Debbie Hypnotizes Daddy

Story Info
Debbie practices on her father with great results!
2k words
4.44
24.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

"Oh, this is ridiculous!" I snapped. "I don't understand why you're wasting your time and my money on this foolishness!" My daughter Debbie was home from her junior year of college where she was studying psychology.

I thought she should go into law or medicine, that's where the money is. But Debbie takes after her Mother, rest her soul, and wants to be a counselor or something ridiculous like that. At the moment she was asking if she could hypnotize me. What a load of crap!

"Dad, it's a valuable therapeutic tool," my daughter said. Hmph. She never got mad, she was always serene, like her Mother was. No fun to argue with! I knew I'd give in, ever since her Mother passed I can't seem to say no to her. But I always try!

Eventually I took a seat at the kitchen table. Deb said I had to be relaxed. Fine. I expected a dangling watch or something, like the movies, but Debbie just lowered the lights and talked in a smooth monotone.

I admit I might have fallen asleep there for a second but I'm sure I wasn't hypnotized. I felt the same as I always did. Debbie asked if she could try again tomorrow, and I agreed. She's doing well in her studies, if I can help her out I suppose I should. I still think she'd make more money in another profession though.

Well the next night Debbie didn't lower the lights when she tried, and failed, to hypnotize me again. Poor girl, I wish there was something else I could do to help her. I think she might make a good counselor someday, if she can ever get this hypnosis of hers to work.

It's so nice to have Debbie around the house, now that she's on summer break. I'll admit it's an adjustment, I'm a bit stubborn and set in my ways. But I gotta say, sometimes my daughter does know a thing or two. I'm proud of her.

I'm kind of looking forward to Debbie's next attempt to hypnotize me. Corny, but it's time we spend together. I just wish she'd get it right for once, I hate disappointing her. All these tries and still no luck on getting me 'under' as they say.

Actually, part of me is glad she hasn't been able to hypnotize me yet. It's taboo, I know, but I'm suddenly finding my Debbie sexually attractive. I'll find myself noticing what she's wearing, wondering what she'd look like naked. And unless I'm crazy she's been checking me out as well.

Debbie's five eight, wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's got a great figure, even as her father I've noticed. Flat tummy, firm chest, not too big, and a decent rump. I try to keep in shape but I do have some love handles and a bald spot, otherwise I think I look okay.

Tonight's attempt at hypnosis is different. For some reason Debbie's dressed in a tube top and a denim miniskirt. I wonder about it but don't ask, I don't want to break Debbie's concentration. I really hope she succeeds this time.

Debbie had been hot for her Dad for a long time now, and now she was going to have him, and her way too! He was always so negative for such a hot guy, she'd been using the hypnosis to mellow him out, bring out more of his good side as well as his latent attraction to his daughter.

Tonight he was finally ready. She spoke the phrase that put him under, checked his responses. Everything looked good. "Dad," she said in her smooth monotone, "aren't you warm? Hot even? You should get undressed, it's okay, it's just you and me."

She watched as her father stood up and looked around, he was already unbuttoning his shirt. "Debbie, aren't you hot too? Man, we should turn on the A/C." Soon he was down to his boxers. Debbie said "Hold," and he stopped and stared into space, waiting for input.

Debbie loved the rush of power she got from being able to essentially play with her father like one of her childhood dolls. She got up and walked around her dad, inspecting him like a piece of meat.

She pulled his boxers down around his ankles, examined his butt and his package. Nice tight butt, a little on the hairy side. His cock was flaccid but it still looked good to Debbie, it was resting on two testicles the size of jumbo eggs.

She stood in front of her father and called his attention back. "Daddy? Look at me." She pulled down her tube top, lifted her miniskirt, tucked it into her waist. Her breasts stood high and firm on her chest, she'd trimmed her pussy hair into a neat triangle.

Her father's eye's widened and his penis started filling, growing in spurts and bobbing in front of him. Debbie eyed it hungrily. Soon it was fully erect, slightly curved to the right, with a large flare to the head.

Debbie moaned in spite of herself. Her Dad's cock looked magnificent to her, she could feel herself getting wet just looking at it. It was bigger than any of her previous lovers cocks, already leaking precum from the slit.

She was surprised to see very little hair, her father shaved! That just made her mouth water more. She looked up to see lust written all over her Daddy's face. If he weren't under my control he might even rape me! Debbie thought to herself. It made her shiver with excitement.

"Daddy," Debbie purred, "do you like what you see? Would you like to fuck me? Pound me raw with your big cock? Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes, please, can I?" her father asked, hope lighting his eyes. His cock throbbed and more precum was now drooling out, running down his shaft onto the floor.

Debbie pretended to consider the request. "Hmm, no, I don't think you can fuck me. I'm your daughter after all. You'd never commit incest, would you Daddy? Or would you? Tell me, Daddy, tell me you want to fuck your little girl."

Debbie's pulse was racing, her mouth was dry with excitement. Her nipples were painfully hard, she could feel her cunt lips sliding together she was so wet. She spread her stance a bit further so her Daddy could see how wet she was.

"I do, I want to fuck you Debbie!" her Daddy cried. "Oh please, I'm begging you, please let me fuck my little girl's pussy!" His hands were clenching and unclenching by his sides, he was almost vibrating with need.

Debbie thought she'd have a little fun first. "Hm, maybe in a little while. First though I want you to just watch." She sat in one of the kitchen chairs, legs spread wide. One hand lifted a tit to her mouth, she sucked a hard nipple. The other hand fell to her sopping cunny and started stroking.

She could feel the weight of her father's gaze on her as she played with her pussy. She looked at him through slitted eyes as she flicked her clit and pumped two fingers into her willing snatch. She dropped her breast and used her other hand to spread herself wide open.

Her father was staring, mesmerized by the show his daughter was putting on for him. Now his cock was brick red, jerking spasmodically, dripping precum into a puddle on the floor. Even if his brain was on idle his body was revving up big time.

Debbie felt her orgasm approaching. "Daddy," she called, "come over and stand by me. Hold your cock, point it at my tits, oh god, yes, that's good!" She wanted to see him cum when she came, watch his semen spurt onto her.

Debbie felt her thighs start to tremble, she quickly told her father, "Daddy, cum on me, cum on my titties, do it now!" She thrust three bunched fingers inside her hungry cunt and started cumming, pressing her thighs together around her hand, her body rocking.

Suddenly she heard a grunt and felt her father's thick cream land on her breasts. She opened her eyes and saw her father, red in the face, pointing his spewing dick at her and jacking his pulsing shaft. His piss slit opened and spurted over and over, Debbie watched his cum land on her, making her cum even harder.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it, oh such a good Daddy you are!" Debbie shouted. She bent her head forward and sucked at the tip, getting the last dribble of her Dad's spunk. She rubbed the rest of his cum onto her tanned C-cups, making her nipples shine.

Now that the appetizer was done Debbie was hungry for the main course. She commanded her Daddy to get hard again while she stripped. Soon she was naked, she turned to the kitchen counter and bent to grab it, sticking her lovely butt out at her Daddy.

She waggled her ass at him, saying "You've been a good Daddy, a very good Daddy. So come over here and fuck me, stick that big Daddy cock in your little girl's pussy!"

She bent her head down to the cool counter, a moment later she felt her father's strong hands on her waist and his cock-head rubbing at the entrance to her hot pussy. He shoved and all at once her cunny was full of hot man-meat. She felt delirious with pleasure, his tool was hitting all the right places.

He began sliding in and out of her, the flared head of his dick scraping her G-spot with every stroke. Debbie moaned and threw her head back. Her Daddy was going after her hard, slamming their crotches together. He was breathing like a steam engine, his face a mask of lust.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your little girl!" Debbie panted. She was being rocked forward by the force of her Daddy's pounding. An idea popped into her head, she told her Daddy to spank her ass. Moments later her cheeks were stinging and her cunt was getting hotter.

Debbie felt another orgasm approaching, a big one. "Keep going, Daddy, don't cum yet, not until I tell you to! Oh god, Daddy, pull my hair, pull it while you fuck me!" Her hypnotized Daddy grabbed and held on to it while he railed her pussy.

"God yes, that's right Daddy!" Debbie panted. "When I say now I want you to shove your dick in all the way and keep it there while you cum inside me!" She felt huge waves of pleasure hovering just out of reach for the moment. She bit her lip, shoved a hand down and stroked her clit and suddenly she was there.

"Now!" she cried out and her father obediently shoved his spurting dick tight inside her and held it there as they both came together. Debbie's eyes rolled back in her head, her thighs corded and vibrated like plucked strings.

Her Daddy's throbbing cock drove her orgasm to new heights, stars danced before her eyes and her head swam. Her body was on fire, every nerve singing with delight. She screamed wordlessly as she shook with the force of her cum.

Her father was still thrusting, she commanded him to stop and to go sit down. He obeyed happily, eyes vacant, staring at nothing. Debbie rested against the counter for a moment, enjoying the afterglow.

She felt totally satisfied. Cum drying on her perfect tits and dripping from her tight snatch, every muscle flooded with endorphins. She gave a big sigh, smiled to herself. Now she had a decision to make. Should she keep her father in the dark about everything, just keep using him as a living dildo?

Or, she wondered, would the sex be better if she just commanded him to be okay with it, so they could fuck without him being under? Her control over him was deep enough that she could make sure he was a willing participant.

Well, she though, it's only the beginning of July. I've got time to decide. And she smiled wickedly to herself.

The End?