Debra and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no dear, He is not for sale. He is my slave and belongs to our Master who wants him to be feminized even more than he is now. I love him and love the use I get out him. As you can see I get the pleasure of either sex from him". Sally said,

"I met you twice as a woman and thought how lovely you were; now I would like to use you as one. Can I have him clean me out?"

"Of course you can dear. Get to it Tammy."

I went down on her like a pig. I ate her and drilled her with my tongue. Her clit was so sensitive by now that she came four times before I was finished. I got every bit of my cum out of her and it seemed like gallons of hers. By lunch time we were all exhausted. We took a break and the next few hours were spent in similar fashion. After admonishing Sally to keep my secret, we finished up just before the kids came home. Sally gave me a quick kiss goodbye and whispered in my ear,

"I have to make Frank like you." I didn't know if I was sorry for him or not.

Well, Sally's husband was appalled by the idea of being feminized the way I was and he was pissed off about her submitting to John. But he worked in her father's business and she told him if he wouldn't let her play with us and visit John, she would divorce him. He would lose his job and all the perks that went with it. He didn't like it because I was fucking Sally. After a while he did come to play with us and, with Masters permission, he got to fuck Debra in return for giving up his wife.

Jeanie's husband would have no part in her submitting to John or letting her play with us, He told her if she did it one more time he would divorce her and throw her ass out on the street and she would never see her kids again. So that was the last we saw of her.

Mary went to Chicago to live with John and expected to complete her studies at Northwestern. She gets to be fucked morning, noon and night and is a state of permanent arousal. Her nipples are always at attention and her pussy keeps leaking as if she were peeing. I think she has to wear a pad all the time. It's good to be so young. Debra and Sally go to see Master at least two times a month and Sally comes to us several times a week. I get to go with them occasionally and we vacation with Master several times a year. I got plenty of fucking from Sally and Debra got plenty from both of us. Debra continued to use my ass and my body and I grew more and more accustomed to my feminine side. Between fucking Sally and occasionally Mary, when we went to Chicago, I took care of the masculine side.

My tits never got any bigger and I never did get the breast implants.