuck up his arse. He bellowed and gasped, his head arching back, his hips lunging down in a mighty, rushing thrust that drove the breath from her. He crashed into her and she sensed his orgasm and suddenly jerked the cord out of his anus.

Vincent cried out and his body shook with tension and then he jerked out of her and his cock spat its load, shooting thick gobs of jizz all over her belly and breasts and thighs.

After Vincent had done with her, Vijayalakshmi moved back to the bed,and now she seemed to be moving in some erotic trance. There, Bari and Natarajan took her together again, this time with Natarajan fucking her from behind while she knelt on all fours like a bitch in heat, and Bari fucked her face. They took their time over it, calling her whore and slut and cunt and bitch, taunting her, treating her like they might a two-bit slut in a cheap brothel, and she seemed to love it, moaning and gasping and panting, rocking on her hands and knees between them, reaching back for Natarajan's cock, her avid mouth sucking Bari non-stop.

Her breasts looked swollen and heavy and the nipples were rock-hard.

Then Vincent came across, recovered, his cock hardening again, and now she had all three men together. She turned and took Vincent's cock in her mouth while Bari took her from behind and Natarajan got onto his back under her and began to suck and fondle her pendulous breasts. Her hand was on his cock, pumping it rapidly, and all three of the men thus took her, their cocks big and hot and angry and wanting only her.