Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack watched her walking around with Paul and being introduced to people and being so animated talking to them. He watched her arms wave around; he watched her tight butt and great legs and must have mentally fucked her ten times when she arrived at his side with a fresh cold beer and a fruit juice for herself.

"I've been watching you for the past forty minutes," she said.

"Penny is wandering around with her new pal Sally Oaks introducing Sally to non-tennis people."

"You were watching me, minutely."

"Yes."

"Oh, I expected you to deny that."

"Nope you asked a straightforward question and so a straightforward answer was in order."

"Spoken like a lawyer."

"Why were you watching me so intently?"

"Jesus Petra, what's this about?"

She was silent for a moment and then said, "I just wanted to know that's all."

It was Jack's turn to ponder. Finally he said, "You won't like the answer to that question."

"Let me be the judge of that."

He squirmed slightly. "I was mentally fucking you."

"Christ Jack," Petra whispered, looking around wildly, "Keep your voice down."

"I can't bring myself to apologize for thinking that Petra. It would be so insincere to do that."

"I d-don't want you to reply. I feel hugely flattered."

"You do?"

"Yes Jack."

"Um then let's put this behind us."

"I'll try Jack, I'll really try. Was I any good Jack, I mean mentally?"

"Please Petra. Command me not to answer that."

"Please don't answer that Jack you disgusting man," Petra giggled. "Get me another bottle of chilled mineral water. You have got me hotter that when I was playing tennis."

"What is your pussy shaped like sweetie?"

"Oh god Jack fuck off before you get me making a fool of myself."

Jack and Penny left on Sunday morning and he was relieved the behavior between him and his hostess had returned to normal and even when saying goodbye she kissed him chastely and choose her words carefully. He was so relieved. Well why on earth would she want to fuck him? It was all inside his head. Petra had made her choice and knew she was married. It satisfied him thinking like that and no way would he wonder if that thinking was bullshit.

As he drove off Penny said that was a wonderful week. "I knew you and dad would hit it off but wasn't sure about you and Petra. What do you think of her?"

"Oh great at conversation, a great disposition, great tits and butt, flat stomach, beautiful skin, hair, eyes and legs. Rather like all you top class women."

"Did you feel like fucking her?"

"Yeah a couple of times when she bent over in those tight bikini pants."

"Did you try?"

"Nope I guess because I would have know you wouldn't have liked me doing that and who knows what her reaction would have been."

"Oh Jack, you have a great attitude and thank you for not fucking or attempting to fuck my stepmom. You are such a lovely man."

"Thanks darling. You know throughout our vacation I've thought you are fucking better than ever and I've always regarded you as a top-shelf fuck."

"Oh Jack, what a huge accolade."

"Well we will be with my mom and dad for the next three days and nights. It can become pretty cooped up on a boat all that time. Please try to behave immaculately. I think during this week we ought to set a wedding date and perhaps that will make dad think very seriously about nominating you for a junior partnership. If he moves before we announce the wedding he will be less likely of being accused of nepotism if he's thinking that way. I'm aware the practice is two junior partners short of the maximum they have had in the past. He's not said anything to me."

"Yes and that's excellent thinking. Um what do you think about me having mild sex with him? Would that help?"

"Define mild sex."

"Me allowing him to rub my pussy and perhaps me also jerking him off."

"I honestly don't know whether such an offer would harm or promote your cause. Why don't you ask mom?"

"Oh thanks you butthead," Penny giggled. "That really could put the cat among the pigeons."

"My instinct tells me you ought not make that offer Penny."

"Yeah me too. Let's talk wedding plans now."

They parked in a secure area and reached the boarding jetty just as Silas had docked the big launch. Penny had called ahead to advise their expected arrival time. Jack's parents had earlier disembarked the two couples who'd been their guests for three days and had then refueled and restocked the boat with food and drink. Silas maintained three days at sea was long enough for anyone not big into boating.

"Hi darling," Vera said to Penny, coming down the dock to greet her warmly. "Has my boy being looking after you more than adequately on your vacation so far? If he's been two frisky for you I can put you in your own cabin."

"It's fine, truly Mrs Leighton."

"Darling it's time you called me Vera."

"Very well, I would like that thank you Vera."

Vera laughed and said she admired Penny for being such a well-mannered young woman.

Jack decided his mom sounded to be in a fine mood and so he should push.

"Mom I was wondering about Penny's prospects in the firm. She's head and shoulders above her intake and the intake ahead of her, or so Chris Hedge said at the last management meeting."

"Yes dear and it's all under control. I've been working on your father and everything is prepared for lift-off as far as the partners are concerned. Your father has brought the junior partnership proposal and agreement documentation with him. Sorry for talking as if you weren't here darling but I was answering a question and I'm sure you know what it's about. Once you agree with the proposal and peruse the fine print relating to your obligations and responsibilities it's over to you to decide whether you wish to gain admission on a cash payment or by deferred payment that can be met in several ways including simply by diversion of bonuses."

"Oh Vera, that you for your support. This is so exciting."

"That you darling. Now you two, pretend you know nothing. I'm sure it's Silas's plan to surprise you both with a pompous announcement when we are having pre-dinner drinks at some anchorage this evening."

Penny was admitted as one of two junior partners three weeks after she recommenced work after the vacation and she and Jack married two months after that.

CHAPTER 2

Almost two years of married had past and Penny was doing well, having served as assistant manager of the Real Estate department and after acquiring that experience had recently been appointed manager of Immigration and Citizenship, her nominated area of specialization at the time of her recruitment.

Jack was in Medical, Medical Misadventure and Medical Malpractice, being groomed to eventually head that big fee-earning department. He was deeply involved in his work and he and Penny had leased an expensive apartment and leased their vehicles. That plus an expensive lifestyle and paying off their investment into partnership was taking most of their earnings.

Their marriage was ticking along nicely, Jack thought wryly. He was unable to be any more enthusiastic about it than that. People chose to do many things without him, such as retaining her pre-marriage association with a group of girlfriends, she was learning to play Bridge that he had no interest in learning, and she went shopping for most of Saturday and he either played tennis on Saturday or went to some sports event. On Sundays they lazed around together, beginning by sharing the Sunday newspaper and spilling the crumbs from croissants all over the bed after Jack had gone out for them while Penny showered after sex and made coffee.

Jack was concerned there had been a falloff in sexual activity and wondered if Penny was ageing before her time. That's when his PA told him very confidentially that she'd seen Penny smooching with a guy in a café on two consecutive Saturday mornings.

Jack watched the café from across the street, saw Penny arrive alone and then emerge with their joint personal accountant, Hogan Mace.

He followed them to an apartment and watched them enter at 1l:00 and Penny the slut reappeared just before 2:00 and her hair was wet and she looked tired. The following Saturday the two of them followed the same pattern.

Jack decided to have it out with the deceitful bitch. He'd demand a divorce, er perhaps he'd demand she give up the guy and become a proper wife and have babies like other women her age.

But when Penny arrived home he'd changed his mind, deciding to let it be. If the bitch became pregnant he'd have the kid blood tested to establish parentage.

That night they went to her parent's for dinner.

For almost two years Jack had consistently avoided being anywhere alone with Petra and it had worked splendidly and he'd gained the impression she was aware of that and cooperated. This night she was preparing to put an apple pie in the oven and Jack came up behind her and grabbed the inside of both thighs high up and squeezed gently.

She shot up straight and almost dropped the pie dish and almost hit his jaw with her head.

Petra looked around to see who it was and then looked to see if anyone else was in the kitchen.

"Jesus Jack," she whispered hoarsely. "What are you on?"

"Nothing, I don't do drugs. I was hoping for a kiss and an invitation to touch pussy."

"Jack cool it you fool."

"Sweetheart, promise when I tell you this you'll lips will be sealed forever about it. For ever."

"Yes I promise. This better be good Jack. I feel like hitting you with the skillet."

"Today I confirmed my wife, your stepdaughter, is having an affair with our personal accountant Hogan Mace. I followed them to that apartment last Saturday and again to see if the pattern would be repeated. It was. She stayed in his apartment building for three hours and on both occasions came out with wet hair."

"Perhaps they swim together?"

"Perhaps. Only problem is when I looked in the bag my wife was carrying when she arrived home this afternoon and she was surprised, really surprised, to see me already home, I found a half-empty 48 box of condoms, two butt plugs and two vibrators. I wasn't aware my wife owned vibrators or butt plugs and they aren't the brand of condoms I used when I butt fuck her."

"Oooh you butt fuck?"

"Yes doesn't everyone?"

"I don't think so, not by a long shot. Her father certainly doesn't. But what I can't understand is why are you telling me this?"

"My wife is getting it off outside of your home and so I think I should too. I'd like to fuck you Petra, regularly."

"Oh god go back to the lounge with two beers darling. I'll have to think deeply about this."

"Okay may I touch your pussy?"

"No."

"I think you mean yes."

Jack watched Petra very carefully as his hand dipped under her skirt.

Nothing.

He began to worry but as his fingers toughed the bare skin above her stocking tops he felt her legs part slightly and her breathing quicken. Her eyes flicked.

"Are you okay about this?"

She nodded.

He sunk two fingers in deeply and she looked at him, deeply, virtually expressionless.

Jack withdrew his dripping fingers and offered her one to suck.

"Oh fuck Jack. This is pushing me to the limit."

"Please suck."

She obeyed, watching him closely.

He pulled the fingers away and he sucked the other still dripping finger.

"Why?"

He replied, "We are now bonded but a bond you are free to break at any time. You know should know just how much I wish to share your body."

"What if it means the end of my marriage?"

"I'll remain committed to you as much as I possible can."

"For fuck sake Jack, grab those beers and get back into that room."

He did that and found his wife and her father deep in discussion about their brother/son Philip who had just been appointed to head a prestigious research team to find new ways to reduce corrosion on the frames and cladding of modern aircraft.

Jack had met Philip a few times and thought he was a pig ignorant and insensitive toad but obviously he must possess a streak or two of brilliance, unlike himself, who was qualified in law and focused on attempting to lure Philip's stepmom into adultery.

Paul took the beer with thanks and Penny asked what was cooking.

"Braised steak with roasted vegetables and the most delicious-looking apple pie, up with the best of yours darling," he said expansively, not wishing to indicate to his wife he was more than suspicious about her behavior and of course not wishing to speculate that he may have had two fingers up the cunt of her stepmom. If she could play at deception, it was reasonable that he could mirror her deceptive behavior.

The meal was beautiful, the wine was great and the conversation rarely lagged. Jack noticed with alarm that the main meal was actually Irish stew and boiled vegetables and so made a huge thing of the apple pie when Petra later entered in with it. That placed Penny's focus on the pie and after tasting it she freely admitted it was outstanding. Jack took comfort in the fact that his wife was aware he knew fuck-all about cooking and would be capable of confusing Irish stew and boiled vegetables for braised steak and roasted vegetables. At least he hoped he was right about that.

Petra called Jack next day during her lunch break to say she was prepared to have a one-off fling with him.

"I wanted an affair without a predicted ending."

"And I say a one-off fling or nothing."

"Okay."

"I can tell Paul I'm going to a seminar a couple of hundred miles away to be a presenter and guest speaker at the dinner. That would mean two nights away."

"Yeah that would be okay. Paul will probably wish to go with you."

"I'll invite him to accompany me with if we make it the last weekend of this month he won't wish to go because the pressure will be on accountants because it's on the eve of six-monthly reporting period for companies."

"Right, sounds good. I'll come us with some bullshit story for my wife and she'll not want to go with me. Oh I know, I'll say it's Ivan Roach's thirty-fifth birthday. They were at our wedding. She was appalled by Ivan's loud-mouth behavior telling filthy jokes and dismissed his wife as a loud-mouth slut."

"Sounds like a bullet-proof alibi to me," said Petra.

They settled on dates and location and agreed to arrive and depart in their vehicles separately at different times to lower the risk of accidental detection.

It really was all about deception.

* * *

Around 9:30 on Friday night Petra opened the door nervously to the suite she'd booked in a four-star hotel and croaked, "Hi."

Jack entered and she closed the door and her face was a little white.

"This is a terrible thing we are doing."

Jack smiled. "You must had done it once before because you associated with Paul and I assume sexually before Paul divorced his first wife."

"Yes but this is different because I'm betraying my stepdaughter."

"Well yes, it is different. I grant you that."

The pretty brunette had difficulty looking at Jack.

He said kindly, "Yes you are in a bit of a tizz. What do you want to do?"

"I really don't know."

"We'll let's undress and look at one another and see where that takes us."

Petra said, "Let's get into the spa. There's a large one in the bathroom and it's heated, ready for use."

"Yeah, great idea. You get in and I'll fetch you a drink."

Petra hurried off and Jack dug into his bag and produced mixes for cocktails and mixed one. He undressed and took it into the bathroom and asked Petra to stand.

She got up awkwardly and said shyly it was the first time he'd seen her nude.

"You look great. What a beautiful cunt."

He stepped into the bath and handed her the glass.

"Pour a little over your breasts and then drink some of it."

"What is it?"

"Bosom Caresser."

"Oh god," she giggled and poured some over her breasts and they watched her nipples thicken and rise.

Jack leaned down and began licking some of the liquid still sticking to her bosom while Petra stretched out and drank some of the mix.

"Beautiful."

She then said, "Some has dribbled right down."

Slowly Jack followed the trail down, licking as he went and feeling though his hands the tension in Petra ebbing.

Eventually he had tongue and fingers working into her pussy and she was groaning or, more accurately, she was gurgling.

They were away.

After Petra climaxed Jack lifted her up, stepped out and placed her on the bed. All the time she was stroking his face and cooing what a lovely man he was. The lovely man then struck a long fat and reddened cock right into the heart of her groin, making her mouth open in silent screams and her eyes blinked and opened and closed repeatedly. She began smothering parts of Jack she could grab with little kisses as he pumped away, grinning very lewdly.

"God you are such a great fuck," he said. "So tight around me and you're so cooperative, so unified, so uncomplaining."

They were doing it with Petra flat on her back at her request. As Jack pulled and bit on her nipples as he was plunging away with long strokes Petra became more and more aroused and began heating up. She grabbed his buns and timed her pull with his thrusts and he really banged into her, shaking her body and wobbling her tits and she clenched her teeth to stop them banging together.

When she felt the head of his cock harden and begin to swell, she let go one side of his butt and used that hand to hit her clit. She began convulsing and yelled into her climax and a few seconds later Jack shuddered and began pumping semen deep into her. She couldn't feel the semen squirting but felt the head of his cock jerking and she hugged Jack to her and sobbed almost incoherently that she loved him, she loved him.

She then blathered, "Oh god, I didn't mean to say that. Oh fuck."

As soon as his panting was under control Jack urged, "Hush, hush. It's okay. Say whatever you wish. It's just your emotions yelling and I'm glad I've triggered your emotions because for a woman that's important."

He squeezed her in a hug and said, "Petra I really, really like you and there's something about you that fired within me from the first time I say you. I know it's called sexual attraction but for weeks I've kept on thinking about you."

"Have you, have you really?" she sobbed.

"Yes and the amazing think it's not only thinking about fucking you. I think of your face and just want to touch it. I knew I was married to someone else and I knew you were married to someone else but that never made me feel guilty."

They had sex another three times that night and in the morning, arriving back from the toilet, Petra kissed Jack and length, deep tonguing at times and then bit him on the ear and whispered, "I want you up my butt, all the way if I can handle it. Fuck me beautifully, right up to your balls Jack."

Twenty minutes later Jack's balls smacked against the bottom of Petra's pussy. The shaft up his dick was up Petra's butt as far as it could go. She unclenched he teeth and shouted, "Atta boy Jack. I'm so proud of you."

Jack eased back till most of his shaft was out and then slowly began fucking and slowly as Petra called "More" he fed another bit in. He settled into short strokes and at times had up to five inches in on a thrust, and both of them were comfortable at that point and settled down to get themselves off, Jack reaching under Petra and squeezing both tits and Petra fingering and smacking her clit.

CHAPTER 3

After they returned home guiltily from a fantastic weekend of sexual gluttony, Jack stayed away from Petra thinking if she wanted to continue it would have to be her move.

The complete separation between them lasted just over two weeks and then Penny suggested she ask her parents over for lunch on Sunday.

Jack thought well it was an opportune time for Petra to hit the wall over their socially unacceptable relationship.